[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

15 years in drug treatment services as a practitioner - and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 25

File: junkie.jpg (35KB, 350x379px)
junkie.jpg
35KB, 350x379px
15 years in drug treatment services as a practitioner - and I have walked. Treatment services generally play into the existing ethos of the average junkie - inasmuch as they give them what they want, when they want and how they want it.

Too many staff employed with the "I want to make a difference" ideology - it does not work they are viewed by users as being weak and are exploited as a result. Typical user behaviour.

Users are no more than a political football and will continue to be a degenerative drain on society and resources until treatment becomes more punative in nature.

Suggest your method of "treatment" to cure society of this shitty ill.
>>
>>135278157
How about you leave me the fuck alone when I wanna use some meth, before I plug your gaping maw with a .45?

Fucking dogooder.
>>
>>135278157
>>135278157
Treatment is good for when someone is on the verge of using so much they might overdose, and its good to wake people up. Chronic users will use no matter what.
>>
>>135278157
>Suggest your method of "treatment" to cure society of this shitty ill.
case-by-case basis. As a 'practitioner' (see: LARPer) you would know this.
There is no blanket cure.

>recreational users who have their 'habit' under control
Do nothing and stop fucking bothering them.

>addicts who genuinely want, need and ask for help
Continue as planned (here in the UK at least it tends to work with those individuals).

>chronic users
Nothing you can do except make them aware of their situation and what will happen to them over time. You can't force help on someone, and they tend to be a problem that corrects itself one way or another anyway.
>>
File: 1501130669358.jpg (187KB, 950x960px)
1501130669358.jpg
187KB, 950x960px
I think quitting drugs is a good thing and we should strive for sobriety but I thin its important to actually deal with root of the addiction or else the addiction will just redirect itself and one will become a slave once more to yet another desire that distracts from God.
>>
>>135278157
Also show flag faggot so I know what kind of program you are referring to.
>>
File: 1494480478182.png (102KB, 241x228px)
1494480478182.png
102KB, 241x228px
>>135278481
OH SHIT FAMILIA
>>
>>135279176
>hurr show flag
KYS tumblr
There's no room for identity politics here you faggot piece of shit.
>>
>>135278157
just dropped some double strength durban poison tincture

prohibition fags can fuck right off
>>
>>135278157
Traditional families that are educated in bringing up kids without beatings, yelling and emotional blackmail. But how to start such a thing when the parents are screwed up I have no idea. People don't change anon.
>>
>>135278157
It's not a problem.
>>
>>135279498
OP is claiming to be a 'practitioner', but for all we know he could be a third world shitskin where treatment services barely exist, nevermind being laughable.

Why am I bothering to explain this to a leaf anyway?
>>
>>135278157
I just snorted some shard-grade meth. Efficiency is key.
>>
>>135278481
I hate meth but /this.
>>
>>135278481
I'm all for letting methheads die. All junkie scum can die in a gutter where they belong.
>>
>>135278157

Case manager?
>>
>>135278157
Paramedics and police officers need to quit carrying Narcan on them. Let the junkie fucks die.
>>
>>135278157

I hear the 5MEO treatment works perfectly, 5 days on 5MEO, detox schedule is pretty typical, most patients don't relapse and go on to be productive,

other treatments involving Mitragyna or other herbs have been said to be effective,

ultimately though the patient has to want to survive, lots of these people are suicidal anyway and you aren't going to fix that without lots of high paying jobs and less chopping human beings into hamburger
>>
Case by case basis based on their potential contribution to our society, someone with an above 110 IQ who comes from a nice background should be given the proper help a few times but if they can't get their shit together after a certain point they should be thrown in a work camp with the sub 90 IQ poorfags breaking rocks and digging ditches for our nations infrastructure until they have earned a shot at freedom. They will attend AA/NA meetings in these work camps or some other form of post release program to prevent them from relapsing and if they continue to fuck up should probably just be executed.
>>
>>135278157
people get addicted to hard drugs usually because they're in a lot of pain (that's why painkillers are appealing)

punative punishments just add to the pain which adds to the desire to use more drugs.

It is drug warriors like OP who are degenerates who should be treated punitively by society. Either give these people some help or leave them alone.
>>
>>135278157
>sister gets with piece of shit I knew back in the day
>warn her about his drug problems
>"b-but I love him"
>find out sister is using heroin
>literally kick her ass
>she doesn't press charges
>few months later her bf dies from overdose
>she finds his corpse
>still using to this day

You really can't fix stupid
>>
>>135279725
Whats up with you ? had your methadone ampules removed from our prescibing list and been placed in the recovery model groups ?
>>
>>135280088

not helping overdose victims is the same as not helping drunks or people who forgot to take their meds. its not the right of emergency service personnel to refuse treating someone simply because the patient brought it upon themselves.
>>
File: YCET.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
YCET.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>135278481
You need exteminated, nigger.
>>
>>135280287
tiny minority addicted via opiate medication - these cases managed via Dr surgeries - whats your problem ? your habit getting pricey ?
>>
>>135280797
>these cases managed via Dr surgeries

im sorry what? how exactly can you surgically remove someones dependency on pain meds?
>>
>>135280467
Question for a question.
>Whats up with you ?
You have a DEUS VULT flag, which automatically makes you a faggot.

On a serious note though, I want to know what country you 'practiced' in. Drug treatment is very different at different parts of the world. Maybe the methods used by your country are more effective elsewhere, and vise versa.
I don't believe what you say, and you don't have to convince me, but why start a thread if you are not bothered?

now remove flag bls.
>>
>>135280596
You're right - it's not a choice EMT/Fire/Police get to make on the ground. If they have narcan, and the person is in obvious opiate OD, they have to administer.
Now, if the governing bodies of EMT/Fire/Police decide that injecting narcan into the same junkie fucks on a regular basis is too expensive....well, budget cuts are what they are.
>>
>>135278481
unironically, this
>>
>>135281406
>if the governing bodies of EMT/Fire/Police decide that injecting narcan into the same junkie fucks on a regular basis is too expensive

naloxone is cheap as fuck, that will never happen. we aren't going to leave people to die on the street, even fucking murderers shot by cops get treated and that's how it should be.

your opinions on who is worthy of life don't fucking matter.
>>
>>135282633
You'd be surprised what happens on the ground. I'm a first responder - my opinion on who is worthy of life is far more applicable than you'd think. We work hard - really hard - to save some people. Not nearly as hard as others.
And I feel no fucking regrets about this in the least.
>>
>>135283321
*not nearly as hard for others
>>
>>135283321
>Not nearly as hard as others.
>And I feel no fucking regrets about this in the least.

being burnt out is not a defense for being bad at your job. too many firemen are like this.
>>
Be very careful about helping people who don't want help.

Be VERY careful about people who do.
>>
>>135283492
Why do you think so many of us get burnt out? What happens when you inject a junkie with narcan? Do they wake up happy you saved their life, or are they often fucking furious you stole their high?
let them die - they try hard enough to get there, why bother countering their desires.
>>
>>135282633
>narcan

narcan relieves withdrawal as well but they use methadone and suboxone to treat it instead
>>
>>135278481
Not only do you hide your flag but also are a nigger.
Go an hero
>>
>>135283321
tell them, most of your customers offer you repeat business, how many times do you want this same junkie swinging and bleeding at you over this shit
>>
>>135283648
Narcan doesnt relieve withdrawal, it fucking immediately puts you INTO withdrawal.
>>
>>135278157

Drug that blocks the good feelings, like they have for alcohol.
>>
>>135280223
I've heard about Ibogaine, but it's effects are insane. What about Kratom?
>>
>>135280797
>>135280467
Whiney faggot LARPer detected. Can't answer basic questions or identify where he's providing his "service."

Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>135278157
>>135278481
Oh, that's weird. I shot a fucking cackling, pimpled and cratered tweakling who pulled a knife on me on my way home from the base in 2010. But because I was a "gud boy and han't nevah done no wrong to nobody evah", they just buried his ass. The problem is not other people leaving tweakers alone. It's you weakasses trying to steal and rob. Yeah... naw, I'd certainly fucking call pigs all day on you if you were my neighbor.
>>
the problem is Jews selling oxycontin Jews have been running the drug trade since the 1800s, they enslaved china with opium. Remove Jew, remove problem.

It's really that easy.
>>
>>135278157
I live in San Francisco and there's junkies everywhere. I've lived in other major metropolitan areas and it's 10x worse here. Funnily enough, SF spends $250 million a year on the problem and the result would be about the same if they spent $0. They should really just use the money for prisons to put these people in.
>>
>>135286537
I wish they would increase the fentanyl supply... Which synagogue is the best one to arrange a mass OD? I want the flyover state heroin hillbillies to kek themselves before they kick. Also, is there anything you think Chaim and Schlomo can bring around that insta-jibs the meth twats? We need to be rid of those losers, too.
>>
>other day walk across street from work and see a crackhead performing CPR on another passed out crackhead.
>Hear ambulance in distance.
>crackhead still doing chest pump on ODing crackhead.
>These are the same crackheads who come into my store to steal and harass my employees.
>I walk by the crackhead doing CPR and start talking
>"oh no Jimmy don't die, you have so many more aluminum cans to collect!"
>walk off to get a snack; ambulance finally shows up.
Hopefully he died.
>>
>>135280596
Why is it my responsibility to help a drunk or a person who forgot their meds?

