[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writing a Mythology for the Negro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: kangz.jpg (61KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
kangz.jpg
61KB, 600x772px
I have seen, both personally and online, a rise in Black supremacism, and the perpetuation what I call the "Kang Kreation Komplex", or the belief that Blacks are superior because of the achievement of mythological ancestors referred to as "Kangs", building empires unforeseen upon the Earth before and since then.

This mythology of the "Kang" is something that humors me greatly, and something that I feel could allow for /pol/ infiltration into the philosophy of Black supremacism.

Here is an example of a sort of genesis story for Kang Theory, telling the story of the Birth Of The Negro :

> It was long ago in the times before men.
> Deep in the continents of Africa there laid a bare desert, sands as far as the eye could see.
> One day, a storm had arisen over these lands, the water dampening the sand, receding it in massive slides, and lightning striking the dunes with drunken fury.
> When a bolt struck a particular dune, something odd had arisen, as the muddy sands dripped from it's figure, it was the Negro.
> It was a feminine figure, young and with vigor, with no man in sight.
> Around her laid her desert, the rain had spawned bushes of healthy fruit and flowers.
> She roamed among her new oasis, and came upon a strange green fruit, who's shell was hard, and insides soft and lush and red.
> She split it open and ate it, sucking feverishly on it's moisture, and licking it's excrement.
> From the substance laid black seeds, and as she ingested these seeds, she bore her own fruit, her own children.
> These children were darker than she was, inheriting Melanin, giving them a radiance in the light much like the shelled fruit. They each bore their own juice, and some even held their own seed.
> These children who were born from the Mistress of the Dunes were named The Din's Of The Dunes, or DinDu's for short.
> They went out to the rest of Africa and multiplied, far after their mother had passed into the Earth.
And such is the story, of the Birth of the Negro.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.