[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you give money to people begging on the street? I just had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 27

File: Begging-hands.jpg (101KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
Begging-hands.jpg
101KB, 500x334px
Do you give money to people begging on the street?

I just had a black kid beg me for 1 €, for train ticket. I gave him nothing
>>
I have before. You can usually tell when people legitimately need help as opposed to when they're just being niggers.
>>
>>135272018
No, that's degenerate. Fucking bums always, always ask for another dollar once you hand them something, like it's their god damn right or something. It's a shame the long winter didn't kill them off entirely because we opened shelters for them.
>>
File: china-beggar.jpg (37KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
china-beggar.jpg
37KB, 450x301px
I've been to China. I'm immune to beggars
>>
>>135272018
If I have small change in my pocket I usually will, never more than a dollar though
>>
>>135272018
Only if they do something i value. For instance playing classical music with a violin.
>>
>>135272178
This.
Also: wtf OP, it was just 1€.
>>
>>135272018
No. You're only reinforcing bad behavior. A grown man should not be asking for handouts, and if it's a kid he's probably being used by some lazy faggot.
>>
>>135272018
No. Shelters and aid schemes are under utilised where I live. People aren't begging because they're in genuine peril, they beg because either they're absolutely mental and need medical care, are trying it on or are junkies.

Two of those groups need proper help and can get it for free in the UK without having to beg, giving them money just makes their problem worse. The third group deserves nothing except a good boot in the mouth.
>>
>>135272451
im sure some rich guy will give him his euro, im broke anyway, but you don't see me begging
>>
>>135272018
Never, but i can observe "one" beggar from my window at work and i can tell 1/30 people give something and 90% of the people who give money are women (25-45 years old), 9% are old men/women, 1% are men. It's litteraly like a job, there is people who come take the money, sometimes the beggar take a smoking/eating break a little further. Beggar here are gypsies
>>
>>135272018
I'll give them a pack of smokes or something if they seem like they really are on hard time and not just another addict. Other than that, I don't give shit to crackheads and drunks other than the finger.
>>
>>135272018
I live in NYC so i see beggars every day.

I've only ever given money to someone once.
He was a violin player.
>>
Never. If you give beggars money you deserve to get raped in the ass.
>>
>>135272018
I would give him a little money, if he really needed it for the train ticket.
>>
Only if they're white, which they always are, too busy housing the refos to care about the Anglos who are homeless
>>
File: Hilary luvs it.jpg (124KB, 533x431px) Image search: [Google]
Hilary luvs it.jpg
124KB, 533x431px
>>135272018
If I guy actually asks for money to buy some drink and it's less than £1 he needs, I'll give him it if he is not acting like a cheeky cunt - or if he was in so bad a state, that more drink would pose a risk to his safety, as I would have to deline then. At least they are being honest...
What I can't stand is liars - "Here m8 you got busfare into town?" WHEN THEY ARE WALKING AWAY FROM THE TOWN. They will get nothing, but an honest drunk is OK by me.
>>
>>135272018
Only scorn.
>>
>Bum asks for some change to get some food
>Hand him McDonalds voucher for free big mac burger
>He wont take it
>He wants the money so he can buy what he wants
>Ignore him and walk off

Bums are all scum. They only want money for drugs or alcohol
>>
File: IMG_2286.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2286.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>2 years ago
>driving to Safeway at 3am for Tylenol cuz headache woke me up
>older guy in his 40s approaches my car
>states he's not from town and his credit card was not working, needed money to get gas so he can get to his hotel
>I look over and see a little kid, she's like 9 or 10 years old, sitting next to his car
>luggage is seen strapped down on the top of his car
>story seems like it checks out, that's a lot of prep work for a few bucks
>I give him $10
>he thanks me and walks back to his car

Fast forward 2 months after that

>same dude approaches me in parking lot, this time in front of Walgreens
>same car, same luggage, same kid in front
>"didn't I give u money a few months back for the same gas reason?"
>"no sir, I just drove in"
>"don't have any change, good luck"

Mfw a guy with at least 1 kid who drives a $50k+ SUV (Lexus) scams people in parking lots for people's change
>>
>not buying them food and giving it to them that way you know for a fact they can't buy drugs because you didn't give them any money
It's like you've all been doing it wrong or something.
>>
>>135272018
I give them food but refrain from giving money if they're elderly. If they're an able-bodied "refugee" or the likes I don't even look at their faces.
>>
>>135272018
No. Our country gives plenty of gibs. Having said that, I do give money to street performers.
>>
no, well maybe. if i got a dollar or something, bu i usually only would give them food. dont need to be feeding their addiction over their stomach
>>
I give them the help wanted adds from the news paper
>>
>>135273099
this desu
sure are a lot of bums who need bus fare out of town absolutely nowhere near the greyhound station
>>
I gave a bum some spare change in my pocket one time because he was asking for "bus fare" and I didn't want the change clicking around so I said whatever and the sub human had the nerve to say there was an atm across the street if I could just get him a few dollars from there.
>>
>>135272018
No. Fuck poor people.
>>
>>135272018
All beggars are pimped. Never give to them.
>>
I never give charity, I'm not some communist faggot.
>>
No, some nigger kid was asking me if I could buy him a "blunt" from 7/11. I assume he meant cigar wrapping papper.
I overheard him asking another guy that he'll pay for it but needs the dude to buy it for him so I assume he's underaged.

When did the law change for tobacco products? I thought you could buy that stuff at 18.
>>
>>135273402
kek
>>
>>135272018
Bought two homeless dudes some food and water once (and a can of beer each, which they didn't ask for).
>>
Fuck them, they'll just go and buy alcohol.
I need the money to buy myself alcohol, fuck them
>>
>>135273402
lol swissbro knows.
>>
>>135273444
You already pay for social security, which should be more than enough.
>>
>>135272018
Vancouver is full of homeless and crackheads. I have learned to ignore them and not to make eye contact with them
>>
>>135272018
Nope, they're always at the nicest places in town, giving anytjing would just attract more of them
>>
I just give food but only if they actually look homeless and speak English fluently.
>>
>>135272018
I tell them to get a job
>>
>>135273478
he probably wasnt even 17. niggers love swishers, (shitty tobacco cigar they use for blunts) usually grape.

or he was banned from the store for stealing. fucking niggers
>>
>>135273556
true, unemployed get free money and food. even in poor country like mine
>>
I never give them money. I would consider giving them food though. Once I had a left over sandwich that I was going to take home and as I walked to my car a bum asked me for money for food, so I just gave him the sandwich. When I got to my car I had to pull around the building where the bum was and as I drove by I saw him throw away the sandwich. So now most of the time I won't even give them food.

