/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Nye: Race is a human construct and gender isn't real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 52

File: bill-nye-screenshot.png (709KB, 872x869px) Image search: [Google]
bill-nye-screenshot.png
709KB, 872x869px
>Bill Nye denies race and the construct of gender

Has Bill Nye gone off the deep end?
>>
fucking gone
>>
>>135263129
Used for the sockpuppet he is.
>>
How is he a scientist if he denies biology?
>>
File: 1485245687.png (213KB, 413x528px) Image search: [Google]
1485245687.png
213KB, 413x528px
>>
>>135263129

Link or fake news
>>
File: 1456705618655.png (49KB, 814x700px) Image search: [Google]
1456705618655.png
49KB, 814x700px
>>135263129
>>
>>135263129
Why do you keep bringing up this shit? It was relevant months ago. Go find something new to get angry about.
>>
>there is no such thing as race
From a taxonomic standpoint this is correct
>gender isn't real
From a biological standpoint that is correct

Sociologists would disagree with both positions but the hard sciences would find neither exist.
>>
>>135265473
>From a taxonomic standpoint this is correct
no its not

We are the same species but there are clear differences that are unique to different races
>>
File: nye.jpg (67KB, 864x552px) Image search: [Google]
nye.jpg
67KB, 864x552px
>>135263129
>mandatory puberty blockers right fucking now
>>
>>135263129

DARWIN BTFO
>>
>>135265012
>"scientist"
Wearing a bowtie does not make him a scientist. He is just an mechanical engineer, don't even have a doctorade or any studies in a relevant field to make claims about biology matters like race and gender.
>>
He looks like a pedo.

(((They))) probably have dirt on him, so he's being forced to do it
>>
>>135266708
Either that or he only wants to be relevant again so he has to spew out what tell him to.
>>
>He is just an mechanical engineer
I believe he had degree reassignment surgery that made him a expert in all things "science."
>>
>>135263129
Desperate for attention eh
>>
>>135265473
Both are real... What the fuck are you talking about?

That's like saying shapes don't exist. Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>135263129
You can still be racist though.
Also, don't you dare get my pronouns mixed up.
>>
>He is just an mechanical engineer
>You can build a thousand bridges and no one will ever say... "There goes Bill the bridge builder."
Hasn't built any bridges.
>>
He gets payed.
>>
>>135265473

It very much is, unless you mean subspecies being better.

Negroes are very much genetically distinct from Caucasians or Mongoloids, for example.
>>
>>135263129
Excuse me if I'm incorrect, English is my second language, but that sentence doesn't make a lick of sense.
>>
>>135263129

LINK OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN
>>
good. Hope it trends so people can focus on getting on with their lives instead of bothering each other.
>>
>>135267512

>implying Negroes and brown Caucasians will ever stop bothering us
>>
File: 1498591872671.jpg (469KB, 2048x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1498591872671.jpg
469KB, 2048x1319px
ok /pol/ i recently visited my sister (she lives in berlin, shithole of the state) and she turned on some vice documentaries about transgender people. Now i am a very cautious person, and stated to her that i like the ideas of these people to strive for being what they want to be, but i dont get how chromosomes can be wrong if their existance is proven. Basically she raplied with something along the lines of: "hurr durr, we can't judge people based on their decision on who they want to be, some people just feel they're in the wrong body, for example there's people that think their leg doesn't belong to their body, how would you go about that?" i responded by saying that schizophrenics apparently also are being different personas but we shouldn't be normalizing that but help those people because they apparently have a mental disorder. So can /pol/ tell me some based arguments against transgender apart from "its wrong"
>>
If race and gender aren't real, why do they still call white men racist and sexist?
>>
How did he go from sort of cool science dude in middle school to insufferable faggot?
>>
>>135267706

This seems like they're trying to fix the problem they made with the SJW stuff.

Instead of going to reality, they want to go full colorblind and genderblind, so people stop focusing on it so much. I doubt it'd work, even if the lefty retards that suck on authority as if it's beyond gospel.
>>
>>135267616
You already got an answer that disproves you and you just ignored it and ask for another... You really think you being convince matters?

You're argument is clearly only from incredulity "duuuurrr I have arbitrarily determined that's 'different' therefore I've discarded it, lel! Any more answers aside from ones that disprove me? Bc I'll ignore those."

GTFO
>>
>>135267346
It's a figure of speech pretty much saying he's crazy
>>
>gender isn't real
I bet "trans" gender freaks feel silly now.
>>
>>135263129
He's doing what he's paid to do. Which is to push the Progressive agenda. This was all planned ahead of time. Now imagine all this bullshit with the backing of a Hillary Clinton Whitehouse.
>>
File: IMG_3087.png (128KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3087.png
128KB, 640x1136px
>>135263129
Bill just doesn't want to deal with social constructs on his science show.
>>
>>135267952
They really should. There is nothing wrong with being a Tom boy or a girly man. No need to cut your dick off.
>>
The term "Race" in terms of biology is loosely defined and only applies within the context of two separate species or sub-species, not a different ethnic group. Since Blacks are not a separate species, they are not technically a separate "Race". Since Asians are not a separate species, they are not technically a separate "Race".

