[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was a kid, I had a .22LR Mauser rifle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 42

File: 160409125247087-1-660x480-c.jpg (41KB, 660x480px) Image search: [Google]
160409125247087-1-660x480-c.jpg
41KB, 660x480px
European gun rights thread here. A .22LR rifle is considered a low powered gun here in Austria - anyone above 18 can buy it. It has enough power to shoot a duck or a squirrel. We used it predominantly to shoot at empty cans, but I have also shot a duck, two squirrels and even a rabbit.

Is it bad for a country to require a license for rifles with higher calibre. No license is required for shotguns including double barrel high calibre guns (without a rifled barrel) though.
>>
>>135274789
wow
>>
>>135274789
What about pistols?
>>
>>135277257
License free if you're a hunter. Need to give a '''''reason'''''' otherwise but that's as simple as joining a club. We're top 15 in terms of arms ownership it's just not talked about.
>>
But can you tell, at sight, a mauser rifle from a javelin?
>>
>>135274789
this is a badly needed thread. Americans are severely ignorant about gun laws in Europe, and many seem to be under the impression that firearms are simply outlawed across the entire continent.
>>
>>135277439
That sounds better than most of what I've heard about Europe. Are there mag restrictions or action restrictions for hunting?
How does the govt know if you're a hunter? Can you carry your pistol daily?
>>
>>135274789
Do you have a shotgun? You're going to need it.
>>
>>135277257
>What about pistols?
You need a license for pistols. Either a hunting license or a sport shooting license. My brother-in-law is a vivid hunter and he has a whole shelf full of rifles and two Glock pistols. I takes them with him for big game hunting.
>>
>>135277628
>How does the govt know if you're a hunter? Can you carry your pistol daily?
You need a license from your local magistrate. You also need to study for an exam - mostly about how to track game and how to shoot, also how your dog has to behave, as well as gun safety.

You cannot carry your pistol in your free time, just on your way to the hunt and on the hunt.

You need a special permit (e.g. you are a public prosecutor or private security bodyguard) for carrying your pistol concealed everywhere (like going to the opera or to work).
>>
>>135277801
Thanks for the info.
When transporting the pistol, I've heard you have to keep it unloaded and "deactivated" (slide locked back, cylinder locked with a lock). Is this true? Also, can you carry openly or concealed?
>>
>>135278064
You just answered my questions about carrying, thanks.

If I travel to the EU as an American, do have to obtain the same permit to carry my pistols?
>>
>>135278690
You can't bring your pistols with you pham
>>
I always assumed at least Australia would have good guns laws, since everything can kill you. Dunno about Kiwis though, theu would probably just have the opposite to distance themselves from Australia.
>>
>>135278690
Just put them all in your carryon. You can't check a duffel full of pistols. Ammo is ok tho.
>>
>>135278690
You don't because you are not a citizen.
>>
>>135278690
>If I travel to the EU as an American, do have to obtain the same permit to carry my pistols?

I think you would have to get a special permit from the airline and the US as well as the target state in Europe to take your pistols with you. I think at least in Austria we have temporary carry permits for foreigners, e.g. sport shooters who are doing a competition in Austria or military personnel on an exchange assignment or joint training mission etc.
>>
>>135278806
So this can't be me?
>>
>>135279290
Nope
>>
>>135278548
>When transporting the pistol, I've heard you have to keep it unloaded and "deactivated" (slide locked back, cylinder locked with a lock). Is this true? Also, can you carry openly or concealed?

Depends on the license. You are correct for hunters and sport shooting. You have to carry them on your back unloaded or in a suitcase or bag. If you have a special carry permit (which only few people get), you can concealed carry your pistol.
>>
File: 1412087727513_wps_8_Fury.jpg (42KB, 634x365px) Image search: [Google]
1412087727513_wps_8_Fury.jpg
42KB, 634x365px
>>135279290
>So this can't be me?
Yes, you can be a Kelly's hero.
>>
>>135279406
Darm :(

>>135279410
OK. I might be traveling to Europe for business and I wondered if I could carry there like I do here.
>>
>>135274789
yeah i've got a .22 rifle
it's really old and shit but i've been using it a lot recently just for fun, getting better at shooting cans and stuff

i don't know much about guns so i'm sure there's probably proper terminology for what i'm going to explain but basically,
if i stand 10 metres away i have to aim about 6 inches above what i'm aiming at
if i stand 20 metres away i have to aim over a foot higher
its so under powered
at which point i can't even see what i'm shooting at, although i'm getting better at angling the rifle so i can see
quite annoying really

i wish i had a real gun:((
i know a few people with shotguns- i live in a rural area- but i don't know if they would be what i want
people mostly use the to annihilate foxes and badgers as far as i'm aware
and to kill them selves when they realise farming is actually depressing and shit
>>
>>135277567
the one and only question that you need to ask about gun laws in a country is whether or not they are allowed to be used in self defense against an attacker
if your country does not have justifiable homicide laws, then it might as well not have gun laws
you can have all the guns in the world, but if you can only use them as range toys, what's the fucking point?
>>
>>135274789
Could you own a .17 HMR?

Also, does your country that suppressor laws for small calibers?
>>
>>135278863
> Aussies have pretty cucked laws as I understand its pretty no fun land after some literal retard shot a bunch of people in a cafeteria somewhere.
(Like totally legit reason to clamp down on your civil liberties am i right)
>>
>>135274789
>No license is required for shotguns

I heard that shotguns were flying off the shelves in Austria because people want to protect themselves from the muzzie invasion.

I guess the fact that you don't need a license for them has something to do with it.
>>
>>135274789
It's totally worthless because you can't carry in Austria. Good luck convincing a raging nigger or muslim to rape you in the comfort of your own home instead of the street.
>>
>>135280656
>Could you own a .17 HMR?
I had to google this. Yes, .17 HMR rifles and ammo are also free to purchase if you are 18 or older.

>>135280656
>Also, does your country that suppressor laws for small calibers?
No, suppressors are outlawed in Austria, except for professional hunters. But I just googled it and there is a debate going on with animal rights advocates (including hunting dog owners) pressuring the government to allow suppressors for everyone.
>>
>>135274789
Wish i could have a K98 to shoot on a range maybe one day in the future i will travel to the us for a few weeks to shoot some Guns.
>>
>>135281262
>pressuring the government
How? By saying "pleeeease"?
>>
>>135280341
>>135280341
22's don't have that much drop. Sounds like it's either you or the rifle.
22s are a real gun, don't beat yourself up for not having an AR-15. If you want to become a shooter work on th3 fundamentals with your 22. Plinking is fun, but shooting targets where you can see your groups will help you become a better shooter
>>
>>135280341
Unless you are talking an air rifle, you are probably the worst shot alive. 22lr has a point blank range of 85 yards. 10 to 20m should be virtually indistinguishable.
>>
>>135281054
>I heard that shotguns were flying off the shelves in Austria because people want to protect themselves from the muzzie invasion.
Gun sales increased a lot, but not like these surges in America whenever gun laws are in Congress. High calibre rifles and double barrel rifles are expensive. They are used for boar hunting. We got a lot of really big boars and other wild pigs in the East of Austria. Many Austrian hunters also go on hunts in Hungary, Romania, etc - essentially in the parts of the old Austrian-Hungarian Empire.
>>
>>135281696
that looks like one tasty pig
>>
>>135281079
>Good luck convincing a raging nigger or muslim to rape you in the comfort of your own home instead of the street.