Recently though I was taking a bus from Grand Central Station in New York and it was after hours so the main counter was closed and there was a bum there who was showing people what gates they needed to go to and where they could print their tickets. He helped me so I actually didn't mind giving him a dollar.
>>
>>135272018
not sure whats worse, bums or pigeons
never give shit to them
>>
>>135273212
>going out of my way to buy some low life food instead of just chucking him some change.

I rarely give to beggers/homeless, but i give to buskers.

sometimes if i have some change that i want to get rid of i might give it to a homeless guy.
>>
>>135273174
This. Was nearly stabbed (friend ended up being stabbed in the back) by a bum that I refused change to. After stabbing my friend we kicked his groid ass with glass bottles til the cops arrived.
>>
>>135273174
I'll take that voucher off your hands
>>
Since I know a lot of them buy alcohol I used to give homeless people in my area food instead.
Needless to say I stopped after their thanks shifted into them being borderline aggressive and expecting me to buy them shit all the time.
I honestly should have known better but oh well.
Don't fall for the "help the homeless" meme.
>>
>>135273668
at least pigeons are nice to look at
>>
I use to until I did my research..

In India, roughly 60,000 children disappear each year, according to official statistics. Many of these children are kidnapped and forced to work as beggars for organized, mafia-like criminal groups. These children aren't allowed to keep their earnings or go to school, and are often starved so that they will look gaunt and cry, thereby eliciting more sympathy—and donations—from tourists. And since disabled child beggars get more money than healthy ones, criminal groups often increase their profits by cutting out a child's eyes, scarring his face with acid, or amputating a limb. In 2006, an Indian news channel went undercover and filmed doctors agreeing to amputate limbs for the begging mafia at $200 a pop. To prevent the children from running away, traffickers often keep kids addicted to opium or other drugs. And it's not just in India.
>>
>>135273641

This.

I once had a guy beg me for money for food so I bought him a fresh sandwich from a nearby truck.

Motherfucker THREW it at me, called me a cunt & started to scream and push me. Put him out and walked away.

Never gave money to a beggar since.
>>
>>135273874

According to one U.S. State Department report, a man in Shenzhen, China, can earn as much as $40,000 per year by forcing enslaved children to beg. Horrific examples of trafficking in children (and the elderly) for the purposes of organized begging have been found in countries all over the world: Bolivia, the Philippines, Bangladesh, Senegal, Pakistan—even Austria, other European countries, and the United States. No country is immune to human trafficking. And when trafficked children get too old to beg effectively, they often graduate into forced prostitution, the black-market organ trade, or other gruesome fates.
>>
File: image.jpg (827KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
827KB, 1920x1080px
>>135273402
This tbqh
>>
>>135272018
I just roll up my window and stare forward in an awkward way. It works every time, I don't have to give a dollar and he disappears once the light is green.
>>
>>135273874

Those kids are just trans-abled. Stop being a bigot. They cant help the way they were born.
>>
>>135272018

>>135272178
>>135272198
>>135272348

No never. I tell them to get a job like everyone else, so should you.
>>
>>135272018
If it was for a train ticket back to Somalia you should have gladly given it to him.
>>
>>135272018
I sometime give
>>
>>135273509
Why
>>
>>135273630
We'll it's southern commiefornia, it's expected at night i guess(12am). But when i got out of the store with my drink i noticed he kept standing in the middle of the lot waiting for new people to ask. Thank god I have a car, I remeber when I rode the bus niggers would openly pack their blunts in the back and smoke.
>>
>>135273632
Here, feeding worthless people is about 30% of the national budget and it's ever growing.
I also know a couple of people, middle class kids who decided after highschool that they want to beg. They can go starve for all I care.
>>
>>135273641

Used to get hassled by bums in Seattle for "food" money. Started bringing a bag with fruit and snacks and shit with me. Turns out nobody ever took the food I offered after sharing their story about how they hadn't eaten in days and were starving.
>>
>>135273874
we had some organised beggars in front of our local church, they would come every Sunday always a different person, then a van would pick them up. always at the same time
>>
>>135272018

No, never. I don't carry cash around and I wouldn't give anything if I had some coins
>>
I got a homeless vet a cold bottle of water, a beer and a sandwich once. Never money thou.
>>
>>135274224
wüüüürkli???

in switzerland people don't go to bed after highschool mate.
>>
>>135272018
Never. No Norwegian citizen starves or live on the streets unless they choose to themselves,
>>
Before I started rolling my cigarettes myself I was open to handing them out ocasionally. Money is a different matter. It requires a quick judge of character. Is it a fellow human in a pickle who I can help out. Or is he a regular, a leech. I almost never give out money, except through taxes.
>>
>>135274365
Was this before or after luring unsuspecting tourist to the murder hostel?
>>
>>135272018
Never. Fuck panhandlers. Just mumble fuck off like every other person.
>>
>>135272018
>Do you give money to people begging on the street?
Never. For the same reasons as not feeding pigeons..
>>
File: antwerp2017.jpg (49KB, 665x374px) Image search: [Google]
antwerp2017.jpg
49KB, 665x374px
There should be a fine for giving money to beggars in Western European countries.
People that actually need help can easily get it from the government or the 3000 fraudulent charity organizations.

The only people who still beg are those who refuse help (then don't beg for money either!) or those who are a part of a criminal begging gang.

I will NEVER give money to a beggar in my life.
Pic related, typical beggar in Belgium.
>>
>>135274127
i dont trust giving shit to niggers, it like when they knock on your door at 3am and when you turn the light on, they go "sorry mang wrong house"
they are animals and will attack at the slightest hint you have something they want, even so much has giving them a dollar or if your really dumb (not you in particular) giving them a phone to use when they ask

some people have a bait wallet in case someone tries something
>>
once a syrian loli asked me for money. i thought people would think of me as a pedo so i didnt even make eye contact with her ;_;
>>
>>135272018
I pay enough taxes, I don't support people who refuese to take responsibility and try to exploit my empathy.