So he is correct, "Race", in the context of humans as a single species, doesn't exist because we are all the same species. Simply because the term is erroneously used to define things which aren't biologically "Race" (i.e. Ethnicity). Just because you all use the term "Race" incorrectly doesn't make Nye stupid. He's merely illustrating a well known misnomer.

As for gender, biologically gender doesn't exist, only sex exists. Gender is a social construct and since it is contingent on each society and it's views (completely independent of biology or science) it can be soundly argued that Gender is a fictitious construct.

Sex = Scientific Biology (chromosomes, genetics, etc)

Gender = Social Construct (SJWs, Feminism, etc)

Friendly reminder that the concept of "Gender" was initially popularized by a wackjob scientist who championed the idea that a male with mutilated genitals could be successfully raised as a female, which of course ended with the individual committing suicide.

So honestly Nye is actually stating the obvious here while all of you are showing your No-child-left-behind lack of actual education or critical thinking skills.
>>
http://bigthink.com/words-of-wisdom/bill-nye-theres-no-such-thing-as-race

I found this one though.

The arguments makes here are so utterly retarded that im sure progressives will happily gobble them up
>>
File: 1493755097487.jpg (77KB, 488x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493755097487.jpg
77KB, 488x960px
>>
>>135263129
Sûre, bill, whatever you say...
>Biologists find clues to a 'ghost' species of ancient human in Africa and say interbreeding between early hominin species was 'the norm'
>Study found a saliva protein in modern sub-Saharan Africans to be very distinct
>This suggests the ancient species interbred with another archaic human species
>But, there are no fossils linked to this discovery, making it a 'ghost' species
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4719274/Biologists-clues-ghost-species-ancient-human.html
>>
>>135268295
Are you new? All your reasoning from contemporary discourse isn't going to go down well with the /pol/ crowd who can't handle that reality differs from the conceptualisation they made of the world when they were 8.
>>
>>135263129
He's right. "Gender" isn't real. It's just someone's preference for pants versus dresses.

Sex is what is real. That's what the words "male/female," "man/woman," "his/her," etc., refer to, it's what bathrooms are divided by, and it's what the law refers to.

Face it, the people who call themselves "transgender" don't want to change their "gender." They want to change their biological sex. "Gender" has nothing to do with whether you have a penis or vagina. That's sex.

What we are calling "transgenders" are actually transsexuals, except you can't change your sex. So they are actually just mentally ill people.
>>
>>135268350
Except that progressives loves Race (muh Diversity) and Gender (muh special snowflake). To deny the existence of "Race" is to deny everything SJWs fight for, to deny the existence of "Gender" is to deny everything that makes SJWs special.

If anything, Nye is showing how neutral and pragmatic he is, not progressive.

see >>135268295
>>
File: DNA_tree.gif (56KB, 628x932px) Image search: [Google]
DNA_tree.gif
56KB, 628x932px
>>135268295
We're all red inside.

>YourChildNeedsBloodRacist.SickleCell.png
>>
>>135268295
good pasta bong
retarded logic, but good pasta
it's funny when you type a lot of words to give the impression you have a point, but it all hinges on
>As for gender, biologically gender doesn't exist, only sex exists. Gender is a social construct and since it is contingent on each society and it's views (completely independent of biology or science) it can be soundly argued that Gender is a fictitious construct.
which is an opinion, and a stupid one at that
kys faggot
>>
bill nye just parrots what scientists say and he's been convinced that gender studies is science.
>>
>>135268295
The bong is correct.
Scientifically speaking, race and gender do not exist.
Culturally/politically speaking, they're incredibly obvious.
But science gives no shit for culture or politics. It can be manipulated, however, to sway cultural/political biases. And often is.
>>
>>135267952
SLET DETTE!
>>
>>135263129
B.A. In engineering from 1980
Never did anything since
>>
>>135268728
kill yourself
>>
>>135268646
All still the same species.

>>135268647
Not an argument and you've not refuted a single point, claim or fact which I've illustrated.

Race only applies biologically to separate species, not a separate ethnic groups. Fact.

Gender is a social construct with no scientific basis. Fact.

It's not a opinion, it's common misnomer logic 101.
>>
>>135263129
THERE IS NO RACE THERES ONLY SPECIES
THE HUMAN SPECIES
THE NIGGER SPECIES
THE ORIENTAL SPECIES
ETC.
>>
>>135268699
No dickhead. He's saying that gender studies ISNT science.
>>
>>135265473
Low iq posting
>>
So he denies science basically.

Which makes him just Bill Nye the Guy.
Actually Bill Nye the, because he denies gender too
>>
>>135268798
> Bawwww! Bill Nye supports Global Warming and the Conservatives tell me Global Warming is liberal propaganda so now I have to hate Bill Nye!