Franz, you know as well as I do that outside of Vienna, immigration isn't really a problem. I do not live in Vienna, so I do not need a gun carry license. We have 5 Muslims here, 1 of which wears a hijab and she is like 68 or so.
>>
>>135281880
I do live in Vienna and shit is horrible here. Sometimes I'm the only white person on the subway.
>>
>>135281408
>How? By saying "pleeeease"?
https://kurier.at/chronik/mit-dem-schalldaempfer-zur-jagd/224.566.104

Wir haben eine der staerksten Jagdlobbies in Europa. Google mal ein wenig.
>>
>>135281262
Yeah, suppressors eliminated noise pollution for the most part and maintain the serenity of rural areas. It's idiotic for most people to not use them.

I'd assume you can also have .22 Magnums.
>>
>>135281949

have they giving Beethoven's house to muzzies yet?
>>
>>135281963
You can't realy talk reason with a government that was stupid enough to ban them in the first place.
Banning silencers is a sure fire sign that the law was made by people who know everything they know about guns from games and movies.
>>
>>135282070
Beethoven lived in the capital of best Germany (greater Austria) Bonn.
>>
File: copglock.jpg (8KB, 416x231px) Image search: [Google]
copglock.jpg
8KB, 416x231px
>makes most used pistol ever
>cant use it
>>
>>135282027
SHOOTING GUNS AINT NOISE POLLUTION
>>
>>135281949
>I do live in Vienna and shit is horrible here. Sometimes I'm the only white person on the subway.
That is why the rest of Austria calls Vienna the "Vienna containment zone" or "Wien ist anders".
>>
>>135280512
That's pretty important thing.
Two important things in laws additon to getting guns is ability to carry them (in usable state) and sensible self-defence laws.
In Estonia it is moderately hard to get licence - costs money,requires testing and theres some storage condition ammo restrictions etc. some of them retarded. On the other hand if you have no criminal background and pass the exam the licence is a shall issue and it allows you to carry loaded handguns on your body either concealed or not.
The self defence-law is OK-ish I'd like we had something like Castle law where you don't have to prove much of the neccessity of self defence when dealing with people breaking to your domicile.
On the other hand - the laws is one thing but their application something else- In Estonia theres not much gun culture or gun advocacy groups etc. You have the right to buy/own/carry and use a gun (after examination and fees) and you have the right to self defence but the police officials,presecutors and judges might and often will make your life much more difficult than needed for some retarded reasons. (Bootlicking activism is common in Euro judiciaries I guess)
Still you can legally do all those stuff and people have successfully defended them with firearms and successfully proven stuff justifyiable afterwards etc.
Just wish society was more open to people taking care of themselves as it is were still much better than many Euro countries in this respect .*
* i mean personal responsibilites, gun and self-defence laws are already good for Europe tier. (which is kind of the smartest kind in a special-ed class but still)
>>
>>135282188
I interpret that as yelling? I guess you would since you can't fucking hear anything.
>>
>>135282225
Please nuke it, you have my blessing.
>>
>>135282300
>tfw no Hearing Protection Act
>>
>>135282162
get it, like old Vienna? or is it just a popular misconception, "beethoven vienna" meme?
>>
>>135282162
>Beethoven lived in the capital of best Germany (greater Austria) Bonn.
Actually, Beethoven lived in Vienna for most of his life. He died in Vienna.

Back in his days, people really didn't have much in terms of passports and papers. He was thinking about himself as a German, just like any other native German speaker in Vienna.
>>
>>135278690
It's extremely complicated to transport firearms between the US an Europe. You have to apply for permits on both ends. Plus you won't be allowed to carry them and will not be allowed to bring any ammo
t. sport shooter
>>
>>135274789
From a public safety standpoint I guess it only makes sense if you're assuming people will somehow constantly be accidentally firing from some distance toward people--larger cartridges remain effective over long distances but small cartridges and shotgun shells do not.

I don't think it makes much sense when shorter range is the real problem where all firearms, even 22lr, are deadly.
>>
>>135282377
>>135282300
>>135282188

kek in all its meanings!, its suppose to be read like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_IWlPHMziU
>>
>>135282480
>>135282435
i see, well, lets hope the house is not given away as muzzie residences
>>
>>135282582
Austrian gun laws are not about sense. They are 100% arbitrary.
From a close range clubbing somebodies skull in with a baseball bad is lethal, too.
>>
File: liberals.png (292KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
liberals.png
292KB, 1000x750px
>>135274789
>Is it bad for a country to require a license for rifles with higher calibre.

Yes.

Registration is always used as evidence to raid and prosecute when the eventual confiscation happens.

Trust me, I lived it.
>>
>>135282584
lel I never watched video of them they're all manlets

dude with the semi hollow body gibson is like maybe half a foot taller than it
>>
>>135281696
Can you define how your government defines "high caliber" for me? Does high just mean large?

I have been shooting guns extensively and have only heard the term on the media and in reference to Europe.

To me, the .223/5.56 isn't a large caliber, but the .45-70, .416 Rigby, and generally anything over a. 40 inch bullet in a rifle is.
>>
>>135282911
We don't live on an island, though. You can get an anonymous Yugo machine gun with ammunition from the friendly Serb next door if you want to.
>>
>>135282582
Well, that's maximum projected range. That means firing at a 45° angle. 45° and beyond - gunshots slow significantly - dropping to terminal velocity, and become nonlethal.
>>
>>135283133
They defined low caliber (Kleinkaliber) as essentially anything that they use in indoors sport shooting competition (such as the Olympics short shooting competitions). Those laws were implemented in the 1950s it seems, and never changed.
>>
>>135282582
I think one idea was stopping power. I doubt anyone would ever attempt a bank robbery with a .22LR rifle. That is just not happening.
>>
>>135283718
They generally don't shoot back during a bank robbery these days.
>>
>>135283718
"Hand over the money! OR I'm gonna, maybe lobotomize you!"
>>
> eurocucks think we are gun nuts
> eurocucks want to ban our guns right
> so far only eurocuck countries have firearms and terrorist issues

I hope EU burns in hell.
>>
>>135284031
Is your press not allowed to report the Islamic mass rapes in Swizerland or are you shitting the world again with your Swiss lies?
As for gun laws all the EU has to do is promise a few shekels and you will give them up in a heartbeat.
>>
>>135274789
.22LR is dangerous as hell and restricting guns by caliber is retarded. Has anyone in this thread actually fired a gun before?
>>
Firearms licensing should only be a transitional step from a heavily regulated state to an unregulated one.

The freedom to live and defend oneself is an inalienable right, to that end we should be allowed to take whatever steps necessary to ensure this.
>>
File: top.jpg (90KB, 1400x425px) Image search: [Google]
top.jpg
90KB, 1400x425px
>>135274789
The .22 lr is by far my favorite type of firearm. I own AR15's, 30-30's assorted handgun calibers, but I love my rimfire rifles and handguns the most and I shoot them the most. Absolutely nothing wrong with a .22!
>>
>>135277257
The second amendment is final argument for why the USA is an amazing country.

Is there anywhere else in the whole world that has your right to defend yourself guaranteed as a human right?
>>
>>135284390
You can also buy a 5.56mm or 7.62mm rifle here, you just have to fill out a form that says you are not a nigger (colloquially called background check).
>>
>>135284390
Yeah, plenty of guns - automatics to muzzle loaders.

