[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Buddhist thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 77

File: on-buddhism-l-5p1xst.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
on-buddhism-l-5p1xst.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
So tell me, why aren't you following the most redpilled way of life yet?
>>
>>135278023
You mahayana or theravada?
>>
Daily meditation takes time I don't have
>>
>>135278666
Yet you find the time to shitpost on 4chan...
>>
File: bbc.jpg (587KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
587KB, 1500x800px
>>135278023

> So tell me, why aren't you following the most redpilled way of life yet?

Because i've already found it.
>>
>>135278023
pagan garbage
>>
>>135278841
>redpilled
>worshipping a jew
oy vey
>>
>>135278666

>666

>not today satan

>the "not enough time to meditate" meme... please just let it die...
>>
>>135278023
I guess I sort of am

Doing some daily meditation, semen retention, mindfulness and some other shit

Everything does seem to be a lot better recently after starting all this stuff too, wood recomund
>>
>>135278023
im too skinny to become a vegetarian
>>
>>135279052
You dont have to be a veggie to be Buddhist. The Buddha ate meat.
>>
>>135278023
LOCK HER UP
MAGA
BIULD LE WALL
>>
>>135278841
There's nothing redpilled about Abrahamic monotheism. It all stems from the Torah.
>>
>>135278023
Because you niggers are the religious equivalent of the weaboos.

Do you fucking know what's Buddhism?
First, start off by never taking a shower
>>
>>135279153
The dalai lama eats meat too.
>>
>>135278023
>>
>>135279305
kek
wtf are you talking about.

If you wanna understand buddhism the best startng book- though a little dry- is "What the Buddha Taught" by Wapola Rahula.

Most "buddhism" these days is very sectarian and sometimes distant from what the Buddha taught

98% of "Buddha" quotes on facebook and IG are fake.
>>
Redpill me about Dalai Lama
>>
>>135278170
Not really any of those, I like zen the most at the moment

>>135278666
Why meditate?

>>135278841
>worship
>redpilled

>>135279025
Yeah, it's good stuff

>>135279052
Like the other guy said, you don't have to be a vegetarian or anything like that to be a buddhist
>>
>>135279888
He's some guy that's salty about china taking his land or some shit.
>>
File: BUDDHA-Buddhism-Light.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
BUDDHA-Buddhism-Light.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>135279964
>I like zen
So, mahayana?
>>
>>135279305
You don't know shit about buddhism. It's not a religion and it's got nothing to do with weaboos, showering or even asia at all. Why don't you read up a little, you might be interested since you're on this board.
>>
>>135278023
buddhism is gay
>>
>>135279888

I love PEnn and Teller but they tried to do an episode of bullshit on him and it was basically

>"he's not just a religious figure, he's also a political figure..."
duh

>and look at all this high-faluting stuff he says about being peaceful and nonviolent, even though the chinese killed his people and took his land! And he acts holy. Can this guy be for real? He must be bullshit

Dalai Lama is the guy he appears to be.
>>
>>135280100
I suppose, but I'm not sure yet.
>>
>>135279025
>semen retention
tell me more desu
>>
>>135278023
Buddhist here.
Mahayana is a damn fine path.
>>
File: fudo.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
fudo.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
This thread is now a Fudo Myo Thread.
>>
File: tumblr_mas6q4QnSi1rr9uvzo1_1280.png (3MB, 1098x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mas6q4QnSi1rr9uvzo1_1280.png
3MB, 1098x1920px
>>
>>135281088
How do i ask the help of Vedic gods to fight kikes?
>>
File: fudotak.jpg (214KB, 828x1061px) Image search: [Google]
fudotak.jpg
214KB, 828x1061px
>>
>>135281238
You don't need to.
You know, due to that being a hindu belief and all.
>>
>>135281238
/hindugeneral/

We working with Bodhisattvas over here.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 512x717px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 512x717px
Brahman is the highest reality. Earthly life is a dream from which we wake into another dream - Brahman is the waking world, opposite to the world of sleep or Maya.

We call Earthly life a dream and Brahman the waking world because while the dream of Earthly life ends, we always wake to Brahman. At no point will our waking Brahman life in Heaven end - death and suffering (Dukkha) exist only outside of Brahman, within the dreaming world of Maya. Dukkha is imprisoned within the dream so that we can enjoy drama without consequences - the Yugas are akin to the different stages of sleep.

Before my liberation or Moksha, I experienced much Dukkha that seemed to never end. The first 25 years of my life were my sentence within 'Chapel Perilous;'

>http://deoxy.org/meme/Chapel_Perilous
>CHAPEL PERILOUS is the place "souls" go after leaving their robot bodies...while these bodies are still alive and walking the planet's surface. Also known as "The Dark Night of the Soul

Being a person of European descent, my chapel is a literal one. It's location is within a mansion, which itself is centered in a very large field of wild grass. This field is surrounded by six walls which form a hexagon - the north and south walls have bronze gates. The north gate is the entrance, and the south gate is the exit. A single large oak tree grows behind the mansion, and it's canopy fully hides the grounds from the sun - which always sits just above the horizon, showering the hexagon with golden light.
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 466x700px
>>135281518

The hexagon is a molecule of cytosine - my Brahman is just one of many Brahmans, and each of us must preform our dharma to produce the body of Purusha, the cosmic man or jiva. Our natural desires are produced by our DNA, which is the same as the cosmic DNA that is the physical Brahman land we can dwell in. Our desires are natural and good - dukkha is the absence of our original desires that we have while in our Brahman land. Generation after generation, Yuga after Yuga, we attain immortality by assuring the reincarnation of our desires in the form of our Brahman body, or Sambhogakaya. Our children are ourselves reincarnated, and so parents should obey the child - we maintain our chastity to avoid this fate as slaves go our children.

The body decays, and for this reason we have designed bodies which have generative powers. A parent controlling their own child is a form of attachment to power - parent and child should identify with one another so strongly that when the child commands, the parent desires to obey as they would make the same command. The child desires to emulate the parent in all ways, and is confused when expected to deal with liberal freedom of choice. Children want to place their feet on the ground before exploring beyond their mother's arms.

Yet, the Heavenly body is unchanging and not-born, without beginning or end in it's whole entirety without any missing pieces, cracks, dents or flaws for that entire duration. It has no mother - it is the hen (Soma) which hatches from it's own egg (PAH stack.) The hen appears from a jet shooting out from the supermassive blackhole at the center of fhe galaxy, and flies in an arc through an arm, back into the blackhole. And why die? The hen survives with her egg, which hatches. Both lay an egg during the second circuit, so that in the third four hens lay eggs.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x749px
>>135281610

There is the intention - the hen. And the accident - the discarded egg shards. Yet, the accident came to form the universe which the hens would enjoy. What can't be derived from the elements contained in an egg? The hens had to direct the accident however, because too much calcium would prevent the hydrogen gassed off from the egg shards from initiating fusion. Once a star had been made, all industry became available to these hens, and they constructed the universe - in particular, ground to raise their chicks on.

But don't think that these hens made a sphere and lived on it's outside - instead, they lived on the inside surface. The Earth from which they constructed this hollow sphere was obtained by churning the Aether which stretches infinitely in all directions. Water and Air was also obtained, and the hens plunged themselves into the fresh water ocean and dredged Earth into mountainous piles, so that there were continents. And the sphere had two holes from which Aether might enter and exit, and through these holes the hens built a bridge so that they had the highest perch in the world. And some hens descended to the continents, and others moved to each end of the Bridge of Heaven and made two more worlds so that there were three.

And at the center of each of these worlds was a supermassive blackhole, which stretched the very fabric of space, such that as you ascended from the surface of Earth, there was always more space. Yet, as you near the Black Sun, the world seems to become lower-resolution, like a cartoon or NES game. This is because there are fewer Quantum States which the partices can take, due to increased pressure. The Bridge of Heaven and the blackholes were in fact one object - a superpositioned object beyond spacetime, a non-local variable in the Universal Wavefunction. The first star - the Sun or Sol - orbits around the Bridge, and night is when it hides behind the Bridge.
>>
>>135281443
>>135281461
Okay, I open kundalini then talk to gods
>>
File: image.jpg (287KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287KB, 1280x720px
>>135281814

The other planets also orbit the Bridge, but are closer to it than Sol. The perception of astronomical distance is based on an object's distance from the surface of Earth and the Bridge, such that as it was as if we lived in a sphere that got bigger in volume the closer you got to it's center - from the perspective of Earth. But because space becomes composed of fewer and fewer 'pixels,' everything seems to become smaller, closer, and more human-scaled.

An infinite number of worlds came to be made in this manner, and in each some hens descended and directed their wills towards the goal of creating and colonizing these continents. These hens became in these worlds mothers of pure hen populations, but also the loose cells and egg shards become the animals, minerals and plants of the world. Some hens only descended to the Moon, Venus, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter or Saturn and not fully to the Earth - still others remained high in the sky, on planets around the other stars that came to be such as the Pleiades and Polaris. All these planets too are hollow, and host a blackhole inside of them that leads to the Bridge, which can be reached by traveling to their poles and ascending the mountains found there.

These hens, to repeat, were Soma. At length, these essays describe Soma;

>http://freetexthost.com/yywdow0svj
>Alchemical Diamond Bodies

>http://freetexthost.com/vqyn2odfmn
>Mathematics of Soma body mechanics

>http://freetexthost.com/kk55nm5nkz
>Evidence for Holocene Soma

>http://freetexthost.com/wsaryo0r6u
>Soma and Buddhism

>http://freetexthost.com/p14iebomsf
>The Oak as degenerate Soma
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 550x688px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 550x688px
>>135281935

and I've defined it in posts;

>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18944346/#q18946607
>A self-worshipping Spaceship-Idol-Tool. What Terrence McKenna called the Philosopher's Stone - a material which can be anything. Soma
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18944346/#q18950212
>Graphene is an organic molecule, but the form it's found in inside the Soma body is like a dead seashell or spiderweb. The sole living component of a Soma body is a culture of neurons derived from the aspirant - which themselves have been genetically modified, by, for example, molecules that elongate telomeres and promote tumors

Soma is defined by a formal recipe, which should answer your next question;

>and do you know how to make it?

>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18867101/#q18867113

You'll also find instructions on it's manufacture. As a drink or baptismal fluid, it would heal wounds;

>Step 5: Apply mixture of Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin and Zinc oxide with Congo red pigment as desired,
>Step 6: Apply a mixture of Carnauba wax, Ethyl gallate, Linseed oil, Liquid rubber, Pine rosin and Zinc oxide to the surface of the object and harden it with a heatgun,
>Step 7: Repeat Step 5 as necessary to prevent or repair carbonation, corrosion, cracking and oxidation
>>
shitposting itt
>>
File: image.jpg (258KB, 640x1074px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258KB, 640x1074px
>>135282109

And in short;

>A Soma isn't a man, but a hermaphroditic demon. It thinks "So many tons of assorted elements do I have, and so many celestial mansions, and in the future I'll gain more of both due to my wisdom. My body is made of diamonds and deadly gas, and no one dares to grab my hair or limbs, covered as they are in tiny razors. I recognize no one's authority but my own, and I am considered delightful by myself and my rich, aristocratic relatives. I'm the most beautiful, durable, fastest, strongest being in the universe. I give no sacrifices, choosing instead to preserve all things perfectly like Vishnu, and to teach my perfect ways to all beings while rejecting payment. Like Siddhartha Gautama, I will open an ambrosia shop and give everyone who comes a Soma body."