Never change /pol/

>>135268993
Just goes to show how stupid people on /pol/ are and how eager they are to ham-fist a narrative into their dislike of this figure.

Really denying Race and Gender as scientific concepts is a slap in the face to SJWs and Social Progressives, yet still the alt right here on /pol/ desperately want to believe Nye is a liberal pawn so they're putting their foots in their mouths trying to spin this as some kind of anti-logic liberal brainwashing.
>>
>>135268617

Your'e assuming shockingly apparent internal contradictions cannot exist within the SJW framework.

They will happily deride you for protesting immigration because we are all the same while calling you evil for being white.
>>
>>135268646
Every statistic on mental abilities has blacks at the bottom, and they are also the least genetically related to all other humans.

Genetically speaking it would be most accurate to say that the human species is divided into two races: blacks and non-blacks.

Then the non-black races are divided into sub-races, like caucasian and mongoloid.

But the first division we should think about is that between blacks and non-blacks. That's where you will find the most meaningful differences among people.
>>
>>135269132
Not an argument.

>>135269156
see
>>135268295

>>135269197
True, but by that same token you can argue everything is liberal progressive brainwashing depending on who said it so it's ultimately a moot point.
>>
>>135268175

Triggered. Fuck Wikipedia.

Everything good is ruined by liberals.

Flag relevant.
>>
>>135268839
great argument, nigger.
>>
>>135268556
>Drawing the line in the sand somewhere

What if I told you gender and sex are synonymous in this context
>>
>>135265473
>UN shitposting
Good stuff.
>>
File: IMG_1314.jpg (82KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.jpg
82KB, 640x625px
>>135263129
Ironically in elementary school when we used to watch bill nye everyone would change the opening lyrics to "BILL NYE HIS MOMS A GUY" instead of bill nye the science guy. And everyone used to scream it. Good times.
>>
>>135269336
You really like doing mind bending in order to save your childhood hero (maybe?).
>>
>>135269530
Is there anything you aren't awful at Canada?
>>
>>135269488
I think the UN posters are mostly, ahem, "superpower by 2020" posters.
>>
File: 1424115027104.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1424115027104.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
There are only two genders, Boy has Dick, Girl has Tits and Vagina. Even if your from Taiwan you still Identify as either a boy or a girl. It is Identified by either a XX (Girl), Or XY (Boy) Chromosome Lineup. IT'S SIMPLE FUCKING BIOLOGY
As For Race DNA shows your ancestry, also you can tell somones race vy skin color, what do you think nigger, chink, gook, spic, kike, etc. Mean. IT IDENTIFIES RACE AND ANCESTRY YOU DUMBSHITS! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT GENDER AND RACE AND GO BACK TO TUMBLR AND SHOVE IT YOU ABSENT MINDED CUNTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>135269557
You would probably need an actual argument first to make such a claim stick. As it stands all you're doing is just throwing mud hoping something sticks.
>>
>>135265012
Because most of the racial classifications people use today ARE way too broad and overreaching. 'Whiteness' is basically a 19th century bullshit pseudo-science concept of which the definition has changed massively over the past century (I include 'blackness' in that too).

There are definitely distinct ethnic groups, but the way most people talk about race is fucking bullshit, and has no basis in real biology. Bill is right this time.
>>
>>135269659
Don't you see that the issue isn't the concept, but how the terms are erroneously used?
>>
>>135268295

Its not what hes doing. He's making emotional appeals like 'were all one!' in order to get people to discard readily apparent information.

Whatever term you use for it. Human beings can be classified into different subgroups that have specific identifiable characteristics. To be willfully blind to that is to deny yourself information that can be used to make decisions
>>
>>135263129
But Your Fucking A White Male
>>
>>135263129
Someone's got to him, either through blackmail or paying him off.
>>
>>135268295
>Since Blacks are not a separate species

That's where you are wrong kiddo
>>
>>135269486
Gender and sex are two completely different things.

Gender is a continuous variable ranging from masculine to feminine behavior.

Sex is a discrete, dichotomous variable based on chromosomes and refers to biological characteristics.

If a woman wears a tie and acts dominant, or a man wears a dress and acts submissive, they are transgender.

If a woman wants to have a penis and a beard, or a man wants to have a vagina and breasts, they are transsexual.
>>
>>135265012
He's just an actor - no one ever saw his PH.D
>>
>no such thing as race
does that mean we can already stop with positive discrimination?
>>
>>135269727
>the way most people talk about race is fucking bullshit, and has no basis in real biology
You're expecting /pol/ to put aside their own beliefs/biases and accept that, biologically speaking, race is a social/political rather than scientific construct.
This place is every bit as biased as any radfem forum.
>>
If I consider myself as apache helicopter, does this give me right to assault people?
>>
>>135263129

Does that mean I can say nigger now?
>>
>>135269747
He's stating scientific facts, stop trying to turn this into a narrative bandwagon you can ride.