I got redpilled on it australia, aussie beggars in city trying to scam money from me.
>be me early 20s
>work permint for 20hrs/week
>had to attend school 20hrs/week
>spoke little english
>was able to support myself and pay school fees with no outside help
only valid response was, If I can do it, so can you, fuck you

children begging should be taken care of by child services, you should have called the police.that kid stands better chance in life growing up in foster's home.
>>
>>135272018
Not anymore, I don't.
Most of them are shitskins anyway.
>>
>>135274593
you could have followed the footsteps of M*hammad, now you lost your chance
>>
File: 523477.png (645KB, 830x1262px) Image search: [Google]
523477.png
645KB, 830x1262px
>>135272018
i don't live in a place where people "live on the street" or beg for money. That's in democrat shitholes and lefty cities
>>
>>135272018
Only to white men if they have a disability for example missing a limb or make me think they're christians (for example wearing cross necklace).
No gypsies, niggers or arabs or women, children in any case.
>>
File: 06f.gif (3MB, 222x379px) Image search: [Google]
06f.gif
3MB, 222x379px
Not anymore, and here's why:

>7-8 years ago
>go to Wal-mart at like 4 AM to pick up live crickets to go fishing
>middle aged beggar standing outside
>he asks for change and I tell him I don't have anything
>dude looks in rough shape and using a can, I feel bad for him
>I tell him I'll pick up something inside for him
>go get my crickets
>grab some hand/glove warmers for him from camping aisle
>grab loaf of bread, meat, cheese
>grab bag of chips
>grab a handful of slim jims
>grab a 20ox bottle of Pepsi
>pay for my shit and then stop by the indoor ATM
>pull out my LAST $20 ( I was getting paid later that day so I thought: "No big deal"
>find guy outside
>give him hand warmers, bread meat, cheese, chips, slim jims, Pepsi, and $20
>he doesn't say thanks
>he asks me if I can put him up in a hotel down the road
>I say "Sorry, I can't, I gotta get going" or something like that
>he FLIPS THE FUCK OUT ON ME
>calls me a selfish motherfucker and says I don't give a shit about anyone
>"Uh, ok I have to get going"
>back away to my truck and drive off

Sure I was naive but it was a good lesson. I don't give money or go out of my way for the homeless anymore. I didn't catch a single fish either.
>>
>>135274554
>There should be a fine for giving money to beggars in Western European countries.
There actually is in France.
It's not enforced tho.
>>
>>135272018
these are the beggars of barcelona metro:
- Tall AIDS guy that brings his medicines to prove he has AIDS and blames the goverment for not giving him money. i dont even want him to close. i give 0
- Andalucian gypsy that is proud of being from Cadiz, he has a daugther and sometimes he gets mad. i give 0
- Couple of old people that play horrible music that makes you want to get out and wait for the next. i give 0
- Short southamerican singing shit. i give 0
>>
i remember there were two little kids, not even old enough to be in middle school, walking around the back of the mall with a sign say we need money please give money

i really fucking hate where this country has gone
>>
Not quite the same thing, but anybody know about this thing where black, ghetto looking kids will case out the parking lot of a mall or something and then approach all the white people and read off of some laminated paper about buying a candy bar to support their basketball team/church group etc.?

That's surely a scam most of the time right?
>>
>>135273641
My father got yelled at by a bum for buying him a hot meal instead of giving him money. He tried keeping the food and coffee afterwards but my dad slapped it out of his hand and stomped on the burger and proceeded to dunk the guy headfirst into the garbage bin, lifting him with one hand full wedgie. That was the coolest thing I've seen my dad do.
>>
No. In California, most homeless people are meth heads or trustafarian Antifa.
>>
>>135274747
Not defending that guy but he probably was just seeing how much he could get out of you. He's got nothing to lose after all. Some rich cuck might have caved in and got him the hotel room
>>
>>135274452
Go look it up. Granted, this includes the 1. säule pensions (which should be abolished anyway) - but if you're not a complete pleb you should have some savings and a family.
>>
>>135274894

Around here the big scam is pretend to be deaf and try to sell roses or stickers.
>>
>>135272018
I don't give money to beggars. I have offered a job to a pan handler and he told me to fuck off.
>>
Just some change, I don't give bills though
>>
>>135272399
top kek
we always get some gypsies shipped in for summer begging. I don't know why, but when it is only me and them, they immediately stop playing. Maybe they know their types...
>>
>>135272018
>giving money to gypsy mafia responsible for most of human trafficking here
No.
>>
>>135275220
well yeah you can make 200 a day in some places
there is some older woman on a major inner city highway who makes anywhere from 100-200 in one day at one of the stop lights.
she's been doing it for years apparently
>>
>>135272018
I only offer food. They usually get pissed. This shows their true intentions.
>>
>>135272018
when I was a kid and beggers were not niggers or gypsies yes. Now no, and I tell them to fuck off and go back to africa/india
>>
File: 1485290691828.gif (160KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485290691828.gif
160KB, 400x388px
NO

It is EASY AS FUCK to get a reasonable welfare signed here.

The only people begging on the streets are people who can't speak German and drug addicts.
>>
File: 00m0m_1IdE1HQIHeh_600x450.jpg (35KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
00m0m_1IdE1HQIHeh_600x450.jpg
35KB, 450x450px
oh sorry man I dont carry cash
>>
I also remeber this old lady wearing a burka type thing asked me for change she she can ride the bus, which would be 50 cents fare. I legitimately had no coins and said sorry to ger amd she had tge nerve to curse at me in a balkan esque language.
Then there's this really old lady lime 80-90 I use to see around the mall, she'd never speak just makes eye contact amd raises her hand at you. I never gave her money, and it turns out she gets picked uo by these dudes in a white cadilac suv and goes to another location.
Taught me to never give money to anyone, but I'm a little biased to people of my own heritage. Once an old man asked me in spanish if I could buy him some food from a local mexican fast food place and said sure. Bought him a 5 dollar plate amd drink. Thanked me and asked god to bless me and all that, sounded genuine too.
>>
>>135272018
Fuck no, never. Especially black panhandlers, they're the worst

>be walking, see some black guy and he stops and tries to talk to me
>"ayo money, where you get dat shirt? Man you lookin fresh... hey you got a smoke / $1?"

>pull up to gas station, start pumping gas
>black dude walks up
>"ayo man muh lil brother/cousin got shot and only hah a few hours left to live. Can I get $20 for a taxi?"

Literally had both of these scenarios happen to me more times than I can count. That second one especially is fucking uncanny, it's weird that they always have the same story
>>
>>135273185
Oy vey that's a long game
>>
>>135272018
I'm more sensitive at Fridays, where I can exchange a gib for a right to eat red meat in the lunch.
>>
>>135275565
If they are asking for food I will buy them lunch. 95% of them just want money for drugs
>>
>>135275698
Bay Area spotted
>>
File: 1499311780021.png (114KB, 753x479px) Image search: [Google]
1499311780021.png
114KB, 753x479px
>>135272018
Only if they are white.
>>
>>135272178
The only time I ever did was this dude that gave me some stupid story about needing $2 to make a phone call on a public phone. I said just admit you want it to buy drugs. He did so I gave him $10 and told him to get enough to OD
>>
>>135272198
In the US, cities give their bums one way bus tickets to Seattle, Portland, and San Francisco because it almost never freezes there. The three cities are too cucked to do anything about it so they fill up with shit, piss, drugs, and fleas.
>>
File: 1500519830103.jpg (121KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500519830103.jpg
121KB, 1080x720px
>>135275080
>That was the coolest thing I've seen my dad do.
>>
>>135272018
Never, unless they're singing or playing some instrument and are good at it
>>
>>135272230
Chinese sure are subhumans considering those gangs
>>
>>135276081
well seattle is a barrel of fun too, since the legal high zone or whatever their called. literal places where people can go shoot up or get high, because they need a safe place. totally legal and everything, i think they even supply then with the drugs if they "act well" or something.
>>
>>135272018
Nope, never. Unless they accept credit cards.
>>
>>135276192
this. Make me stop and listen and I'll throw you a few bucks
>>
>>135273641

