[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2020 Prediction General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: n-CORY-BOOKER-SMILING-628x314.jpg (48KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-CORY-BOOKER-SMILING-628x314.jpg
48KB, 628x314px
ITT: We predict what 2020 is going to be like.

>Republicans lose House/Senate in 2018 due getting nothing done and people realizing that Obamacare was actually a good thing for them.
>Trump literally becomes powerless.
>Any ban or law Trump attempts to pass will get struck down by circuit courts or Congress themselves.
>Democrats nominate Warren, Castro, Booker, Cuomo or Zuckerberg for 2020.
>They shift from identity politics and focus on how much Trump failed them.
>They spend half of their budget on the rust belt, winning it back by nearly 100k+ votes.
>Focus on bringing jobs back, making free trade happen again, worldwide respect, and the best one of all, universal healthcare.
>Dems landslide Trump in 2020
>>
Yeah it's pretty much over for the Republican party. Add the tax reform failure next and it's done deal.

Not gonna bother voting myself.
>>
The game will be entirely changed by upcoming Democratic scandals.

Who they run depends on who doesn't have their reputation obliterated in the next few months.

I suspect Elizabeth Warren will come out clean, but I'm less sure about Corey Booker.
>>
>>135287850
Would have to agree.

Tax reform is going to get shot down over and over and the party is going to be in shambles come 2018. Literally had it all and blew it.

>>135288026
What scandals? Those "investigations" that Breitbart keeps making up daily?
>>
>>135288398
>Those "investigations" that Breitbart keeps making up daily?
No I'm talking about the investigations that are posted to the house judiciary committee's website.

Which ones are Breitbart making up though?
>>
>>135287850
>>135288398
I have to agree I can never vote for drumpf or the republicunt party again.
>>
>>135288398
>What scandals?
It's like you're completely unaware of Imran Awan and how Debbie Wasserman-Schulz has been sperging out over the investigation into his activities.

Now former US Military officials are on Fox saying Imran is a Muslim Brotherhood spy leaking intel out of country.

He was fired swiftly by everyone he worked for in Washington except for Debbie, who decided to pay them 3 times the normal salary for IT work. That's suspicious as fuck.
>>
>>135288559
Those investigations are going to lead to nothing, just like Hillary's did. Manafort, Flynn might get prosecuted though.

>>135288837
Once again, nothing will come of it.
>>
>>135288981
>just like Hillary's did

When Lynch/Comey/Obongo were in charge. They are specifically being investigated as to why nothing came of those investigations.

>Once again, nothing will come of it.
Now you're just saying shit with no backing evidence.
>>
>>135287447

Cool delusion bro! shit out yet another narrative!
>>
>>135289098
Just like how Republicans have no evidence that anyone in the DNC committed a crime?
>>
>>135287447
Bernie loses again
>>
>>135287447

Democrats are not going to win shit in 2018.

The only choice is between Cuckservatives and the Hard Right.

Hard Right picks up seats in 2018.

Democrats are going to run on fixing/keeping Obamacare... yeah, no luck with that. Dream on deluded snowflakes.

In 2019 the Democrats are going to be crying about Kid Rock and how the last remaining Democrats in the South are getting replaced by "White Nationalists."
>>
>>135287447
This is basically a race to see who can lose more. Democrats are slitting their wrists and republishits are trying to load a gun to shoot themselves with.

The republican party is more or less dead. Democrats are pure evil, but nothing is worse than a traitor. Anyone who thinks McCain is the teason why repeal failed is a fool. The republicans want the shitty ACA to stay, they just want to stay in office too. The same way democrats counted votes when passing it to limit blowback, the republicans did the same here.
>>
File: 1495584053550.jpg (82KB, 480x466px) Image search: [Google]
1495584053550.jpg
82KB, 480x466px
>>135287447
What will actually happen

>Democrats gain some seats in the house in 2018, but not as many as they were hoping because they lost public support by focusing too heavily on tranny rights and impeachment (See 1998)
>Republicans actually gain seats in the Senate, with Red State Dems having a hard time winning over white working class voters
>Dems have an idiotically crowded primary field for 2020, akin to the 2012 GOP
>Ultimate winner is an uninspiring governor that is forced to go too far left by the progressive base, but not enough to actually convince said base to show up
>Ultimately runs on the Mitt Romney platform of saying he'll do better than the incumbent, without detailing how
>President Trump can campaign on modest economic and law enforcement successes, and the fact that he hasn't started any new wars
>Muh russia narrative has died down, and is actually an anchor around the Dem's neck
>President Trump reelected comfortably.

This does not take into account the possibility of a second special prosecutor or unexpected craziness in the voter role checks.
>>
> Federal Voter ID
> DNC Under Renovation

That is all it will take to get pic related.

If Trump doesn't have a wall or repeal obama care by 2020, I am voting again for him anyways. However, I won't be voting for any RINOs in 2018 primaries.
>>
File: 2020.png (81KB, 932x726px) Image search: [Google]
2020.png
81KB, 932x726px
>>135290125
Forgot Pic
>>
>>135287447
JEB BUSH WILL WIN
THESE DIGITS CONFIRM
>>
>>135287447
you have to go back, faggot
>in all fields
>>
>>135287447
You're living in a dream world, Neo.
>>
If there was ever a time to fully shill for a truely fashy third party, this would be it.
>>
>>135290125
This x10
>>
>>135290170

Wont change oregon/Washington red. Far too much of the population reside in Seattle/Portland vs the rest (red part) of the state. Voter fraud is huge in those cities, oddly enough most liberals there dont even bother voting.

