[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Azerbajian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: azweer.png (39KB, 204x174px) Image search: [Google]
azweer.png
39KB, 204x174px
What does /pol/ think about this shit-tier third world country?
>>
Rightful Armenian and Iranian clay.
>>
>>135289598
It hates Armenia and supports turkey, they support turkey like so badly that flags are everywhere
>>
>>135289850
because they are also turkic people
>>
>>135289949
I have a mother from there i might as well go there and start a genocide i just hate them.
>>
>>135289436
shiite turkroaches
>>
>>135290559
What about the goverment?
>>
russian jew boys fall for butt ugly "exotic beauties" with oil $$$, basically.
>>
>>135291255
>russian jew boys fall for butt ugly "exotic beauties"
What do you mean by it?
>>
>>135289436
Grew up there, AMA
>>
>>135291511
Is Azerbaijan culturally closer to Russia or the middle East
>>
>>135291366
this is the relevance to the first world
>>
>>135289436
>those border lines
Holy shit, what a cluster fuck.
>>
>>135291681
Middle East.
Ethnically and culturally they are Turks mixed with Persians.
>>
>>135290634
There were basically two presidents there. Aliyev senior and then Aliyev junior, when senior died.
Just another post-soviet eternal leader dictatorship.
>>
>>135291881
Trust me they look disgusting, never mix turks and persians.
>>
>>135291881
>Turks mixed with Persians.
They are actually Caucasian Albanians mixed with Armenians, Georgians, Persians and Turks.

>Originally, at least some of the Caucasian Albanians probably spoke Lezgic languages close to those found in modern Daghestan; overall, though, as many as 26 different languages may have been spoken in Caucasian Albania. After the Caucasian Albanians were Christianized in the 4th century, parts of the population was assimilated by the Armenians (who dominated in the provinces of Artsakh and Utik that were earlier detached from the Kingdom of Armenia) and Georgians (in the north), while the eastern parts of Caucasian Albania were Islamized and absorbed by Iranian and subsequently Turkic peoples (modern Azerbaijanis). Small remnants of this group continue to exist independently, and are known as the Udi people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Albania
>>
>>135292866
This is so fucked up im from there and i just cant breed with their women its just so disgusting so uncivilized. I might i as well kms or go kill them for fucks sake. They want me to convert to islam for fuck sake.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.