[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHECKMATE BRITS!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: DF0LeIwXUAAppN4.jpg (58KB, 529x578px) Image search: [Google]
DF0LeIwXUAAppN4.jpg
58KB, 529x578px
twitter.com/UniofReading/status/890886715472314368

http://blogs.reading.ac.uk/the-forum/2017/07/28/how-diverse-was-roman-britain/
>>
File: bad jew good jew.jpg (364KB, 650x649px) Image search: [Google]
bad jew good jew.jpg
364KB, 650x649px
>>135280799
What race were Carthaginians?

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hannibals-ethnicity-and-physical-appearance-2020107

These people are taking a lot of liberty to guess what they thought roman north african soldiers looked like. Even post arab invasion north africa looks very similar to places such as sicily, and it has been suggested that people looked more white in north africa before the 700s. These "historian" pieces of shit take the public's ignorance about the people of north africa, blow up the AFRICA part and then don't investigate any further. There is ample evidence that north africa in the time of the romans were much more like southern europe today, but narrative spinning to remind the public (which is becoming more diverse) that somehow nigerians and pakistanis have anything of any importance to do with british history is more important for these institutions, both because of the progressives taking the classes and teaching them and to fight back at literally any means necessary against historical accuracy, which very so often portrays blacks as victims who are generally left out of history (because it's true) because in a world in which you think everyone is equal, any and all differences between people is because of oppression. Fuck these pieces of shit.
>>
his mistake was saying "ethnically diverse"
>>
Checkmate what? the 'plenty of evidence' they have is some skeletal remains that doesn't prove shit other than that there were nigger slaves. Everything else is 100% speculation.
>>
>>135282799
I agree, also he said Britain was 97% white and said the 3% were non white. That 3% would of been made up of other Europeans like Italians.
>>
>there were like 3 people from Africa in Roman Britain so there should be blacks everywhere in this current cartoon
>>
if i were lebanese/sicilian/cypriot/maltese i'd be so pissed off with people trying to equate phoenicians to nigs. north africa shold be considered an extension of the levant, not a part of that which it is separated from by an enormous desert
>>
>>135280799
north africans were not black back in the day -
it was before the arab invasion and they wouldnt differ much in complexion from other romans in the south

britain however was predominantly romanized celt territory and an exotic wild area as well,
niggers even if they were dragged there as soldiers from some far off roman land would be an exception and not a rule

its especially troubling because of their intentions (specifically including a darker person in a picture that was supposed to provide a stereotypical roman britain scenario in order to provoke and spread multicutural propaganda)

as someone who really loves, has studied and understands history im schoked at those twieter/redit """historians""", their ignorance and intentional twisting of history to bend their weird ass propaganda of idoelogy
>>
>>135280799

I saw PJW at a grocery store in Sheffield the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a wanker and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

Imagine my shock. All I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen cheese and onion crisps in his hands without a grocery licence. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Oi, I need to see yer grocery license mate.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bags of crisps and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to stop the ess jay double yous,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bag of crisps and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and complaining about globalists.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.