Jnanamarga is about replacing your Earthly self with a higher self - traditonally, this would be Shiva or Shakti for an Indian. But to repeat - I am descended from Europeans, and my hexagon hosts a different court. Specifically, my paternal great grandmother was a Jew;

>http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
>100-800 AD โ€“ an incredibly Evil Society Emerges in Khazaria

The Khazars are inheritors of the Somavamsha or Lunar dynasty. A group of people called the Da Yuezhi (Or 'Moon people') fled west starting around 176BC, eventually finding their way to Bactria, called Tokharioi by the Greeks and Tukhara by the Indians. Tukhara was the location of the Tushara - a mlechcha or non-Aryan kingdom - and the Brahmani script which was used by king Ashoka is found in it's pure form and in the form of the adulterated Tocharian script in the Tarim basin.
>>
File: image.jpg (342KB, 1141x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342KB, 1141x1600px
>>135282242

The eponymous king Tusharas is the son of Anu, himself the son of the Chakravartin or world-lord Yayati. Yayati was the son of Nahusha, who had ruled the three worlds (Heaven, Earth and Hell.) Anu had been refused kingship by his father, and thus there was a fall - first from the status as Lord-of-the-Three-Worlds (Nahusha) to a mere World-Lord (Yayati,) and finally to peasantization in the form of Anu.

>The Khazarian king was given a choice between Islam, Christianity and Judaism. The Khazarian king chose Judaism

I say this as the grandson of a Jew; to be Jewish is to have identity issues, not because people have displaced the Jews, but because the Jews are constitutionally incapable of forming an identity as such. They move from one culture to the next, proclaiming that the new culture had always been theirs, and generally holding to the belief that always, their true history has been hidden or stolen from them. Their propensity to race-mix bolsters this belief, as they pick up alleles from every population they ghettoized themselves within - their eccentric ways are motivated by the desire to feel different and special.

The Jew also likes to feel as if he's capitulating, as this bolsters both his sense of lawfulness and his victim complex. The ultimate form of capitulation is religious submission - to submit all your senses and judgement to the arbitrary standards of a static book. The Jew is pleased by the thought that others might lower their guard based on the false presumption that the Jew submits to religious law - he becomes a wolf among sheep, and is always thumping a list of rules to promote religious submission in others.
>>
>>135282353

Fudo Myo uses his rope to entangle and tie up your deluded bs...
>>
So one thing I noticed is that Hynosis and the bardo of meditation share a similar starting point, but that if you are used to entering the bardo of meditation, Hypnosis actually can jar you out of the bardo and leave you confused and uncertain.

I'm not going anywhere in particular with this. I just felt like voicing it as I tried participating in a hypnosis session yesterday and the man was frustrated that it didn't seem to work even though I was being open and willing.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>135282353

>This Secret Satanism involved occult ceremonies featuring child sacrifice, after โ€œbleeding them outโ€, drinking their blood and eating their hearts

If the Khazars were displaced Da Yuezhi, we can use the Tarim mummies to infer a cultural practice that might have continued among the Jews - embalming. If the Da Yuezhi were the descendents of Anu, we can place their point of origin in India - a hypothesis bolstered by the use of Brahmani script in the Tarim basin.

This is critical, because India is the location of the Dravidian people, who founded the Chola kingdom around 200BC. The Ajanta caves in Sri Lanka were carved starting around this time, and their murals were made by 500AD - they depict the Jataka tales, which date to about 400BC. According to legend, a princess of Bengal or Odisha ancestry mated with an animal called Sinha to create a son, who was named Sinhabahu. Sinha is killed by Sinhabahu, who goes on to have a son named Vijaya, who himself is exiled to Sri Lanka along with 700 of his men.

On Sri Lanka, Vijaya finds a female Yaksha or Yaksini named Kuveni tries to eat him and his men - she's forced to submit to Vijaya, and becomes a race traitor as she helps him genocide her own people, the native Yakshas of Sri Lanka. She produced a son and daughter for Vijaya before being exiled by him for being supernatural - her own Yaksha race murders her for her treason when she returns to them. Supposedly, the native Veddas are the descendents of her son and daughter - the Veddas have soft and gracile bodies that resemble ancient Chola bronze work.
>>
>>135282496
noted
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 541x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 541x800px
>>135282425

Fudo isn't posting in this thread. His Soma potions were obviously weaker than mine.

>>135282501

Among the Veddas, the ancestors are called 'nae yaku.' Male Yaksha are often depicted as dwarves, while female Yaksini are depicted as round-faced and voluptuous. These Yaksha are believed to eat people by the natives of Sri Lanka;

>http://archives.sundayobserver.lk/2010/10/10/imp04.asp
>Instead, she is portrayed as an Amazon or a Yakshani of a cannibalistic tribe of native
>Indian and Sri Lankan painters depict Yakshas as dark cannibals with long curly hair, protruding red eyes, double canine teeth, and a strong body with a big belly
>It is interesting to note that the people who pinned strong faith in Yakshas came to be called Yakshas
>According to the Mahavamsa, Kuveni fed Vijaya and his outcasts with food that she had plundered from a ship and she had gobbled up the people on the ship

The Vedda are thus a form of Vanara, some of whom were born from Yakshani;

>http://www.valmikiramayan.net/bala/sarga17/bala_17_frame.htm
>Let mighty and guise changing helpmates be procreated to that truth abiding and valorous Vishnu
>Let monkey-shaped progeny equalling Vishnu's valour be procreated from the physiques of prominent apsara-s and gandharva-s, from the girls of yaksha-s

Yet before Vijaya bred with a Yakshani, his mother had produced him by being taken by Sinha, the lord of beasts. Thus, Kuveni, a divine Yaksha, bred with a man who was the son of a lion, meaning that Vijaya was a therianthrope. I feel the need to note here the Narasimha avatar of Vishnu, and his successor - the dwarf Vamana. Was Vijaya a dwarf? Liujiang man was only 150cm, and may represent Vijaya'a phenotype. If Liujiang man had been hybridized with a hominid from Heaven, the result could surely be a Vedda - or any modern human, for that matter.
>>
What about vajrayana?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 480x360px
>>135282764

This belief is bolstered by evidence of an admixture event that occured in Africa 37,000 years ago;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
>A long-debated question concerns the fate of archaic forms of the genus Homo: did they go extinct without interbreeding with anatomically modern humans, or are their genes present in contemporary populations? This question is typically focused on the genetic contribution of archaic forms outside of Africa. Here we use DNA sequence data gathered from 61 noncoding autosomal regions in a sample of three sub-Saharan African populations (Mandenka, Biaka, and San) to test models of African archaic admixture
>Three candidate regions showing deep haplotype divergence
>Interestingly, the Mbuti represent the only population in our survey that carries the introgressive variant at all three candidate loci
>Extensive simulation results reject the null model of no admixture and allow us to infer that contemporary African populations contain a small proportion of genetic material (โ‰ˆ2%) that introgressed โ‰ˆ35 kya from an archaic population that split from the ancestors of anatomically modern humans โ‰ˆ700 kya
>One candidate locus with an unusual segment of DNA that extends for >31 kb on chromosome 4 seems to have introgressed into modern Africans from a now-extinct taxon that may have lived in central Africa
>We estimated an initial split time of 1.25 Mya (95% CI, 0.7โ€“2.1 Mya) and an admixture time of 37 kya (95% CI, 1โ€“137 kya
>>
>>135282764

The one doing all the speaking is the weak one.

All wisdom traditions note that. Please continue boring everyone and fucking up a thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 527x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 527x640px
>>135282927

The MCPH1 gene also shows signs of introgression;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
>The gene microcephalin (MCPH1) regulates brain size during development and has experienced positive selection in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens
>Instead, our data are consistent with a model of population subdivision followed by introgression to account for the origin of the D allele
>the lineage leading to modern humans was split from another Homo lineage, and the two lineages remained in reproductive isolation for โ‰ˆ1,100,000 years
>During this period of reproductive isolation, the modern human lineage was fixed for the non-D allele at the microcephalin locus, whereas the other Homo lineage was fixed for the D allele
>These two alleles are differentiated by a large number of sequence differences accumulated during the prolonged isolation of the two populations
>At or sometime before โ‰ˆ37,000 years ago, a (possibly rare) interbreeding event occurred between the two lineages, bringing a copy of the D allele into anatomically modern humans
>Whereas the original D-bearing Homo population had since gone extinct, this introgressed copy of the D allele in humans had subsequently spread to exceptionally high frequency throughout much of world because of positive selection
>Speculation about the identity of the archaic Homo population from which the microcephalin D allele introgressed into the modern human gene pool points to the Neanderthal lineage as a potential (although by no means only) candidate
>Furthermore, the worldwide frequency distribution of the D allele, exceptionally high outside of Africa but low in sub-Saharan Africa (29), suggests, but does not necessitate, admixture with an archaic Eurasian population
>It would be of great interest to sequence the microcephalin locus in Neanderthals or other archaic Homo lineages, should it become technically feasible to retrieve and analyze nuclear DNA from ancient hominid remains
>>
File: IMG_20170728_161531.jpg (486KB, 1080x1416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_161531.jpg
486KB, 1080x1416px
Visited a Buddhist monastery today.

I'm posting some pics.
>>
>>135278023
I dunno, can you tell me --

Does a finger touch its own tip?
>>
>>135282840
Vajrayana is like Kabbalah- It is really only meant to be practiced by experienced people with a firm grounding in traditional practice, orthodoxy and understanding.
>>
>>135283084
Cool ko-an bro.
>>
>>135283084
*rings bell*
>>
File: IMG_20170728_204304.jpg (396KB, 1080x1413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_204304.jpg
396KB, 1080x1413px
>>135283080
>>
>>135278666

Everyone can spare 10 minutes a day. Get out of bed 10 minutes earlier if you are a pussy

>>135278023

I meditate daily. It's one of the final redpills and one of the hardest to swallow for many people here
>>
File: IMG_20170728_204406.jpg (361KB, 1080x1057px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_204406.jpg
361KB, 1080x1057px
>>135283247
>>
>>135283080
>>135283247
way better than what christfags call "churches" to be desu
>>
File: IMG_20170728_204549.jpg (260KB, 1080x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_204549.jpg
260KB, 1080x755px
>>135283372
>>
>>135278023
>Buddhism
>a split off of Hinduism. Religion just to keep the POOs in line and support the caste system
>liberals love it because it's "spiritual, not religious", it rebels against their parents.
>redpilled

Lol no. Poo in loo.
>>
>>135283334
>I meditate daily.