>>135269786
If they can interbreed with us then arguably they're the same species. And until science backs up your assertions and conclusions based on the available evidence, then you've no argument.
>>
>>135269930
Yes.
>>
>>135268894
>Race only applies biologically to separate species, not a separate ethnic groups. Fact.
Great job redefining common vernacular to fit your agenda, loser.
What you call a common misnomer is sophistry.
How old are you and how many women have you fucked?
>>
>>135269815
Proof the nye posting and liberal pysops are working
>>
>>135269853

Explain to me how self reported race has a startlingly high correlation to genetically classified race?
>>
>>135269853
Fuck you leaf
>>
>>135270082
I give no fucks about self-reported anything.
Scientifically, race doesn't exist.
Culturally, it is everything.
But scientifically - as in, "this is a peer-reviewed paper showing racist differences among humans" does not exist.
That is what the argument is about - not about nigger nigger nigger nigger spic fucking nigger.
If you disagree, post a peer-reviewed paper showing otherwise.
>>
>>135269946
There are plenty of animals that (can) interbreed that aren't the same species....

>found the mongrel
>>
>>135270197
You forgot to change your flag, leaf.
>>
>>135269946

Ahh so thats why, as an aside, he thows in "mutts are much more healthy than purebreeds btw".

You have to be an absolute idiot not to see the agenda here
>>
>>135269936
The problem with the term "Nigger" isn't a matter or different group of people being classified as one word or another, but rather that on ethnic group takes offense to the term.

>>135270011
Just because terms are commonly misused doesn't mean someone citing that misuses is themselves wrong especially when referring to the literal scientific context of the term.

>>135270082
Ethnicity =/= Race. If people look different then it's no surprise that they'll consider themselves unique from other groups of people who look different and vice versa. Just because they're using the term "Race" incorrectly to identify this difference doesn't make them a different Race, just a different ethnic group.
>>
>>135263129

Idiot identifies as scientist
>Fails at middle school science

It's almost like that whole 'identity' stuff is a load of shit. Really activates my almonds...
>>
File: race-mixer.png (1MB, 923x879px) Image search: [Google]
race-mixer.png
1MB, 923x879px
>>135269946
>If they can interbreed with us then arguably they're the same species.
Lions and Tigers can also interbreed. So according to you the differences aren't real and are irrelevent? And all the differences in animal breeds don't matter either?
>>
>>135270043
Also, the pronouns refer to sex, not gender. That's the big switcheroo they are trying to do, changing the criterion for the pronoun division. It has always been based on sex, so it's based on your chromosomes, not whether you wear a dress or not. You can't choose your chromosomes, so you can't choose your pronouns. SJWs just changed the criterion for pronouns to gender, but it was never based on that. Neither are bathrooms.

That's what people get confused about. The answer to all of this is that pronouns and bathrooms are based on sex, not gender.
>>
File: 1499073579509.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499073579509.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
Gender is the way we verbally address someone of a given sex. Since there are two sexes there are therefore only two genders. Male and female. He and she. To say gender is not based in science is technically true, but at the same time it is inherently linked to sex due to how we use it, so saying there should be more than two is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>135270247
But they cannot produce a viable offspring. Therefor are not the same species.

>>135270258
Maybe you just want that badly to see Agenda to suit your pre-existing biases and views regarding him as an intellectual authority.
>>
>>135268295
So what is correct term for "race"?
I mean clearly slavs, anglos and sub-Saharan people aren't the same genetically.
Two slavs have more in common than slav and anglo, and slav and anglo have more in common than anglo and sub-Saharan guy.
>>
Liberals are retarded. Even if something is a social construct that doesn't make it any less real.
>>
>>135263129
Bill Nye needs to be lynched.
>>
>>135270280
But they cannot produce viable offsping, therefor are not the same species.

>>135270388
Ethnicity
>>
>>135270211

Google lewontin's fallacy and read the paper.

Google iq by country and delve into the debate and research.

You are simply mistaken my friend. Differences between human subgroups have been overwhelmingly thoroughly documented. They are simply deemed to be taboo and thus are rejected.
>>
What time are we making this thread tomorrow
>>
>>135269853
Yeah, I know its an entirely lost cause, but even though I know hardly anyone will listen, I still think it's at least worth stating the truth just for the sake of people knowing their beliefs are not universally held.
>>
>>135270395
Except your argument here is in favor of a liberal construct.
>>
>>135263129
>thinking that bill nye was ever able to mentally grasp anything that requires intellectual interpretation in the first place

I knew he was an idiot the moment I saw him/heard him speak

how are you people not able to tell the difference between "actors" and people who are actually intelligent?
>>
>>135270435
The term "Race" still does not apply and "Ethnicity" is still the accurate term.
>>
>>135270435
What was that transracial adoptions study again? He should read on that too.
>>
>>135270430
>But they cannot produce viable offsping, therefor are not the same species.
And still the differences are very much real. With or without offspring.
>>
>>135270487
Please read the thread before virtue signalling your stupidity.
>>
>>135263129
How the fuck would he know? He's a mechanical engineer who hasn't even done that for decades.

