[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

based 'cain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1020mccainarizona01[1].jpg (50KB, 854x570px) Image search: [Google]
1020mccainarizona01[1].jpg
50KB, 854x570px
today trump's administration, with a full GOP lead legislative power, was

unequivocally
factually
decisively
entirely
undoubtedly
certainly
absolutely

blown the fuck out in achieving one of his bare basic campaign promises by a literal cancer patient

will the republicans EVER recover? can you trumpcucks mental gymnast yourselves out of this one?
>>
>>135276664

You mean a person who already has a history of colluding with those he shouldn't and betraying the very principles he was supposed to uphold.
>>
File: merch3.jpg (31KB, 390x448px) Image search: [Google]
merch3.jpg
31KB, 390x448px
>>135276889
>history of colluding
Colluders gonna collude!
>>
>>135277055

We just need to hire a vietnam hooker to dress in latex and beat on him for a bit. He apparently likes to suck the toes of people who do nothing but degrade him. As long as he's being told he's a good boy while they do it.
>>
>>135276889
Principles like taking healthcare away from American citizens?

Explain to me this shit.
>>
leftypol is another way, you retarded baiting faggot
>>
>>135277887

Principles like doing what the people who voted him in wanted him to do, which was get rid of a health care bill that destroyed health care for anyone in the working poor to the upper middle class in order to give health care to the non-working poor.
>>
>>135278116
Have you ever thought what happens when you get sick between jobs?

Don't you remember 2008? You have to hedge your bets. If the state won't protect you from illnesses we might as well throw it away.

You pay "military insurance" whether you want it or not, for instance. That's another job that must be left to the government.
>>
>>135276664
Okay. This is it, this is the one. You've got to be kidding. I mean seriously, you guys are all trolling, right? Or is this just the latest meme-craze? This has to be one giant game that everybody is in on but me, because let me tell you what I'm seeing right now; I see nothing. This is an absolute nothing-burger. I mean this isn't front page worthy, this isn't page 7 worthy, fuck this doesn't even deserve to be in a letter to the editor. This is a big, fat, nothing, and I think it's time you all rethink your priorities because shit like this is getting us nowhere. There's more important things to be talking about, and this sure as hell isn't it.
>>
>>135276664
Did anyone actually have faith in the Republicans to do the right thing?
>>
File: 1412689877993.png (281KB, 555x504px) Image search: [Google]
1412689877993.png
281KB, 555x504px
>>135276664
>hindering Trump in fulfilling one of his campaign promises
>that'll show him
leave and come back once you actually archived something
faggot
>>
>>135278525

Faggot do you know what a deductible is? If you get sick between a job then you're absolutely fucked anyway, not like you can afford it WITH a job. Most households are paying 24% more just for the fucking premiums, and then for the silver... The SILVER plan it has a 8k deductible.

So don't get sick, break a bone, or do anything that will land you in a hospital because people like your stupid ass took a giant shit on the US healthcare system instead of doing two REALLY fucking simple things to fix the problems it had.

Everything the dems do they do to create less wealth for everyone and more control for the state.
>>
>>135278870

yeah, at this point McCain basically told Arizona's republican base that he wants to be retired.
>>
>>135278525
>If the state won't protect you from illnesses we might as well throw it away.

Things are a bit different in the U.S.A. Many of us don't think the government should fulfill the role of mommy.
>>
>>135279177
Yeah, because someone dying because he got ill between jobs surely creates wealth.

>>135279575
>Here in America
Nice non argument. Why not disband the Army? It's literally Daddy State.
>>
>>135276889
>it's ok when Drumpf does it
>>
>>135279273
i have no doubt the Trump curse will get him before that
>>
>>135276664
""healthcare"" is completely broken in this country, why anyone would defend a single aspect about it is beyond me...unless it happens to line your pockets of course.
>>
>>135276664
does this mean that america is another step closer to Sweden?
>>
>>135276664
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4739512/Couple-commit-suicide-health-care-costs.html

This does not look good for the Dem's in 2018.

MCain just fucked the RINO's and Dems for the 2018 election.
>>
>>135279798

> it's ok to shit on everything my side holds true if it makes me feel better or superior
>>
>>135279657
>People don't want the state to have a certain role.
>WHY DONT YOU JUST DISBAND THE ARMY THEN OMG
>>
File: 1490756996505.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1490756996505.gif
4MB, 600x338px
>>135279657

Dude, can you fucking read?

I just said they create less wealth for everyone else and more control for the state.

You returned with a sarcastic quip about someone dying not creating wealth.

> mfw I don't have a facepalm hard enough for this

That's the point you stupid faggot, they only want more power for the state, they could give a fuck less about the people.
>>
>>135280085
One can dream

I'm hoping Trump embarrasses the GOP into oblivion and they never rear their fucked up heads again in our society.
>>
>>135279273
No way he runs again. He's half dead anyway. He doesn't care
Hopefully he drops dead soon
>>
Maybe Trump should shut the fuck up and not alienate votes he needs.
>>
>>135280580

Well between the two parties there is only one that can be embarrassed because there's only one that has any ethics or principles to feel embarrassed about violating.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.