>taking a bus from grand central

LOL

Port Authority has the busses. Grand Central only has trains. Also, panhandling in either place is a fast trip to rikers, stupid law but the Police tell bums to fuck off regularly..like every 15 or 20mins they patrol there.
>>
>>135276256
Also the mayor is a pedo. I can't wait until the entire Democratic party gets RICO'd into oblivion.
>>
>>135272018
What a racist!
>>
>the city of Houston made it illegal to give food to the homeless.
churches would go out every sunday and feed all the homeless who came to local parks, went on for decades. finally the city got tired of the churches doing a better job than them and passed a law. the government hates competition.
>>
>>135276011
Doing gods work.
>>
If a begger asks me for money, I will tell him I can't give him money, but I will buy him a sandwich or a drink if he wants.

80% of them give you some kind of remark under their breath, and those are the wasters who deserve the situation they are in.
The ones who say yes to the sandwich or drink, then delightfully eat it while telling you about their story, those are the genuine ones.

You help your countrymen who are in trouble, that is how strong nations are built.
You tell your countrymen who wants money to get drunk to fuck off and sort themselves out, that is how strong nations are built.
>>
>>135276323
>port authority
Shit that's what I meant. As I was typing 'grand central' I knew that wasn't right but I figured it wasn't really important to the story
>>
>>135276011
The real hero we need.
>>
>>135272018
Some hobo wants money on my way from mall to the parking lot. I gave him few slices of bread instead. He doesn't even thanked me.
>>
>>135276365
they dont shut up about it either.

we'll probably get a woman muslim or something. i know he is gay, its obvious, but the whole things seems fishy. who knows though, hes not really fighting the accusations.
>>
>>135276492
>>135276621
He probably didn't OD but I thought it was funny that he admitted he wanted it to buy drugs
>>
>>135272018
>Gave him nothing

Good.
>>
flat earth 200 proofs -dubay
>>
>>135272018
If they're obviously in dire straits and not just asking for handouts, yes.
>>
>>135272018
Haha I got a good one.
>be me
>at gas station gassing up company truck
>random black kid younger/much weaker than me asks for any dollars for a bus ticket home cause he just got out of jail
>gave him $3 because I was in a good mood
>go on with my day
>go back to sane gas station and see same guy a month later
>not in good mood this day
>see same dude
>gives me same schpeel
>cuss dude out and threaten to beat his ass if he doesn't get the fuck away from me and fuck off from scamming here
>go on with day
Lol good times, good times.
>>
>>135272018
FUCK NO!!!!! NEVER DO THIS. EVER.

Most homeless people are drug addicts. Your money goes directly into the pockets of street gangs and cartels who sell them their drugs. You by extent support those groups who commit gang rape, human trafficking, spic smuggling, and a plethora of other savagery.

Don't believe me? Look for the track marks (needle marks on arms/legs) or meth mouth (fucked up teeth)
>>
>>135276601

It is important to the story. The only time bums are tolerated there is during the winter when they mass sleep on the floor of Port Authority, only upstairs (street level) floor. If they're spotted below they get immediately arrested. Police need to keep them away from tourists and worthwhile people who are travelling.

Deblasio ruined my city. Giuliani and Bloomburg shipped all the bums upstate to Poughkeepsie and Newburgh where low-income and section8 housing are significantly cheaper. Bringing the pro-bum laws back was retarded.
>>
>>135276883
every time I walk past some nigger on the street they always ask me for money or a smoke every single fucking time
>>
>>135272018
No. They're all junkie degenerates who will blow your money on dope.
>>
>>135272018
I still remember this beggar that I always passed on my way to work and on my way back at my first job. Job was hard as fuck, and this motherfucker just sat there on his ass begging for money, while I was going to and from work, instead of trying to get a goddamn job.

Ever since then I hated beggars, and even women are cool with it, was on a first day with this great girl, on a bench in the park, like 5 minutes after our first kiss this beggar comes up to us and asks me for money, I straight up told the fucker to shove off, I'm not interested, and chick told me afterwards that she always hated beggars but was to shy to tell them to leave her alone. Wife material but moved to Italy a month after we met :(
>>
i used to work in the city and take public transit.

>ayo hol up you got a dollar gotta catch train

common occurrence.

i'd usually spare a dollar just to get them away.

so one day, i decided that to get that dollar, they'd have to tell me a joke.

these people have the best jokes ever. $1 well spent.
>>
>>135276964
Eh.. well my main point was that these bus staitions or often confusing as hell and you never really quite know if you're in the right place so this guy was smart for actually helping people and I felt like he'd earned the dollar I gave him.

He was relatively clean too, you wouldn't necessarily pick him out as a homeless person. He just stood around the station with a big duffel bag and watched for people who looked confused or lost and then asked them what they were trying to find.
>>
>>135276763
earth be flat, homeless people don't exist, they would just float away if they lost their homes
>>
>>135275477
This.
Here is always niggers fresh off the boat and gypsies.
>>
No.

Sometimes I legitimately feel bad for them, but I also believe in natural selection. Look at what happened with the big push for aide to africa since the 80s? A massive and, more importantly, nonsustainable population boom. Its the same reason i dont leave scraps out for seagulls
>>
I don't give money to beggars who don't speak French and/or look like shitskins.

I gave 5 euros to a cute brazilian white girl playing the violin in the metro three days ago.
>>

∆∆
>>
>>135277291

The touch screen ticket machines are located right next to 8ft tall maps of the Port Authority. The machines aren't hard to operate either, just as easy if not easier than your phone. Altruism is a weakness you need to drop.
>>
>>135277248
God social fishing is so fucking annoying
What's an example of a joke
There happy
>>
File: 1495545537045.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495545537045.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>135273089
>born white
>be a failure
so much for that innate superiority
>>
>>135277428
busking and begging aren't the same but buskers are still faggots
>>

▲▲
>>
>>135277517
>>135277757
fuck off faggot the triforce hasn't worked in years
>>
>>135277749
Well she was smart played well, spoke French with a cute Brazilian accent and looked hot. She probably made 50 euros an hour.
>>
⏤△⏤
△⏤△
>>
>>135272018

Only when they are obviously unable to work. Old women, cripples and such. Having said that, I pity the homeless and they piss me off at the same time. Budapest has a pretty bad homeless problem. Occasionally some of those dregs find a way inside the apartment building where I live, stop the elevator between two floors, spend the night inside what they apparently consider their cozy little sleeping cabin, take a huge piss inside and leave.