Why haven't I seen him on the World Science Festival panels? Or published in Nature?
>>
>>135269815
Furry detected
>>
File: f2d[1].jpg (74KB, 561x605px) Image search: [Google]
f2d[1].jpg
74KB, 561x605px
>>135263129
Bill Nye died awhile back, this guy you see is a body double that was sent in by the faggots at ANTIFA.
>>
File: IMG_6348.jpg (199KB, 850x977px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6348.jpg
199KB, 850x977px
Haha, actually Bill Nye is a social construct, lol! Today I was Bill Nye for a while, then I ate some Bill Nye on toasted Bill Nye! Everything means nothing and you can define things however you want, tee hee! :^)
>>
>>135263129
He's really good at trolling. Trolling Christcucks got boring so he cranked it up to 11 on rationalists.
>>
File: billNyeDolphLundgren.png (385KB, 680x534px) Image search: [Google]
billNyeDolphLundgren.png
385KB, 680x534px
>>135263129
>Has Bill Nye gone off the deep end?
>>
>>135270359
Polar and Grizzly bears can mate and produce viable offspring. Put a loaded shotgun into your mouth and pull the trigger, cuck.
>>
>>135270549
Superficial Difference =/= Race (separate species)

Superficial Difference = Ethnicity (separate group within a species)
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>135270602
Best Furry is this furry.
>>
>>135270520
What's the difference between race and ethnicity?
>>
>>135270435
Thx senpai
>>
>>135270430
LOL so that's socially defined too?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
Either science is cucked or you didn't answer my question correctly.
It can't be coincidence that certain groups are faster, that certain groups are more intelligent etc.
>>
>>135270644
Except there's only ever been one documented case of a hybrid and no evidence of it ever breeding. Even then the distinction for species is more than just the ability to breed.
>>
>>135270697
Race = Separate Species

Ethnicity = Group within a Species
>>
>>135270697
Basically just semantics because that's all anon can argue with at this point.
>>
>>135270796
Source on race = different species?
>>
>>135270520

Forget about all the labels for a second and simply think about the following:

> Human beings can be clustered into different subgroups based on clusters of genetic markers. These subgroups show statistically significant differences between them regarding behavioural patterns, iq, crime and much more.

To disregard that is to deny yourself relevant information about the world you live in
>>
File: wocry2.png (27KB, 691x653px) Image search: [Google]
wocry2.png
27KB, 691x653px
>>135263129
Bullshit, Bill wouldn't do this! I'm just going to keep watching his Bill Nye The Science Guy VHSs and pretend that he never went mad...
>>
>>135270721
Ethnicity exists both as a scientific distinction as well as a social construct.

>>135270816
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1500907909951.png (432KB, 450x714px) Image search: [Google]
1500907909951.png
432KB, 450x714px
>>135263129
>>
He was good at teaching 6th graders basic science when the teacher was too hungover to instruct. Now that we're older, we can see that he's just a shill.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>135267731
I paid him shekels
>>
>>135270875
Okay, thanks for clearification man.
>>
>>135270753
Because polar bears are smart enough not to mate with a different species unlike humans
>>
>>135270890
Things like momentum and force don't really lend themselves to shilling.
>>
>>135263129
Reminder the lead singer of the Offspring has more scientific qualification than Bill Nye.
>>
>>135270886

Toppest of keks my friend.

Nye memes have reached critical mass
>>
>>135263129
Bill Nye is a hermaphrodite.
>>
>>135270854
No one is saying there aren't any genetic differences between different groups of humans. We're just saying that the term "Race" doesn't apply here since its a vague term that in any concrete scientific context only refers to different species, not groups within the same species.
>>
File: 1497482322570.png (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1497482322570.png
4KB, 183x275px
>>135265473
>>
>>135270660
"Superficial" is an arbitrary term and you used it to shoehorn your own agenda in. If you honestly pretend that the difference between an Irish Wolfhound and a Dackel are superficial, I suppose you can also be in favor of race mixing. Oh, I am sorry, you meant me to say *ethnicity mixing*.
>>
>>135270796
wrong. are pitbulls and boxers a different race of dogs? yes they are. but they are both dogs not different species
>>
>>135263129
Too many pedo-parties with Johnny Podesta.
>>
Somebody said "human race" one time, and now all the nigger lovers are trying to milk that phrase for all it's worth to say niggers are equal to non-niggers.

"Human race" isn't a thing. It's a metaphor.

Humans are a species separate from non-humans.

