[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are the "rapefugees"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 201602181533991340.jpg (40KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
201602181533991340.jpg
40KB, 500x384px
>3 years since the refugees crisis
>endless whinying about rape
>to this moment no photos of victims or criminals or interviews with them
>media can provide articales statics and reports but no photos or interviews

So they can provide articles numbers and statics which mean them met or dealed with victims but can't provide interviews or photos

>go search for yourself you will say
I did and all what I found was European women go with refugees WILLINGLY and many reports of euro-refugee relationships and sex it seem that the rape is just to cover a fact that many European women are straight up whores
>>
>>135265119
I don't care about the rape part, I just want the sand-niggers to die.
>>
>>135265119

>So they can provide articles numbers and statics which mean them met or dealed with victims but can't provide interviews or photos

individual cases and faces to attach them to are more important then nationwide statistics

you are a retard, (checks flag) yes you are definietly a retard
>>
>>135265119
>Iraq
>defending rape
Color me surprised.
>>
>>135265119
70% of them are unemployed men, what do you think they do in their free time?
>>
>>135265119
>Willingly

Grabbing a woman, dragging her to a bush and fucking her while she resists is considered "rape" in civilized countries you retarded mudslime.

Though I know you monkeys consider that a romantic date in your sandy shithole of a country.
>>
>>135265119
classic russian disinfo
>>
File: white life.jpg (46KB, 431x341px) Image search: [Google]
white life.jpg
46KB, 431x341px
>>135265119

White women White women White womenWhite womenWhite womenWhite womenWhite womenWhite womenWhite womenWhite womenWhite womenWhite womenWhite women
>>
>>135265119

>Rotherham
>Cologne
>Sweden
>workers entering refugee camps

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1524/somali-immigrant-brutally-raped-12-year-old-girl-sentenced-to-180-hours-community-service.html

You are a lost cause, all you do is look at fake news garbage and then act surprised you can't find anything.
>>
>>135265119
>to this moment no photos of victims or criminals or interviews with them

Incredible. There is plenty of articles about this, along with statements from local police offices etc.

You just have to turn on your brain for a second and search for it.

But i guess if i gave you hundreds of links, you will do like all of you morons do and cry "fake news! that's just racist hatemongering!!!"
>>
>>135265119
So, you are officially retarded then?
>>
>>135265119
1,500 British schoolgirls kidnapped and raped by Muslims in England, covered up for years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11059138/Rotherham-In-the-face-of-such-evil-who-is-the-racist-now.html

180 rapes, assaults and robberies by migrants in just ONE German city
http://archive.is/HkpDR
>>
>>to this moment no photos of victims or criminals or interviews with them
>implying (((the media))) would publish them
>implying the police release photos of victims of crimes they're told to cover up

Also:
>flag
>defending rapist moslem fucks
Not surprising.
>>
WHITE COUNTRIES DON'T TYPICALLY DOXX RAPE VICTIMS IN THE LOCAL NEWS ANON.

LITERALLY ALL OF OUR CIVILIZATION IS BUILT AROUND PROTECTING OUR WOMEN, UNTIL RECENTLY
>>
>>135265119
brah you are from Iraq, no wonder you have difficulty finding rape articles since term rape is so vague in your culture that an actual rape is not even considered one and victims are mostly stoned for being in the wrong place and time.
>>
File: 1489057913901.jpg (105KB, 560x451px) Image search: [Google]
1489057913901.jpg
105KB, 560x451px
>>135265228
I Love you, kurwa
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.