[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

killshot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1489255586290.jpg (25KB, 720x721px) Image search: [Google]
1489255586290.jpg
25KB, 720x721px
>I just think that having any kind of pride in anything that you didn't accomplish yourself is silly. You're born the color you are. You don't have a choice in that. You shouldn't have pride in that.

>So do you think gay people are born that way, or do they choose to be gay?

>Uhhhhhh ...
>>
> It was a great night
> It was a homo caust
>>
> bonafide, homocide
> 50 lives lost
>>
> no pulse just blood on the dancefloor
> Now the fags are more butthurt than before
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hAqs1G_2KU
>>
>>135264443
It depends. You can be gay as a choice but people who are gay from the beginning are biological defects. People who are gay by choice are likely using the mental disorder as a fashion statement to get handouts and pats on the back from the pride community, not unlike those who only claim and pretend to have extreme anxiety. Being gay is, after all, the most glamorous disorder, and people tried to make it more glamorous with ideas like pansexuality and trans-species. The issue lies in having pride in any defect, and furthermore, having pride in something all of those with the trait will say it requires no work to have in the first place. This normalizes lack of achievement, and creates a culture that selects poor or often looked down upon bugs of humanity to be muses and stepping stones of a broken "ideal person." The terminology and ideology of the whole movement steps on its own toes after so long, and those involved are complacent in not moving forward in any direction because there is now pride in doing nothing at all.
>>
>>135268831
>well written post
>nothing to add
>sheeeeeit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.