Niggers are a race separate from non-niggers.
>>
>>135271070
https://youtu.be/keI1BqFS3Kc
OH WOW.
>>
>>135263129
He isn't crazy, just liberal. The liberal approach to life is to say and do a lot of stupid shit and see what sticks. If you fuck up, you can just feel guilty about it for centuries.
>>
File: 1500401867319.jpg (38KB, 690x233px) Image search: [Google]
1500401867319.jpg
38KB, 690x233px
>>135263129
>>
>>135263129
>Has Bill Nye gone off the deep end?
No, he just realized that he can make a hell of a lot more money as a mouthpiece for the liberal media elite than he could make trying to convince a generation of apathetic Millennials that science is cool.
>>
>>135271120
Source where "race" refers to different species? That seems to be a strawman, unless you can source it.
>>
>>135271120

Ah so youre arguing semantics instead of actual ideas and theories

Got it
>>
>>135269843
>no one ever saw his PhD
Because he doesn't have one. He's literally just an engineer, everyone knows this
>>
>>135265473
This some Left-wing feminist bullshit.
>greentext, I mean all of this is just feminist bullshit.
>>
>>135271161
Says the person shoehorning in their own agenda.

>>135271165
They're a different "Breed" of Dog. Not a different "Race" of Dog.

>>135271276
Not at all, just stating actual facts while you continually fall back on deflection and baseless assertions.
>>
>>135263129
>gender isn't real
But that's right. Gender is bullshit made-up by the LGBT community used to push their agenda.
Sex is real, though. And there only are two sexes. All the rest is either mutant, or a mental illness
>>
>>135270875
Your argument is you fighting over what word should define which idea, never addressing the issues the previous guy you were arguing with full stop. You've shifted goalposts at this point to make it seem like you're still right without properly debunking anon's idea beyond "well that's not what THAT word means though!" I'm not making an argument, just pointing out how you fucking suck at arguments.
>>
>>135265473
Gender is an invented term.
>>
>>135271322
Actually it's the complete opposite since it denies everything SJWism is based on.
>>
File: 1498750983902.png (393KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
1498750983902.png
393KB, 600x636px
>>135271345
I never did. You are projecting. And you are specifically trying to discredit the differences in ethnicities by playing word games whil calling people stupid. I am just waiting on you to use the word troglodyte.
>>
>>135269843
I beg to differ, I definitely saw his Permanent Head. Damage
>>
>>135271457
Good point, but I feel that at Bill was murdered and was replaced by a body double.
>>
>>135265473
>there is no such thing as race

let's put this in idiot terms so you can understand:
>all dogs are the same
>all cats are the same
>all birds are the same
>all spiders are the same
get the point?
>>
File: 1501229804957.jpg (41KB, 689x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501229804957.jpg
41KB, 689x404px
>>
>>135271345
>They're a different "Breed" of Dog. Not a different "Race" of Dog.
ohh so now you use the term breed, to me they are different race,
different races within a species can get offspring, diferent species can't get offspring if they mate.

People have different races but we are the same specie.
>>
>>135269843
Remember, Dolph Lundgren and Dexter Holland from the Offspring is a better scientist than Bill Nye, Bill is some bullshit Boeing engineer who teaches science because of many teachers across America was too lazy.
>>
>>135269231
Intellectual differences between whites and blacks are caused by thousands of years of unlucky environment perpetuated by people like you. You might not want to admit it, but when black people are born in a better environment they have normal intellegence on average. You also might not want to think about how there are thousands of black people that are more intellegent than you or me! Wow crazy!
>>
File: Beethoven.jpg (37KB, 658x580px) Image search: [Google]
Beethoven.jpg
37KB, 658x580px
>>135271586
If they can't even properly kill themselves, how can we trust them to kill our enemies?
>>
File: 1501230021934.png (591KB, 1012x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1501230021934.png
591KB, 1012x1016px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNNzrt2Ho5k

Good ol' RAMZPAUL
>>
File: 1494636338111.jpg (85KB, 889x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494636338111.jpg
85KB, 889x960px
>>135265473
>>
File: 1473530643796.gif (530KB, 540x545px) Image search: [Google]
1473530643796.gif
530KB, 540x545px
I'm confused on the whole gender question, on one hand is the belief that it's a social construct, which people from both sides of the political spectrum appear to adhere to as that corresponds to their ideologies, and on the other with gender as a real thing is the same it appears with lefties claiming you can change gender and righties claiming it's real and there's only two, or something like that, which APPEARS to leave gender as a grey zone. The waters are just incredibly muddied and confusing by now, not that I'm advocating for people to make up their minds on the issue based on what side of the left/right dichotomy they fall on.
I'm inclined to think of gender (IE. how you view yourself or self identify as a man or a woman exists on a spectrum) as something real, but influenced heavily by your biological sex. I'm pretty sure identical twin studies prove this. This leaves trannies as people subjected to abnormal hormones in the womb, or sex crazed individuals and people with weak minds lead by various external influences.
>>
>>135271586
Which is why they're unqualified for the military kek.
>>
>>135271586
that's the point. For fuck's sake.
>>
>>135265473
>skin colour isn't genetic
>x-y chromosomes don't exist

Retard
>>
>>135271411
Biologically Race denotes a seperate species so using it refer to a different ethnic group is incorrect. This isn't an opinion, semantics or forced narrative. It's a scientific fact.