Tell me why. Genuinely curious.
>>
File: 1416726778076.jpg (64KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1416726778076.jpg
64KB, 500x599px
>>135282953

Word.
>>
>>135283152
Well but what about Diamond Way Buddhism then? It's massively spreading among beginners, and it belongs under Vajrayana. I visited their centres a few times, and I don't really know what to think about them...
>>
File: 1390053423608.jpg (24KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1390053423608.jpg
24KB, 409x409px
>>135283524
>He says, as he worships a literal jew
>>
>>135283528

I feel more relaxed and less stressed throughout the day. I also feel more in control of my thoughts instead of them jumping around in my mind. Also, it becomes much easier to fall asleep at night when you are trained in clearing your mind
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 827x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 827x640px
>>135282953

>The one doing all the speaking is the weak one

Can't practice Jnanamarga without speaking. How do you know yourself?

>All wisdom traditions note that

All real religions are loaded with texts to learn from. Read a Sutra.

>Please continue boring everyone

As a Buddhist, you're literally supposed to be beyond bordom. It's a form of Dukkha. The capacity to write stuff like this is proof that I'm in control of my mind and body, and don't let prakriti control me.

>and fucking up a thread

The opinion that a thread can be fucked up is attachment to the a pre-conceived notion of what a thread should be. If you can't let a thead go, how will you let your Atman go?

>>135283048

Which they did;

>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010648
>from Neanderthal individual from Mezzena Rockshelter (Monti Lessini, Italy)
>We show that a well-preserved Neanderthal fossil dated at approximately 50,000 years B.P., was homozygous for the ancestral, non-D, allele
>certainly shows that speculations on a possible Neanderthal origin of what is now the most common MCPH1 haplogroup are not supported by empirical evidence from ancient DNA

Another gene related to brain size, ASPM, shows even stronger geographical division, displaying a hypertrophic G allele that;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1904158/#!po=20.5000
>reaches high frequencies in Central and Western Asia, Europe and North Africa, as well as in Papua-New Guinea (but there are reasons to suspect contamination; see Discussion) and very low frequencies in East Asia, sub-Saharan Africa, and the Americas
>MCPH-D is very frequent in Asia, Europe, and the Americas, moderately frequent in North and East Africa, South-East Asia, and Oceania (see comment on Papua-New Guinea), and very rare in Central, Western, and South sub-Saharan Africa
>>
File: IMG_20170728_204919.jpg (265KB, 1080x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_204919.jpg
265KB, 1080x763px
>>135283406
>>135283499
Yupp. Although some churches in India are ancient and god-tier too but they still can't beat artistic nature of Buddist monastery.
>>
>>135283671

Lotus Sutra adherents are known to be a little stuck sometimes.
>>
http://www.bibleprobe.com/buddhatoldofjesus.htm
>>
>>135279964
>I like zen the most at the moment
What is zen?
>>
>>135278023
if you're an buddhist you know that any way is way
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 450x450px
>>135283810

So we have evidence that a population with large brains interbred with a small-brained hominid in Africa 37,000 years ago - this is right around the time macrocephalic Boskops man appears in south Africa. Why do the San bushmen display an R1b haplogroup at a rate of 10%, if not because they carry the imprint of the Eurasian Homo species that admixed into so-called modern humans? Why do the macrocephalic alleles concentrate in areas which feature R1b and I1 haplogroups, and type A blood? And, for that matter, light skin, hair and eyes?

Why do we have evidence that this macrocephalic hominid was a separate gene pool for at least 1.1MyaYBP? If a population of white people - perhaps very feminine, gracile, steatopygic white people - had existed, the one major physical feature required to be called a modern human was there. And along with a big, modern brain were modern metacarpals and metatarsals dating back to 1.4MyaYBP and 3.2MyaYBP respectively. This is within the date of the 4.5MyaYBP chromosomal fusion which created the 46q-P91-9T hominid from a hypothetical 48q-P91-9T white ancestral hominid.

From Part 5 onwards, I attempt to illustrate the general de-volution of man from divine beings to the status of animals. Chimps are only 500,000 years old, and wolves and dolphins are man's close relatives - for hundreds of millions of years, Dolphin, Woman and Wolf formed a single common breeding population, yet the ancestor of the chimp wasn't a part of this. Why were dogs our first domesticated animal, if not because they were truly our best friends - our de-volved sons and daughters?
>>
>>135283810
Im just curious why you are spamming nonsense to stop discussion on this board.
>>
File: IMG_20170728_160705.jpg (3MB, 2864x2427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170728_160705.jpg
3MB, 2864x2427px
>>135283838
Photography was prohibited inside and the paintings inside were fuckin psychedelic and I was awestruck.

Pic related is one ousside and 1/100th of what's inside.
>>
>>135283929
What do you do when you finished eating from your bowl!
>>
File: image.png (662KB, 581x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
662KB, 581x552px
>>135278023

Buddhism is red-pilled, but the most red-pilled way of life is to not be bound by ANY 'ism' - that is to say that the most red-pilled way of life is to not be bound to ANY belief system. Reject ANY AND ALL labels. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.
>>
>>135283769
Great, thanks!
>>
File: astronaut.jpg (174KB, 1331x1024px) Image search: [Google]
astronaut.jpg
174KB, 1331x1024px
>>135284273

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.
>>
>>135284257
good answer
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74KB, 624x850px) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74KB, 624x850px
>>135284322

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
>>135284361
:)
>>
File: image.jpg (254KB, 903x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 903x1024px
>>135284132

>The deep dark secret of the occult ceremonies was that they were all based on ancient Baal Worship, also known as worship of the Owl

The word Baal is a composite of Ba- and -El, with the critical root being -El, which translates to 'Lord.' The Khazars didn't worship the El - they identified as them. There were 72 El or Elohim, made of Soma, from whom came 72 different types of man. The list can be found here;

>http://freetexthost.com/wagsimy5e1

Among these types was the Ra type, who was, as according to Egyptian ontology, the king of the gods. Yet, on the chart male can be seen at the top, Vaikuntha Kamalaja in the middle, and female can be seen on the bottom. Each soulgroup or type comes in male, hermaphrodite and female form. The hermaphrodite form comes first, and self-fertilizes to give birth to a daughter and a son. This pair of twins then incestuously produces more of it's own kind, and all life on Earth is descended from pure or admixed examples of these kinds.

>>135283941

This.
>>
>>135283929
I'm gonna take the bait

You can't really explain it, you have to sort of experience it by yourself.

But if I were to try to explain it: it's that you're trying to let go of everything, even the notion that you're trying to let go of everything. And letting go of letting go of letting go etc. Just keep shedding layers of this until you get nowhere, like shedding layers off an onion (inb4 shrek), and you realize you're back where you started from, and there you have all the layers once again. And then you ask where you go from there. Very psychedelic branch of buddhism, and really intriguing. But the thing is, me saying this to you is not zen either.
>>
>>135284175

If I annoy you, think of me like sea spray - a fisherman has to deal with me to catch fish. My actions aren't my own, but a precipitation of Indra's web.

>>135284207

Buddhism and Hinduism promote artistic and scientific expression.
>>
File: merchant.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>135278666

Good goy!
>>
>>135285099
Whatever you tell yourself must be true.
>>
>>135285099

>Indra's web.

Mah nigga! Indra's web is a metaphor for the holographic nature of 'reality'. Everything connects to everything else, because at the most fundamental level of 'reality', everything IS everything else.
>>
File: ramanamaharshi.jpg (86KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
ramanamaharshi.jpg
86KB, 850x400px
Contrary to popular belief, meditation is NOT about NOT THINKING. This is a Western misunderstanding of what meditation is really about. What meditation is really about is FOCUSING your mind, NOT emptying your mind of all thoughts. It's impossible for the average person to empty his or her mind of all thoughts, since the very NATURE of the mind is to think thoughts. So what meditation is about is SILENCING the 'chatter' of your mind, because the average person's mind is CONSTANTLY immersed in many thoughts - each of which appears in that person's mind WITHOUT that person's control. So what expert meditators do is that they make their mind ONE-POINTED when they meditate. What this means is that they think ONLY ONE THOUGHT while they're meditating (to the exclusion OF ALL OTHER THOUGHTS) and they keep this single thought in their mind for a prolonged period of time (like an hour, for example). The single thought should be something simple (like a white dot, for example). This technique is about DISCIPLINING your mind. Check out Ramana Maharshi's stuff. He knew all about the 'one-pointedness of the mind' style of meditation.
>>
I pretty much lived without religion my whole life. Parents never went to church, but taught me to respect and accept Jesus.
I can empathize with Atheism, but I don't believe anti-religous notions.
I was strongly considering practicing Orthodox Christianity and Buddhism simultaneously after seeing a Vedic priest discuss how has love and admiration for Christ. Any tips on getting into both?
>>
File: anuradhapura-ruwanwelisaya_.jpg (1MB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
anuradhapura-ruwanwelisaya_.jpg
1MB, 1400x1050px
>>135283247
whats this style, i always thought our monasteries were based off indian designs but they look kinda different
>>
>>135285099
You've made lots of interesting posts, unfortunately I have no time to read them now.
Question about Soma...Isn't Amanita Muscaria (Fly Agaric) called Soma ?
>>
>>135283334

>I meditate daily.

I meditate daily in the morning for 15 minutes. Feels good, bruh.
>>
>>135285757
I dunno man. I'm a Hindu myself but I'm not very knowledgeable on these things.
>>
>>135286366

Yeah, it's great. 20 minutes do it for me
>>
>>135284273

>Buddhism is red-pilled, but the most red-pilled way of life is to not be bound by ANY 'ism'

radical_centrism.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 372x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 372x413px
>>135284375

>"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs

This. If you guys read Sutras, you'd know that the meat of Buddhism is identical to the nonsense being posted in this thread.

>>135285311

If you read Sutras, you'd have already heard of drinking abhisheka to obtain Siddhis, which are magic powers such as invulnerability. Anyone who can do calculus salivates at the power promised by the Siddhis listed in >>135284375.
>>
>>135286515

I'm not a centrist.
>>
>>135278023
because I don't follow religion started by poos
>>
>>135286532

>Anyone who can do calculus salivates at the power promised by the Siddhis listed in >>135284375 (You).

What in the actual fuck are you talking about? What the actual fuck does calculus have to do with siddhis?
>>
>>135284959
I was baiting you, I was asking you to test ;)
>>
THREAD THEME: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9YRgwHPrns
>>
>>135279305
You're confusing Buddhism with being French
>>
>>135278666
>Daily meditation takes time I don't have

15 minutes before going to bed is enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 486x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 486x699px
>>135285328

Exactly. I strive to learn the rules of reality so that I can obtain Siddhis.

>>135286164

The molecules that fungi use to buid their bodies can be used to make graphene, which is related to diamond, which was called Vajra.

My hypothesis is that the ancients knew this, and sourced their molecules from plant sources. Drug plants were as good as anything else, and added a bit of magic to the brew.