Couple million conservative immigrants and clean up the large city vote fraud and youll get red state oregon and washington. Hell i bet you could get california red just by enforcing strictly the vote, requiring ID (though cali gives ids to anyone illegal or not just in case)
>>
>>135287447
I think if they don't get their shit together that they'll lose a few Senators, but then the situation will carry on where Dems are obstructionist anyway. Voting Dem would just compound the issue, not solve it.
>>
File: 380609.jpg (310KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
380609.jpg
310KB, 800x600px
Anyone pushing for immigration reform will get BTFO.
>>
Democrat party will no longer exist and liberals will have been purged by then.
>>
>>135289202
Other than the fact that Hillary was found to have committed criminal activity "without intention" so she got let off, by her good friends Comey/Lynch/Obama.
>>
>>135287447
>Trump literally becomes God Emperor of America.
>Trump destroys what we now call the establishment.
>Trump unleashes even more prosperity onto America.
>World peace after the Third World War.
>>
>>135287447
So... Trump saves America...
>>
>>135287447
>>Republicans lose House/Senate in 2018 due getting nothing done
The American people revolt and clean house, voting in completely new, non-millionaire Americans into our government and kicking out every single person that is currently in our government. Then, we, the American people, demand term limits be enacted. No more career politicians. Finally, we have each and every congress critter investigated to determine how they became extremely wealthy while working as a public servant making around $160k a year.

>people realizing that Obamacare was actually a good thing for them.
You are delusional. Obamacare is the destruction of our health care system, our medical field, and the middle class.

>>Dems landslide Trump in 2020
In your wet dreams.
>>
>>135287447

BWAHAHAHAHAHA-

oh wait you are serious arent you?

let me laugh harder!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you shareblues are real good for a laugh
>>
>>135291436

I hope the Democrats run the most ethnic looking spic beaner alive or the loudest mouthed nigger that ever lived.

I want to see Trump run against someone riding a lowrider screaming "Oraley Holmes" or some nignog yelling..."We Wuz Kangs and shiet."
>>
>>135287447
What sweeping changes are going to allow Democucks to take the midterms? How are they going to convince the white man to surrender the last shred of dignity he has left? I'm genuinely curious as to how this is going to happen.
>>
>>135287447
i have better prediction - California segregates and democrats will not win for next 20 years
>>
Honestly speaking, I believe the Dems will go the way of all the dead parties. They haven't won a single special election and they don't seem to have any plans to help their shitty brand. Obama was a lucky draw that inflated the actual support for Dems. How many blacks are interested in voting for Jews?

This is not a good thing though. It means republicans have complete control and we get a party full of fucks like McCain and Paul Ryan. And since Dems will be dead, reps are free to ruin everyone's lives.
>>
Nobody ever considers the fact that Trump will at least die of old age by 2020
>>
>>135289192
If Hillary was outed as an Illuminati candidate who wanted to cause nuclear war and the eventual culling of 95% of the world's population, /leftypol/ shills like OP would be trolling /pol/ saying "at least she's not the orange buffoon!"

They have no ability for critical thought.
>>
>>135287850
This. Drumpf will never become President, might as well just stay home guys. I'm so unenthused for 2018.
>>
>>135287850
>Not gonna bother voting myself.
[concern trolling intensifies]

really goin' all out there aren't you friendo
>>
>>135287447
After last night's failure, Trump did the right thing in calling these people out. The working class is going to sink into poverty over the next 2 years due to sky rocketing rates in medical. Children are going to be unafforable which will lead to anguish and even more of an out cry among parents. Those who vote to maintain the bill are going to lose their seats. People are going to vote represenitives in who will repeal the bill. Most likely 3rd party at this rate. Anything to get rid of the cancer that is Obama care.
>>
File: laugh crying sandwich.jpg (13KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
laugh crying sandwich.jpg
13KB, 218x265px
>>135287447
>>Republicans lose House/Senate in 2018 due getting nothing done and people realizing that Obamacare was actually a good thing for them.

I stopped reading there.
>>
>>135287447
Far too early to call. If Hillary or Obama get tied up in (((DWS))) trial and the Russia investigation the Dems are fucked. If not then the GOP is fucked. It all hinges on those two investigations really since nothing is getting done politically and a new war seems unlikely
>>
>>135287447
>Focus on bringing jobs back, making free trade happen again, worldwide respect, and the best one of all, universal healthcare.
The democrats only can ever produce temporary parttime jobs and government jobs that cost the tax payers money for little return
>>
>>135287447
>dems winning seats in congress
lmao
>>
File: 1501187978005.gif (112KB, 713x611px) Image search: [Google]
1501187978005.gif
112KB, 713x611px
>>135287447
>and people realizing that Obamacare was actually a good thing for them

kek
>>
>>135294832
Source on that?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.