Spoiler: it's not.
>>
>>135280287
Can confirm. Actually had a normal group of friends who were capable of using certain drugs recreationally. But once the physical pain get's into the equation, especially if it's the chronic type of pain, it all becomes messed up. Gl to all the current and ex users and abusers
>>
>>135288374
>Why is it my responsibility to help a drunk or a person who forgot their meds?

because that's what your job entails you dumb fuck.
>>
>>135278481
You need to be fucking purged
>>
>>135280596
In WV, we have cops and first responders "ODing" from contact absorption of fentanyl-laced heroin found on the clothes and bodies of junkies. I wouldn't touch those dirty fucks.
>>
>>135278157 (OP)
Two groups:
>one given 15-minute "knock it off" session >the other given standard quasi religious cult "treatment"
Follow up after a year measuring outcomes such as criminal system involvement, employment, drug tests, self-report of drug use (lying about that should not be more prevalent in either group, so it' an accurate relative measure) to determine whether the scam called drug treatment has any effect.
>>
>>135290467
>we have cops and first responders "ODing" from contact absorption of fentanyl-laced heroin found on the clothes and bodies of junkies.

that shit only happens when they raid drug operations, random junkies are not dusting themselves with supercoke.

also wear gloves dumbass
>>
>>135283321
You should quit your job if you are playing god. You know you are an evil fuck for doing this and if I find you in real life I'd have to gut you like a pig for letting people die because you are burnt out and emotionless . Seriously either quit your job or Kys
You are a bad person you should think about that for a bit.
>>
>>135278481
This. It's just a way for nature to take out the trash.
>>
File: do it faggot.png (80KB, 1982x1133px)
do it faggot.png
80KB, 1982x1133px
>>135283764
Hide my flag?
BTW, I'm in Florida. Born in rural MD.
No man on this planet is immortal and thus no man on this planet gives me "punitive treatments" without paying for it.
Is it worth dying for to you people? Would you give up seeing your children again just to stop this tweaker?
>>
>/pol/tards unironically defends meth use

dond dread on me :DDDDD
Nice to see none of you know how fucking tragic it is to have a family member being a past user of this destructive drug
>>
>>135290984
The drug isn't destructive.
When self-destructive people use drugs, they die. This is generally a good thing.

"Just let it happen."
- Bob Ross
>>
>>135278157

I have worked in mental health and dealt with junkies. The programs cater to the "I am a poor helpless junkie with no control over my actions, it's a disease" line of thinking. I went from counseling 22 junkies a month to just four who actually want to be helped. Other counselors I work with at my agency have bought into the "victim" thinking and it disgusts me. You want to shoot up and play victim, leave me the fuck out of it. I have lost what little sympathy I had for addicts long ago. If 75% of your problem can be cured by not doing drugs, you are not a victim of anyone but yourself
>>
>>135290467
Bullshit! The don't sprinkle fenty all over the place that shit is worth money. Get your facts straight before you spout bullshit like you just did. How marijuana OD do you see? I bet a bunch of them like that girl who took three marijuanas and died, right ?
>>
>>135290984
>/pol/tards unironically defends freedom and personal responsibility
Yeah, what's the problem ?
>>
>>135280333
Looks like it runs in your family you know you being a soulless fuck head and all.
You should love your sister not make fun of her she is sick and needs help not your criticism .
You'll miss her when she is gone I am sure but what about when she is alive? She won't quit until she is ready or dead but you can help her to live you asshole. Maybe you should just Kys and her save us all the trouble of having to deal with your worthless ass too! Good luck
>>
>>135291245
This man speaks the truth.
Just leave me out of it because I ain't part of that group of fuckheads. I've been sober(except for my 2-3 Yuenglings a night)all summer.
I don't fuck with anyone and I expect the same courtesy. Or blood will be shed.
>>
>>135291245
You should retire as you are not fit to counsel anymore. You might have been at one time a good person but you are burned out and should Not be counseling at all ! You are actually a detriment to helping now. Please quit! I am serious if I knew you in real life I would turn you in. You have no place being where you are Please quit!!!!
>>
File: Duterte DARE.png (115KB, 355x386px) Image search: [Google]
Duterte DARE.png
115KB, 355x386px
>>135278157
I think we should create a dopeland walled city, round up all the junkies and send them there and keep giving them as much of their drug of choice til they kill themselves or decide to get clean. Anyone caught outside of the zone shooting dope would get shot on site.
>>
>>135291245
AA was one of the early experiments in cult brainwashing. Their faith-healing model became the standard for addiction so-called treatment. Typical of such cults is demonising the "ego" and requirement of members to abdicate agency. This runs as thread through 60s encounter groups, Scientology and just about any other cult.
>>
>>135291773
The funny thing about people who are sympathetic to junkies is that they just enable them and cause the problem to be worse. Pretty ironic desu. The cities that are the least tough on the problem are the ones also enjoying an epidemic right now. Kind of hilarious really, seeing libtards posture as though they're the champions of the homeless and the addicted only to see that what they're doing for them (making it easier for them to continue their destructive lifestyle) is hurting more than it's helping.
>>
>>135290467
Also from WV. Everyone I know is on junk. Mean chick from my old HS has a few children now, huge heroin junkie. Always wearing wires to get out of any conviction she's currently on. Her last child, her first son, was born severely addicted to meth and heroin; she had to sign court ordered papers she'd never have kids again. Currently pregnant again after disobeying court papers, also tested positive for meth and heroin probably benzos and others as well. She's going to jail, and wearing wirings again to help lighten her sentence. Hopefully baby is okay, but her last one barely made it. Just last week some meth head came to my house at 3 am to ask me for a ride. So I'm sitting with him on my porch while I have my husband get ready, and this guy was telling me "Yeah, I'm going to jail here soon." "Oh, how come?" "Attempted murder. I stole meth from older teens/young adults and they tried to kick my ass and accused me of shit. So I went home got a gun and was headed that way when a cop stopped me. Told him I was about to kill them." He was an old MS friend and I don't owe him shit, in fact he owes me favors, but ugh we wanted to get rid of him. Out of town. Protect my neighbors. Dude is a total lowlife riding off his MS days of playing football, no joke. Scary thing is; dude just wanted me to go by myself and drop him off in a different town. It scares me to think. I bet he planned on killing me and running, thank god I have my husband to help me take care of this shit.
>>
>>135291972
You are still a junkie!
Just using beer instead of dope.
At least use cannabis tincture or edibles.
Alcohol is poison unless you are drinking red wine
>>
>>135278157
buprenorphine works the best and doesnt even get the user high after they get a tolerance because of the cieling effect which actually teaches addicts to ween off as a natural mechanism of the drug action. If buprenorphine was made more available we would see a dramatic decline in illicit drug use but the problem is that assholes like doctor drew dont want to be made irrelevant.
>>
>>135291215
>>135291646

>"b-but muh freedumbs to take a drug that turns you crazy and paranoid and makes you beats up your brother :DDDD"
Clearly none of you faggots have any idea what meth induced psychosis is

I am fine with pot, heroine and most psychdelics. Not much idea about coke. But fuck meth, literally nigger drug
>>
>>135278157
For opiates, phase out methadone and introduce mandatory subutex/suboxone treatment programs. Ensure monitored daily pick up from pharmacist with privileges (weekly pickup) earned for those with consistent clean tests. Three strike rule. Those that pay for their own treatment get preference.
>>
>>135292286
/ourguy/

In Indonesia and I think Philippines too they plan to reserve an island for pushers where it's free for all and is guarded by snakes and crocodiles
>>
Did you happen to stash away any goodies?
>>
>>135292526
>Clearly none of you faggots have any idea what meth induced psychosis is
Yeah, exactly, I wouldn't take "meth" in the first place. I don't need the state to tell me "don't use meth" and even for junkies making a law doesn't change shit because they'll find a way to get the product and will use it anyway.
So better let it free of use and count on people's common sense because free or not, it doesn't change much to the fact some retards will be hooked on it.
>>
Addiction becomes a disease over time. Those who are highly functioning should be treated like smokers, in which they know their habit is self destructive but can still behave in society. Those who have problems should receive treatment with the goal of weaning them off. Absolute degenerates responsible for drug wars need to be removed from society completely. Kill off the supply and you kill the addict problem.
>>
>>135292526
Also for violence induced by meth, with good gun policy any honest citizen could just put the threat down.
>>
>>135292421
Cannabis doesn't reign in my speeding mind.
A couple beers does, and it's cheaper.