Also, a few years back there was a feral homeless gang in Csepel island who ate one of their own after he died.
>>
>>135278027
They are at least offering something but it's still a shit tier way to make money
>>
>>135272018
yea. this is how i wash my money.
>>
>>135272018
A beggar once offered me a few gift certificates in exchange for cash. I was rich at the time, so I gave him a little bit of money. When I went to redeem the gift cards, I found that they had no money on them (I wasn't surprised). Ever since then, I have never given a dime to panhandlers.
>>
>>135278136

▲▲
>>
>>135272018
never
>>
>>135272018
Fucking never. Even the white ones, they're all junkies and whores.
>>
>>135272399
That's not begging, that's busking
>>
>>135272018
What the fuck is a black kid doing in Slovenia? I hope you gave him your foot in his ass. I better not see any niggers in Slovenia when I come, Janez.
>>
>>135278589

▲ ▲
>>
>>135274044
Unfortunotly he wated go home to Novo Mesti
>>
File: fuck you3.jpg (46KB, 720x427px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you3.jpg
46KB, 720x427px
Let me tell you a story.

>Be me.
>Little child.
>Christmas night. Mom was placing the gifts under the tree, me and Dad decided to go for a walk in the city.
>Kálvin square underpass.
>Gaggle of homeless.
>Feel pity.
>It must be horrible being downtrodden and discarded like this on a Christmas night, poor sods, what a cruel world we're li-
BANG
>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
>One of the fuckers threw a firecracker at us.
>They cast evil glances towards us.
>Father yells at them that whoever threw it should fuck his whore of a mother.
>Move on.
>Fucking dregs, it won't be me who is going to freeze to death in the coming weeks.

>Learned lesson: choose carefully, who you feel pity and compassion for.
>It is good to realize this lesson so early on.
>>
>>135272018
>Live in Jew York
>Live in nice area
>Same bums on every corner
>Literally the same bums, have seen them consistently for 2 years
>They just chill outside stores across from people with foodstalls
>Women feel intimidated and give them shekels for shitting up the place and driving business away from local stores
>Stores would call the cops, but the cops are too cucked to do anything
>Mandatory subsidized housing laws, shelters, and various charties keep them aroundI fucking hate this city.
>>
Only if they are white
>>
>>135272733

This, if people wanna be irresponsible with their money let them. My money however goes to me and only me, atleast what's left after tax. Paying for niggers anyway...
>>
>>135276429
My heart bleeds
>>
>>135272018
I just spit in them m8. I was homeless as a teen and went full innawoods until I landed a job/gf with flat at same time and I didn't ask for a single penny. Degenerates who make a living out of begging should be hunted for sport
>>
>>135282105
You had youth on your side, is all. Try the same now and try to get hired.
>>
>>135279282

▲▲
>>
>>135272018
no I usually ignore them
if they bother me I tell them to fuck right off
>>
File: 1494729942591.png (321KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494729942591.png
321KB, 900x900px
Never.

I've seen how fucking stupid fastfood workers can be and still pull a paycheck. If you are a beggar you literally should be gassed.

t. anon living in seattle

They aren't even fucking homeless, they live in beat up campers that are parked a mile away on the side of the road.
>>
>>135273174
Shit man, who the hell turns down a voucher for free food?
>>
File: pump_truck_2.jpg (42KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
pump_truck_2.jpg
42KB, 450x338px
>>135283331
>I've seen how fucking stupid fastfood workers can be and still pull a paycheck
THIS
I work at a walmart and jesus fucking christ they will keep anyone on payroll
>stock shelves on the night shifts
>one guy that works there, "T" for our sake
>still on probationary period so can be fired on a whim but we've had 3 people retire or quit within the last two months so they probably won't
>slowest worker I've ever seen, will guaranteed take twice as long to do the work as anyone else there under 50
>his personality is annoying and has most of the night shift already disliking him
>has literally been caught riding a pump truck(pic) like a scooter on the floor twice and nearly hit another employee before
>as spoiled as i can imagine, only 18 and has owned and wrecked a cadillac and a bmw already
>has had 5 jobs and has been fired from 3 of them for not being able to follow simple orders and being slow as fuck
>doesn't use indicator lights for turning, and when people complain he says "only rich people can see the lights"
>shits on the full timers there, saying they're losers and that, while he can't hold down a damn job for more than a few months
>parents are rich so he doesn't give a fuck
it's also really fucking annoying because our boss is a top tier guy and he can do nothing but put up with it until he can hire more people
>>
>>135284950
also ive only been there for like a month and a half and im miles ahead of him in job skill and manage not to piss people off by being a likable human being and not feeling the need to shit talk everyone
>>
>>135272018
Only to old Italians. Never to foreigners
>>
>>135283331
did you try blasting california love in a zombieproof schoolbus and luring them to california
>>
>>135273174
I'll buy them food/water but never just hand money over. Sometimes they refuse so you know they just wanted it for drugs
>>
>>135284950

How does someone with wealthy parents and access to a Cadillac and a BMW end up working in a Walmart?
>>
>>135272018
Only people that don't really work give money to beggars
>>
I can buy them bun, fuck even a lunch. But never giving cash.
>>
>>135272018
>beg me for 1 €, for train ticket

train ticket
lol
>>
>>135286383
the 18 year old little shit nearly totaled his bmw, parents are finally kicking his ass to get a job to help pay it off

when he's not busy destroying cars or being shti at his job, this guy also has the gall to tell you you're wrong at basically anything and then go on for 5 minutes to the point where you're too exhausted to correct him
>>
>>135272018
A couple days ago some clearly drunk guy asked me for two bucks for a bus drive. I had no change with me and told him so. Fucker started to insult me as he walked away. Never give your money to others.
>>
Panhandlers can make more money than a wagecuck due to gullible idiots thinking they really have 5 keeds and cant feed them. I've seen the same exact fucking people beg on an intersection for years with the same exact sign that reads "Out of job for 2 months, 2 kids anything helps god bless"
>>
File: disapproval2.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
disapproval2.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
>>135286700

To be fair, this is the same thing I'd to to my offspring in a similar situation.