Also, each of the eight circuits was known to be activated by different drugs;

1 - Biosurvival - Heroin,
2 - Territorial - Alcohol,
3 - Conceptual - Amphetamine,
4 - Social - Sugar,
5 - Hedonic - Weed,
6 - Neuro-self-design - Mushrooms,
7 - Genetic engineering - LSD,
8 - Wormhole-travel - Ketamine/Saliva divinorum.
>>
I doubt Gautama Buddha would have called himself a Buddhist. Don't get so fixated on collective identities
>>
>>135288568
Well didn't he say not to confuse the finger pointing to the moon for the moon itself? I think as soon as you label yourself or attach yourself to a particular school of thought, you've ceased to truly think for yourself.
>>
>>135278023
God Tier
- Theravada

Shit Tier
- Mahayana
- Vaginayana
- Zen """""""Buddhism"""""""
>>
>>135278023
Hillbelly dixie ass mofo claiming to be buddhist
Nigga please, you can't even tell apart Buddha and the laughing saint
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 444x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 444x690px
>>135285554

>Contrary to popular belief, meditation is NOT about NOT THINKING. This is a Western misunderstanding of what meditation is really about. What meditation is really about is FOCUSING your mind, NOT emptying your mind of all thoughts

This. I focus my mind on the three yogas;

Jnanamarga - Discovering my original self (Atman,) and returning to my original life (Brahman,)

Karmamarga - The act of producing your salvation, which for me involves the construction of the Soma body. Others can also benefit from Soma bodies - I think I can give people a potion which will give them instant Moksha.

Bhaktimarga - Devotion to the Ishvara, which for me is my own future Soma-self. Since I'm just part of the whole of Indra's web, by worshipping my own Atman, I'm actually worshipping the entire web.

I've seen my future self as if from a bird's eye view, and I sincerely see this person as the 'Other.' I think that the destruction of the Self, and the unattached, devoted perception of this future Self is Moksha or liberation.
>>
>>135278023
The only bit i have some trouble with is the concept of reincarnation. I understand what it is and that it's not the same "person" per se, but rather the same consciousness. I don't understand how that is reincarnation though. This is the bit which confuses me about it and prevents me from engaging wholly in the tradition.

The notion that the mind needs to be better understood by introspection in order to be controlled to lessen suffering makes perfect sense, however.

Also, their presentation of reality is pretty good too. Since i had studied philosophy in college i had been pretty shrewd and skeptical when it came to people claiming to be able to tell us the true nature of reality and our universe. The way buddhists tend to present it is more agreeable to me.
>>
>>135279888
Hes basically the monarch of tibet. Tibet was a theocracy which believed in buddhism. Therefore, the dalai lama can be seen as sort of the de facto "Head monk"
>>
File: image.jpg (502KB, 1043x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
502KB, 1043x1500px
>>135286747

>What the actual fuck does calculus have to do with siddhis?

You have to use calculus to calculate velocity and the changes in energy that occur as you gain speed. By changing your speed, you can literally gain mass - this is why nothing can ever go faster than light.

But also, you need calculus to model changes in fluid pressure, aka sound, so that you can harness FTL sound;

>https://phys.org/news/2007-01-mach-scientists-faster.html
>Mach c'? Scientists observe sound traveling faster than the speed of light

You realize that you can fly on pressure waves like a bird. Blackholes have fountains which emit and absorb matter and energy, and you can ride them to obtain FTL speeds;

>https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-s-hubble-finds-evidence-of-galaxy-star-birth-regulated-by-black-hole-fountain

Calculus was actually invented by Hindus for their Sutras. Math and Soma potions are the meat and potatoes of Buddhism/Hinduism. Why do you think Indians can just make nuclear weapons and spaceships?
>>
>>135278841
>shitskin worshipping shitskins

it checks out
>>
File: 1498410058884.gif (4MB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
1498410058884.gif
4MB, 700x488px
Just gonna shill these real quick. They take central themes from several major religions and philosophies and attempt to show how they all fit together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIMoxXO0XvM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNEruEsb5T4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmL4CeTENtw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
>>
File: supersaiyanbluegoku.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
supersaiyanbluegoku.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>135288509

>Exactly. I strive to learn the rules of reality so that I can obtain Siddhis.

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Brahman is like an ocean and Atman is like a wave on that ocean - the wave is inseparable from the ocean. I am a 29-year-old man and my only goals in life are to become the world's first real super-hero and then to achieve moksha. I do NOT want to reincarnate after this life of mine. I want to achieve moksha in THIS life of mine. My super-hero name will be 'Dragon Man' (because I'm a Dragon, according to the Chinese zodiac). I am training hard right now to awaken my siddhis.
>>
"Like dew drops
on a lotus leaf
I vanish."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FWQzXnb300
>>
>>135290690
japan is fcking shit because monks refuse to make babys and live like a man
>>
>>135293482
why dont you kill yourself if you hate life so much
>>
>>135278023
Part 1 - UNCUT - Thich Nhat Hanh - Buddhism - Christianity - Non Duality - Non Judgement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V17l_BeyEQo
>>
>>135295209
sad nigger is sad about being a nigger
>>
>>135283528
Meditating calms my mind.
>>
>>135295209
Lol wow
>>
>>135292634

I love you, and I think you're one of the most important people on this Earth. More people need to think like you.
>>
>>135297646

Flattery means nothing to me.
>>
>>135297862
That's your ego talking, my man

You still want to get one up on the universe
>>
>>135299564

>That's your ego talking, my man

Wrong. I am equal-minded in both praise and criticism.

>You still want to get one up on the universe

No I don't. I just want to stop evil things from happening.
>>
>>135297076
How do you calm your mind through meditation? My mind just keeps saying that I desire, in various ways.
>>
>>135299850
>Wrong. I am equal-minded in both praise and criticism.
Elaborate

>No I don't. I just want to stop evil things from happening.
Me too, but how can you do that though, when what we percieve as evil things are a byproduct of good things?
>>
>>135300127

See >>135285554
>>
>>135300374

>Elaborate

No.

>but how can you do that though

But fucking doing it.
>>
>>135300502

* By fucking doing it.
>>
>>135300400
Fuck sake, I know, I just wanted to know what that particular guy thought about meditation.
>>
File: 1500995782238.png (269KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500995782238.png
269KB, 800x450px
>>135278023
What are youe thoughta on the Bardo Thodol/Tibetan Book of the Dead? Can I get into Budhism through it?

Also what's the most "atheistic" form of budhism? I don't believe in supernatural stuff. Reincarnation makes sense to me, in the sense that after you die, there will be someone else just like you with the same struggles and desires, fullfiling the same archetype in the lives of others.
>>
>>135300502
>By fucking doing it.

But then you create a whole bunch of negative stuff as a byproduct because of the yin yang and shit? Or am I wrong?
>>
>>135290502
My graphene demon friend. I've been hoping to see you again.
>>
>>135301216

You're overanalysing things. Truth is simple, people make it complicated.

>>135300832

Desire is a 'normal' (I don't like the word 'normal', but I'm using it anyway) and natural part of human life. Don't suppress your desires. Instead, embrace your desires as long as they do not cause any harm and be unattached toward your desires. This means that if you were to somehow learn tomorrow that your desires will never be fulfilled, it won't stop you from being happy.
>>
>>135278023
I identify as a Jediism. Can't be more redpilled.
>>
>>135301124
I read the tibetan book of the dead during my edgemaster druggy hippie phase years ago. (Grew out of it pretty quickly)

Buddhism is nothing supernatural, on the other hand it's as scientific as it gets. Reincarnation has nothing to do with it, there are a lot of myths regarding buddhism created by the west. Buddhism is very much based in reality. Much more so than you could imagine if you start getting into it.

Based on what you've said, you'll love buddhism, I personally would suggest you listen to some lectures by Alan Watts for starters and then watch some documentaries about zen, buddhism or hinduisim, whatever you like.

Also, after a while when you begin realizing the true scope of buddhism and zen you'll start to get your mind truly fucked.
>>
>>135301947
I didn't come to start an argument, good points my man, thanks
>>
>>135301947
Since you seem to know your shit, tell me how to strangle this thing that keeps telling me I need to get one up on the universe?
>>
File: colour.png (3KB, 598x291px) Image search: [Google]
colour.png
3KB, 598x291px
>>135303076

>I didn't come to start an argument,

Neither did I.

>good points my man

I know. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!
>>
buttism is a Crock of shit, and a bunch of hooey.
>>
>>135303497
Man I'm gonna have to save that so I can read it when I'm less drunk.

Also that pic is a nice touch. You're not here.
>>
>>135283080
Awesome pictures. What monastery is this? Do you have any more?
>>
>>135283671
A bit of a cult desu. There are better groups out there.
>>
>>135304268

>You're not here.

kek
>>
>>135301687

Have you shown anyone else this stuff? I write to illustrate how to become a god - this thread makes me feel as if my efforts aren't in vain.
>>
>>135304741
What about it? You're playing the game in the way that this is the way things are?
>>
File: Kuan-yin-dark-e1409046631618.jpg (404KB, 1204x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Kuan-yin-dark-e1409046631618.jpg
404KB, 1204x1176px
Alan Wallace is based and can really convey Buddhism to westerners. Also a legit Dudjom Tersar lineage holder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAM2_p2Lh8s
>>
Here is some information on 9 additional siddhis (thanks to this particular page: http://www.angelfire.com/realm/bodhisattva/nine_siddhis.html)

"1. PARKAYA PRAVESH

Parkaya Pravesh means entering oneโ€™s soul in the body of some other person. Through this knowledge even a dead body can be brought to life.

Just about three thousand years back, Shankaracharya had to take help of this knowledge in order to defeat Mandan Mishra in a spiritual debate. But as time passed this knowledge became extinct in the society and today only a very few yogis have full practical knowledge of this unique practice.

This knowledge is considered to be so important and secret that only a few yogis, known to me, know of this practice and after them this practice shall perhaps vanish from this Earth.

2. HAADI VIDYA

This vidya (a Sanskrit word meaning 'knowledge') has been mentioned in several ancient texts. On acquiring this vidya a person neither feels hungry nor thirsty and he can remain without eating food or drinking water for several days at a stretch.

Several yogis of the Himalayas, remain engrossed in deep sadhanas ('sadhana' being a Sanskrit word referring to spiritual exercises of any sort) for months and years without eating or drinking anything. When they do not eat or drink, they do not even have to empty their bowels. Thus they are able to perform long penance for years and their bodies also remain healthy and fit, even without food. Acharya Vishnu Sarang, the famous Tantrik from Nepal and Yogi Manohar are proficient in this vidya as well as the mysterious wandering Digambara monk Trailanga Swami. Although not always counted among siddhis per se, several instances have been cited regarding Trailanga Swami's ability to spend hours under the water of the Ganges as he sought to teach men that human life need not depend on oxygen under the auspices of certain spiritual conditions and precautions.
>>
>>135307396

It has been reported there is a yogi that lives on the peak of the holy mountain Arunachala who has not had anything to eat since 1990.