People don't go on a mass killing spree with .22s.
>>
>>135284596
Also in no other country the ATF kicks your door in and shoots your dog (and maybe your kids) because somebody dropped an anonymous phone call.
>>
>>135284502
Bruh, I'm excited for the new Ruger 10/22 suppressor. Its pretty much the only reason I'm getting my trust now.
>>
>>135284716
>the ATF kicks your door

lel
>>
>>135282231
interesting
can you give me some examples of what you could get away with in a self defense situation, and what kind of stuff would get you in trouble?
>>
>>135284607
What I don't like is that we have very few gun ranges and ammo is pretty expensive in Austria.

I wonder why there isn't any sharp business man exploiting this and opening up a gun range franchise. Could be combined with a grilled chicken shop.
>>
>>135284607
And what's the age restriction again
>>
>>135284776
> This is CPS. We have to take your kids and put them into a Muslim rape dungeon for your own safety, Mr domestic terrorist, sir.
>>
>>135284860
You can't go out to a field and shoot?
>>
>>135284961
>having kids

CPS doesn't take kids out of good situations in 99% of cases. Same shit happens in every country where mistakes are made sometimes. CPS is also not a federal entity like you seem to think.
>>
>>135284703
>People don't go on a mass killing spree with .22s.
You absolutely could and if you keep banning guns by caliber you will start to see them.
>>
>>135284316
I know our flag may looks like Sweden's if your colour-blind but come on.

We have more problems with frogs and white germacucks than shitskins.

As for guns, you guys deserves every mass shooting that happened so far.
>>
>>135284390
>.22LR is dangerous as hell
Tell that to my mum who let me fire that Mauser rifle when I was 8 with my buddies from grade school. Tell that to the local gun shop owner who had no problem selling me a pack of 100 .22LR cartridges because my father and I had bought them in that shop before and I said "it's for my dad".
>>
>>135283878
>They generally don't shoot back during a bank robbery these days.
The few bank and jewelry robberies in Austria are typically committed by Eastern Europeans (mostly Slovaks and Romanians) and they use Glocks or Soviet pistols that are readily available on the black market. No need to purchase a gun legally if you can just pay the same price as for a hunting rifle and buy a pistol illegally.
>>
>>135285066
> This is TSA. We have to search your ass for Osama Bin Laden and take you on a FREE trip to a concentration and torture camp in Cuba, where the US constitution and basic human rights mean nothing.
For your own safety. Sir.
>>
>>135285309
??!?!WHAT??!?!

You mean criminals don't follow the law?????
>>
>>135285090
how do you think your personal anecdotes make a lethal round less lethal
>>
File: 10104363.jpg (25KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
10104363.jpg
25KB, 400x283px
>>135285078
>MFW reading headline
Attempted .22 Spree Shooter Beat to Death with Own Gun
>>
>>135285356
>Austria

I would make fun of you but I don't even have any idea what happens in your little country. Muslims and substandard meat wrapped in pastry is my guess.

When's the last time you guys were relevant in anything other than a conflict? Classical music?
>>
>>135274789

Norwegian gun laws are almost identical to Californian gun laws.

I personally own several semi-auto rifles and a couple of pistols and a semi-auto shotgun.

Not really a big deal.
>>
>>135285553
Big words from a decaying country that prints money like crazy, milking every drop of a former reputation nobody really believes in anymore.
Nice 200 year empire. I wonder if you will even show up in future history books.
>>
File: IMG_20170707_140440.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170707_140440.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>135285090
Lol, it is dangerous. If you don't think so, volunteer to get shot with one. Gun rights come with responsibility. Not everyone likes guns, but everyone needs to know gun safety.

Also, just because something is dangerous doesn't mean that you can't sell it to kids. Kids can go out and buy bleach and drink it too.
>>
>>135285081
>I know our flag may looks like Sweden's if your colour-blind but come on.

Swiss guy who is flagmeming. Please, Gilles, just no.

>>135285081
>We have more problems with frogs and white germacucks than shitskins.
I have been in Zurich end of last year, and what I have seen wasn't much better than in Vienna. Especially when you go into that area West of the train station. Not sure what it is called - it looked like a good part of Mogadishu.

>>135285081
>As for guns, you guys deserves every mass shooting that happened so far.
Austria never had any mass shooting. We had a guy drive a car into people a few years back shouting Allahu Akbar (but in front of the court he shaved and cleaned up and claimed he just wanted to frighten people, not kill them), we had a Palestinian telling Arabs to kill Israelis on a Facebook post (he got life in prison a week back) and we got all those girls killing their bfs and vice versa. Nothing out of the ordinary. We are a very boring country, essentially the budget version of Switzerland.
>>
>>135280341
My 5 year old gets about that same drop with his bb gun
Are you sure you have a 22 anon?
>>
>>135285853
>Not everyone likes guns, but everyone needs to know gun safety.
Pretty much this. I too often make the mistake of assuming people who debate about guns actually know about guns.
>>
>>135285469
>how do you think your personal anecdotes make a lethal round less lethal
I read that the .22LR if shot at the torso of a human is much less likely to lead to life threatening internal bleeding. It has less power and is generally smaller.

Anyway, I am not saying a .22LR is a safe BB gun, I am saying we treated it as a toy gun to shoot small prey and cans.
>>
>>135285853
If a .45 grazes your skull, lights out. If a .22 grazes your skull, you'll just need stitches and pain pills. NFW a mass shooter is going with a .22.
>>
>>135286024
>I read
Clearly. Anyone who treats a .22 as a toy deserves to be shot with one. Then you won't have to read someone else's words and assume you know what you are talking about.
>>
>>135286024
I had a friend who managed to make a .22 lethal, but he stuck it in his mouth.
>>
>>135286133
If the .22 enters your skull you are dead. Not a toy or "not lethal, lol".
>>
>>135286133
>If a .45 grazes your skull
You're living in fantasy land.
>>
>>135280512
This is the paragon issue here.

Canada for example has pretty strict gun laws, too strict, but we have absolute trash "castle" type laws. Probably because the crown technically owns all land. Canada is a mistake.
>>
>>135285845
We live in the present, where I live in the dominant world power and you live in a country that is, realistically, in real-time, being overrun by Muslim Arab, African and Pakistani immigrants. They have to cross almost 2000km of ocean to reach us.

Have fun with that. Oh, by the way, I can carry a gun on my person freely in my state to defend myself from the unsavory types here.

Nice buildings though, envy that, when we ever achieve that it'll be overwatch looking futuristic shit.