Having said that, it seems to me that T needs a polite, but sound warning, a smack across the face and a good old fashioned beating, in that order if he keeps being a cunt. It would genuinely benefit him.
>>
>>135273174
>turning down a free burger
Fucking why? I know they want money for alcohol or drugs but you might as well get a burger instead of nothing at all.
>>
>>135273185
Sad part is these people make more than you
>>
>>135272018
Some woman came up to me and gave me some sob story about her useless boyfriend meant to be picking her up but got drunk and now she was stuck and needed bus fare. Didn't give her anything.

Months later walking through the city a familiar looking woman came up to me. Realised who she was when she started telling me a story about her useless boyfriend taking her out to dinner and her not bringing her purse but they argued and he stormed off now she needed bus fare to get home. Enjoyed laughing in her face and asking if she remembered telling me the story just a few months ago, then told her to get a better boyfriend.
>>
>>135272018
I gave money to a pleb once, caught me off guard. On way to University advisor appointment, this yellow teethed crack head asked for some bus fare. I agreed but he took an extra coin out of my hand, good thing I'm usually cash free & on that day I only had small silver coins (20p, 50p, 10p coins).
>>
>>135277105
>Wife material but moved to Italy a month after we met
Why don't you try to reconnect with her anon? Did you ever consider proposing?
>>
File: 1421355837872.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1421355837872.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>135272018
No.
I avoid them and if I can't avoid them I just ignore them. I go out only to buy groceries now a days anyway, so If I really must, I'd rather give them a pack of pasta and a can of beans, at least you know they won't use the money on useless or dangerous shit.
>>
>>135272018
Living in a city will definitely turn you racist. I fucking hate niggers that ask for money on the fucking METRO, how the fuck did you even get on the train if you're broke??? I'm not paying for your ticket go to the next car.
>>
>>135272018
I prefer not to. I will however offer to buy food or a drink for them. I try not to hand out money as I know that'd probably go to drugs or such, however, I will never turn down someone who wants food.
>>
>>135272018
I almost got jumped in a parking lot one time. Some nigger bitch was pretending to be deaf and begging for money so I had to lean in and really listen to her to try and make out what she was saying. Turns out her nigger boyfriend came up behind me and only by chance did a car honk on the street so I turned and saw him sneaking up. I noped right the fuck out of there.

Around blacks, NEVER relax. So to answer your question OP no I dont give to beggars I just get more aware when I see them.
>>
>>135272018
i once drove with train to a girlfriend of mine which was like 100 km away, someone stole my money and i did not know how to get home
(i was like 12 at that time)
didnt want to tell my dad because he would gone mad
so i went through the streets and asked some guy with an mercedes suv who stood there, counting his 100 euro bills, if he could give me 2 euros because i got no money for the train
he said no
i was like wtf, no one will give me money, ill probably have to walk home
then there was this old cleaning lady, really old, like 85
she gave me the money, really nice, god bless her
either way
i only would give money in such a situation, but not the gipsies that sit on the street
back then i always gave, but then i realized that they are part of a bigger crime network
>>
>>135272018
I wish the police had cleaning crews that swept all the homeless into an incinerator
>>
>>135273185
He was probably doing a Leon thing with the girl anyways
>>
>>135272018
>Do you give money to people begging on the street?

Very few are actual real poor beggers. Most are either drug users or well to do scamming. If I see a homeless family living out of a car, those are the ones I will give to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2OPaCBEnyc
>>
>>135272018
never

give them once, they want more
give money to beggers, more beggers appear

also there's enough services around here to ensure nobody has to beg to survive. so it's easy not to give them anything
>>
They tend to come at me at stop lights but the window on my S63 AMG rolls up pretty fast.
>>
>>135273174
My first and last experience with a beggar was when I was like 7 and went to the city with a friend. Beggar approached the car in the mall parking lot asking for money for food because he hasn't eaten in a while. Friend's dad said no. We drove to the nearest gas station and bought a gas station sandwich for him, drove back, and gave it to him. He looked disappointed and just pocketed it.

Stupid piece of shit was looking for booze money. My friend's dad basically pointed it out to us. He knew.
>>
>>135287451

>crackhead asks for "muh ticket"

>go take him to the counter and buy him a ticket
>"thanks........"
>>
>>135288014
kek
>>
>>135274747
bums are different from normal people. He saw you giving him a lot of stuff and he wanted more. You can't take everything back from him (you're probably not going to beat the shit out of him for all the stuff you bought him) so he might as well flip out and see if you'll cave in.
They need to be removed.
>>
I used to back when I was a naive idiot. Now I don't because I want the homeless situation to get better, not worse.
>>
once I was walking home from work and someone mistook me for a bum and tried to give me a cheeseburger
>>
>>135279510
That's probably one of the most central european things I've ever read.
>>
>>135272018
Nope. Beggars are lazy, lying turds.
>>
I do it because there are at least 20 of them around here and I don't want to get black-listed.

To be honest, they should all be put in labor camps.
>>
>>135272018

I had a whore ask for money for a hotel room. I gave her 53 cents. Then a looked for her Pimp. Found the nigger and then called the cops on both of them.

Fucking niggers
>>
>>135287872
pretty funny what people will do for money
>>
>>135273185

that poor girl. I bet he pimps her out.
>>
>>135275164
Living in MD. I've experienced this very often. I learned to fucking hate them

t. CODA
>>
>>135272018
I live in netherlands we don't have homeless.

Dutch master race :D
>>
>>135289055
Blacklisted?
>>
>>135272399
This. My dad taught me that when I was little and I still do that. I don't like beggars, but if they do something useful I think they deserve a little offer for their effort.
Mostly gypsy playing the violin, but sometime I gave to people who played the accordion.

The wort are the gypsy moms who take their little children in the middle of the street to make you pithy them. Not a single cent to those cunts.
>>
>>135284950
#YOLO

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>135272018

I'll sometimes give money to sober looking, clean cut white teens. Otherwise, almost never.
>>
File: kálvin tér2.jpg (95KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
kálvin tér2.jpg
95KB, 1024x680px
>>135288656

This is how the Kálvin tér underpass looks like, so you could better visualize it. Imagine it like this: the place is empty, it's cold and there is a herd of feral troglodytes at the left side.

Fucking Budapest. Now, it isn't a bad place, but when you go down to the underpasses, you pass into a different dimension with different rules.
>>
>>135289217

Though it's pretty sad when you think about it. You can make so much more begging than you can working in an individual Multi million dollar McDonald franchise working minimum wage. Surprised there aren't more people taking advantage of begging.

http://archive.is/Iu7di

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/beggar-who-earned-50000-a-year-and-lives-in-300000-fulham-flat-is-arrested-again-8646973.html
>>
>>135272018
I generally do
>>
>>135275698

Heard both these living around Milwaukee many times.
>>
>>135290197
maybe you should stop
>>
>>135272018
I'd be careful doing that. It could be the lochness monster in disguise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a3BGs1uxfg
>>
>>135272018
I always say something fucked up like "Can my dog fuck you in the ass while I video it for $100".
No? Fuck off then.
>>
Nah not cash but if I'm out late and I see a non shitskin on the street I'd sometimes get him a tea or some of those reduced to clear sandwiches.