I use potent CNS stimulants. I'm already using poisons. Beer means nothing to me. Especially not the small amount I drink. I use supplements, eat healthy, work out, etc to counter as many effects as possible and so far, I'm doing fine. If I die from heart issues at age 50-60, I'm doing great in my book. Better to die by heart attack than cancer. Mind you I don't intend on giving up either. I'm not self-destructive. I just like to go fast sometimes.
>>
>>135284682
Forcing someone to do something they dont want to do is futile and history has taught this lesson over and over again. People are smart and find a way around it no matter what. And for every gutter junkie there are two more that hide their addiction that you never hear about.
>>
>>135292401
Oh I am not sympathetic that much but it's the guys sister so not some faceless dirty junkie but someone this guy grew up with and shares family with. It's much different if it's your family it personalize it. I guess you haven't been effected directly or maybe you have and are heartless like this guy with his sister. My brother came back from Iraq after three tours strung out on heroin(thanks Army) and with help from myself and our family he is clean for over three years and productive and married with a baby on the way.
But you have to want to quit and there is nothing like family to help. I get the bigger picture in that there are a lot that you can't help Ever but family is family and I'd walk thru fire to help my brother and I know he would do the same for me.
>>
>>135279080
Only good post in this thread. Everyone just wants to lump every user together in the same group when it clearly doesn't work. I like to bang dope on the rare occasion because it's a fucking blast and way more productive and amazing than getting shitfaced for a night. But society would lump me in the same group as chronic abusers who can't get away from the needle long enough to be productive or fall low enough to rob people for more.

It's fucking baffling. You don't put murderers and and people who owe child support in the same pod in prison. So why put recreational users and pure junkies on the same shitlist as far as drugs go?
>>
>>135278481
>YES SHOT UP THE HEROIN JEW
>GOOD GOYIM
>ESCAPE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS WITH JEW CARTEL...I MEAN MEXICAN CARTEL DRUGS
>>
>>135279080
The thing is : why help them in the first place ? Why waste ressource in their rehab ? I'm totally ok with what you say but only if there is no public money spent in such program/institute.
>>
>>135292526
>Clearly none of you faggots have any idea what meth induced psychosis is
I enter into that state every time I tweak. I've learned to enjoy it. The otherworldly nature of it, the terror it can bring. And the great ecstasy that comes from sobering up from that state. When the crash is more euphoric than the high, you're doing your meth right.

It's that whole "we passed the point where we should have stopped long ago, but let's keep going and see what happens" /pol/tard mentality thing. Shit's a blast.
>>
>>135280333
You're a total fucking asshole dude. Help your god damn sister.
>>
>>135293205
Fuck you I live in Canada there is no future. If the chinese want chemical warfare to kill me softly I say bring it. I wish I never got revived from Narcan, that was my one way out without it being a deliberate suicide damning me to hell.
>>
>>135278157
Let them all die.
>>
>>135293120
>trying to understand the rational of irrational people
>>
>>135279725
I think you're pretty retarded, anon.
>>
>>135280333
I'm sorry for your sister. You did what you could, more than what I'd have done in the same situation.
>>
>>135293472
Try subs anon.. literally half of my high school friends got on that shit and the other half that went to traditional rehabs are either dead or in jail.
>>
>>135292989
I get it, I like to go fast sometimes too but I don't form addictions like some people .
At least use pharm grade stimulants and you'll live a longtime if you don't abuse them.
10-4 on the dying before cancer gets you.
Good luck ,sounds like you have got a good head on your shoulders now.
>>
>>135293493
Not a bad idea. If people are too stupid to use drugs in a healthy manner then let darwinism run its course but prohibition does more damage to society and creates more addicts than just letting people be.
>>
>>135293205
Stims like meth don't let you escape your woes my friend. They do quite the opposite.
They force you into wildest hellish and most heavenly nightmares/dreams. They're nothing like opioids/downers, which is what makes government/DARE anti-drug bullshit so meaningless.
Lumping heroin with meth? That's like lumping a bacon cheeseburger with chia sprouts
>>
Disowned my sister when I found out she was using heroin. Junkies are the lowest of the low, they deserve helicopter rides.
>>
>>135293438
He warned her and he used violence on her. The only thing left to do is let her die, gurgling her own puke. Fuck junks abandoning their own family.
>>
>>135293120
Murder and owing money are two different things. You do the same thing as a junkie, only less often, at least for the moment
>>
>>135278157
The police / fbi should be investigating the pay for play between judges and outpatient drug services. So many people get sent there that don't need it and the tax payers get stuck with the pill. These outpatient treatment services will not release you until the government subsidy runs out and suddenly your cured if you don't have money.
>>
>>135293582
>psycho asshole
>good job
meanwhile people learn to use drugs like buprenorphine as a SUBstitute for heroin and learn how to ween themselves off and are able to do it over and over when they relapse.

Drug addicts have fundamental differences in their brain chemistry and it's not as simple as just stopping.
>>
>>135278157
Let them do what they want and kill themselves from OD or similiar.

Like honestly, who gives a fuck. The war on drugs is a joke; I don't give a shit about protecting kids or whatever. This is natural selection, pure and simple.
>>
>>135278157
Can you post some photo with the aftermath of your adicction?
>>
>>135293604
I got off both methadone and suboxone. Currently clean but I rather just OD then live in canada. I don't see a future with rainbows, pakies, chinks and niggers
>>
>>135278157
Labor camps. Give them work to do, and no access to drugs. Let them out after two or three years and see if they relapse.
>>
>>135293828
You could make the same argument about sociopaths.
>>
>>135293995
>Drug addicts have fundamental differences in their brain chemistry and it's not as simple as just stopping.
That's why you let the genetics die off.
>>
>>135293419
You are really doing more damage to yourself than its worth if you are going any longer than 3-4 days of being awake anon. I don't ever push more than 3 days anymore. You are going to give yourself a literal heart attack soon enough.
>>
>>135293704
>At least use pharm grade stimulants
I do. I don't buy street-grade shit unless there's no other source, and if I have to get that shit, I'm spending a few days purifying it beforehand.
These days I'm partial to a-PHP. I find it a cleaner, yet crazier experience, but one that taxes the body less. Also, it's far cheaper than any amphetamine. And it comes from Europe, who generally have better quality goods on the market.
>>
>>135278157
Damn nigga, nice post and thanks for your hard work. I have a brother who's all fucked up in and out of treatment, and only people who've experienced it can understand the mentality of junkies.

He's a different fucking person when he's on meth, and will take anything from anyone or do anything to get what he wants, including lie, beg, cry, threaten, etc.. No outside voice or influence is ever as powerful as the fucked up conversations that go on in their own heads. The only thing that usually gets through to them at all is jail.
>>
>>135279080
Users are a burden to the city and to society. The best solution for chronic users and addicts who don't want treatment is a "prison colony". They can do some basic labour there in exchange for drugs and food.
>>
>>135293886
Beating the shit out of someone is not helping them.

What the fuck is wrong with you pieces of trash?

You know it's wrong.

Holy shit there are some fucked up people that come on these threads.

You fucks need Jesus.
>>
>>135286537
Doctors perscribe it much less frequently than you imply and it's nonaddictive unless you take more than you are supposed to
>>
>>135294075
They will relapse. People still use drugs in saudi arabia where the sentences are harsh. Rarely has there ever been a correlation established between severity of punishment and use rate.
>>
>>135279156
The first step of the 12 is finding god I think
>>
>>135278157
Guillotine is the answer, especially for faggots like >>135278481
>>
>>135278157
Do what MA did. Import enormous shipments of lethal fake drugs and wipe the druggies off the face of the earth.

Drug addicts commit more crimes than any other group on the planet, even backwoods muslims and ghetto blacks.
>>
Alcohol does just as much damage globally as illicit drug use. A certain percentage of the society will always use psychoactive chemicals. Its human nature. And if you cannot tell someone is on drugs from their outward behavior then why do you care if they are using drugs?
>>
Win their hearts and minds by not shitting on them all the time for it. Make them think you are their friend, steer them away from it. BUT publicly and harshly show dissolving to those who break the path.

>tldr: make rehab into a cult, but a cult to "do good"
>>
>>135278157
To cure society we need a restoration of family values. That would go beyond fixing the junkie issue, too.
>>
>>135278157
I don't believe you are a practitioner.
These people fall in a high risk category.
Drug use is one of the many risky behaviors.
Most suffer from mental illness, engage in dangerous sexual behavior, break laws, and
for the most part offer society nothing.
Give them enough heroin to kill themselves.
Problem solved.
>>
>>135293737
Prohibition decreases use, that it doesn't work at all is a meme invented by liberal drug users
>>
>>135294274
Letting them use is a better answer: it's cheaper for society as they die like rats injecting/smoking poison they bought with their money.
>>
>>135294348
They only commit crimes because the price of the drugs are inorganically high.
>>
Anybody with experience with heroin knows that those people are sub human: they will lie, cheat, steal, and even if they go YEARS without using relapse is what, upwards of 85%? Junkies need to be executed by firing squad. I've used drugs recreationally: blow, weed, molly, mushrooms; heroin is in a category all its own. Users and sellers deserve swift death.
>>
Have any of you even tried meth? I smoked it once, it was fucking awful. Stayed completely wired for about 35 hours even when I wasn't high.
Anyone who uses this shit regularly deserves to die, you can pop addys like a normal person, without these debilitating side effects
>>
>>135278157
>pic an uninhabited island
>unload all junkies
>every month air drop enough food and drugs for everyone
>watch as they revert back to tribalism
>livestream it

Also
>anyone tired of it can come back to society as long as he is not using
>>
>>135294235
Clearly you know shit about it.
>>
>>135293419
You've actually got a handle on it.
I am impressed with your clarity and realization that coming off of it is the better high! It's humorous that you enjoy the come down not getting high.
>>
>>135294490
Youre a special kind of retard. Look up statistics in peer reviewed journals.
>>
File: 293839i2_ts.jpg (60KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
293839i2_ts.jpg
60KB, 1155x1155px
>>135278157
Pic related.
>>
In thw good old USA drugs are cheaper and more available everyday. With all the illegals who smuggle themselves in instead of catch and release dealers are flush with product. Thanks Trump way to stop the registration of illegals. Southern border now bleeds drug mules.
>>
>>135294543
You can use blow but heroin users have to die ? Fucking kill yourself punk before someone like myself helps you along you weak faggot
>>
>>135278157
Bog drowning.
>>
>>135294183
I don't do this very often. Once every 4-6 months for hard rides. Maybe once a month for 2-3 day trips round the sun.