>>135286024
.22lr is a famous suicide round in America for having too low energy to exit the skull, thus rebounding inside, possibly more than once.
>>
>>135286348
>>135286354
>enters
.22 have a habit of bouncing off the skulls of animals. Unless you get a direct shot, no bueno.
>>
>>135277801
I've heard that the Czech Prliament basically added the 2nd amendment to their constitution. Is this true?
>>
>>135282027
Why they are still class III in the states, I don't fucking know
>>
>>135286509
>.22 have a habit of bouncing off the skulls of animals
At what range? Either you are larping or are an idiot.
>>
>>135286509
>Nigger charges
>You yell "no direct shots, please"
>>
>>135286498
No, it's popular b/c it's cheap. Most botched gun suicides also occur with .22s. Shooting sprees and suicides are different matters entirely when it comes to the lethality of the round.
>>
>>135286584
It's only pro forma. CZ had shall issue concealed carry for a while.
>>
>>135286133
You're right in that most cases a .45 will do more damage than a .22

A mass shooting could happen with something like the American 180(see the below video) but then again any shooting over three victims is called a "mass shooting" so...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5rfJy4exPFE
>>
>>135286687
>puts arm up to stop shitily aimed .22
>>
>>135286739
don't "no" me nobody gives a fuck how expensive a box of ammo is if they're committing suicide you stupid fucking retard
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 673x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 673x402px
>>135283718
Fair point. Though, in the robbery scenario, while a person is much more likely to survive a 22lr than other rifle cartridges, they will still be obliterated by say, buckshot, which has the same legal standing.
>>
>>135280341
>over an hour later
You are probably not in the thread anymore but;
Have you checked the rifling in the barrel? You say it's old so it might be shot a lot which would have smoothed out some of the rifling, or possibly pitted inside from being stored improperly. If it's not that check the crown, the very end of the barrel, make sure there is still rifling there and or no chips on the barrel.
>>
>>135286788
To be lethal, the .22 gunman would need to have supurb accuracy. No fucking edge lord, or mud skin is going to have that kind of skill. They'd just wound everyone and get beat to death.
>>
>>135286883
>not getting helium or N2O for suicide
People who shoot themselves deserve no better than ending up in a hospital with nightmare mode mincemeat face and being "saved".
>>
>>135287173
I met a guy who tried to gas himself once. He woke up in the hospital. Didn't seem to be brain damaged at least.

I don't know why people think suicide is easy, but I guess they're probably not thinking clearly anyway.
>>
>>135286883
no
>>
>>135287173
>getting helium or N2O for suicide
Enjoy your slow and painful death from ruptured lungs or ending up a drooling brain damaged vegetable.
>>
>>135287430
>painful
>using N2O
Have you ever been to a dentist? It's like getting shitfaced but 100 times stronger.
>>
>>135287332
It's very easy, he intentionally did it wrong.
>>
File: 1498075487178.png (2MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1498075487178.png
2MB, 2000x3000px
>>135274789
this might help any french anons
>>
>>135277567
This is basically what we assume except for the Czechs
>>
>up to 1995, we could buy any kind of rifle or shotgun, including semi-automatics as long as it was in a "civilian" caliber (like .222 instead of .223) without any kind of license/authorisation or whatever bullshit, just needed to be over 18 and there wasn't even any registration
>supermarkets used to sell said guns
>Decathlon was selling guns up to 2003
>even after 1995, we could still buy single shot and double barrelled shotguns, as well as rimfire bolt actions without any paperwork, up to 2002
>now we need license, authorisations and shit

Fuck gun control, fuck the left and fuck this continent.
>>
File: 1453583432386.jpg (441KB, 1919x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1453583432386.jpg
441KB, 1919x1279px
>>135277567
we just dont give a fuck
>>
>>135274789
The IRA used to use .22LRs to snipe people's knees because they were quieter than larger rifles.
>>
>>135287652
I wouldn't call it very easy, but he obviously didn't didn't set up the situation right. Apparently he also downed a bunch of shit he got from the chem lab as well, but not even the right stuff to seal the deal.

Another guy I knew tried to jump, but apparently he didn't know you just get fucked up most of the time if you don't do it right. He lasted like a two weeks in the ICU. Talk about hell for the parents.

These are college-educated people, too.
>>
File: IMG_20170707_132058.jpg (906KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170707_132058.jpg
906KB, 2560x1440px
>>135285999
Nice gets. I found that it's better to assume people don't know what they're talking about on the internet, especially about guns. That being said

HERES THE 3 RULES OF GUN SAFETY

1. Always point the gun in a safe direction
2. Have your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.
3. Have your chamber empty until ready to use.

There are variations of these, but I've found that these are the easiest for beginners to remember.
>>
>>135288221
3 is wrong and leads to violations of rule 0 which is "assume the gun is loaded".
>>
>>135287719
Sounds similar to Sweden. I'm planning to enter a local sport shooting club, after 6 months I'm allowed license for the type of weapons the club is using (they are using the Kar 98k). That's also what I'm planning on buying, especially since my dad brought home a bayonet for it from WW2 (he was a sailor shipping ore to Germany).
>>
>>135287719
>$1174 for an M&P 15
>$350 - $587 for a nugget
>$587 for a Maverick 88
>$764 for a Glock 19 Gen 4

All of those prices are robbery, but the M&P 15 is down right grand theft.
>>
>>135284840
You should be sure that your physical security is in danger. I think you'd be quite fine gunning down someone armed with something. You'd quite surely serve jailtime shooting someone in the back even in house break in scenarios (otherwise quite reasonable).
You should be sure of immediate danger to you and stop immidiately after danger is over.
The biggest place for trouble misunderstanding and judiciar shitfuckery is the so called proportionality clause - that the defence should not be over the proportion of the possible danger.
In theory it is somewhat reasonable - you'd be able to stop an aggressive midget biting your ankle buy restraining him with your hands but a bigger or armed opponent can't be stopped safely other way than with a firearm.
Trouble is some judges (and lot of retarded people in public) might get the idiotic idea that and unarmed attacker means you shouldn't use weapon while the truth is that any attacker even somewhat nearing your weight category can cause serious harm to you.

Still I think people have successfully defended themselves in court even in these cases and as an excuse to judiciaries I must admit that cases like this are neccesarrily troublesome and legally difficult.

The fact that you killed someone is established Now how do you prove that It was justified? theres just some fuckers body with bunch of holes in its chest. If theres like no video evidence, or witnesses or something it might understandably be difficult.
It's a bugger really - you don't want to put a man behind bars for defening himself (in a sane counrty not talking bout lots of Euro wans here here :D),
but on the other hand if you let two guys go behind the corner then BANG and only one comes back and says - "yeah i like totally self defended myself there :P Defended the fuck out of this guy" - it sets also some troubling precedents
>>
>>135274789
>you will never be as free as ex-soviet satellites right after the fall
>they had tanks, jets, and even ICBM in their backyard, no permits whatsoever
>>
>>135289041
It's normal Euro prices. You can get ready to shell out 900 Europebux for a recent Glock here, too.
>>
>>135286963
>they will still be obliterated by say, buckshot, which has the same legal standing.

This is correct. It is possible to purchase a shotgun (incl. double barrel) without a license at age 18 or older. I think this was a concession to the boar hunting culture we have here. Also, a lot of our politicians in the 1950s were vivid boar hunters and not all of them wanted to take the time to study for the hunting license exam.
>>
>>135289041
man you burgers are really lucky, i envy the fact that you can just walk up to a store and buy a pistol, also in here you CANT keep the gun in the same room as ammo apparently
>>
>>135287173
>People who shoot themselves deserve no better than ending up in a hospital with nightmare mode mincemeat face and being "saved".

A girl one grade above mine shut herself when she was 18 with her dad's pistol. She survived, but she blew half her face off. My brother visited her in the hospital, strangely enough she seemed quite happy. She apparently still lives, has married and has 2 kids.