3. KAADI VIDYA

Just as one does not feel hungry or thirsty in haadi vidya, similarly in kaadi vidya a person is not affected by change of seasons i.e. by summer, winter, rain etc. After accomplishing this vidya, a person shall not feel cold even if he sits in the snow-laden mountains and shall not feel hot even if he sits in the fire. Thus a sadhak (the title given to a performer of a sadhana or sadhanas) can perform incessant penance without being affected by change of weather or seasons.

The Jain scholar, Pragya Sun had accomplished both the haadi & kaadi vidyas. Guru Gorakhnath and Matsayendranath too had accomplished them.

Today the Jain scholar of Mahabalipuram Sun Maharaj and Yogi Vishambhar of Badrinath are accomplished in these vidyas and have kept these practices alive.

4. MADALASA VIDYA

On accomplishing this vidya, a person becomes capable of increasing or decreasing the size of his body according to his wish. Lord Hanuman had miniaturised his body through this vidya while entering the city of Lanka.

The average height of a human being is six feet. Through this vidya a person can reduce the size of his body to the size of a mosquito and can even enlarge his body to a size of over a hundred feet.

A few years back a conference of yogis was held on the Bhairav hill, near Dehradun and in this conference Tailang Baba (an ascetic) demonstrated this miraculous practice before hundreds of yogis. This vidya is almost extinct today and in my opinion only Tailang Baba has accomplished it.
>>
>>135307465

5. VAYU GAMAN SIDDHI

Through this siddhi a person can become capable of flying in the skies and traveling from one place to another in just a few seconds. The Jain scriptures speak of Jain ascetics who could fly from place to place in a few seconds. Swami Divakarsuri and Swami Pragyasuri have been such accomplished ascetics. Although there are several occasions of individuals flying reported in the sutras of classical Buddhism and Zen, the venerable Pindola Bharadvaja is probably the person most commonly cited.

Swami Vishuddhanandji (sometimes spelled: Vishuddhananda, Vishudhanandaaka; aka: Gandha Baba, Perfume Saint), well-known for his supernatural powers and said to be an adept associated with the mysterious Gyanganj (Jnanaganj) hermitage somewhere in Tibet -- a secret place of great masters -- demonstrated this practice in Varanasi and proved that it is not a myth.

Although throughout his life the enlightened sage Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi never exhibited the slightest interest in siddhis, occult abilities, or psychic powers to outsiders, he had a fully conscious bilocation experience he rarely discussed wherein he was translocated from his ashram in a matter of minutes to a devotee many, many miles away. Arthur Osborne, Ramana's biographer writes in Ramana Maharshi And The Path Of Self-Knowledge, New York Beach: Samuel Weiser, Inc., 1995, pages 96-97):

"One day, some years ago, I (Sri Ramana) was lying down and awake when I distinctly felt my body rise higher and higher. I could see the physical objects below growing smaller and smaller until they disappeared and all around me was a limitless expanse of dazzling light.
>>
>>135307517

After some time I felt the body slowly descend and the physical objects below began to appear. I was so fully aware of this incident that I finally concluded that it must be by such means that sages using the powers of siddhis travel over vast distances in a short time and appear and disappear in such a mysterious manner. While the body thus descended to the ground it occurred to me that I was at Tiruvottiyur though I had never seen the place before. I found myself on a highroad and walked along it. At some distance from the roadside was a temple of Ganapati and I entered it."

Today, Yogi Chaitanya Swami of Madurai and Yogi Niranjan Swami living near Kanya Kumari are the yogis who have accomplished this practice. But it seems that this knowledge shall perish with them.

6. KANAKDHARA SIDDHI

One can acquire immense and unlimited wealth through this siddhi. Itโ€™s said that once Shankaracharya saw a very poor and destitute woman and with the help of the kanakdhara yantra, he showered gold in her house. This yantra is made on a silver plate and 36 squares are formed by drawing 7 lines each, horizontally and vertically. Then the beej mantra is written in these squares. Today only a very few people have full and authentic knowledge of this siddhi.

7. PRAKYA SADHANA

Through this sadhana, a yogi can direct his disciple to take birth from the womb of a woman, who is childless or cannot bear children. Several yogis have thus blessed infertile women with children. Swami Vishuddhanand had accomplished this sadhana and had used it to bring happiness into the lives of several women. But today only two or three persons are accomplished in this sadhana.
>>
>>135307563

8. SURYA VIGYAN

This solar science is one of the most significant sciences of ancient India. This science has been known only to the Indian yogis and using it, one substance can be transformed into another through the medium of sun rays.

Swami Vishudhananda had demonstrated the miracles of this science about 50-60 years ago, by transforming a paper into rose and a cotton ball into gold.

This science has been kept alive by Divyendu Ghosh and some other yogis, otherwise it has become almost extinct.

9. MRIT SANJIVANI VIDYA

This vidya was created by Adi Shankaracharya. Through it even a dead person can be brought back to life. This practice may seem to be a myth but it had been used by Guru Gorakhnath several times. Today only a few persons have practical knowledge of this vidya." (end)
>>
>>135278841
AMEN.
>>
>>135292634
Reincarnation is like evaporating into a water vapor and raining back to the ocean
>>
File: karma.jpg (104KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
karma.jpg
104KB, 718x960px
>>135307887

True, but I don't wish to reincarnate after this life of mine.
>>
File: Christ_Jews.png (518KB, 560x988px) Image search: [Google]
Christ_Jews.png
518KB, 560x988px
>>135278841
This.

>>135279203
You keep tossing around the word "Abrahamic" as if they all have anything but the most superficial relationship with each other. Judaism is just a perverted form of the Old Testament religion mixed with Babylonian Paganism, and Islam is a weird Arabic heresy.

>>135279964
Worship of the one transcendent being elevates man.

>>135290690
You take advice from some fat Indian, you faggot.
>>
File: based orthodoxy.jpg (144KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
based orthodoxy.jpg
144KB, 500x750px
>>135278841
amen, brazilbro
>>
>>135308368

>fat

Siddhartha Gautama was never fat, you retard.
>>
>>135308960
So he was just a regular poo-in-loo. Good to know.
>>
>>135285140
You act like the Jews aren't pushing Eastern spirituality and New Age fags to undermine Christianity.

Meditation causes depression and psychosis.

https://health.spectator.co.uk/what-mindfulness-gurus-dont-tell-you-meditation-has-a-dark-side/
>>
>>135278023
All is one!?
>>
>>135309498
All for one and one for all
>>
>>135308368
>You keep tossing around the word "Abrahamic" as if they all have anything but the most superficial relationship with each other. Judaism is just a perverted form of the Old Testament religion mixed with Babylonian Paganism, and Islam is a weird Arabic heresy.
This dammit. Larpers use "abrahamic" as an argument these days
>>
>>135309064

>So he was just a regular poo-in-loo. Good to know.

And Jesus was just a dead kike on a stick. Good to know.

>>135309261

>Meditation causes depression and psychosis.

Bullshit. Keep worshipping that dead kike on a stick.
>>
>>135309261
The jews aren't pushing it because it goes against everything they're pushing for

Mediation doesn't cause depression or psychosis, it doesn't do anything. Read up on it please.
>>
>>135309999
Someone seems a little sore.

>>135310934
There are several studies showing that meditation can trigger deep psychological problems.

And of course the Jews are pushing it. Why else would it be so prevalent in the media?
>>
>>135307595
You know your shit, I applaud you my man. Good stuff. Keep it up.
>>
>>135310934

And Siddhartha Gautama urged people to question everything, including everything he told people. I am not a Buddhist, but if THAT isn't anti-Jewish, then I don't know WHAT is!
>>
>The only bit i have some trouble with is the concept of reincarnation. I understand what it is and that it's not the same "person" per se, but rather the same consciousness. I don't understand how that is reincarnation though. This is the bit which confuses me about it and prevents me from engaging wholly in the tradition.

A good way of looking at it is to see consciousness as projecting into matter - a.k.a being born - and withdrawing from matter, i-e dying. This keeps on repeating, like the breath inhaling and exhaling. Each exhale is a new incarnation with a new identity, where the new person is a result of all the other identities that were there before. As long as consciousness tricks itself into believing that it's a separate unit, different from all others, there's going to be a sense of individual "soul" reincarnating. Once the idea of being separate is let go of, the process of exhaling/inhaling/reincarnating stops and consciousness rests within itself as ONE, the foundation of everything that exists.

Now you are enlightened. You're welcome.
>>
>>135311071

>Someone seems a little sore.

Yes, you. Kike worshipper. By the way, I don't worship anyone. Worship is for cucks like you.
>>
>>135311071
>meditation can trigger deep psychological problems

Meditation leads to you realizing that you're literally, I mean literally god. It doesn't cause problems, it solves all possible problems you could ever imagine, because you woke yourself up from the nightmare. Sure, it might be a little inconvenient having to adjust your life to the fact that you realized you're literally god, but that's just the start of it, so be excited!
>>
>>135311071
>There are several studies showing that meditation can trigger deep psychological problems.

I don't believe this is true. Meditation can uncover psychological issues buried in the subconscious, but this is a good thing. You need to be aware of things before they can be healed.
>>
File: 09_charlemagne.jpg (262KB, 494x597px) Image search: [Google]
09_charlemagne.jpg
262KB, 494x597px
>>135311292
But that's exactly why the Jews love the New Age movement. They can use it to discredit whatever authority they see as a threat to them.

>>135311427
And yet when the West was worshipful it achieved greater heights than any buddhist society ever did.
>>
>>135289060
keke, but what kind of Theravada specifically?
>>
>>135311292
Hey, I'm anti jewsih, anti globalism etc. why're you bugging me so much?
>>
>>135289528
That's quite an image ya got ther
>>
>>135311638

>But that's exactly why the Jews love the New Age movement. They can use it to discredit whatever authority they see as a threat to them.

Meditation is not a 'new age' fad, it's a practice that is thousands of years old.

>And yet when the West was worshipful it achieved greater heights than any buddhist society ever did.

Buddhism has never been about transient prosperity, though. Buddhism is not focused on materialism.
>>
>>135290265
If Buddhists believe in anatta, then what is it that they think gets reincarnated? Ever think about that?
>>
>>135311626
>>135311634
And yet there are documented cases of meditation triggering deep psychological problems.

https://health.spectator.co.uk/what-mindfulness-gurus-dont-tell-you-meditation-has-a-dark-side/
>>
>>135295068
What are you talking about, nigger? Japan is the only place that so-called Buddhist monks actually DO have children
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (43KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
43KB, 356x500px
>THE SHUDRAS KNOW
>SHIT IT DOWN
>>
>>135312167
>Meditation is not a 'new age' fad, it's a practice that is thousands of years old.

...and was subsequently appropriated by the New Age movement to con people like you.

>Buddhism has never been about transient prosperity, though. Buddhism is not focused on materialism.

