[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britain yes!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hyde-park.jpg (148KB, 758x263px) Image search: [Google]
hyde-park.jpg
148KB, 758x263px
>Alex Chansey, 41, was an ordinary resident of London jogging late at night in historic Hyde Park
>At about 11:45 PM, he heard a woman scream and went to investigate. Past a row of trees, he found a man mugging her and stealing her purse. He was armed with an illegal knife
>Chansey leapt in and attacked Mohammad Abdul, 19, with his bare hands, while the woman, Laura King, called the police
>At some point during the struggle, Chansey's lip was slashed. The fight ended when he bit Abdul's neck, which finally incapacitated him
>However, a month later in jail, Abdul learned that he'd contracted AIDS. What no one had considered was that Chansey's bleeding lip and bite attack might enable him to spread the disease
>Abdul is now suing Chansey for an illegal brandishing of a biological weapon
>"It's ridiculous," said his lawyer. "Not even the government has the authority to inflict disease as punishment. We can't let this slide or we set a precedent."
>Replied Chansey, "My only regret is that I didn't also give him smallpox"

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-40752750
>>
>>135288472
>>Replied Chansey, "My only regret is that I didn't also give him smallpox"

Based fag.
>>
File: sneaking suspicion.jpg (32KB, 164x235px) Image search: [Google]
sneaking suspicion.jpg
32KB, 164x235px
>>135288472

>a month later in jail, Abdul learned that he'd contracted AIDS.

I have the sneaking suspicion that one had something to do with the other.
>>
>>135288472
"Armed with an illegal knife"

So he had a knife then. You can tell this written by a non-brit.

Also... Let's be honest, this whole story is fucked up. Every aspect of it just sums up our dying nation. The paki robbing the white woman, the fag with aids, the Muslim playing victim and the Jew lawyer enabling him. Gas everyone involved.

Abdul will win the case, it will set a precedent. Ironic considering the government wanted to decriminalise aids.
>>
>>135288835

YYYYYYYeah.
>>
>>135289614
You guys are so fucked it's literally beyond the imagination of the best fantasy writer. If someone wrote a book about the present day situation 50 years ago, people would think at was completely unrealistic even for a fantasy story. Jesus fucking christ. The whole fucking Europe is becoming a norwegian national security issue.
>>
>>135288472
based fag.
>>
>>135288472
>be AIDS ridden Alex from London
>go jogging with a knife
>end up vampire biting Mohammad

Ok there, bath salts are out of control in London.
>>
>>135292710

Im pretty sure mr Snackbar had the "illegal knife" bud

>he found a man mugging her and stealing her purse. He was armed with an illegal knife
>Chansey leapt in and attacked Mohammad Abdul, 19, with his bare hands
>>
>>135288472

>ordinary resident
>pozzed queer "jogging" through a park at midnight

Hmmm, really makes me think
>>
>>135293035

kek

Let's not bash the fag here. He's done more than most of us to protect women from the muslim scourge.
>>
>>135288472

>The toxic avenger strikes again!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.