[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so why does /pol/ still use jewgle?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: jewgle.png (191KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
jewgle.png
191KB, 1366x768px
so why does /pol/ still use jewgle?
>>
>>135280693

Because money exists and the economy is changing. If I don't keep up with what's trending, I'll be left behind the fat stacks of money.
>>
why do you use windows?

do you want to share your user experiences with microsoft with no option to disable it?
do you want to send your personal files to microsoft without knowledge of what files are being shared?
do you want to not be able to disable windows defender or cortana?
do you want to send screenshots to microsoft without your knowledge?
>>
>>135280693
>uses windows
>>
>>135280693
Its frankly just the best search engine out there for most things. I'd rather not though, but it is so integrated into our society that its hard to get rid of it.

I would use duckduckgo, but then again, thats just yandex with a reskin so that is basically just as bad as google when it comes to censorship.

I though about making an alternative, but a search engine is a massive undertaking infrastructure wise (and also code wise if you want to deliver a good user experience).

Not that hard to make a search engine today. The tech to do it is free to use, but if you ever hit the success google has you will be fucked when it comes to infrastructure if you don't want to sell user data or make agreements with alphabet soup agencies how would you ever make a profit or just break even ?.
>>
>has an obvious google account himself
>>
because at this point "what difference does it make"

if they start coming after people for their internet/computer stuff then we have problems anyways

they aready know what they are going to know, thinking you can hide just by not using certain search engines is kind of naive at this point
>>
>>135280693

i use the no country redirection. they dont use stupid sjw banners

google com/ncr
>>
>>135282623
Everything you mentioned is optional, retard, just go into your settings and turn them off, you lazy fuck
>>
>>135283221
Just use startpage, you'll sacrifice Wolfram but you'll get just as good results, if not better.
>>
File: file.png (11KB, 482x178px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
11KB, 482x178px
>>135283639
>we'll turn it back on when we feel like it and you can't do anything about it
>>
>>135283639
Implying it obeys
>>
>>135280693
Why are you using it?
>>
File: ducc.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
ducc.gif
24KB, 60x95px
I use duckduckgo
>>
File: file.png (88KB, 691x648px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
88KB, 691x648px
>>135283840
>>135283639
https://superuser.com/questions/949569/can-i-completely-disable-cortana-on-windows-10

>have to literally jump through hoops just to disable something that will be re-installed next update
>>
>>135283840
Not having an anti-virus that disables bullshit microshaft forces on us in the OS
>>
>>135283840
Nice photoshop there

>>135283921
Not a single setting has changed on its own with my windows 10 computer which I've had for about 14 months now
>>
File: .gif (369KB, 1312x841px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
369KB, 1312x841px
>>135284183
pls
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.