[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One World Currency

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

TPTB are pushing for a world currency. IMF has demoted the USA as the economic prime-mover. In this mulit-polar world, the institutions are pushing for a one world currency. The fact is that it's not that far from happening.

This 0hedge article points out that it could take the form of Bitcoin. The IMF already use a basket of global currencies to back up their shitty "loans" - it wouldn't be hard to make that into a currency. They may offer this as the solution to the next global financial crisis.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-27/globalist-one-world-currency-will-look-lot-bitcoin
https://archive.is/bGy9k

>The cover of this 1988 edition of the Rothschilds' Economist has the year 2018 franked on the coin

Can a one world currency work? Will the sheep fall for it? Will the IMF, WB etc. survive the next crash?
>>
>>135274906
Its already here.

It's called Bancor
>>
>>135274906
They've been pushing a world currency for a while, but the USD is still the reserve of much of the world. For a while the Euro was seen as the potential "new dollar" but institutional inertia is a hell of a thing.
>>
>>135275442

I don't think the €uro will ever be the reserve currency - it was too new when it begun, and too shit (unstable, politicised) once it was established
The USD is the reserve in some places - eg/ viet nam, although it is much more a placeholder, no sane bank would peg itself to the volatile sliding US dollar
It seems the markets are crying out for stability but institutions are unable to corral the support to make power moves into such a currency shift.

This is why I sense the looming financial crisis as the 'gateway' so to speak into a new economic paradigm. "They""" have had 10 years since 2007/8 to ready their plans. Therefore, I worry that the next crash will not be a "correction" and restabilise the world, but be instead a 'reformation' which further promulgates global financial institutions and their power structures.
>>
>>135274906
They could and make it a concurrency like bitcoin and every bank is forced to exchange it at the market rate.
>>
The ULTIMATE FLOATER aka the 1% next scam.
It wouldn't even cost them to print it.
>>
>>135275841

Actually Euro is already "Reserve" Currency. Central Banks hold Euro as their Reserves, obviously, less amount than the dollars BUT they do HOLD it.

And yes, one of the reasons you have negative interest rates is this.

Although the power structure is already there. The ECB is run by Goldman Sachs goys, similarly the FED.

Although with issuance of new currency, you can underwrite all of your public debts.
>>
>>135277065

couple of open questions

>What about Gold?
Which central banks actuallly hold it, and is it practical to return to a gold standard?

>What about a jubilee / debt-cancellation?
We used to have these semi-regularly in Britain, under a monarchy we could forgive debts when the system became unsustainable.

https://archive.is/hS0hi
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11383374/The-biggest-debt-write-offs-in-the-history-of-the-world.html

and another thing. in a global crisis, how will the puppeteers maintain control? if their 'fun tokens' (see. currency) stop working, who is going to kill for them?
>>
>>135274906
It's probably gonna happen one day, maybe not this lifetime who knows.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.