Like I said, self-destructive folks using drugs is the problem. Not the drugs. I like being alive and experiencing crazy shit, so I intend on staying as healthy as possible for as long as possible.
I have no personal demons I'm fighting anymore. I got over those niggles a long time ago. Why dwell in the past when the future is so awesomely insane?
>>
>>135294394
Waaay more people drink than use fucking meth or heroin. And yes, you can fucking tell when they're using
>>
>>135294703
Yeah down 40% that register themselves up 100% In smuggling. Win win. Plus with ACA still in place treatment is covered.
>>
File: 1473459710295.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1473459710295.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>135294425
This. All these faggots with their edgy solutions won't solve shit. Why would I want to be clean and sober in this current world?
>go outside see brown ppl taking over
>chinese taking over
>jewish informercials on the tv
>come to /pol/ to vent and get bombarded with psyops
>no getting a wife because its a huge goddamned risk
>why have kids when Dr. Noseberg is trying to normalize pedophilia?
>Jeff Bezo's and the rest of the tribe destroy local economies
>CIA literally sells the drugs

just let me die pls
>>
>>135294543
Then how come when you give them buprenorphine most of them stabilize? People take heart pills and what not so whats wrong with heroin addicts taking a pill if they have to? Buprenorphine blocks the high of other opiates also and doesnt get the user high because of tolerance and the paradoxical cieling effect. Its literally a magic cure but retarded propaganda from the rehab industry demonizes it. The cost of gassing an entire group of people is a million times less than simply allowing people access to a medication and it's unrealistic to expect a final solution or some other autistic psycho fantasy.
>>
>>135294636
They show that prohibition has historically significantly decreased use when implimented.
>>
>>135294879
Why do give up? That's what they want.
>>
>>135280333
well that sucks. she'll probably be pozzed soon too

never fall for the H jew
>>
>>135294497
Nah drugs reform the addict into this recognizeable amoral archetype. Theyd still do crimes.
>>
>>135278157
Hang the pushers from trees
>>
>>135278157
zyklon b
>>
>>135278157
If they take drugs in private and don't steal to buy them, I don't give a shit.
But if a methead start harrasing me, I won't hesitate with pulling the trigger.
>>
>>135294856
You cannot tell when people who know how to hide their addiction use because theyre good at hiding it. Also buprenorphine does not get the user high but ONLY stops withdrawals. That is why it's literally perfect as a medication for drug addiction. Yet psycho retards like you oppose realistic solutions.
>>
>>135294551
Why would you smoke meth? Shoot it like a normal person. You probably didnt take care of yourself at all whie you were spun. While it is difficult, a lot of those side effects go away if you actually eat and stay hydrated while tweaking.

Like you said. You were wired for 35 hours. Most smart productive people can get a lot of shit done in 35 hours. Professional tweakers do that and stay up for a week. That's usually the point where psychosis kicks in and you either decide to keep going or crash. The true ride begins here if you decide to keep going.
>>
>>135294691
underrated
>>
Alcoholics Anonymous is a stupid cult.
>>
>>135294984
>pushers
you mean low level jamals? Or the topdog CIA guys and Zionist criminals shipping the shit from afghanistan
>>
File: 1500067705464.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1500067705464.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>135294844
Or anything else where the net result is not a huge waste of resources spent on scum.
>>
I know the cure to every addiction known to man, and most diseases.

however, if I give it too you all, you will just wallow in your filth, and africa will take over using methhead niggers with machetes while you sit in your bomb shelter and say "but who will take care of my family if I go out and fight?".

If you want my knowledge, get the fuck out there and stop antifa, stop the child sex rings, get off your asses and rise up and I will give the heaven you want, for to you, the blind and lazy man, I am a god.

You have my word.
>>
>>135284682

didnt know such a thing existed. pretty cool.

http://alcoholrehab.com/drug-addiction-treatment/drug-therapies-alcohol-treatment/
>>
>>135293419
>>135294183

You fucks doing meth.... come on.
>>
>>135286537
Way before that. They distilled and sold alcohol with the blessing of Dutch royalty.
>>
>>135294856
And alcohol is way more destructive. It's one of the most toxic drugs that people regularly abuse and when people drink every day they are literally poisoning themselves not to mention the withdrawals are lethal.

You know how some faggots like you literally cannot go outside and just sit on the computer all day? There are people who literally cannot stay sober and if there is nothing else available they will use alcohol. Look up statistics. In countries without cheap heroin the rate of alcoholism is astronomical and arguably those people cause more harm to society than junkies which can take burprenorphine and get their lives back.
>>
>>135295257
Jamal will make a good southern wind chime. Make the CIA peddle it themselves, no mid level dealers, no problems.

Hail Duterte!
>>
>>135294614
Nothing will make a man appreciate breathing the fine air than going into a several-days-long psychosis where every shadow takes on a name and the music loops in your head, the laughing and screaming and pulsating world around you feeling like it's going to snap you in half.
You feel like walking death, stretched out on a rack. And then it happens, total depersonalization. Music playing through the headphones and I can't even understand the tempo. It's like a random sound.

And I say "THAT'S IT. Whatever this is, whatever I am, We..I don't belong here anymore."
And I grab me an ice-cold beer, down that bitch, and hop into the cool shower and wash away all that darkness.
And as sobriety takes hold again over the next few hours, music makes sense again and is of the most exquisite sound.
Life becomes refreshed and renewed. It's like being reborn again. Regaining sanity and cohesion. When order takes control of chaos.
It's beautiful.
>>
>>135280333
>You really can't fix stupid
You really can't argue with triple threes.
>>
>>135295118
It's not perfect because it's very expensive and does nothing to stop the fact that the user is just going to use again anyway regardless of lack of withdrawl.
>>
>>135294947
Source? And you know that causation is not always linked to correlation? Ive never seen like situations compared and prohibition proved to work. And it's inherently unethical.
>>
Not going to bother quoting you fags... unless you've dealt with someone that slept right beside the person they loved while they died overdosing in drugs they were doing together, wakes up to a piss and shit covered corpse, and still actively seeks out the dope after that and rehab, you don't know what you're talking about.

Obviously I gave a rundown but if you want to know, she is currently living in my spare room, I got her a job back in June and I force her out of bed everyday and take her to work. Forced her into a suboxone clinic a few weeks ago. The subs make you sick if you use opioids. What does she do anyway? Use heroin. Mind you in 7 years younger and have basically been taking care of her my entire adult life, and her various dogs, what the fuck am I supposed to do? Unironically tell me how you change a person's mind when they clearly see no error in their ways. Other than prison there is no option other than saving up for the inevitable funeral.
>>
>>135278157
I don't know about a treatment, I don't think there is a one-size fits all fix.

My brother worked in several years with real junkies, like emergency responses with overdoses, medical help, living arrangements and all kinds of crap. He wound up completely nihilistic from working with these people and had to switch jobs in the end. Nothing of what they're doing works. They are pandering to these people so much it's ridiculous, and a lot of these people are ungrateful as fuck. Treating them like poor little victims teaches them that they have no responsibility and that unjust circumstance have put them there. They're just as good and smart as anybody else, they just didn't get the chance etc...

I used to act like a nigger when I was younger, and I did some drugs. Of those people I used to hang with back in the days, there were a couple I just knew were gonna go full out. You could just see it in their eyes, it's like they have a bottomless pit of some sort and they're gonna chase forever. And yeah, they are either dead or hanging around selling those magazines the government prints for them to buy more drugs.

And those fucks I don't know how to help. Get them out of school early and give them a job of some sorts, I guess, because most of them are dumb as bricks
>>
>>135295410
Meth gets a bad wrap because people overdo the fuck out of it and stay up for weeks and drive themselves literally insane. Simply doing a bump or a shot of the shit is literally no different than popping an adderall or vyvanse.