If I'm ever looking rid of old clothes I'll usually hand a bin bag over to someone sleeping rough
>>
>>135272018
I wish I could give poison to beggars.
>>
>>135291862
:)
>>
>>135292550
I'm not going to expand on that...
>>
>>135292295
>If I'm ever looking rid of old clothes I'll usually hand a bin bag over to someone sleeping rough
Your clothes are bin bags?
>>
>>135291862
I'd do that for free
>>
>>135292876
It's time to capitalize on your skills.
>>
File: 2a8ee2d.jpg (86KB, 800x1293px) Image search: [Google]
2a8ee2d.jpg
86KB, 800x1293px
>>135272018
>>
Almost never. I might give to some white beggar though, if I'm in a good mood and have change I can spare. Never to obvious foreigners though, I stare violently at them instead.
>>
>>135272018
No because there are no homeless
When I visit family in America I put on headphones and ignore them. If they need help they can get it
>>
>>135272018
No... One should only give to his Church at this point in time.
>>
>>135292738
I mean normal black bags. I'm hardly gonna have out fucking suitcases
>>
>>135272399
My rule of thumb has always, and only, been that if their busking is good enough to make me stop and listen, I should contribute to them financially (be it a dollar or whatever). If it's not good enough to stop me from whatever I'm doing, I feel no guilt continuing to walk past with my wallet in my pocket.
>>
I only give to ethnic swedes that doesn't get anything from social services while they give luxury houses to rapefugees.

To romanians/bulgarians begging I only give spit.
>>
>>135272018
>I saw a homeless man, I gave him a buck

>Later, I saw a homeless woman, I gave her 0,77$

Am I doing it right, /pol/?
>>
>>135272230
lol what?
Of all the beggars I've encountered in china, not a single one pestered me and got pissy when I refused like the niggers do here.
>>
File: 1500782243900.png (30KB, 409x819px) Image search: [Google]
1500782243900.png
30KB, 409x819px
>>135272649
This.
The adults who beg almost always throw a temper tantrum if you say no.
When I first went to college in some semi-ghetto shithole, I was a stupid kid and just gave to everyone who asked me for like the first week. Then I realized something was fucked up. They would ALWAYS be niggers without fail, and they ALWAYS had variations of the same sob story and crocodile tears. I must've given away $30 worth of shit to these low life scum.
>>
>>135294922
Have you actually spat on them? How did they react? or people around you?
I always WANT to spit on them, but I'm never alone in those situations, so I don't dare
>>
>>135286700
I'd knock that bitch out talking to me like that

got me FUCKED up
>>
It depend
Italian or white anyway?
Yes
Other thing?
Hell no
expecially fucking gypsy
>>
If you fall trough every safety net of the western world you deserve to be on the street
>>
>>135272451
That implies that the nigger wasn't already loaded on €
>>
>>135274747
>74747

Nice trips but you are really a faggot for giving money to bums
>>
File: 1499631990347.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
1499631990347.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>"i've got change in the car. i'll come back"
>don't
>>
>>135296171

Best not to tempt fate. You might end up spitting on an actual crazy one and he'll strip naked and start to eat you alive.
>>
>>135295001
Underrated.
>>
>be me eating in kfc

>inb4 nigger

>eating and reading pol

>out of nowhere a gypsy looking guy/begger comes infront of me

>puts hand infront of my head and opens it out, inside its 5$ in kunas probbably from tourist table before mine

>stares me

>I stare him

>lasts for like 30 seconds when security guard got near so they run away
>>
>>135272198
They always say thank you and keep begging because they can't turn spare change into a career.
>>
>>135274747
From his perspective, you're nothing more than a walking, talking ATM machine.
>>
>>135272018
I only give money to beggars when I'm traveling. Inside my own state I usually just shrink my nose in disgust and shake my head slightly without saying a word.

If you give beggars money, the beggars multiply.
>>
>>135298447
What?

He sits in front of you and shows you the money he's swindled?

What a fucking bizarre situation.
>>
>>135298447
im making this into pasta

i like something about it
>>
>>135272018

No. Never have and never will.

If I ever become homeless I will just go live in the woods or kill myself.
>>
>>135299208
Kek, shrewd.
>>
>>135272018
I've only done it when I know they're legit.
I've only done it for 4 people in my 30 years here
>>
>>135272018
>I gave him nothing
>niglet
You did the right thing!
>>
>>135296968
Oooo how devilish
>>
File: 9pBoHmh.jpg (108KB, 1260x699px) Image search: [Google]
9pBoHmh.jpg
108KB, 1260x699px
Well this seems to just turn into a poor nigger story thread i have one, happened to a friend.

>be not me
>friend works as exterminator, went to one of the worst parts of town that day
>at gas station filling up company truck
>nig hordes smell white man
>they come up trying typical nig shit to distract you and scope out a chance to get you
>friend catches on and as they went to try to steal truck/knife him down. he pulls out a shotgun and blows one of the niggers back to the congo.
>the others ran away screaming they dindu nuffin
>after cops come friend leaves after 15 of talking scott free to continue his route.

After that i became really weary of nigs cause we were like 21 when that happened. If they approach your car you just gotta drive or fight never give them a thought
>>
>>135272018
No. Gypsies and niggers in Vienna (e.g. Mariahilferstraße) are a fucking annoyance.
You are not allowed to feed pigeons and other vermin either.
>>
>>135272018
I wave them off in north station in Boston mostly. The fucks now even go cart to cart panhandling, I'm so sick of it.
>>
naw fuck em
>>
There is a crackhead in Detroit where I unfortunately was born.. who begs at the same gas station everyday
some friends and I took a dollar bill and picked up a nice sized piece of dog shit with it and concealed it inside the bill then left it at her spot outsidethe station while she followed somepeople inside begging for their hard earned pennies.
She comes out of the gas station sees the dog shit dollar and quickly picks it up and stuffs it into her pocket. Then realizes its wet and pulls out a hand covered in shit
She is forever known as shitty fingers
>>
>>135272018
Last time I gave money to someone was some commie SJW girl from Hungary. She was like sitting barefoot in the street humming with a sign reading "need to buy a train ticket to Pecs, please help". She was cute, really cute, probably 18 or 19. I gave her 20 euros after chatting with her for 5 min. She was probably on drugs or something, but at least she wasn't a whore. As a whore she would make a lot more money than on the street.
>>
>>135272018
O once told a nigger I'd give him 5€ only if he would spend 4 of those for gasoline,1 for a lighter and set himself on fire in front of me.
He tried to punch me and walked away.
>>
>>135272018
always, I keep loose change in my car. anyone begging on the side of the road I give them a handful, its the least I can do for them.
homelessness is a crime against humanity.
>>
kick them in the face
>>
File: 9846152354564.gif (323KB, 454x341px) Image search: [Google]
9846152354564.gif
323KB, 454x341px
>>135272018
I lived in Philadelphia for a few years, so I'm completely immune to beggars.
When someone asks you for money on the street:
>keep walking
>don't make eye contact
>a terse response, just "no" will do
>do not give them a chance to talk to you any further
It's easy once you've been asked for money on the street hundreds of times.
>>
>>135300556
>I gave a whore 20 Euros to talk to me
>>
>>135272018
no never, i rarely ever come across them in denmark, only if a go to copenhagen

