[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post yfw A Series of Unfortunate Events is a documentary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1498329401475m.jpg (179KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498329401475m.jpg
179KB, 1024x1024px
>post yfw A Series of Unfortunate Events is a documentary
>>
>>135279128
Wtf is this all about? I have no clue who these creatures are.
>>
Leave genesis alone
>>
>>135279128
Don't know, don't care
>>
>>135280927
ayy lmao
>>
>>135279128
>A Series of Unfortunate Events

its obviously pandering to hollywood pedos and the deep state elite

kids having their parents killed and then taken from some shady foster home to live with shady people in a dark depressing area

might as well be written and produced by the Podesta brothers
>>
>>135282918
god damn I read those books when I was a kid, that makes perfect sense

those were definitely some sinister books
>>
>>135282918
>YOU THINK YOU'RE HAWT SHIT DONCHA
>I'M YA FAWTHAW NOW
>>
File: shopping-cart-liner-deluxe.jpg (353KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shopping-cart-liner-deluxe.jpg
353KB, 900x1000px
>>135279128
Lady Jaye is dead and Genesis has become an old lady with a cart
I'm not kidding, I used to see Genesis walking around nyc with pic_related
long way from throbbing gristle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1wBWhyKgW0
>>
>>135279128
Is that supposed to be surprising, I'm not exactly sure but there were either videos or rumors of videos of teens being mutilated. I've watched some of the VSH's but don't really remember anything and the quality of course was atrocious.
>>
>>135282918
You're missing the point, it was trying to warn us.
>>
scotland yard?
>>
File: IMG_3508.jpg (686KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3508.jpg
686KB, 1275x1650px
Pedo swirl
>>
>>135282918
>movie adaptation
>the "little girl," is portrayed by a women that has the biggest fullest lips in the biz your brain immediately goes to impure thoughts

fucking hell this shit writes itself
>>
File: violet123.jpg (208KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
violet123.jpg
208KB, 800x1200px
Man I loved that series as a kid. I was never a book reader but the series of unfortunate evens had me so engaged like no other. I had never been so engaged in a story like this did where I was reading it from front to back and was actually anticipating and checking book stores to find the next volume from the author to be released. Too bad it was massively overshadowed by harry potter at the time so I was not that popular. That and the writing style may turn people off to it.

I wish there was more of that story.
>>
>>135284232
Is that a fake picture?
>>
>>135284140
There was definitely a hint of redpill to them. The blatant inaccuracies of the news within the series is the example I best remember.

Also,
>>135282918
those shady people were all actors.
>>
>>135288140
On an unrelated note, the sheer volume of old literary/cultural references in the series is mind boggling.
>>
>>135284561
Dude remember when they bust out of that room by running bread and water on the walls???? And that time they had to go down a dark elevator so they heated a rod till it was glowing white hot? Man I need to go back and read that shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.