As it is with all drugs, all about responsibility and moderation.
>>
>>135294975
Fucking bullshit motherfucker. With proper supply and access drug addict can preform like anyone else and are over represented in creative art forms like music.
>>
>>135285759
it's alright when used for relapse control
>>
>>135294543
>>135294551
>>135294846
I've probably done drugs 5 times in my entire existence. I see it as an experience; and not as an addiction. Am I ever touching them again? Never, not once ever again. Last time I used was 9 months ago, and probably 2 years prior to that. Did smoke some weed once, maybe a few benzos, and tried meth one time. I'm a big person, like 280 lbs of pure solid meat, skinny people are the problem here. They OD quicker, get drunk faster, and just crash the pad much faster than normal. I think when I smoked meth, it just kept me up for about 13 hrs before I went to bed; woke up next morning and had no problem.

It's kind of like alcohol to me. For me, at 280 lbs, 1 drink of vodka, I feel nothing. Someone who's "normal" or "under" weight as a lot of piss poor folks are, are going to get drunk real fast. It's hard to take down a solid near 300 lbs of meat than it is a 120 lb fag.

Drugs only separate the weak from the fit. I can drink alcohol all day no problem and wake up just fucking perfect. Fat man, what you can you say. Keeps me going.
>>
>>135295609
If they use again then they can take a pill that cures their withdrawals and no damage is done to society and buprenorphine can be made VERY cheap just like tylenol with large scale manufacturing. It's only expensive because of politics.
>>
>>135295183
You are an experienced tweaker I see and knowledgeable as well. How old are you Anon?
>>
>>135294242
it's also extremely effective without damaging the organs like most other painkillers do. It is dangerous though, you can't give it out like candy
>>
>>135295375
>Claims to be God

Uses lowercase g
>>
>>135295632
Buprenorphine.. it restores their brain to the same condition as it was before they used. No artificial pleasure and no withdrawals.
>>
>>135295672
Of which a large part of humanity has none, Anon.
>>
>>135290901
>see this faggy post
>9 posts by this ID
>they're all radioactive faggotry
kill yourself before i get my hands on you to torture you to death, seriously, yoi'll wish you had you stupid faggotfuck bitchnigger piece of shit kike
>>
>>135295462
Alcohol can be destructive, but the vast majority of people who drink, even regularly, have no problems. And no, alcoholics are neither more sick nor more dangerous than junkies, you fucking retard.
To your second point, if someone is literally unwilling to live sober, I don't give a fuck, just don't expect me to pay for the narcan when they OD
>>
>>135295632
Sad story, kill the drug dealers.
>>
>>135295802
You'll be dead by 50 maybe 60 tops.
Do you see many fat obese old people? Not past a certain age you don't .
Skinny people out live fat people!
>>
>>135295888
I'm only 25 and have only taken the dive a handful of times really. It's not something I do often because the comedown absolutely kicks my ass for whatever reason.
>>
On a more serious note, if you don't want to be addicted to something then just NEVER use it to avoid sadness/strife. There, it is that simple.
>>
>>135295663
Sad story, kill the drug dealers.
>>
>>135295625
Alcohol prohibition worked, look it up.
What's unethical is expecting good people to have to constantly clean up the messes left by society's worst, without even forcing them to take any responsibility to change
>>
File: IMG_2977.jpg (33KB, 636x426px)
IMG_2977.jpg
33KB, 636x426px
>>135294879
Don't give up anon. Life can be comfy, too.
>>
>>135296025
Kek, are you a little angry? You need a break don't you? You should probably take a nap a long nap and never wake up.
>>
>>135296025
>Kekistani flag
>Hardass

Pick one bitch
>>
>>135296128
You have never lived in a country where heroin is not available. Alcoholics torment the local populace. Junkies prefer to be warm and fuzzy at home but drunks roam the streets like crazy lunatics and threaten and harass people while they shit their pants. The junkies you see in the streets arent your average junkie, and all over the world you have people that are similar but they are alcoholics instead of "junkies."
>>
>>135295183
This is why fat is healthy. Tweakers always seem to be skinny; forget to eat; "just aren't hungry". I haven't met a 300 lb tweaker in my lifetime. I think most choose between drugs and food, and they choose the latter. Fat is healthy.

>>135296166
Yeah, good luck with the future. Maybe when you're 70 you can be safe from society. LOL

No, really. Good luck then, man. I hope you the best. I really hope no one tries to scam you due to your age, no one tries to jump you as an easy target, no one tries to rape your wife for good pussy. I really hope that doesn't happen. Nursing homes are the bane of hell. And if you spend $150,000 (the cheapest) "in home care" to have ugly fat caregivers wipe your ass, you might want to hope they don't steal your wife's engagement ring or fine family heirlooms.
>>
>>135295860
No, it's expensive because opiod derivatives are fucking expensive to make. Don't act like you have any idea how organic synthesis works, you fucking junkie loser.
>>
>>135296375
Telling people what to do with their bodies is unethical. If you had improper brain chemistry but the government made your medication illegal then i bet you would be fucking pissed. And prohibition in the 1920s made the fucking mafia rich and powerful and people STILL FUCKING DRANK. Do you think they had accurate statistics back then? Did they have internet surveys in the 1920s you fucking psychopathic immature autistic piece of shit?
>>
>>135294268
Pretty sure It's admitting you have a problem to yourself
>>
>>135295968
At least for the most part they don't. Doctors don't like to perscribe it, at least those I've worked with, which even included ER docs
>>
>>135290901
Many people deserve to die.
Kudos to EMT anon ending their suffering and wretched lives a few weeks early.
>>
>>135296483
>And if you spend $150,000 (the cheapest) "in home care" to have ugly fat caregivers wipe your ass, you might want to hope they don't steal your wife's engagement ring or fine family heirlooms.
The majority of them are niggers so this seems very plausible.
>>
>>135295802
I had close family die from alcoholism. I watched someone who was a fit 180lbs wither away in a bed, full-on DTs and psychosis, from booze.
But I don't blame the booze. I can't really blame anyone. Not honestly. Alcohol is a seditious little shit, but it's well-under control if you know what to watch out for.

As long as I dance with the devil, I'm not casting stones of blame in that case. But generally, it's the person, not the drug, that is at fault. If I fall, I have only myself to blame. I won't blame drug laws. I ignore drug laws, how can I blame something I don't give a fuck about to begin with? I know the dangers, and I prepare for them.

Me and the cops never have trouble because I make sure not to cause trouble. I stay off the radar and mind my business.
So I won't blame 5-0 if something goes wrong. If those fools find me out it means I fucked up opsec somewhere.
>>
>>135278157
Voluntary relocation to a walled ghetto for drug abusers where their poison is provided at low cost and they can either choose to get clean and leave or stay and use until death.
>>
>>135293948
>because the police/fbi's (((freemason))) handlers won't just ou vey shut it down
its like you don't even know what the cabal is and how it works
only the people themselves by their own collective firsthand can do anything about entrenched beaurocratic corruption, and it requires rope
>>
>>135296550
we have synthetic opiates that chinks produce in clandestine labs for pennies so stfu
>>
For me .. eh suboxone or being locked up and just avoiding people afterwards
>>
>>135296550
I dont use drugs you faggot but I grew up in a town that was plagued by it and literally all the people that got on buprenorphine got their lives back together and the people that went to traditional rehabs are still using. IF opium poppies were legally grown in the US instead of SE asia they could make bupe cheap as any modern good that relies on plants for production and there are ways to produce semi-synthetic opiods synthetically. Right now there exists a fucking almost perfect cure to the problem youre complaining about but youre immature ego wont accept it because your ideology dictates you have to hate something, sad!
>>
>>135294235
We'll see what your tune about that is, 3 months into me beating the fucming cuckstain out of you in a dark room in the middle of an unknown black compound every day until you learn to not be a fucking faggot.
>>
>>135296656
1. As long as any public money is spent on healthcare, you have a responsibility to take care of your health, which includes not using hard drugs. Your ancap, so you probably don't want public health spending either, but that has to go FIRST, not second.
2.Hard drugs aren't medication
3. Yes, people drank, but fewer
4. Yes, they had decent statistics, and holy fuck internet surveys? Are you retarded? Are you high right now?
>>
>>135296897
>its like you don't even know what the cabal is
>kekistani flag
>knows about the cabal

If you knew about the cabal you would take down that gay ass flag
>>
>>135296967
Yeah we also have synthetic cannaboids, how well do those work
>>
>>135297136
>1. As long as any public money is spent on healthcare
Most people had no choice in that.
>>
>>135296456
I see junkie girls selling their snatch on the street every fucking day.
>>
>>135296483
You are funny , I'll live a long life not needing someone to wipe my ass because I am 70
I've got good genes and lots of very old family so I pretty much know I'll live a long life and not need to go to a "home" because of my large family and good genes. Not counting accidents or acts of God I'll be fine. I know guys in there late 70-80 that still play ice hockey. You must be really bad off fat boy.
>>
>>135296704
Agree, drug epidemics are just a symptom of a sick society. Every individual needs substance to survive, many foods and medicines act completely the same as drugs do. It is only in a sick environment that the individual seeks self destruction through substances by design. Therefore, Hang Jamal's and Gas the Kikes. Afterwards, small amounts of controlled recreation drug use (like alcohol) could be allow in a cleansed and healthy society.
>>
>>135293552
any particular reason?
>>
>>135297059
It's not a cure. The relapse rate for opiod abusers even after withdrawl is gone is stupidly high, over 80%. All this would be is public spending to help junkies feel better when they don't have money for the real stuff.
>>
>>135297307
You're right, but that's our reality right now.
>>
>>135278157
Spent 9 months in a long term TC. They prided themselves on not allowing addicts the manipulate them. We never got our way. Been sober 5.5 years.
>>
File: IMG_1337.jpg (187KB, 697x670px)
IMG_1337.jpg
187KB, 697x670px
>>135297264
Fentanyl is completely synthetic and is something like 100x more effective than heroin as an opioid receptor agonist. You dumb.
>>
>>135297136
MY point is that in the 1920s they had no fucking clue how many people were making hooch in their basement or whatnot but even if it was lower that doesnt matter because it WASNT FUCKING SIGNIFICANT ENOUGH TO KEEP PROHIBITION GOING. Its largely accepted that prohibition was a fucking failure you fucking retarded autist.

