[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A tribute to the greatest Republican that ever lived - John McCain.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: John McCain.jpg (7KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
John McCain.jpg
7KB, 320x240px
Today, I come to /pol/ to pay my respects to a very kindly, charitable warm hearted man. A man that we should all keep close to our hearts. I come to honor John McCain - an average man, a good man who cares about people like you and me. I am very glad that John McCain's surgery is off to a speedy recovery, as only he cared enough to spare 33 million Americans from losing their healthcare. A man who himself fights a battle with cancer, he understands the average American on a more fundamental, personal and deeply committed level than a baboon like Trump could ever know.

So today, we honor John McCain. Thank you very much, Mr. McCain. Even here, people respect you and hope that you will continue to run the country efficiently in a manner that not even our own troglodyte attention-obsessed president can manage to do - who would rather punch CNN logos and make backroom deals than treat the average American Joe with respect.

We will not forget your kindness.

Signed, /pol/
>>
File: images (12).jpg (6KB, 265x191px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
6KB, 265x191px
>>135277637
S
>>
>>135277637
OP and McCain can burn in hell together
>>
>>135278118
He will not, he could not. He has tied an arrogant Trump's hands, and ruined his legacy.

John McCain is the true legacy, the only man for the job. Now Trump will superimpose his head on old wrestling videos and throw Twitter Tantrums out of anger. McCain is going to win so much, he is going to get tired of winning.
>>
>>135278281
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tom-brady-in-email-ive-got-another-7-8-years-peyton-manning-has-2/
>>
File: 187687678678.jpg (39KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
187687678678.jpg
39KB, 600x375px
>>135277637
>>
>>135277637
Fuck him, fuck you and fuck your mother.
>>
>>135277637
Could someone actually give him a /b/ style tribute?
>>
File: trumps mc nuggies.jpg (123KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
trumps mc nuggies.jpg
123KB, 698x720px
>>135279453
Trump needs to try using Healthcare himself sometime.

He is getting as big as a white house.
>>
File: 1495301485042.png (290KB, 853x700px)
1495301485042.png
290KB, 853x700px
>>135277637
Arizonan here. He's a goddamn nigger faggot. Not even a real conservative.
>>
>>135277637
Based maccain saved the day

Best timeline
>>
>>135277637
Based American Hero
>>
>>135277637

160 dead patriots because a rich boy got a free pass
>>
>>135279832
Jose and Sanchez are hard workers, don't discriminate. We need John McCain.
>>
>>135277637
he made a good choice, There is no point in passing a kitchen sink. This has been a lesson in needing ideological purity to do big things, we would have owned healthcare without fixing it. I'm fine with this, desu
>>
File: trump__3511154b.jpg (57KB, 529x330px) Image search: [Google]
trump__3511154b.jpg
57KB, 529x330px
>>
File: bring it down!.gif (612KB, 207x238px)
bring it down!.gif
612KB, 207x238px
>>135277637
Before the left sucks the ghost of his cock a little too hard, they should realize that the reason McCain voted no was not because he was a democrat that gave a shit about 30 million Americans losing their healthcare. McCain voted no because the skinny repeal had done away with funds allocated to the Pentagon. Nothing more.

As usual you guys are trying to pretend that a economic conservative who voted no over money ACTUALLY voted no because of some moralistic democratic reason. He didn't. By all means though, keep saying this had anything to do with Trump, Russia, or whatever else is in your narrative.

PS: According to Bill Browder's testimony, the lawyers that Kushner & friends met with in the Trump Tower meeting were actually unregistered Russian agents working to have the Magnitsky act repealed. They worked with a company called Fusion GPS which had used fake dossiers created by the Russian government to blackmail people in the past. Christopher Steele, the guy who had the dossier and was trying to make a big stink about it, WORKED FOR FUSION GPS. The dossier was a smear campaign against Trump, which Hillary and the MSM ate the fuck up and perpetrated. Though when that wasn't getting the press they liked and when in fact they had their shit leaked by Seth Rich about collusion with the DNC to undermine Bernie Sanders in the primary, they staged a false flag, hacked their own systems, and blamed it on Russia.

The second special council (who's targets are, among other things, the DNC, the Clinton Foundation, and Fusion GPS) is going forward and all of this is going to solidify into the fact that HILLARY COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS TO SMEAR TRUMP and when that didn't happen faked a hack to blame on Trump and Russian collusion.

You guys have "won" a battle for reasons that are not your own, and you are about the lose the war for reasons that you THOUGHT were your own.

Ciao.
>>
File: three seashells.png (951KB, 829x559px) Image search: [Google]
three seashells.png
951KB, 829x559px
>>135281260
>>
>>135278118
SPBP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.