Is that why all the monks in Thailand drive Ferraris?
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>135312167
>Buddhism is not focused on materialism
This

The spiritual realm is more important than the physical. The physical is just a simulation with consequences.
>>
>>135278023
>>135278023
buddhist (but smarter atheist) here, like buddhism is woke as fuck dude. like mediation is like scientific so it's factual and smart, it isn't dumb like xtianity. also like spirituality is woke bruh and it's like a fact that all like life is like suffering bruh, like buddhism is woke
>>
>>135312578
>literal gnosticism

No wonder the Jews keep pushing it so much.
>>
>>135301124
Tibetan book of the dead is literally fiction. If you want atheistic Buddhism, you need the Thai Forest Tradition. It's basically sanitized itself to appeal to Westerners
>>
>>135311626
>confederate flag
>buddhist
makes sense
>>
>>135312315
Yes, I'm aware of this, and this is one of the many things that meditation will tell you. Being "enlightened" might give you the stamp of psychosis by the general public, i.e. knowing that it's all just a game. But the general public will know that it was just a game when they're about to die later on.
>>
>>135304763
This isn't my stuff. I came across the anon I (you)'d in a previous thread and have read his texthost stuff. His stuff is all very interesting.

From my own pursuit, I can tell you that the way to become God, not a God, is to have total unity with God. To do that you have to realize your relatively absolute potential for good. The most necessary thing to that being wanting it more than anything else. The self cannot survive the journey to God.
>>
>>135312916
The good being functionality to the purpose of promoting more good. The process of syntropy. Be a proper microcosm of the universe.
>>
>>135312907
So literally how every crazy person justifies themself?
>>
>>135312818
Explain why not please
>>
>>135312640
try being more subtle, fuck nut
>>
Because I'm a Christian
>>
>>135313122
No, because being crazy is you still being attached to the physical world.Trying to enchance your ego. Being enlightened is knowing that you are the world, and that you can't do anything about it, so killing anybody won't make any ripples in the greater scheme of things. And yes I realize that this is also my ego making this post. And this is my ego thinking about making this post, and so forth. Fuck
>>
>>135313806
The only way to escape the ego is to enter an absolute state of being, both the destruction of and total satisfaction of the ego. That state is unity with God. And I say unity as opposed to becoming, because you will always still be your specific manifestation of divinity.
>>
>>135312681
All isms are for jew puppets
>>
>>135314234
You dont need to escape ego, only ride it
>>
>>135313806
>>135314234
So Buddhism is just nihilism for yuppies.
>>
File: IMG_0148.jpg (176KB, 730x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
176KB, 730x1024px
>>135314474
Buddhism is whatever. Realism is the understanding that we dont yet know everything and we are on the Path Of Light to one day learn more.
>>
>>135314474
If there yuppies didn't exist you wouldn't know you weren't a yuppie, dipshit.
>>
>>135314768
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>135314474
Wrong.

I don't really identify by Buddhism anyway, but the belief in absolute purpose/meaning is somewhat prohibitive to nihilism.

>>135314443
that'd be a semantic clusterfuck to tackle.
pass
>>
>>135278023
>From the Kalama Sutta in the Pali Canon

"Of course you are uncertain, Kalamas. Of course you are in doubt. When there are reasons for doubt, uncertainty is born. So in this case, Kalamas, don't go by reports, by legends, by traditions, by scripture, by logical conjecture, by inference, by analogies, by agreement through pondering views, by probability, or by the thought, 'This contemplative is our teacher.' When you know for yourselves that, 'These qualities are unskillful; these qualities are blameworthy; these qualities are criticized by the wise; these qualities, when adopted & carried out, lead to harm & to suffering' โ€” then you should abandon them."

It's not redpilled. It's just pure freedom and discipline through common sense. Most others are religions of life after death. Buddhism is the religion of life BEFORE death.
>>
>>135313294
Imagine a Hindu-Crusader. It doesn't make sense. You are just as bad as pagan LARPers in the US.
>>
I was told to never trust a man rounder than me.
>>
File: shredded.jpg (15KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
shredded.jpg
15KB, 200x300px
>>135315174
>tfw Shakyamuni Buddha is more cut than you
>>
>>135314880
The ultimate purpose of Buddhism is fatalistic. To destroy the self and achieve nothingness.

How is that not nihilistic?
>>
>>135278023
I have yet to meet a buddhist who wasnt just spouting some watered down bullshit version of it that allowed them to change absolutley nothing about their lifestyle but still act superior about how "spiritual" "unique" and "complex" they were.

Now I aint saying there aint real buddhists, but I think it needs to be admitted that the majority of western practicioners are only into it out of a of xenophillic idolization of eastern culture.

>"whoooa duuuude, like... fuckin karma an shit..... like fuuuuuck.... morality is all like.... fuckin relative an shit..... like fuck man... fuckin reincarnation or something.... fuckin let go of matierialism and western decadence bruh
>(as they sit in a strip club with a $200 door fee drinking $30 overpriced cocktails before driving home drunk with some dumb thot they managed to impress with their daddy's BMW)
>>
>>135315899
Because it's still a purpose it can't be a belief that there is no purpose at all. I can't speak for its meta ethics, but it appears that Buddhism regards its path as the 'natural way', not just, 'hey, this is pretty swanky.'

Any purpose is mutually exclusive from nihilism.
>>
File: gentledoggie.jpg (129KB, 739x720px) Image search: [Google]
gentledoggie.jpg
129KB, 739x720px
>>135314306

I completely agree with you. See >>135284273 and >>135284322
>>
Again, I don't consider myself a Buddhist. I interpret it through my own framework. That said, if you've been reading the thread, you see a lot of overlap between Buddhism and general pantheism. The semantic sinkhole, then, is what exactly we're considering to be Buddhism. The system itself could easily be considered pragmatic.
>>
>>135315899

>To destroy the self

To return to the source.
>>
>>135315899
>The ultimate purpose of Buddhism
Is to destroy the false perception of self. It is to destroy the false perception that the stories your brain tells you about what kind of person you are, your limitations and mediocre potential. "Oh house builder, I see you now, never to build this house again."

It is not about destruction, it is about freedom. You don't get rid of the perception of self, you just don't believe it like you used to and instead discipline yourself into a more skillful and powerful person.
>>
>>135316735
Most western buddhists ignore the cosmology anyway. As do most monastics honestly. There was a story I heard of a tibetan monk who grew up with his buddhist scriptural understanding of the structure of the universe. He was pictures of astronomy and secular cosmological understanding and he just totally accepted it in a heartbeat because he wasn't attached to his views, even those he had heard since birth.
>>
>>135317308
>was shown
>>
>>135316871
How do you do that if you remove yourself from the world? Growth comes from challenges, how does thinking on change trump acting to change?
>>
>Western "buddhists" in a nutshell
>>
>>135317308
Yeah. As a pragmatic system then, I can't say that Buddhism posits any absolute knowledge, but could perhaps just be a rational system of pursuing a goal (a theoretical level of psychological health), which a person may or may not want. So then Buddhism is not opposed to existential nihilism, I suppose, but also not in favor of it.
>>
>>135284257
poop in the bowl
>>
>>135278023
We need a Buddhist thread every day, all day OP
Every day we will remind them
I would love to see my country (England) become Buddhist / fascist
>>
>>135317699
>thinking on change
Meditation is LITERALLY concentration on physical reality, letting go of thought and immersing yourself in the present. It is the foundation that "acting to change" is built on. You stop driving with the brakes on, you stop getting in your way with constant hesitation and consideration, you let go of your addiction to thinking and just fucking....DO IT!!

Also, if you want a real challenge, try to focus the mind. Most undisciplined people, myself intensely included, have a mind that is the equivalent of a flashlight in the hands of a monkey. Try counting to 20 in your head without some song or idea or thought you need to do something else barging in
>>
>>135318064
Absolutely, I and most practitioners I know view buddhism as NOTHING but a system, nothing but a practice. Using science as an analogy: it is not the theories and idea you get from looking through the microscope of meditation, it is ACT ITSELF of looking through the microscope.
>>
File: hunngghh.jpg (33KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hunngghh.jpg
33KB, 500x281px
>>135318306
>Buddhist/fascist
>>
File: serveimage.png (55KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
55KB, 477x477px
So I first got into buddhism through the Diamond Way school, and have been casually meditating by myself ever since. I never really bothered checking other schools of buddhism but I heard about Zen in many places.

What is your opinion on Diamond Way? What are the other schools and how do they compare?
>>
>wow buddhism cool alternative to christianity
>thread is literally full of religious doctrine
buddhism is just another religion. you guys are deluded
>>
>>135319723
See >>135316871
Buddhism is the only religion I have ever encountered that said "see for yourself."
>>
>>135316871
>>135316867
>>135316195

So it's just a series of self-destructive abstractions?

No wonder so many of them commit suicide.
>>
>>135318469
Why are Buddhist so obsessed of letting go of the self and isolation? From what i see they are concentrated on introspection with very little to show on extrospection and outrospection.

Its all wasted potential, to give and to give till one is spent, even if one finds oneself, what does one attain at that point? How does one grow when they are left with nothing?
>>
>>135319723
wrong one, ignore last post
See >>135314920
>>
>>135320063
>t. never read the Bible

https://biblia.com/bible/esv/Acts 17.17
>>
>>135315958
>Now I aint saying there aint real buddhists, but I think it needs to be admitted that the majority of western practicioners are only into it out of a of xenophillic idolization of eastern culture.

I know that's the cliche, but in actual Buddhist circle I've never really seen that. I'm sure those kind of people exist, though.
>>
>>135319457
Did they make you pay to attend? Cuz if they did you arent buddhist, you just attended a new age summer camp.

Theres a big tebeten buddhist colony only a ways down the road from where I live here in montana. They seem alright, even some of the white followers there are okay.

But.... theres this very definitive majority of hipster eastern culture fetsishists who just want to appear sophisticate and exotic. The tibetans out there are very polite and tolerant. Such voyuers and new agey tourist types like to show up. They stay a few days pestering the shit outta the monks, then get bored and leave as soon as it becomes apparent that nobody is tripping over themselves to make everything all about them.

They usually walk around after that acting pretentious and stupid.
>Like..... whooooaaa. I learned so much in so little time! Like.... I really found myself ya know? I never got anything like THAT from stupid fucking christians!

I know preciseley jack shit about buddhists but it seems to me that such shallow and petty ego tripping and virtue signalling is kinda counter-intuitive within that school of thought.
>>
>>135320145
The monastics are focused on isolation because Meditation is a hell of a drug basically. They go off to eliminate distractions to aid in concentration so they can go balls deep in samadhi. There's a shit load of lay practitioners (people that practice buddhism in everyday life and use the skills to help others).

There are also two main branches of Buddhism, Hinayana/Theravada, and Mahayana.

Hinayana/Theravada buddhists basically say that you can only focus on your own liberation and so you should just try to get as enlightened as you can.

Mahayana believes that you should go into retreat for a period of time and then come out and help others essentially.