And im not advocating giving people free healthcare but if buprenorphine pills werent demonized they could be made dirt cheap and that would solve 80-90 percent of the fucking problem. And HARD DRUGS ARE LITERALLY MEDICATION. WHAT DO YOU THINK OXYCODONE IS USED FOR MEDICALLY? You dont have the right to judge whether it's used for depression or fucking pain. But anyways im not advocating for people to take heroin every day but a pill that doesnt get them high and still cures their withdrawals and even promotes weaning because of its mechanism of action and paradoxical therapeutic effect. Buprenorphine is a fucking wonder drug and anyone that has witnessed their friends or family members being transformed by it will agree but youre such a fucking spiteful hateful faggot that you want to hate junkies so you wont even accept the perfect solution to the problem.
>>
File: junkypepe.png (425KB, 699x699px)
junkypepe.png
425KB, 699x699px
>>135297638
you on that fent too, Canadabro?
>>
>>135297638
Yeah and it's extremely dangerous, which was my point
>>
>>135296704
I meant to say, "all day for a weekend every once in a while". Alcohol depends on your health. Knew a guy who quit alcohol cold turkey and actually died from it. The best course of action is to just quit yourself, unless you actually are an addict and think you are physically demanded on it. It can be scary. I visited a cousin about a year back, who was heavily on it. Trailer park out in the woods. They kept talking about how they think their trailer is bugged, how the car down the street "has to be police", etc. After I had already fucking smoked some. I didn't have a problem, was more worried for them. As the occasional drug user, I mean the VERY RARE user is already low on the radar. Took my cousin to walmart, they didn't even had TP for a whole month, and were out of detergent. Bought them $200 worth of stuff (ie, cleaning supplies, stuff for wounds, antibacterial, soaps, washes, $50 worth of TP), there was a dude I knew from HS there, played football was a jock. He is completely fucking littered in what looks like HIV spots all over his body, and they all share the same needle. After I smoked some shit, gave them cash, bought them shit, I left and never went back.

>>135297324
Great-Grandparents lived to their 90s, smoking cigarettes until their end. Grandparents are currently in their mid-80s. I'm only in my 20s, I've got time.
>>
>>135297958
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>135297958
Nah dude, opiates are bad news. I hope you get clean.
>>
>>135297466
You can produce buprenorphine dirt cheap if it was mass produced on a larger scale and companies didnt have to jump through political hoops to get opium poppies. Even if some of those users continued to use heroin on the side IT WOULD LARGELY NEGATE THE SOCIAL IMPACT which is what fucking matters right? And you underestimate how much people enjoy getting high.. most of them just want to feel normal and be functional and buprenorphine grants that so I would argue most of them would HAVE NO REASON TO USE ON THE SIDE. And the drug encourages weaning in the way it works in the brain and many of the addicts that take bupe learn how to control their addiction without relying on proffesional treatment which would be a fucking valuable skill to teach junkies now wouldnt it?
>>
>>135298012
>Yeah and it's extremely dangerous

sure, in uncontrolled doses, just like every other drug.
>>
>>135283321
Who do you put in the least effort with?
>>
File: a picture of a cat.gif (1020KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
a picture of a cat.gif
1020KB, 400x229px
>>135279156

Like anyone could deny that frutiy ass ice cream cone, albeit covered in cat hair.
>>
>>135279156
Its this.
Death anxiety -> anxiety -> depression -> drug use -> Kurt Cobain
>>
Ẁow i just realized that those people who are bad mouthing buprenorphine as a treatment are actually addicted to the hate.

Really makes your noggins joggin.
>>
>>135283632
>i need to be thanked for my service or else i get sad

this job isn't for you.
>>
File: dopeinc.jpg (247KB, 1481x2387px)
dopeinc.jpg
247KB, 1481x2387px
>ITT faggots who don't know that the government sells the drugs
>>
>>135278481

plz hurry and OD already
>>
>>135297774
Prohibition was ended not because it wasn't working, but because the depression had fucked up the tax base and the government wanted new sources of income
Oxy is a medicine, heroine is not.
Buprenorphine would not fix junkies because their relapse rate even beyond withdrawl is far more than half
>>
>>135295632
>the person they loved
>(((love)))
nice spook you got there kiddo, mind if i join you in being spooked by a shitty ghost story? for the kitsche novelty, of course
>>
>>135280596
>ot helping drunks

yes

>or people who forgot to take their meds.

no. Forgetting to take meds is an accident, no one gets addicted to drugs on accident. Drunks can die with junkies.
>>
Why are so many Americans/Aussies on here try to justify meth use?
>>
The worst part of drug use is the fact that people abuse you, isolate you. The thing is, they are genetically weaker but know mentally they can't handle abuse. It's the same thing with shitposters.

>thin is healthy
>drugs are bad

You can only pick one.
>>
>>135278157
Leave people alone. Fuck cares if they want to get high
>>
>>135298701
Youre fucking impossible. Go watch the great gatsby which takes place during the ROARIN TWENTIES and lemme know how prohibition was working? And you have NO FUCKING EXPERIENCE WITH PEOPLE THAT TOOK BUPRENORPHINE.. I DO. ITS A FUCKING MIRACLE DRUG YOU FUCKTARD. YOU ARE LITERALLY ADDICTED TO THE HATE THAT YOU FEEL FOR JUNKIES. And if it wasnt heroin most of those people would be alcoholics that are real problem junkies you see in the streets and would you rather have roaming hoards of violent drunks or placate junkies nodding out on the fucking couch?
>>
>>135280333
And what did you do to help her aside from beating her? I don't sympathize much with junkies but you actually sound like a piece of shit.
>>
>>135298906
Meth is the pits. You wouldn't understand, you're from Russia. Meth makes you feel something, like love, and makes fucking even better and more addictive. When I smoke meth, I just want to ride the same cock all day everyday.
>>
>>135298272
>IT WOULD LARGELY NEGATE THE SOCIAL IMPACT
No. They would still do all the terrible things they do because they like and want the drug.
>>
>Friends do drugs
>Isolate me for being a sober loser
>People in town know my ties
>Isolate me for being a loser
>>
>>135299100
I mean, helps you find the clitoris.
>>
>>135298906
(((you)))>>135299330
>>
>>135298969
This guy right here. Go do some wallstreet protests good boy.
>>
>>135297958
My sister's bf was on fent patches for years. He would chew/suck on them. Complained about back pain yet would get so fucked up he would fall asleep standing up but with his chest touching his knees. Everyday. For years. Got laid up in the hospital in March of last year because he passed out and a fent patch got lodged in his throat. mix that with dope, methadone, oxy, and booze, he was dead by september.

I'll reiterate, you can't fix stupid. Some people want money, some want power, some just want to destroy themselves.

