[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump's Real Plans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: l.jpg (31KB, 530x426px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
31KB, 530x426px
>military leaders planning on banning transgenders from joining the military
>"We can't do that! I promised the LGBT movement I would help them in their fight for equality."
>"Donnie, we have to do this. It's for the best."
>military leaders are still discussing on how to carry this out
>Trump starts scheming
>he plans a tweet revealing to the american public that he and other military leaders are planning on a transgender military ban
>exposes other leaders for doing so, bringing them down with him
>america goes haywire against Trump as well as his generals
>military leaders speak up
>they start backing out
>"w-we're not exactly set on this idea yet..."
>Trump 4-D chesses his way into preventing a transgender military ban through the use of twitter and the american people at the cost of his own reputation

You just can't stop this man, /pol/.
>>
>>135275168
that is ridiculous

literally no one cares who isn't transgender, in the media, and/or an SJW
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1136x640px
>military leaders planning on banning transgenders from joining the military

I don't think they care. I've never served, but my parents did, and according to them all the minorities just get sent to some terrible post where they're never heard from again for the rest of their four years.

>Trump 4-D chesses his way into preventing a transgender military ban through the use of twitter and the american people at the cost of his own reputation

How has he lost his reputation? He and his government caved to overwelming public sentiment, although I think he's on the side of the Jewish transsexuals. Pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 1136x640px
>>135276753

Kek is also a tranny.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.