Guns are not the problem, people are.
>>
>>135288082
it's very easy. there are fucking infographics. you affix a mask to your face and turn a knob. how is that ANYTHING BUT CHILD-LEVEL EASY

he DID IT WRONG ON PURPOSE AS A CRY FOR HELP LIKE A TEEN GIRL ROFL
>>
>>135289353
If you want to kill people you can also go for a permit free lever action rifle (permit free = only mean devastating rifle calibers, not evil pistol calibers because fuck logic).
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>135287719
>you never legally own, simply borrow them
>>
>>135288502
He is talking about teaching beginners though. Once they get into guns you then really drive in the FOUR rules of gun safety
1)Guns always loaded until checked and then double checked.
2)Do not point the muzzle at anything you do not intend to shoot.
3)Finger off the trigger until your sights are on your target.
4)Know your target and what's behind it, bullets travel farther than you think.
If you try to teach that to someone starting off they will look at you like a bored toddler and then forget what you just said. Casuals just want to shoot guns.
>>
>>135287781
>Fuck gun control, fuck the left and fuck this continent.
Maybe based Macron will make guns legal again?
>>
>>135289557
100% jewery
>>
>>135288502
Darn I better go eject the round out of my CCW then.
>>
>>135288221
>HERES THE 3 RULES OF GUN SAFETY
I thought the 3 rules of gun safety were: safety, safety and safety?
>>
>>135289501
Proof women date on easy mode.
>>
>>135284840
>>135289250
So I guess reasonable suggestions apply - avoid trouble and shitheads, be polite apologetic and try to back out from anything that might get to physical altercation - also have a good lawyers number.
All and all it is probably still better to be in jail than dead or cripple - they have been removed the "open" camps style prisons so possibility to get raped/shanked has also fallen if you'd have the misfortune I guess.
>>
>>135274789
I envy you Ostbro, a 22 can make a decent weapon. In Ireland you need a gun license to own a fucking airgun. And they don't give them out easy.
>>
>>135288502
>http://archive.is/nWB3M
This is the reason for #3. Granted may not be quite as necessary for modern pistols which tend to have better safety mechanisms.
>>
>>135289513
You'd be surprised. In the case of the guy who used a .22, it took him months just to figure out how to get a gun in the first place, and then he got a fucking .22 of all things.

That was after he gave up trying to get a mask and a nice tank of NO2. Believe me, this guy was smart. He did at least devise something complicated enough to work.

But if you spend even a small amount of time looking in to it, people are dumb as fuck and screw things up all the time when they get to the point of wanting to off themselves.
>>
>>135289831
dude he is right and you are wrong posting a link does not change that.

"Always have the chamber empty" is not a gun safety rule "Always assume every gun is always loaded" is
>>
These are the rules for Norway copied from the wiki:

A firearms licence for rifles or shotguns can be issued by police to "sober and responsible" persons 18 years of age or older, with a clean police record, who document a need for the weapon. This may require first obtaining a hunting license or sports-shooting licence. For handguns, the minimum ownership age is 21. The firearms or their vital components must be stored securely in the residence, and the police may make inspections after a 48-hour notice.
>>
>>135289816
How come UK Ireland is less cucked when it comes to guns? What went wrong?
>>
File: 20170628_192008.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_192008.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
I feel bad for Europe.

Europe is what happens when the vast majority of men are killed in war, and you allow women and sissy draft dodgers to run a continent.

Also, death to all Germans, they are in the process of trying to destroy Europe for the third time in less than a century.
>>
>>135289978
Peru has less arms than that. Only cops and criminals carry them, its a cultural thing. Only a few hunt.
>>
>>135289330
A mosin Nagant is like a $250 here, that's like €171 man Europe sucks and your sales tax is like 25% on top of that
>>
>>135289900
>Believe me, this guy was smart.
There are trains everywhere. Also buildings. Just jump or step in front of a train. Easy, quick, deadly.

Anyway, best way to go is after a long life, having had 4 kids, a loving wife, fighting in a war for a country that truly matters and seeing your kids have grandkids who inherit the country you fought for... I better move to Russia soon, I guess.
>>
>>135289385
That's not entirely true for walking up and buying handguns. It is in most states, but some states have "waiting" and "cooldown" periods. For example, in my state of Maryland, I have to wait 7 days after purchasing my handgun to pick it up, and be inconvenienced by a bunch of paperwork. After I pick it up, I cannot buy another handgun for 30 days. Also, some "assault weapons", like regular AR-15s and any of the handful of semi-auto FAMAS rifles that were imported to the US are illegal to purchase.

>>135289330
Damn, are ammo prices bad too?
>>
if theres nuclear shoa well probably just go back to medieval times and kill each others with swords...
>>
>>135290232
The train part of his plan didn't go off as intended, but the rest did.
>>
>>135290196
I don't know how it's measured. Perhaps they calculate some averages when comparing population to annual gun sales or something like that. Because it would be a hassle and downright impossible to count every singe firearm in the country. Obviously.

And maybe they use government statistics.
>>
>>135289792
>>135289250
thanks estonia
i guess you sure do make the best out of a bad situation
laws are similarly fucked here, but at least we don't have to deal with the EU
proportionality clause also plagues us here and has resulted in criminals getting off free while the defender gets thrown in jail
best of luck!
>>
>>135290243
>Damn, are ammo prices bad too?
You tell me. One round of low tier 7.62mm is .7€ (80 dollaru centimes) if you order in bulk.
>>
>>135289637
You're being sarcastic, right? He thinks of himself as the god of all gods, and a king. His plan is to ban everything. He already enshrined the state of emergency into common French law, allowing prefincts to strip gun owners of their guns without any legal process.
>>
>>135284596
The Philippines
>>
>>135290493
That's expensive but not outrageous. You can get good 7.62 here for about ¢47.
How much is 9mm? That's probably a better question to determine how bad prices are
>>
>>135290493
7.62x39 is just over $.25 / round, but if you are talking 7.62 NATO/308, it's $.40-$.45 per round
>>
>>135290935
I meant .308 ish.
>>
>>135278064
>You need a special permit (e.g. you are a public prosecutor or private security bodyguard) for carrying your pistol concealed everywhere (like going to the opera or to work)

>going to the opera

If you can't defend yourselves again opera hooligans why have guns?
>>
>>135289954
It is a general rule for hunting so for many people it is a gun safety rule, again for the very reason that accidental discharge happens far too frequently in rifles that don't have good safety mechanisms.
>>
>>135284596
>right to defend yourself
second amendment does not give you access to the arms to challenge the state as it was intended to
>>
>>135291075
Politicians and lawyers get guns, they are happy and have no reason to make the case for us peasants.
>>
>>135289816
IRA ruined it.
>>
>>135290426
>proportionality clause also plagues
Yeah thats the biggest trouble for self defence - it tehnically mustn't be such a hassle but it gives a good point for gun (and self defence*) haters to get a grip.
*they wouldn't call themselves like that - but when you start questioning their ideas what a justified self defence situation looks like you get such unrealistic naive pacifistic bullshit that they might as well be - friggin cucks
>>
>>135282300
>doesn't know ACDC
>>
>>135282225
Greeting from the containment zone. Send help.
>>
>>135286883
Ummm, no, sweetie.
>>
>>135291697
How do you meet white supremacist right wing people in Vienna?
It's getting lonely here.
>>
>>135291915
I thought about going to IB but I don't know how risky that is. I want to keep my job. Otherwise maybe we need a meet up or so something.
>>
Obtaining a firearms license here is such a pain in the ass that no one really bothers. You have to be a member of a shooting association for a full year before you're allowed to buy one, you have to keep it in a locked in a special safe separate from your munitions (which is checked by random police visits), and you need to go through the same hoops and red-taping every year to renew the license.
>>
Could one buy a gun in austria and store it there when I'm living in Germany? Seems like a loophole that wouldn't be applicable to non-austrian citizens.
>>
File: coke.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
coke.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>135288221
>>
File: IMG_3427.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3427.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>135292242
IIRC you are out of luck in that case. Buying a gun is no problem but you need local residence.
>>
>>135291276
i agree wholeheartedly
in my country we say that the law is preoccupied with protecting the life of the criminal more than the rights of the citizen
sure seems like it sometimes
>>
>>135292353
I love cokefag
>>
>>135292353