but whenever im in sweden theres a gypsy outside of every supermarket begging for my hard earned money, but swedish people always give them money with a smile on their face

last time one of these human cockroaches begged in front of me i told it to go get a fucking job.
>>
>>135272018
Really depends how I feel about the person asking. If they seem legit and I have money to spare.
>>
>>135301015
I would give a Polish or Hungarian girl 20 Euros too if she'd do lewd ASMR stuff with me and let me touch her feet.
Ausanon made a great deal.
>>
>>135300618
And why do you support those criminals then by giving them money?
>>
Never, because they are always druggies or illegals. All other people are covered for by the state, and the actual poor rely on charity from food banks and the like. That's a much better way to help the local community.
>>
>>135272198
You'd like Boston then. Many years ago, at least, homeless freezing to death on heating grates was a somewhat common occurrence. Haven't been back in a while to know though.
>>
>>135274747
Should've put the crickets between the bread and gave it to him
>>
I've given white, older homeless people money before.

But never young junkies and never, ever niggers.
>>
>>135272018
NEVER -> habit forming.
>>
>>135273185
>go to gas station by my job
>head back to my car
>guy rushes over
>says that his friend's car broke down
>I interrupt him because I know him (he's a bum I see all the time)
>"Uh, no you don't.."
>he leaves panicked
>>
No because a few minutes later you'll see another bum and feel guilty because you already gave out your money.
>>
I keep a handful of metal washers on me at all times.

Whenever a homeless asks me for change, I drop some washers in the cup. It makes a similar sound as real coins.

I get to feel good about myself and fuck the homeless over for just a few cents.
>>
>>135272018
No.
>>
>>135272018
Fuck homeless people. I've had three of them absolutely ruin it for the rest. Back when I was young and naive, one scammed me with check fraud and had my car broken into twice downtown. Portland fag here so it's bad but I'd walk through the streets with a gun and cull the filth myself if I could.
>>
>>135272018
some dried up gypsy cunt asked me for 20 din for "some juice", I said no. I mean, if he was honest and said he wanted to buy a fucking beer I would have given him some, it's no money at all it's like ~20 cents.
>>
>>135273632
Its cus we are a fucking wellfare state you dumbass
>>
>>135272018
Fuck homeless people. I've had three of them absolutely ruin it for the rest. Back when I was young and naive, one scammed me with check fraud and had my car broken into twice downtown. Portland fag here so it's bad but I'd walk through the streets with a gun and cull the filth myself if I could.
>>
>>135273265
Yeah but they actually work for it.
>>
>>135300867
philadelphia is the master class on this skill
>>
>be me
>decide to go out for a walk
>take a few steps outside the building
>gypsy whore stops me
>Can you give me some money anon
>I'm pregnant and hungry
>"there's a nice bakery around the corner"
>"how about i buy you your bread there"
>j-just the money pls

Told her to go fuck herself and walked away. Never give anything to these subhumans
>>
>>135272018
just say no thank you and keep moving.

too many low life scam artists are making a living off of this. stop encouraging the economy that begging = income. it will go away
>>
>>135283331
True, anon in seattle here too. It's so fucked here, it seems like more and more hoards of homeless are getting pushed further south too
>>
>>135272018
No

Give a man a fish.
>>
>>135272018
I have a shit ton of gypsy whores pretending to be muslims living around me. Kids, teens, fully grown women. They get dropped off by their handlers, beg all day and then get picked up at night.

I feel bad for the homeless of this country. Poor old fuckers, fought in wars, went to prison all kind of mental shit going on, yet im supposed to be concerned for some romanian cunt's kids?

This is coming from a poo as well. Been here my entire life. Generally not degenerate pot head/legal practitioner. I can't help but walk through certain parts of my town and not recognise it for all the eastern europeans, somalis and middle eastern fucks. This is going to end badly. They have no intention of assimilating or furthering the country...Only themselves.

>inb4 predictable simpletons POOO
>>
File: IMG_7245.gif (613KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7245.gif
613KB, 640x480px
>>135283331
>>135307801
Been to Seattle once in my life. I was amazed by the number of bums in tents living on the outskirts of the city. It looked really shitty.
>>
Yeah, I do if I can. Some people were just born into shitty households and never had a good shot at life and I would want people to help me if I was in that situation.
>>
>>135272018
No i never do ever. And theres plenty of subject matter in toronto
>>
I gave a black girl 3 dollars the other day, she responds. "How bout a 5 with that?"

to which i replied no
>>
>>135272018
Bums and beggars should be put in an asylum. Similar to stray dogs and cats
>>
>>135272018

Never.

>>135272230

You ain't seen nothing until you've been around gypsies china boy.
>>
File: 1473515027489.jpg (23KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1473515027489.jpg
23KB, 403x403px
No. But I wanted to once.
>Be me
>Drinking two bottles of wine with my friend in the middle of Budapest's busiest square
>Just chilling, slowly getting drunk, talking about how tourists are retards who'll pay for anything
>Old lady appears
>"Good day to you, youngsters"
>"Gawd day to you too"
>"If you drank that, could you give me the bottles?"
>"Sure, but why?"
>"I return them for some change of course"
>Me and my friend want to give her some money
>"Oh no, please no, I'm poor, but not a beggar."
After that she talked to us about her life as a poor retired person, how her husband became really sick, and how politicians fucked up the country after 1989. We really wanted to give her money, but she always refused.
The only based "beggar" I've ever met.
>>
>>135290104
Fucking SJW faggots, I remember when they chimped out because the government wanted to ban these fucks from the underpasses.
Fuck those snotty nosed parasitic brats and fuck the government too, for not throwing these useless fuck out from the underpasses.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.