Words have meanings and just because people like using them incorrectly doesn't make someone wrong when they decide to use them correctly.

>>135271470
No one is denying the differences in ethnicities, just citing that they're not technically a seperate "Races" since they aren't a seperate species.

>>135271535
Also possible.

>>135271538
All domestic dogs are the same species though.

All domestic cats are the same species though.

Birds and Spiders don't fit the comparison you're trying to make since theses aren't a single species.

>>135271692
Just because you choose to use a term incorrectly doesn't make someone else wrong for citing the fact.
>>
>>135271784
>but when black people are born in a better environment they have normal intellegence on average.
WRONG.

I can't believe we have these lies still floating around after the bell curve.
>>
File: 1501233773630.jpg (31KB, 695x369px) Image search: [Google]
1501233773630.jpg
31KB, 695x369px
>>135271785

When in doubt, blame Hitler.
>>
>>135271309
>He's literally just an engineer
Don't engineers need a master's degree?
As far as I know he only has a bachelor's degree..
>>
>>135271875
Skin Color is ethnicity, not Race

X-Y Chromosomes are Sex, not Gender
>>
>Race isn't real
>Racism can't be real
>Niggers fail or succeed on their own merits

Hmm...
>>
>>135271161
wtf that pic
last day i saw a interracial couple at Aldi's, typical ripped trophy dindu with a 6/10 blonde local
and their 2 (TWO!!) nigglet babies both looked exactly like that
i swear to god they must have been the ugliest fucking toddlers i've seen
>>
You wouldn't listen to a firefighter telling you about accounting, why in the hell would you pay attention to a mechanical engineer telling you about biology or astrology for that matter
>>
Can some one do me a favor, can someone create some weird ass conspiracy about how Bill Nye is some body double sent in by some feminist illuminati group. I want CNN to jump on this.
>>
>>135270430
Polar bears and grizzlies can produce viable offspring. Are they the same?
>>
>>135263129
bill nye is the beta poster boy
i remember watching some of his dancing with the stars videos and it was so much cringe. specially when he was trying to seduce his dance partner. you can tell from that that all his feminist stuff is just a pathetic attempt at trying to get some.
>>
>>135272078
There's only been one case of a hybrid and no proof of it being viable.
>>
>>135271898
I tried to use reason, forgot that people on here are actually retarded, my bad.
>>
>>135271879
So you are saying that there cna't be racism between people because there's no different races in human kind specie?
Cause the term racism, comes from race. you better tell all MSN and others using that term is you say there's no different races between people.
>>
>>135271875
You're talking about melanin concentration and biological sex, not race or gender.
>>
>>135272139
That is a flat out lie. Use google.
>>
File: American.jpg (37KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
American.jpg
37KB, 300x400px
>>135271879
So are we going to keep arguing an entire thread, if we want to call the same thing ethnicity or race, because you agreed that the differences are really. Or wait: you pretended they are superficial. - Which they are not.
>>
>>135272061
that's a hilarious idea lol. make a thread.
>>
>>135272143
No, you are just factually wrong and pretend to be more intelligent and knowledagable than you actually are. Very typical for a liberal. Do you read the Guardian by chance?
>>
>>135265473

>no such thing as race
check the olympic sprinting and swimming finalist line ups and get back to me.

>gender isnt real
what is the y chromosome? what is sexual reproduction?

well done for baiting me into replying.
>>
>>135271538
Are you a fucking idiot you cant compare animals to humans no two humans have even a fraction of genetic difference that two species of animals do all your doing is proving his point you uneducated fuck
>>
>>135272177
Just because a term can be used loosely or incorrectly does not denote how it is to be used scientifically or literally.

>>135272214
I'd recommend the same to you.

>>135272215
That's the point, one word means one thing, one means another. While terms can be used incorrectly or loosely that doesn't determine their literal meaning or scientific usage. Just because our society has made a habit of using the term "Race" incorrectly that doesn't make someone wrong when they take a step back and from an objective scientific narrative call that incorrect.
>>
>>135272295
I'm factually more intellegent than you because you are German and I'm American. Moron.
>>
>>135272186
if there are no races then why cant you transplant nigger bone marrow into humans
>>
>>135272404
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly%E2%80%93polar_bear_hybrid
>Analyses of DNA sequences of bears have recovered multiple instances of introgressive hybridization between various bear species,[4][5][6] including introgression of polar bear DNA into brown bears during the Pleistocene.

fuck off this board
>>
>>135271417
term is an invented term
>>
File: 1488222795831.jpg (83KB, 662x443px) Image search: [Google]
1488222795831.jpg
83KB, 662x443px
>>135272370
>swimming finalist line ups

Some don't make the team.
>>
Homo Caucasoid
Homo Negroid
Homo Asiatic
>>
File: Racism and SAT Scores.png (56KB, 1247x529px) Image search: [Google]
Racism and SAT Scores.png
56KB, 1247x529px
I'd like to hear Nye explain this.