OOOOOO KITTY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm9s4cVEUMY&spfreload=10
>>
File: giphy (15).gif (842KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (15).gif
842KB, 500x281px
>>135274789
When you live in the Netherlands where even a fake gun is illegal. Feels bad man
>>
>>135292911
weed lmao
>>
File: loooll.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
loooll.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>135292852
10/11 would operate safely with
>>
>>135293066
One time I smoked a joint, and then I wound up raping the first girl I saw and shooting her dead on the street.
>>
>>135293206
Common thing that, this is why you can't have guns here.
>>
>>135274789
No permits, no restrictions, that should be the law of the land. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
>>
>>135292476
Pretty sure you just need to be part of the EWR

But obviously an Austriafag would know his own laws better than a Swiss
>>
>>135292476
[email protected] just message me if you are bored
>>
>>135292911

We can legally have guns, just not ammunition.
>>
>>135293449
Dunno, would have to create a fake mail address then, too. With 4chan people you can never know, they might be serial killers.
>>
File: ammolmao.png (140KB, 1630x756px) Image search: [Google]
ammolmao.png
140KB, 1630x756px
>>135293596
>>
>>135293668
just do that, protonmail is good. If not i totally understand that too
>>
Is it true that getting a silencer in the US is fairly hard?
>>
>>135293856
Nah, I will refrain (there is not much to talk about anyways, fuck Vienna).
Any mail you got or will get is not from me.
>>
>>135280341
t. Cal 5,6 mm Air rifle owner
>>
File: death.jpg (45KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
45KB, 800x800px
Guns are for faggits

pic related
>>
>>135284716
>German/British SWAT team breaks down your door
>you've been making mean tweets
>>
>>135274789
>tfw people tell you that more CCTV is a good thing because if you aren't breaking the law then you have nothing to worry about
>tfw it's a different story when you tell the same people if the government aren't breaking the law they shouldn't have to worry about an armed populace
>>
>>135274789
This year my country has banned 0.22 all we have got is 0.177,god damn it how to easily kill myself? Cyanide is illegal here.
>>
>>135294499
Austria is the one country in Europe (including cucked, EU cock sucking, Switzerland) where unwarranted internet surveillance is a criminal act.
In fact you can even legally pirate movies and browse anonymously here.
>>
>>135294207
That's okay. See you here again at some point. :)
>>
File: LaughEyes.jpg (42KB, 663x260px) Image search: [Google]
LaughEyes.jpg
42KB, 663x260px
>>135294889

Just swim in the Ganges with a papercut on your bell end.
>>
>>135281696
>old Austrian-Hungarian empire
>hunting
We know what you are doing. The Hapsburgs fell, don't try to avenge Framz Ferdinand.
>>
>>135291194
But we can go full soviet and zerg rush and probably win.
>>
>>135277801
>Glock pistols
>Big game

Yeah, you sure need to bring that explosive power for big game.
>>
>>135274789
>It has enough power to shoot a duck or a squirrel
If you can shot it well, one can kill basically everything relevant
>>
>>135295414
>he doesn't hunt big game by hucking glocks at them like grenades
>>
>>135295414
Glocknade is just a meme originating by cheap Chinese made US Glocks that aren't loaded in 9mm like God intended (because Americans are too insecure for anything below 10).
>>
>>135295204
Don't you have to show an ID for the plastic knives or better remove the fucking barb wire so that the thieves will not get hurt.
>>
>>135284596
Jokes on you I live in a total Anarchy,until Commandos shows up.
>>
>>135277628
Just that it has been said, germany has similiar laws. Join a sport-shooting club for half a year, and afterwards you can get your license. You also need to have a weapon-safe and continued participation in your sport though.
>>
File: WNUS_30-cal_GAU17_minigun_pic.jpg (21KB, 918x335px) Image search: [Google]
WNUS_30-cal_GAU17_minigun_pic.jpg
21KB, 918x335px
>>135295414
You're not a real man if you haven't used a minigun to hunt grouse up in the mountains of Norway.

I'm not a real man.
>>
>>135292365
I cried ;_;
>>
>>135274789
But can you legally shoot someone in self defense?
>>
>>135295414
>Yeah, you sure need to bring that explosive power for big game.
A pistol is used to kill wounded prey. It rarely happens, but sometimes you find your prey and it is hurting and alive. In these cases, a good hunter pulls out his handgun, releases the safety and shoots the prey in the head.
>>
>>135295870
Austria has stand your ground. If you feel threatened (i.e. sandnog breaks through your door shouting ALLLAHUAKBAR) you can shoot.
Also you can have your rifle ready for home defense (no need to have it in a safe or unloaded while you are in the same house).
>>
>>135292242
How to get a gun as an non Austrian in Austria
>"Rent" a flat, shared flat is o.k
Enough Piefkes will sign you a leasing contract for some 50€
>Go to Meldeamt register as "Hauptwohnsitz"
If you are in Vienna, no one is gone ask questions, especially Ghettos
>Go to gun store
>Don't be a Hippy/Turk roach/lunatic/14-88
>Don't ask fort the .45 Elephant gun right away
>Wait three days
>Pick up gun
>Deregister
>???
>Be back home
profit

For those with some time, for only 400€ you can request an Waffenbesitzkarte, which you can transfer to a EU weapon pass for another 50€, which lets you buy any weapon in the EU
>>
File: flyingDeath.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
flyingDeath.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>135295603

no >>135294459

pic related
>>
>>135295870
>But can you legally shoot someone in self defense?

Very funny really, but Austria has one of the thoughest self defense laws in the world. Self defense doesn't just extend to defending bodily harm but also to property. If an antifa guy is trying to torch your car and you witness this from the 3rd floor and shoot to him that he better fuck off or you shoot and he continues with his quest to torch your car, you can legally shoot him in the head. I am not kidding, this is established case law, it is included in all criminal law textbooks.
>>
>>135296037
>The Joke
>Your Head

lurk more.

>>135295825
>Not hunting with an 88mm AA Cannon

>>135295545
The Glocks that blew up were .40. Usually from too high a load that any polymer pistol wouldn't be able to handle. Not that big of a caliber.