These are insane paraphrases, and there's lots of overlap between the two. Plus who cares, what do YOU say?
>>
>>135317816
This is one of the most accurate meme's I have ever seen. Wow.
>>
>>135320316
I love the bible, grew up christian under a philosophical father. My favorite scripture pointing to this is Romans 14:5.
>One person decides in favor of one day over another, while another person decides that all days are the same. Let each one be fully convinced in his own mind.
It exists in their scriptures, but I've spent a lot of time around churches and christian communities, and believing and following the word of God trumps figuring stuff out for yourself every time. Not so in Buddhist communities.
>>
think buddhism is red pilled? have alisten to this shit

>Within a single hair pore of the Buddhaโ€™s are countless lands, Each with four continents and the vast oceans.
>There are also Iron-Ring Mountains encircling Sumeru.
>All appear within it without stress or pressure.

muh thousand worlds in a hair tip
muh mt sumeru

fuck buddhism , fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>135283929
I like to think of it in terms of an economic grapsh of real and potential gdp (attainment) the gap between real (what you are experiencing) and potential (all that you can be experiencing) represents the mental clutter that is preventing 100% clarity of being in the moment, and living. Meditating pushes you closer to the margin and eliminates that gap.
>>
File: oh wow.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>135321315
Good job.
>>
>>135320684
Dunno man, the religion sound like something to get into if you to go nowhere. Finding oneself through oneself seems self-defeating, to come to an understanding of the world ones needs to immerse in it and everything it offers. To suffer it and to enjoy, to interact with it is to grow, as to the a plant in dirt and sunlight.

Though i think that one must live in the world first fully to get the full Buddhist experience. You know kind of like dipping a chip in salsa then pulling it back, see what falls and what sticks.
>>
>>135284322
There's a saying in zen: "The moment you try to explain something, means you've completely missed the point."
>>
File: liberationuponseeing.jpg (138KB, 1600x417px) Image search: [Google]
liberationuponseeing.jpg
138KB, 1600x417px
>>135320145
>Why are Buddhist so obsessed of letting go of the self and isolation?

Attachment to the idea of a substantial 'I' is seen as the cause of suffering. If by isolation you mean retreat, it is to really deepen practice and experience. These are done for all kinds of specific reasons.

>Its all wasted potential, to give and to give till one is spent, even if one finds oneself, what does one attain at that point? How does one grow when they are left with nothing?

The basic view is that attachment limits your possibilities. The term for a buddha in Tibetan is 'sangye', comprised of the words 'purified' and 'perfected', so becoming a buddha results in the purification of all negativities from the mind and the perfection of all positive qualities.

http://rywiki.tsadra.org/index.php/sangs_rgyas

So the Buddhist view, especially the Mahayana, is far from trying to vanish into nothingness.
>>
>>135321315
What the fuck are you talking about Buddha was a human.

That description sounds like something an abhramic religion would pull.
>>
>>135311626
>
Enlightenment means you're like a god, but it also means other people are like gods as well
>>
>>135321620
For sure, that sounds great. We used to chant this everyday in my monastery.

I vow to affirm what is:
If thereโ€™s cost, I choose to pay.
If thereโ€™s need, I choose to give.
If thereโ€™s pain, I choose to feel.
If thereโ€™s sorrow, I choose to grieve.
When burning, I choose heat.
When calm, I choose peace.
When starving, I choose hunger.
When happy, I choose joy.
Whom I encounter, I choose to meet.
What I shoulder, I choose to bear.
When itโ€™s my birth, I choose to live.
When itโ€™s my death, I choose to die.
Where this takes me, I choose to go.
Being with what is, I respond to what is
>>
>>135320508
It wasn't a camp or something, it was a buddhist center, owned by one of the regulars. They didn't make me pay anything but they do accept donations and sell some things to make up for rent. It was just a place where people goes meditate like twice or thrice per week and hosts some events from time to time. They handed these booklets for meditation practice:

http://promienie.net/images/dharma/books/16th-karmapa_meditation.pdf

I don't get why you are so prejudiced about this. I understand that you don't like the progressive-ish liberal types of people that often frequent those places but that doesn't really make the whole thing more valid or invalid, you should check for yourself before you form an opinion.
>>
>>135322064
It's mahayana scripture. That shit went balls out abstract and was not spoken by the Buddha. It came out 500 years after his death.
>>
I was depressed and I tried to find a solution with meditation. I studied Buddhism for 5 years and even lived in a Zen temple in Japan.

AMA if you want to know anything about Japanese Buddhism (not just Zen).

While meditating profoundly I realized this is the wrong way. Suddenly I knew Jesus Christ is Lord and I returned to Europe.

After this event, God showered me with money, wife, children - and happiness and success.
>>
>>135320743
Its called vapid daily. They got a facebook page. They got a treasure trove of them. Its basically a page constructed to poke fun at all the shallow new age indie bullshit.
>>
The best thing about following the Bible is that you can LARP as a bronze/iron age/pre-Renaissance player and few people will call you on your bullshit.
>>
>>135322230
Damn that's really beautiful. Looks like something straight out of the stoic philosophy.
>>
>>135322564
What is your take on Dogen Zenji's practice-realization? What is Zazen?
>>
File: ganeshchibi.jpg (266KB, 835x1181px) Image search: [Google]
ganeshchibi.jpg
266KB, 835x1181px
>mfw hinduism is literally the scriptures of aliens given to the cave-apes
>mfw it creates buddhism and jainism just so edgy faggots can still participate in society
>mfw the snowniggers want to be buddhist
It appears my superiority may have lead to some controversy.
>>
>>135314306

Radical_Centrism.jpg
>>
>>135322632
>flag

Fuck off, Jew.
>>
File: is how.png (123KB, 485x206px) Image search: [Google]
is how.png
123KB, 485x206px
>>135322664
Yeah, the verse was called Liberation From All Obstructions. Really wonderful take on it.

How do you dissolve obstacles?
pic related
>>
>>135278023
bc i'm christian
>>
>>135322936
>>mfw hinduism is literally the scriptures of aliens given to the cave-apes

[citation needed]

>mfw it creates buddhism and jainism just so edgy faggots can still participate in society
What did you mean by this
>>
>>135322040
>The basic view is that attachment limits your possibilities
But attachment is how one interact with the world. You know, the one we live in, where everything takes place. Attachments give us understandings, a sense of belonging, directions, to plant ones' feet to is essential to know where one can go. Removing limitations sounds great, but they are never not there, limitations would always exist, it hinders, but accepting it paves the way to new routes in life.

>and the perfection of all positive qualities
How can one attain perfection? Us and the world we created is always in motion. If the mind defines what perfection is, then perception then perfection does not stay perfect for long. Perfection is stagnant, while the mind is in constant growth like us, like humanity as a whole. As our consciousness we gain deeper understandings, yet increases the number of things we are ignorant about. Ideas are transformative, thoughts and views can change on a whim.
Imagination always wander from one place to another. One perceives in a new light different from another.
>>
>>135322715
My take on Dogen is that it's not really Zen; it's Tendai in Zen clothing.

Dogen's philosophy is Tendai (just like Shinran's, Nichiren's, Honen's, Ippen's, etc.) ---

The whole Tendai idea (Lotus Sutra based) is that enlightenment is non-linear... it's not a goal at the end of the path, but it's always-already present in all stages.

The problem the Kamakura monks had with that is that they didn't know what to do with it. "OK, enlightenment is always-already present, but what do I do with it? I still feel unenlightened."

So each came up with a single "practice" that would express that immanent, original enlightenment (hongaku)

Shinran through "faith alone" (kinda like Luther), Nichiren and Ippen through mantra, etc.

Dogen's way was to simply "sit like a buddha"; that is the EXPRESSION of original enlightenment

Dogen actually says it clearyl that his zazen is NOT meditation. That is exactly the Tendai interpretation. It is instead the world coming forth to disclose itself in one thought moment of practice, symbolizing the always-already present enlightenment.

I think this has its problems though... personally I like Shinran's "solution" best (and so did Japan: Pure Land Buddhism is by far the most widespread form of Buddhism in Japan; Zen is practically dead)
>>
>>135322477
I swear. Mahayana is so contradictory to the core buddhist teachings. How did it get so twisted.

Buddhism spread equally to sino-tibetan kingdoms and only Burma, Bhutan, Tibet and XishuangBanna maintained the Theravada ways.

The khmer tribes, Thailand and Cambodia maintained Theravada too. Mahayana is honestly a tumor to buddhists.
>>
File: lifeafterreich.jpg (49KB, 358x464px) Image search: [Google]
lifeafterreich.jpg
49KB, 358x464px
>>135322936
There is so much crazy shit in hinduist scripture, and I suspect much of it is actually true.

I mean, Lord Krishna in some flying machine that shoots missiles and death rays? We already got those today.

>tfw no Vimana to explore the Solar System.
>tfw will never visit Agรคrthรค and hang out with the cool literal nazi kids.
>>
>>135323323
Mahayana is actually a solution to contradictions present in Theravada's philosophy (Abhidharma)
>>
>>135322368
I dont know where you got the idea that I hate buddhists. Ive only railed against vapid shallow cunts who use it to acessorize their pretentious and artificial bohemian image.

Actual Buddhists seem alright. The tibetans are pretty chill. But even you need to admit that there are a TON of fakey "gimme money and I'll give you watered down misquoted and vague mysticism bullshit to salve the spiritual void in your life."

I am all for people findibg meaning in thier own ways. Shit. Im a master Mason, lots of folks hate us for simply liking privacy. What I hate is phoney manipulators who offer fake salvation for profit.

It can be christian, new age, buddhist, muskim, or anything else. People who create these artificial shallow veneers of spirituality are a big part of whats wrong with the world.
>>
File: Tactically in the moment.jpg (72KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
Tactically in the moment.jpg
72KB, 1024x681px
But I am. . Who? I don't know.
>>
>>135323617
Is that a hipoint?
>>
>>135323568
Mind pointing out the contradictions? I was indoctrinated into mahayana Buddhism, never made sense.
>>
>>135278023
I am a heavy catholic, but I think buddhist philosophy and style of life is the way to live a wholesome life hand in hand with christianity

Can i get some advice on how to practice buddhist philosphy and lifestyles without committing sacrilige?
>>
>>135323229
Thanks, just wanted to make sure you weren't larping.
Congratulations on finding the Lord. My favorite Koan from the Bible: John 1:35-39

"Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou? He saith unto them, Come and see."
>>
All religions point to Lord Jesus Christ as the truth and Word made flesh.
>>
File: 1472386806571.jpg (660KB, 1036x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1472386806571.jpg
660KB, 1036x1036px
ITT: larpers who's egos are attached to methods and approval from others instead of just accepting the truth
>>
>>135323817
Kek. No it's a dukkha solver
>>
File: check.png (48KB, 300x161px) Image search: [Google]
check.png
48KB, 300x161px
>>135324144
My god...IT'S ALL CLEAR NOW!!
>>
>>135324144
Shut up faggot. Your one-upmanship makes you no better. There is nothing wrong with attachment, suffering or ego.
>>
>>135323834
The contradiction with non-Mahayana Buddhism is the following one:

1) you want to get rid of your suffering;
2) Dharma tells you will get it through realizing anatta (non-self)
3) this will be achieved through good works, meditation, whatever. (eightfold path etc.)

this whole activity is contradictory, however

you're trying to get rid of SELF, but the MOTIVATION for doing so is to remove YOUR suffering : ie. the supposed desire to realize absense of self is self-centered !

so Mahayana tries to solve this by saying: "no, actually a Buddha wants to get EVERYONE saved before himself; Buddha was a bodhisattva before he became a buddha and saved coutnless people in previous lives"
>>
File: proph.png (72KB, 689x504px) Image search: [Google]
proph.png
72KB, 689x504px
>>135323100
You will not find a more prophetic religion.
>>
>>135324144
Oh, you're the "don't think too much, just "feel" the truth, bro!

the worst kind of western pseudo-buddhist : )
>>
>>135323212
>But attachment is how one interact with the world. You know, the one we live in, where everything takes place. Attachments give us understandings, a sense of belonging, directions, to plant ones' feet to is essential to know where one can go.

