[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How redpilled is male nursing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1500956320108.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500956320108.webm
2MB, 480x360px
Asking for a friend (me)?
>>
>>135280582
I own a business that deals with a lot of nursing, fairly high number of guys in certain settings, steady pay, get specialties like WCC or similar and you can easily bank 120K+/yr if you double time with a hospital and a home health company.
>>
>>135280582
Med school is not as hard as people make it out to be. Shoot for the stars buddy
t. medfag
>>
>pays well
>long hours
>doctors, other nurses, administrators, patients all hate you
>deal with literal and figurative shit all day/night

Become a radiology tech. Much better job.
>>
>>135281801
This.
>>
File: 1498119936179.jpg (28KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1498119936179.jpg
28KB, 591x716px
>>135280582
>tfw no girl to bully me
>>
>>135280582
>>135281989
If it were me I'd fucking pull her earrings. What a cunt.
>>
Do something your actually interested in don't worry if its "redpilled". As long as your not selling you asshole or slinging dope. You'll be a miserable sack of shit if you don't enjoy your job.
>>
>>135280582
remember that nursing students are turbosluts for med students. The few male nursing students I know are beta as fuck but it doesn't matter because their female counterparts probably wouldn't want a man who assumed a feminine role anyway
>>
>>135281801
>rad tech
>compete for handful of positions
>private practice will try to pay almost half what RN's make
>deal with the most expensive equipment in the building, thus the most likely to get repaired if stops working right; also if breaks becomes a who done it witch hunt
>hard to get full time positions, much more likely middle day hours

i dunno man, nurses in my area can get a job anywhere they want with any hours they want
>>
>>135281801
enjoy your transrectal ultrasound
>>
>>135280582
Males comprise about 14% of nurses in America. Starting pay in California is like 65k at most hospitals. I start nursing school in January. I just want to be dominated by an older female charge nurse/doctor :/
>>
File: Pete-Markham1.jpg (107KB, 640x508px) Image search: [Google]
Pete-Markham1.jpg
107KB, 640x508px
>>135280582
Link to original? I want to hear what they're arguing about.

Re: question - it's not ideal. Aim higher if you have the brains, OP.
>>
>>135283022
sauce
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=698_1350407967
>>
>>135282249
>What is a dagger.
>>
>>135283022
two mudsharks fighting over BBC
>>
>>135283619
>https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=698_1350407967
Thank you sir, you are a god among men.
>>
>>135280582
I have to go into different hospitals for work. They work long hours (12 hour shifts) and get shit pay for the amount of education and responsibilities they have.

As the population continues age most of your patients will be old. Most of the wards and A&E are full of them. This makes it very depressing and not very rewarding.
Any young people you deal with will be foreign as will all your colleagues. I very rarely meet a British nurse. In fact every one in health care seems to be foreign.

In the UK they seem to group them. So one ward will be run by Philippine nurses and another ward will be run by Nigerian nurses.
You will be respected whether you are a man or woman because it's an honorable job and you will learn good skills.

They can't get british people to do it because of the shit pay and working conditions.
Good luck
>>
>>135280582

Ridiculous that if they just stopped calling them nurses, male applicants would probably triple.
>>
>>135282384
>remember that nursing students are turbosluts for med students.

this especially after college
>>
Do it. You will fuck horny female nurses.
>>
>>135281752
Yes but the grades required are ridiculous, that's why Britain have to import a load of poo in loos so the actually have enough doctors
>>
Do respiratory therapy instead. You never have to clean up poop and you have all the benefits of nursing with better private practice options.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.