.45 is too god tier for shit like 9mm. The hell kind of big game are you shooting with a 9mm?
>>
Would love to get me a license to own a .303 SMLE, but the paperwork is a complete pain in the arse
>>
>>135296312
Nice! That's the way it should be.
>>
>>135296380
>Not hunting with an 88mm AA Cannon

Come on, we both know that would be a hassle to bring up to the mountain.
>>
>>135288221
I disagree with rule 3, when I taught my niece rule 3 was
>3. Be mindful of what is behind and around your target.
>>
>>135286883
why would you buy a whole box though. use one and take it back later. keep your receipt.
>>
>>135296489
Have you ever played GTA? You know when you get a tank, you turn the turret around and use that to propel you forward?

Same case, but with an 88mm AA and a shitty volvo. Just put the bitch in neutral and let it ride.
>>
>>135296420
Austria is a real great country in the big scheme of things, but some arbitrarily retarded fuckups in the legislation can just ruin your day.
>tfw it's illegal to attach a flashlight to a rifle, but pistol is perfectly fine
>>
>>135280341
Your sights are probably fucky senpai also a .22lr may not be a 7.62 NATO but it is still a gat my dude.
>>
>>135296604
>Ammo returns
>>
>>135296489
>fallschirmjager recoilless rifles
>>
>>135296633
>>tfw it's illegal to attach a flashlight to a rifle, but pistol is perfectly fine
Attaching a pistol to a rifle?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
I see a bunch of idiots posting from countries where firearms are legal. Let's see some homebrew weaponry
>mfw even pic related is illegal here :(

>>135295870
I know that in Germany this is legal.
Say somehow you get a hold of a gun while you are being attacked and use it to kill the attacker.Law says that is legal in Germany.Austria might have similar laws.
For instance here that doesn't happen.You would go to jail lmao.Even cops go to jail for just firing at criminals.
>>
>>135296768
A light to a pistol. I guess pistol (with light) to a rifle might be ok, too.
>>
>>135296312
>>135296077
That's surprising and more than what some American states have. More Europeans need those rights to defend against the increased diversity. Still I'm assuming you can't conceal carry.
>>
>>135296884
CC permit is easier to get than in Germany (well that's not hard) but rarely issued. Mostly for hunters and rich influential people. And Taxi drivers, but not so much in Vienna.
>>
File: last ned.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
last ned.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>135296610
Yes of course. Is it sad to say that I used to drive one of these when I was younger?
>>
>>135297079
+ in theory outside of Vienna you can also just carry illegaly because nobody cares (same reason while you see migrant hunters in Bulgaria with AKs).
>>
>>135274789
Austria is an exception.

In most of Europe it takes close to 10k to get the cheapest rifle ammo is almost 1€/round and you'll be put on a government list.

I LOVE BEING FREE
>>
>>135297315
What the fuck are you talking. With the "new" legislation one has to register even inherited black powder guns.
>>
>>135297182
I fuckin' love those things.

I live out in the middle of a cornfield. It's 4th of July. I'm out with friends drinking moonshine and shooting off fireworks.

Some shitty volvo just like your pic rolls in. And an Estonian named Jaan Sarg rolls up asking if I want to buy educational tools.
>>
>>135297315
this is something I think often missed, it's easy to get a gun in most of Europe whether legally or not but the problem is ammunition.
>>
>>135297498
Probably getting ready for mass confiscation when the great EU gun ban comes (why would you need to defend youself, goy?).
Let's hope most Austrians have enough sense to lose their guns to the ground of the Danube during horrific shotgun-fishing accidents.
>>
>>135297498
Slingshots are illegal here m8

That's the shit I'm talking about.
>>
>>135297498
>With the "new" legislation one has to register even inherited black powder guns.
So? Yes, you have to register, but that just means you send in a form and that is it. You can also go to a gun shop with the gun and register it.

The gun has to be functioning, guns of historical value which are not in readily operational mode do not have to be registered. So your granddad's black powder gun should not be required to register.
>>
>>135297821
Well, I'm prepared. Only one gun on my card, the others are already stolen, on the ground of the Mur and one unfortunately broke
>>135297859
>Slingshots illegal
well that's new, honestly didn't knew it. But well, never thought about owning one. If archaic, then rather a crossbow
>>
>>135296501
That's a good rule to be explicit about.

When I teach beginners, I explain that a "safe direction" includes knowing your backstop as well as what's beyond it.

I know a guy who simplified it really well. His one rule was "Don't point the gun at anything you're willing to destroy or kill"

Of course, teaching depends on your audience and how you yourself were taught. The best ones create an understanding for the need of the 2nd amendment and decrease the amount of negligible discharges and firearms deaths.
>>
>>135298051
>Yes, you have to register, but that just means you send in a form and that is it
They never gave you a visit? After I bought my first .22, 3 weeks later 2 friendly guys gave me a visit, we drunk a cup of coffee, talked about politics, and they were gone. Still, they knew about my .22 and that I "owned" 3 other rifles, which no one came to look at.
>>
>>135298637
Fair enough. Another thing I've found has an interestingly positive effect is demystifying the mechanism. Taking it all apart, show it's function, and show that there is nothing inherently scary about it.
>>
>>135298872
That's really important, too. I mean, what are you going to do if there's a gun and you're so helpless you don't even know if it might suddenly explode and kill everybody?

I've met people who don't even know how to use a fire extinguisher, let alone how to turn off the water if there's a leak. If the government is going to be involved in public schools, then it should mandate some basic safety rather than how to draw a picture to describe your feelings about arithmetic.
>>
>>135298867
No, they never paid me a visit. Is it possible that you have an immigration background or a foreign name? I am not trying to be rude, just trying to find a reason why two men would come to talk to you about your rifles.
>>
>>135280341
Several good responses here, but t's most likely your sights. Barrel ware will effect grouping but won't do what your describing. Get them serviced, service them yourself, replace them, or mount a scope.

>>135274789
Shooting a duck with a .22? Seriously? Not very sportsmanlike senpai.
>>
File: ta4401f8.jpg (106KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
ta4401f8.jpg
106KB, 980x653px
>>135297524
kek.

When I was a teenager, these old volvo 240s were popular among us. Now it's more 90s toyota camrys and corollas. And modified Mercs.

Type "rånere" or "raggare" in google images.
>>
Oh and another point people miss.
When most European legislations talk about guns unless they are specifically mentioning the word "rifled" they are talking about smoothbore.

For example to get a rifle the two lowest licenses are useless here.

Most make an exception to this rule for .22 rifles but you must part of your rifle in the shooting club that you have to be in to own a .22 at all and another part of it in a safe in your house.

This safe must also be a security safe, and the ammo must have its own safe.

Europe doesn't say "you can't have guns", they just regulate it so much and make it such a pain to have one that you will not bother with it.
>>
>>135299322
>>135298867
Actually I know of no such law. Would you have to let them in in such a case?
(I mean if they are police why wouldn't I, I just despise Drückerkolonnen who want to sell you shit, like GIS).
>>
>>135298872
That's a good idea. I can set hoe if some people set the gun as simply a mechanical device, theyll fear it less. I'll try to corporate that more into my safety regimen.
>>
>>135299937
Cartridges are more scary because they have CHEMICALS in them.
>>
>>135299579
>>135299572
stop it with this racist cultural appropriation
especially with the raggare that is swedish verision of redneck greaser from the south
>>
>>135300146
Sorry I thought raggere were the same as rånere.