The Buddhist view is obviously different, that it is a) indeed possible to be without attachments and that b) there are qualities which unfold which are a far more effective way to live life. Direction in life is not based on self interest but on bodhicitta and eventually buddha activity for the benefit of everyone, including yourself. The ten paramitas give a good taste of the consequences of the process of letting go of attachment, for example:

http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Ten_paramitas
>>
>>135324050
That's a wonderful passage brother
Ave crux spes unica
>>
File: 150127782604066396079.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
150127782604066396079.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>135324233
Well atleast you own half a gun.
>>
>>135278170
Britfag Buddhist here. I feel closer to Mahayana but appreciate the ideals and understandings of Theravada followers. Seeking knowledge from those that came before is often the mark of someone with humility and a good step, though over-reliance upon the expressions of another will only help for so long, get you so far.
The idea of achieving Nirvana above all seems selfish to me, as it seems as though some would choose the path purely as a means of escape from the painful reality that existence is pain, rather than embracing it and accepting the lessons we teach ourselves through our own experiences.

Helping others helps ourselves to understand, much like how /g/ speaks of "rubber duck programming" where speaking to an inanimate object while trying to understand where their coding isn't working properly by explaining how it works to begin with; helping others to help themselves and explaining the thought processes and understand the teachings further ingrains the lessons into our minds and brings us a step further to accepting what is.

Though I wish no ill will upon those who follow the path of Theravada, I see more enlightenment through the path of Mahayana.
>>
Here is a channel dedicated to helping people find buddhism.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnVdFuW7nF_NNtaxPu4Xhmg
>>
>>135323597
Oh well looks like I misinterpreted your intentions. I dislike charlatans too and the types of people they attract, that I agree with too. I highly respect those who take their spiritual development seriously, be them Sufis, Khabbalists or whatever else.

Not gonna ask you about masonry, because of the privacy thing, but as far as I heard, "the biggest secret of masonry is that there are no secrets" and that "every level of mason is just another moral rule you take into your life". Is that a fair description of what masonry is?

>>135323965
Buddhist philosophy is pretty much equiparable to Stoicism, like the Eastern twin, with the only difference it is actually practiced nowadays. I don't think you'd be comitting sacrilege in any way by following the Dharma, you could consider it as some sort of personal ethics and meditation as mental exercise. Because that's pretty much what it is.
>>
>>135324563
That self contradictory.
>Direction in life is not based on self interest
Yes it is. That is life in its basest, even the thought of helping others and bettering the world is a self-desire, even the longing of being selfless.

I really don't get this. Its all a jumbled to me.
>remove oneself from the world and expect to change it
>isolation and losing oneself somehow leads to growth
>be one with the vastness yet find yourself, of course you'd find yourself there's nothing there
>remove attachments yet expect understanding
Its all muddy really.
>>
File: 1501278010481-1326398174.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1501278010481-1326398174.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>135324233
koan solver.
>>
>>135324461

>Buddha wants to get EVERYONE saved before himself; Buddha was a bodhisattva before he became a buddha and saved coutnless people in previous lives"

That is true for every school of Buddhism.

Sorry I'm having a hard time digesting the text before(not a native english speaker)
>>
>>135321315
sounds kind of like the Christian theological question 'how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?'
>>
>>135325391
Freemasonry is a fraternity that requires its members to be religious. Theres some debate as to the definition of such. The old litmus test for earnest spirituality required monotheistic faith. Theres some arguement as to if buddhism counts as a true religion or not within the brotherhood as of late.

Everyone makes a huge deal out of our privacy and secrecy, but its actually really simple. Of youre doing the right thing only to get attention or self aggrandize then its not necesarily a wrong thing, but youve cheapened it.

Spiritual and personal development ought to be earnest and true earnestness tends to be in private. Also, catholics spend 700 years trying to kill us so the secrecy and underground nature of it all is kind of a big nod towards darker eras.
>>
File: photo.jpg (125KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
125KB, 900x900px
I'd never thought I'd see the day /pol/ became enlightened.
Watch this guy, the only interesting white Buddhist youtuber you'll ever hear speak: youtube.com/yuttadhammo

Who knows, maybe one day you'll be a monk like him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PajaN34xK8

He also livestreams almost every day to give a half hour to hour long talk. If you feel like you lack direction, this is your guy.
>>
>>135326355
This nigga is insane. Happiest night of his life? Sleeping on concrete under a picnic table outdoors for 3 hours. Don't ask me for a link, because there's no way I'll find that exact video. I've watched 100s of hours of him
>>
>>135323965
I don't think you should try to practice two 'philosophies' simultaneously, but to the extent that Buddhist philosophy and Christian philosophy overlap you can practice certain Buddhist methods that will deepen and support your Christian practices
>>
>>135325503
You need to look into the twelve links of causation and Buddhism will start to make a lot more sense, especially what is being talked about by 'self'. The notion is that suffering's root is clinging to a fictional sense of self. Seeing through this illusion allows the mind to realise its own unlimited nature. This is far, far from the popular notion of some kind of extinguishing.

>Yes it is. That is life in its basest, even the thought of helping others and bettering the world is a self-desire, even the longing of being selfless.

The Dalai Lama jokes that practicing is wise selfishness - everyone benefits. The notion of wanting to be free from suffering is not technically a cause of samsara, so therefore not a cause for further suffering. Again, the common understanding of what Buddhists mean by self, attachment etc. are really muddied and don't make sense. It usually originates from 19th century orientalists.
>>
>>135326355
If that is enlightenment, then choose to be ignorant.
>>
>>135323597
That's the strangest thing about those who try to "sell" Buddhism, to me. Buddhism is at its very core about realising one simple thing; the more me acquire, the more we want, the less we have.
To try and acquire fleeting gains of monetary value in order to suit a desire only leads to further desire and thus more of a 'need' to obtain more money to fuel the desires.
To try and sell such a teaching goes against the very essence of the teaching and thus cannot begin to realise the fallacy, lest they become self aware of the futility and self-destructive nature of their very actions and become lost in the cyclone of misery that would follow.

I'm not for one moment saying I disagree with you or that it doesn't happen, don't get me wrong -- I just can't understand why anyone who could claim to have any interest in their spirituality or Buddhism could believe in doing such a thing and believe it will bring them any happiness, so long as they know the basic tenets.
>>
>>135326325
>Also, catholics spend 700 years trying to kill us so the secrecy and underground nature of it all is kind of a big nod towards darker eras.
Well, in this respect it's like Hermeticism, they do not try to convert anybody, they do not share their knowledge but to those who really want it and are very selective which tends to make people think they're always scheming something bad รก la "occult satanist NWO" meme.

Secreticism is why many of those survived.
>>
>>135286605
Buddha was a kshatriyan (warrior caste). He was blue-eyed.
He said he wasn't creating a new teaching but reviving the ancient Aryan teachings that had degenerated.

In Digha Nikaya a black skinned brahmin (priestly caste) insults buddha by calling him low born.
Buddha blows his arguments to pieces by proving that kshatriyas have more strict rules of intermarriage.
In short the, when the Aryans conquered India the kshatriyas prohibited intermarriage with the dark skinned natives.
Brahmins slowly intermarried and had become degenerate by buddha's time.
>>
>>135326542
I remember that episode. I thought it was rather cool that he let go of a sense of needing somewhere to sleep. The world as a whole is a place for him to wake and sleep.
>>
File: 1494296601205.gif (4MB, 348x550px) Image search: [Google]
1494296601205.gif
4MB, 348x550px
>>135279441
top kek
>>
>>135325665
Basically what they're saying is that the other paths care more for obtaining personal freedom from the experiences of life than learning from those experiences and accepting it.
Mahayana Buddhism is about learning to become enlightened not to escape from the pain, but to become enlightened and help others obtain the same peace.
Another way would to be put it this way;
Nirvana is a goal, a destination.

Mahayana Buddhism believes that the journey matters more than the final destination.
Theravada Buddhism believes in focusing on achieving that goal; in getting to the destination.
>>
>>135301124
Try listening to Dzogchen teachings through Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche.
He teaches a high form of meditation (dzogchen) without requiring any beliefs.
He livestreams instructions several times a year for free.
>>
File: 15012793416611150394648.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
15012793416611150394648.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>135327015
Well its also tradition. We did things a certain way for a long, long time. So naturally we have a tendency to continue doing them despite it no longer being strictly necessary. For instance, only writing things down in cypher, and even then relying more on pure verbatim memory whenever possible.

Not really necessarry today, but its become tradition.
>>
>>135328074
Best post of the thread.
>>
File: mucalinda.jpg (212KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mucalinda.jpg
212KB, 768x1024px
I'm just gonna leave this here: http://www.accesstoinsight.org/

A relevant Sutta: http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/kn/ud/ud.6.04.than.html
>>
>>135278023
sitting in the same spot for 20 years "meditating" achieves what? not for yourself, but for others
>>
>>135326816
Still sounds to convoluted to follow.
>The notion is that suffering's root is clinging to a fictional sense of self
So is ones growth and potential. Our self is but reality filtered by our understanding and connections. We cling on because we must, like a plant to dirt so we can blossom. Hate, selfishness, desire, that is part of who we are, just like our compassion, love and understanding, to deny one is to deny the whole.

>Seeing through this illusion allows the mind to realise its own unlimited nature
And what illusions might that be? We cannot be unlimited, for we are limited creatures, all we can be is who we are, where we are and what we are. While that is a broad spectrum, we can never be more than that. A bird can fly in the sky, yet would never know the dark depth of the ocean.

I think its just better to admit that we would never be rid of suffering. We go through it we inflict it and with knowing and admitting that we can actually do something about it. And we move forward just a bit wiser to face the next batch of it.
>>
File: Tao Te Ching 1.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Tao Te Ching 1.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
You must read this book. This is what started Yuttadhammo on his path that would lead him to Thailand.
Part 1 YHTTC Book
>>
File: Tao Te Ching 2.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Tao Te Ching 2.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Part 2 YHTTC Book
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.