Get off that shit anon.
>>
>>135283321
Do you see a lot of repeat ODs?
>>
>>135296395
no, when i get angry you'll know by the hapoenings that occur
and i'm well aware that your faggot cuck ass wishes i would just vanish so you can continue being a degenerate piece of shit
but i'm here to stay, and your ass is officially on your way out as of this moment, just decided

keep a close watch over your shoulder
>>
>>135298969
Seriously? The great gatsby? That's your argument? Much less people drank during prohibition, that's a fact.
They will relapse, they always do
Junkies are far more dangerous than drunks, and more expensive to rescue
>>
>>135298906

guess we have a lot of addicts on /pol/

gotta shoot up before I heil
>>
SERIOUSLY, don't do drugs kid, it's for adults only. Also, in my town, crime increased 10 fold. My buddy got stabbed in the chest by his junkie wife, and technically died a few times on the side of a road. Saved by the cop TWICE. Dude still won't divorce her or find a new girl.
>>
>>135299146
Jesus christ dude youre projecting your LIMITED personal experience on millions of fucking people. In my VAST experience dealing with junkies about 80 percent (or more= of them are indistinguishable from average people once they learn to use buprenorphine as a tool to wean themselves off drugs when they relapse. And their relapses are brief and I only hear about them later because they are able to hide it. About 20 percent of them never touch heroin again. I have experience with at least 120 junkies over the course of the last 10 years and about 60 of them were lucky enough to find buprenorphine as a treatment and of those 60 people only about 10 of them are still causing problems. You dont know anything about what the fuck youre talking about and YOU ARE ADDICTED TO HATE. Hopefully one day you learn to let go of your resentment but somehow I doubt that. Good luck.
>>
>>135297154
>leaf
>trying to flagshame
k..keep me posted
>>
>>135299554
ITS CALLED THE FUCKING ROARING TWENTIES FOR A REASON. PEOPLE DRANK AND PARTIED LIKE CRAZY PEOPLE THAT DECADE. SO MUCH FOR PROHIBITION. ALCOHOL KILLS PEOPLE WHEN THEY STOP AND IT MAKES THEM ACT LIKE RAGING BARBARIANS AND DESTROYS THEIR LIVER WHILE JUNKIES AT THEIR WORST JUST SLEEP ALL DAY AS LONG AS THEY HAVE THEIR DRUGS. BUT LIKE I SAID BUPRENORPHINE FUCKING CURES THAT SHIT AND ITS FUCKING AVAILABLE BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP ON PERPETUATING FALSE DRUG MYTHS WHICH PERPETUATES THE DAMAGE DRUG ADDICTS DO TO SOCIETY. YOURE ADDICTED TO YOUR OWN HATE AND IDEALOGY AND ARE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGE SOCIETY SUFFERS THANKS TO YOUR IGNORANCE AND VILE HATE.
>>
>>135299755
You literally admit that 80% still relapse, but suggest this isn't an issue because most of them "aren't causing problems"

Or, we could just string up every dealer and end this nonsense.
>>
>>135300106
You're just literally wrong. Less people drank in the 20s because of prohibition. Junkies are far more frequently dangerous than drinkers, and far more often suffer negative health problems per capita. The solution is to desroy the availability of heroin.
>>
>>135278157
>niece was teenage alcoholic, grew up to be 30 yo alcoholic
>rehab several times, always relapse
>last time they treated her alcoholism with fucking Methadone
>feelsbadman
>now is a Meth head with lots of warrants
>went to jail for possession for a few months
>got out, immediately got knocked up by her Meth dealer
>my brother lets her stay at home while pregnant but stuff keeps disappearing and she won't keep curfew
>has to lock up rooms and valuables in his own fucking house cuz junky daughter (35 yo)
>7 months later she has a preemie baby cuz keep doing meth and nearly miscarried
>preemie plus C-Sction paid for by us taxpayers
>my 60 yo brother is now raising his newborn preemie bastard grandson while his daughter sits in jail again

Fuck all this. I hope she OD's in a gutter. Junkies are hopeless and drag everyone else down. IF they pull their shit together then IRS a statistical outlier.

Treatment facilities should be putting them down, not extending and supporting the addiction.
>>
>>135278157
newsflash. people who do drugs like drugs and its not a big deal. junkies should od as fast as possible
>>
>>135300189
THAT WONT FIX IT. PEOPLE HAVE TRIED THAT METHOD AND HUMAN INGENUITY PREVAILS AND THEY STILL DO WHAT THEY WANT AND GET HIGH. BUPRENORPHINE IS A REAL FUCKING SOLUTION ANON AND THE MOST REALISTIC. I SAID 60 PERCENT RELAPSE BUT YOURE FUCKING CRAZY IF YOU WANT TO KILL PEOPLE FOR MAKING SMALL MISTAKES. WHATS NEXT EXECUTIONS FOR TRAFFIC TICKETS? THOSE RELAPSE ARE INSIGNIFICANT AND THOSE PEOPLE JUDGED THEM AS MISTAKES AND THEY HAD THE SKILLS NECESSARY TO WEAN THEMSELVES OFF THE DRUGS ANYWAY. IF BUPRENORPHINE WAS MORE AVAILABLE THERE WOULD BE LESS DEMAND FOR HEROIN AND LESS DEALERS OFFERING RECOVERING ADDICTS DRUGS AND LESS PRESSURE TO RELAPSE SO THAT SIXTY PERCENT WOULD BE EVEN FUCKING LOWER. WOULD YOU RATHER TEACH A MAN TO FISH OR KEEP FORCE FEEDING HIM MREs THE REST OF HIS LIFE?
>>
>>135278481
If you did your drugs and didn't bother the rest of us by stealing shit to support your habit I wouldn't care.
>>
>treatment

There is no treatment for weakness, save by becoming stronger. Break them, drill them, and rebuild them into better beings.
>>
>>135278157

Execution or high security work camps specifically for drug abusers. If we start executing the worst drug abusers the best ones will stop. Have a system of classifying abusers and work them towards execution or concentration work camps.
>>
File: 1967.jpg (96KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
1967.jpg
96KB, 400x580px
>>135278157
Gulags
>>
>>135300698
I said string up the dealers, not end users. That's not a small mistake. That's a really fucking big mistake. More importantly, your solution is a bandaid on a tumor. The drug helps with withdrawl but people use again anyway. Heroin just changes your brain too much. Need to wipe it from the earth.
>>
>>135300933

heavy-handed yet vague solutions are the best because they make you sound tough and decisive without having to worry about explaining yourself which is why /pol/ loves them so much.
>>
>>135300698
So this...is the true power of AnCap autism.
You're forgetting that most people who do shit like meth and heroin do them because they literally want to die "as painlessly as possoble" "the best way" they can feasibly cook up with their obstensibly damaged minds.
What if someone wants to die ancap boi? What right do you have in violating their liberty to kill themselves with deadly drigs?
>>
>>135300555
Checked. Who was the Jew who thought that putting an alcoholic on methadone was a good idea?
>>
>>135301163
THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN YOU ASSHOLE. I OFFERED AN ACTUAL REALISTIC SOLUTION AND YOU ARE STUCK IN YOUR HATE FILLED FANTASY. AND THAT MEDICATION LITERALLY DOES NOT GET PEOPLE HIGH SO ACCORDING TO YOUR RETARDED MORALS IT SHOULDNT BE PROHIBITED ANYWAY. GOODBYE AND FUCK YOU.
>>
>>135300555
>preemie plus C-Sction paid for by us taxpayers
Read your post. Difficult situation.

But that taxpayer money is for the child's cause, not the mothers. Your brother shouldn't have to deal with that shit at his age, sure, but he has the chance to raise the child into a productive citizen, and the child will spread the news of its mother's demise, thus spreading the truth on such degeneracy.

Mixed blessing anon.
>>
>>135301279
yeah of course they should be able to kill themselves however they want and thats their choice. Its unethical for you to stop them.
>>
>>135301459
suboxone isn't going to fix anything bro. No form of opiate substitute is going to fill the void in a junkies heart.

All of you guys are trying to fix a symptom of a sick society. Addiction is a microcosm of our degenerate society, we need to bring back the nuclear family. I see white kids doing drugs, pajeets and chinks usually stay away from the hard stuff because they have better families.
>>
>>135301574
it really is unethical as per the ethos of pathological liberte that defines your fucking meme ideology that you supposedly believe in ``````faggot"''''
>>
>>135280596
>I'm a massive cuck: The Post
>>
>>135301459
Your drug is class 3, aint prohibited, and I never said it should be. I said it's not a solution to the heroin epidemic. That'd be getting rid of the heroin.
>>
>>135279725
bin that knife Bong
>>
>>135294187
Aphp will destroy your life. Stop now before you are committed to a loony bin like I was.
>>
>>135301377
One size fits all state program I believe. My brother also mentioned that he thought there was some kind of financial incentive for the facility to distribute Methadone but I can't be sure of that.

Also her "counselor" was an Affirmative Action hire who could barely speak English and misspelled most of the words on her paperwork. It was a state sponsored front for pushing Methadone on desperate junkies.
>>
>>135301480
True, but if a junkie comes in pregnant and we have to pay for it, then they should be sterilized at the same time.
>>
File: 1365914052559.png (423KB, 542x387px) Image search: [Google]
1365914052559.png
423KB, 542x387px
>>135302274
no arguments there.
>>
>>135278157

Extermination. It's the only way.
>>
File: rubbing hands.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
rubbing hands.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>135302151
Methadone is strictly for opiate users. When you here about Methamphetamine addicts/cocaine addicts going on methadone think pic related

Jew doctor said "get on methadone" so I asked him if it was addicting and hard to get off and he assured me that it was all good. I tried to quit the methadone cold turkey but apparently you can die from that. I literally had to go back on heroin for a month before I got myself into rehab. Methadone = liquid handcuffs. It's an opiate like Oxycontin/heroin/fentanyl they might as well just give you some government sanctioned heroin, at least you wont fucking die if you stop taking it.
>>
>>135302072
That's the point. Some of us can do crazy. Others can't.
Depends where you are in life. I have no kids and no dependents but myself, so going loco isn't a problem for me.