And stay cucked Sven.
>>
File: attf.webm (718KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
attf.webm
718KB, 1280x720px
>not making your own gun
>not using matches as bullet propellant
>>
>>135299322
>immigration background
Yes
>foreign name
No, but it is a funny name, and everyone wants to see the real person behind it.
Wasn't that bad, Austrian police is kind of o.k. They literally just looked at the rifle, mentioned that they like it, and I offered them a cup of coffee
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>135285090

>>135285853
Correct.
>>
Americans can buy grenades and ak 47s depending on state or locality. Beat that
>>
File: volvo.png (34KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
volvo.png
34KB, 256x256px
>>135297182
>>135297524
>Volvo
Mina negrar.

I'm surprised the SJW crowd hasn't forced them to change their icon.
>>
File: HK416%20Clone_3971[1].jpg (369KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HK416%20Clone_3971[1].jpg
369KB, 1600x1200px
>>135300290
>implying guns are hard to make.
>implying we can't do that.
>>
>>135300684
Gunpowder is hard to make. Not really hard but you have to know your stuff and need patience.
>>
>>135300916
>gunpowder
The hardest thing really is the primer.
>>
File: 2326487.jpg (279KB, 972x546px) Image search: [Google]
2326487.jpg
279KB, 972x546px
>>135300651
Every Swede I ever see in Norway drives a Volvo. Either a Volvo SUV or pic related.

And you're blonder than us.
>>
>>135299805
Guess it was because of the immigration background in combination with a broad interpretation of 53, but as I wrote above, they were easy going guys
>>
>>135301358
>53
well misread, is just about Kriregsmaterial, wee guess I could have told them to fuck off, but well as a nu Austrian, guess that wouldn't have been such a good idea
>>
I can't have nothing

NOTHING

FUCK THIS COUNTRY
>>
>>135301637
Indeed, cops in Austria are bros (if you are white and decent). In Germany they even have affirmative action to get more Muhammads into service, I guess being inspected by a wild shitskin is a horror experience.
>>
>>135299682
And I forgot about the multiple license issue.
Here to hunt you need THREE licenses:
Firearms ownership license, hunting license, and gun license. One you prove you know how to shoot, the other proves you know how to hunt and the third one proves your weapon is valid for hunting.
All of them are expensive and take a lot of time.

Though that is probably just our poorly written law that makes specific mentions of nunchaku and throwing stars for some reason.
>>
>>135300684
>implying guns are hard to make.
>implying we can't do that.
Let me put things into perspective for you.Cap guns and the caps were banned and made illegal.You need licenses to acquire certain chemicals,for example potassium nitrate is extremely rare and expensive.In the US you can pick Stump Remover from the shelf.
It doesn't compare

>wow guys I just altered this lower receiver
>when really I could have easily gone to the Target and picked up some random gun that shoots fine
Risking years in jail just because you are an edgelord ,it's not even about self defense.Americans have a great array of guns to pick from already.Why would you risk something illegal.
>>
>>135301848
Sometimes, when I see a roach cop or a roach soldier in an Austrian uniform, I feel like crying. Thought about joining, but with all that brown in the Heer, rather not. All those second and third generations will become a big problem. But yes, as bad as Germany, it will (hopefully) never become.
>>
>>135302322
I don't know what people are thinking lifting subhumans into positions where they have power over other people.
Used to fly from the Cologne airport and, sure enough, their security is Terrorists because they are all so tolerant.
Got treated like an animal there, no comparison to security here.
>>
File: 1494540069282.jpg (192KB, 1024x589px) Image search: [Google]
1494540069282.jpg
192KB, 1024x589px
>>135300117
Cartridges have the best chemicals. I mean the best, the explosion they make is yuuuuge. I mean come on, don't we have the best cartridges folks?
>>
>>135300444
>grenades
Those are a bit tricky. Technically legal, but lots of money, paperwork, and regulations. Pretty cool that it also means grenade launchers can be had too.
>>
File: IMAG0158.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0158.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>135302173
>Risking years in jail just because you are an edgelord
kek. It's perfectly legal to make your own firearm here so long as it doesn't violate certain restrictions. Also, that's made from billet aluminium(a block of solid aluminium.)
I'm from Spain, we have similar laws to you guys. Shit's fucked either way.
Matches may be too slow burning, look into making chordite.
>>
>>135302571
>I don't know what people are thinking lifting subhumans into positions where they have power over other people.
the myth about qualified worker shortage, the delusion of eternal progress and thinking it would normalize the relation between guest workers and fugees who never returned

Austria is an haven in a sea of shit
Except Vienna, but then again, it would be a great place to concentrate the whole dirt and make a perimeter around it, shooting everything what crosses the town border
>>
Irishman, gun-owning in Canada here.

European gun licences should be modelled on Canadian law. A weekend course, weekly/daily background checks and mental illness background checks. The guns need to be locked in the house, but if the police suspect they are not, they must give you a few days notice that they will inspect the guns.There are some restrictions of course regarding barrel length/rate of fire/magazine capacity of course.

At home in Ireland, I need a permit PER gun and a "reason to use the firearm", although a hobby shooting at a range counts. I would have no trouble with my shotgun, .22 and .308 in this regard. My semis... I think it's a 50/50 toss up whether they would be allowed. I'd also have to build a safe into the house and have an alarm fitted to it. These aren't too restrictive, although most people couldn't be bothered. What is really annoying is that the police can come anytime to inspect the guns in your house.

>>135289978
There are a lot more illegal guns in Ireland than what's recorded courtesy of the 70s/80s. Hell, I think my uncle has an old revolver thrown into a drawer somewhere
>>
>>135300916
you can get it from czech republic - up to 1kg is legal if you are over 18
>>
>>135297315
>1€/round
That's close to what I pay per .308 round
>>
>>135289816
Join a shooting club you git. You can then use that as the reason for your rifle.

You will still need to build a safe into the house, they're about €200 for a small one.
>>
>>135280341
It sounds like you need to read up on what sights are and how to adjust them, the gun can't be underpowered just the bullet but unless they're selling you joke bullets for a laugh then it's the sights.
>>
File: IMG_20170704_173847.jpg (919KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170704_173847.jpg
919KB, 3264x2448px
>>135296808
Firearms are hard to get here without connections, and being caught with one without a permit can result in death sentence.
So this is what I carry even if it is illegal.
>>
>>135278690
take them all with you, if they take your puns send a letter to your president that he should get your property back, your rights shall not be infringed by european communist governments.
>>
>>135274789
Do you have to register a .22 and store it in a gunsafe?
or can you just use it at home when over 18?
>>
>>135304630
yeah the sentence here is goes from 2 to 8 years just for being caught with a firearm.Not using it or pointing it at someone.
ironic that carrying a batom or pepper spray will get you 2/4 years
You carry all of that at the same time?
I wouldn't feel safe carrying knifes for some reason.
Although it's automatically assumed by our criminal code that if you are caught with weapons ,you show intent to use them to inflict harm and not to defend yourself.
some bullshit,that could true for pretty much any other object
>>
>>135307232
Yeah, I carry them all the time but switch things out depending on the occasion.
The police here are lazy bums. It is standard for them to judge you based on appearance even if you're caught with knives. Usually the excuse of 'camping trip' is enough to get you off the hook if you cooperate with them.
As for laws, ours is pretty vague as you can carry anything that isn't over 3 inches, but it doesn't say blade or overall length.
>>
>>135298417
the others are already stolen?

is this code for a way to get ur funs out of the govt's eye ?
>>
>>135308109
Fellow Michigander I take it?
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.