[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you use to be liberals? What changed your views?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1026.jpg (75KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1026.jpg
75KB, 640x799px
Straight forward really.
I honestly can't believe I was l a lefty at one point I am pretty sure it was because it was just all over the mainstream media and then one day I jumped out of the "I'm right about everything" bubble and did my research and couldn't believe how full of shit and lies they are with their "diversity" and "everyone is equal" crap.

If we are all equal then why are people in Africa living in the Stone Age? Oh is it because whitey took their money? No it's because that's just how evolution works, the strong strive and the weak die, only problem is the "weak" carelessly mate like rabbits having a bunch of kids that just starve to death and get aids but there's still one that continues the cycle.

Wbu anons?
>>
File: 1501107841561.png (610KB, 646x904px) Image search: [Google]
1501107841561.png
610KB, 646x904px
I used to be liberal. I started watching Sargon of Akkad very regularly and learned about the extent of anti-white attitudes, the covered up mass rape of little white girls, abd the extent of what I now know as replacement migration or white genocide. In the face of all these threats and conspiracy against my people Sargon's "well they need to integrate! They should be punished for breaking the law! But identity politics is even worse than rape, so don't be pro-white!" attitude became woefully and a bit laughably inadequate, and obviously not a solution to bombings and rape. I was already getting redpilled when I started watching Murdoch Murdoch, but they introduced me to Pierce, Taylor, and Rockwell, who have been very helpful, as well as being on /pol/.
Varg and The Golden one were somewhere between those times, I think.
>>
>>135290738
Yeah Sargon is good at some points but he always try's to mock the alt right and pro white people without even refuting their points which is weird because Sargon usually refutes people's claims however he never seems to do that with white pride people he just mocks them, same with religion he's so smug about it.
>>
>>135291421
It's because he still has that mainstream mentality where we're not taken seriously, and he still believes in equality.
>>
>>135291421
I think he does it so he can remain a "gateway drug" towards the real redpills.

I was a liberal until I came to pol in December 2015 and over the course of 2016 and how Trump was treated vs what he actually said made me realize that most liberal beliefs are enforced rather than developed. I lost it completely by August of last year.

We can't save everyone in the world, but I do want to save my country, and every western country.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.