>>135300931
I don't steal. Or scam.
I use investments to pay for my recreational activities.
Property rights are very important to me. As I said, I don't fuck with anybody's shit. And I expect the same courtesy.
>>
>>135298472
Junkies, for one. Frequent flyers can just...disappear. They take up far too much time and resources that could be better spent elsewhere. Even if that "better spent" is simply fucking around at the firehall.
Another group that tends to fall into the "well, I'll give it my best theatrical performance" are elderly cardiac arrest patients. If you're 70+ years old, with a list of comorbidity as long as my arm and medications to match...you're just done. By the time fire gets there, it's been at least four or five minutes, often with nobody else doing CPR. The odds of survival if we had a magical teleporter machine to drop you straight to the ER would be miniscule...but factor in travel via EMS and the fact your body is just done...in those cases CPR is done for the family, not the patient. To pretend that there is still a chance in hell, even if there isn't.
Compare that to CPR on a young, healthy person who took a blunt force trauma to the chest, and it's night and day. Those kids still have a huge chance so it's always balls to the wall. The elderly...well, honestly, I'm getting a Do Not Resuscitate order when I'm old. There is nothing at all graceful about your geriatric, naked body sprawled on the floor for the world to see while fire and paramedics pretend to try to bring you back....

>>135299420
Not a ton of them - but enough that it's an irritant. Same fucking losers, time after fucking time, od'ing and getting fire or EMS to bail their asses out of the grave. If they truly want to die that badly, why the hell should I deny them their fondest wish?
>>
>>135278481
if you're in the US, you need to live in Mexico with the scumfuck pieces of shit you're supporting with your filthy dope habit, nigger.
>>
>>135297958
You OD yet? Im trying to quit now.
>>
>>135278481
This
>>
>>135291252
You just don't know when to shut the fuck up, do you? Fentanyl and carfentanil dermal exposure is a huge fucking risk for first responders in junkietown. They don't "sprinkle it all over the place", it spills. Fentanyl is 1000x stronger than heroin, carfentanil is about 1 million times stronger....so any contact can have as erious, dramatic impact.
Damn dude - go eat a fucking shotgun and make your parents proud.
>>
>>135303684
I buy my dope from Europe.
So you're wrong again.

You watch too much TV/news.
>>
>>135279581
of course the faggot is a druggy
>>
>>135302734
Youre a fucking jew strawman retard

>>135301953
People will make fentnyl in illicit labs no matter how harsh the punishment. The only way you can forcibly stop people form doing drugs is in a TOTALITARIAN society and even still people get drugs in north korea and would still do illicit drugs no matter what. Efforts to control people's minds are futile and just cause more damage. Buprenorphine is STILL demonized thanks to faggots like you and dr drew who are afraid of being made irrelevant, but if it were widely available SOCIETY WOULD BENIFIT AND ILLICIT USE WOULD DRAMATICALLY GO DOWN. And i know this from my vast experience with drug addicts.

>>135301759
Families wont fix brain chemistry anon. But thankfully modern medicine can ;)

You guys are serious fucking faggots and in the extremely unlikely scenario that the whole world becomes a totalitarian hell hole guess who the first people to be sent to labor camps will be? Anti-social autistic racist internet addicts like yourselves.Hitler gassed anti social faggots and remember that in today's world YOU ARE THE MINORITY. Most of society has deemed you freaks that wouldnt even be allowed to work in a modern corporation for your outrageous and extreme hateful beliefs.
>>
>>135294551
You are supposed to take a pill with 20mg of meth, not smoke 10x that. It's safe for long, look up Paul Erdos, he was taking (medicinal grade) meth for decades.

Meth is seriously damaging in large doses because it overwhelms neural antioxidant defenses, fucking up the brain.

Another source of damage are various impurities from synthesis, depending on the particular process used.

That's why drugs should be legal, basically all are perfectly safe when used responsibly and having pharmaceutical-grade quality.
>>
>>135278481
Fag
>>
>>135302734
My thought at the time was that it was weird but accepted it like the res of the family. Most likely she was already riding the dragon and we were still a bit naive and believed her story that "it's just alcoholism"
>>
>>135278157
Overdose and Death, Junkies have no way of solving themselves unfortunately. It'll continue to fester as an infection to society.

Those that wish to overcome could dedicate themselves to a life outside of the civilian world and detach themselves to prevent relapse, but even then some would crawl right back in.
>>
>>135294691
these are druggies we're talking about, steel casing 7.62x39 would be cheap and more effective on the whole
>>
>>135292193

I am an excellant counselor but will only take on those with addiction who are willing to accept responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>135302734
yeah they try to play it off as incompetence but they're probably doing it for that methadone monies

why does everyone have to be such a scumbag? only once it is against policies to give methadone to alcoholics etc. etc. will this end. every stupid shit needs to be stopped separately, it's all so tiring
>>
File: edge.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>135305452
When is the last time you left your step-mom's basement? For real?
>>
File: ANCAP.jpg (29KB, 542x600px)
ANCAP.jpg
29KB, 542x600px
>>135305566
Why not let go of all that tension trying to control other people and just let nature run its course?
>>
>>135278481
rock n fucking roll man
>>
>>135278157
Government produces heroin and other hard drugs.

If Users are willing to offer them a life in a closed quarter where they get their drugs for free if they do primitive labor, live in a closed area where only junkies live and get tagged as long as they are part of the program.

Alternatively just shoot them.
>>
>>135293120
kill your self drugee
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-200257.png (141KB, 680x296px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-200257.png
141KB, 680x296px
>>135305795
>>
>>135296158
you'd have to go hardmode duterte for that, and that won't happen in norway. it's illegal, and that means there's gonna be a black market. if we go harder on the punishments the criminality associated with the drug trade will get more savage. we need to deport all foreigners who are caught for selling (atleast, maybe using too) and the whole treat the poor sick little victims deal should be replaced with a work program. make these people useful somehow, expect something of them. responsibility. my guess is that would be way easier if we had some real nationalism and a sense of responsibility towards the health of the volk.
>>
>>135306237
What about millionaires? They dont pose a threat to others the same way poor addicts do?
>>
>>135306902
>health of the volk
cringe
>>
File: 1475937910903.jpg (57KB, 346x347px)
1475937910903.jpg
57KB, 346x347px
>>135299530
How new are you? seriously this post reeks of teenage edge and at the same time of someone that thinks that he can genuinely intimidate someone on an online image board.

its honestly pathetic, you're gonna cringe pretty hard when you think back on this someday.
>>
>>135307200
oh i'm so sorry nigger
>>
>>135307439
O, the irony
>>
>>135278157
you can't provide state funded liberal drug treatment programs and not have them be abused by addicts. the only method to cure society of the addict problem is to kill people. you kill people who sell and you kill recalcitrant addicts. I am tempted to be ok w/ decriminalizing drug use, but if these people begin to be a drain on society with criminal behavior secondary to addiction, they need to be put down.
>>
>>135306085
I might have been a bit harsh there.
I don't like acting like an asshole to folks but if folks bring it to me, I'll return in kind.

Hence why I feel no sympathy for drug abusers who cause problems and get what's coming to them.
Use of drugs in a safe and respectful manner isn't hard. It does require intelligence and responsibility however. Things that many modern adults were never taught. Benefits of single moms.
>>
>>135280287

Painkillers are appealing because they feel good. Lots of people have gotten hooked on them cause they have minor pains that get massively overtreated with narcotics.
>>
>>135294242

>it's nonaddictive unless you take more than you are supposed to

Holy fuck you are stupid, oxycontin is one of the most addictive meds you can take
>>
File: 1477199714194.gif (3MB, 360x203px)
1477199714194.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>135307826
>>
>>135280333
My sister is similar story man

>sister was with good guy with decent job for years
>sister is nice educated, athletic, smart, drug free person
>Live together preparing to get married
>Sister has uni degree, goes back to college for 2 years to specialize.
>Good guy supports her, gets her part time job at his moms work
>Starts talking with Bad boy at work
>Things are suddenly stale with Good Guy
>She dumps good guy, within a month bad boy moves in with her to apartment good guy had paid for while she was in college.
>Now shes sketchy as hell, coked out, looks a mess, skin hair nails, just looks like shit.
>Sister has become a total carney, went from someone i really admired into a total coked out slob in the course of 2 months.
>still works in shitty job as seceretary at good guy moms work with bad boy.
I was honestly depressed over how fast she became a total degenerate.
>>
>>135295802

>like 280 lbs of pure solid meat

t. delusional fatass
>>
File: ancom_vs_ancap.png (170KB, 696x800px) Image search: [Google]
ancom_vs_ancap.png
170KB, 696x800px
Jesus christ you authoritarian bootlickers are insufferable.

Should sugar be punishable by death as well? It causes cancer, diabetes, and obesity which are arguably more of a drain on society than drugs.
>>
>>135308904
yes
gas the fatties
sucrose war now
>>
File: 1499198500685.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1499198500685.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>>135280223
yeah, I'm pretty sure kratom is the secret cure to all of this

i was a bad alchie and now i just drink 4 or 5 scoops of nasty powder that doesn't really get me high. Total life saver, have gotten my life back and I know people use it to quit heroin as well. Hell I was even able to quit cigarettes, not necessarily because of the kratom, but more because i wasn't drinking and kratom put me back in a good spot in my life to where i had the strength of will i had been lacking the rest of my life.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.