[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mircroaggresion General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: MA.jpg (36KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
MA.jpg
36KB, 620x374px
>Rutgers University requires freshmen to pay for their own microaggression training as part of the $175 New Student Orientation program.

>The one-hour presentation insists, somewhat defensively, that it is not "making a big deal out of nothing," saying microaggressions cause "significant long-term harm" like "illness and a decreased immune system."

>During orientation, students are required to attend a one-hour “Language Matters” workshop, during which they will learn about “microaggressions” and “the big impact of ‘the little things.’”

>During orientation, students are required to attend a one-hour “Language Matters” workshop

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9493

http://archive.is/2MELy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLVFlVDG54U
>>
This is just a losing game, how can you possibly know what words will offend random people you just meet. This will promote people to stop talking to eachother.
>>
>>135289903
Talking to people you just met is rape anyway so why's it matter?
>>
>Why is the cost of college rising faster than inflation?
>>
>>135289469
Wow, glad I didn't decide to go to Rutgers
>>
File: 1501125226803.jpg (70KB, 669x499px) Image search: [Google]
1501125226803.jpg
70KB, 669x499px
>>135292065
>did

BINGO even I avoid talking to people I don't know well. Fuckem people would lose their minds anyway cause Im on POL and I know the truth..
>>
>>135289469
My Alma Mater can't get any more dumber than this.
>>
The professionally outraged will love this. A whole new field of opportunities to be outraged and offended.

Someone needs to tell these big babies to grow up,.
>>
What it really is, is a power trip.

Claiming to be victimised allows the victim to indulge themselves in socially-sanctioned bullying.

That's what PC is all about.
>>
I'm glad universities here are split into technical and non technical campuses and I don't have to deal with shit like this.
>>
>>135289469
>we condemn freedom of speech that hurts other people's feelings
>white people that voted for Trump are all racist, inbred, uneducated hillbilly rednecks that deserve to be put in concentration camps.
>white people that voted for Trump aren't actually "people".
>language matters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.