Racism has changed over time, but black mental abilities have not. So how can we say that X influences Y if over changes of X there are no changes in Y? That doesn't sound scientific.
>>
File: 1485546326505.png (86KB, 619x609px) Image search: [Google]
1485546326505.png
86KB, 619x609px
>>135272435
Yeah okay, nice bait. Now go troll another thread.
>>
>>135272470
Then they can be argued as a sub-species, not a separate species.
>>
>>135270924
Fuck you ,chaim.
>>
>>135272601
just take the L and kys
>>
>>135272404
>Just because a term can be used loosely or incorrectly does not denote how it is to be used scientifically or literally.
yeah but according to you, the term racism shouldn't even exist cause there's no different races in the human kind. right? lol
Centuries and centuries of people using that word but now race doesn't exist between people.

Also why all species have different races between them but when we get to humans we better not use the word "race" cause it might offend someone.

To me you can put your political correct semantics up your ass.
>>
>>135272561
No one's saying there isn't a difference between genetic groups of people, just that such differences isn't enough to denote them being a seperate species, just a different group of people.
>>
File: 1483378942603.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
1483378942603.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>135272404
>when they take a step back and from an objective scientific narrative call that incorrect.
Yeah, I am absolutely certain that is the exact goal of (((Bill Nye))) The Ice Cream Guy an actor and mouthpiece with nothing more than a bachelor in mechanical engineering.

EBIN! :DD:DDD
>>
>>135272570
I think he's a nigger. You're more likely to run into them here than in Germany.
>>
Bible says "don't abide in your flesh".

Bill says "don't abide in your race or gender"

He's right you know...

It's sad how you /pol/tards just don't get it.
>>
>>135271970
correct, he only has his B.S. which technically means he is an apprentice in engineering, and not an engineer
>>
File: and most amusing for me.png (439KB, 559x605px) Image search: [Google]
and most amusing for me.png
439KB, 559x605px
>>135272687
>just that such differences isn't enough to denote them being a seperate species
>>
>>135263129
He is sort of right on one level, but as a science educator I hope he articulates himself better than that by saying precisely what he means.
>>
>>135272570
Okay, you're right. Not all Americans are smarter than Germans, but I do know that I am more intellegent than you. It's okay too, like it's not your fault, man. I actually feel kinda bad for you. I'm being sincere, I promise.
>>
File: 1501187411595.jpg (52KB, 615x482px) Image search: [Google]
1501187411595.jpg
52KB, 615x482px
>>135271854
>>135270323
Dude, here. This is simple. Gender is basically the identity we have which corresponds to our given sex, and the biological role we play in society. My sex is male and my function in society is that of a male so my gender is he/him. There are only two sexes so we can't have more then two genders. Gender is a social marker we use but we only have two sexes, so it's not like we can do away with it entirely nor does it mean thirty other identities need to exist. Nonbinaries and genderliquids are just faggots who try to play the word salad game and use the "social construct" aspect of gender to push their narrative that it is meaningless. Unfortunately this is false because we still consist of two distinct sexes with two distinct biological functions.
>>
Well on the race thing he's technically correct. "Race" is extremely difficult to define. A better word is "ethnicity", "ancestry" or "genetic population". Race is just a casual term for this.
I don't know what the fuck he's on about gender. That's clearly defined. Unless he's talking about the technicality of "gender" and "sex" not meaning the same thing but that's just soft science BS.
>>
>>135271950
While this twitter statement is obviously false - how on earth would the germans have figured out a true trannie from a generic crossdressing freak - if it was true, it would only cement further that hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>135272139
>>135272404
>>135272601
say "I'm a dirty anglo liar and I'm sorry"
>>
File: (((USA)))4.png (774KB, 1000x1052px) Image search: [Google]
(((USA)))4.png
774KB, 1000x1052px
>>135272890
ya okay den
>>
>>135272668
Not an argument.

>>135272677
There's nothing politcal about it, it's the literal scientific meaning of a word vs the loose and incorrect usage of it within society. Racism is a misnomer just as Race is a misnomer, just because it's popularly used doesn't change the scientific usage or meaning of it. There are numerous instances within the english language where terms are used incorrectly or ascribed to other ideas.

>>135272822
>>135272945
Actually many biologist question whether Polar Bears are a separate species and not just a sub-species of Brown Bear.
>>
File: Incomes and Unemployment By Race.png (273KB, 1191x583px) Image search: [Google]
Incomes and Unemployment By Race.png
273KB, 1191x583px
>>135272687
Are there other places in science where we say X causes Y, but then when large changes are made in X, no changes are observed in Y, but we still persist in saying X causes Y?

I'm asking because we have seen large changes in measurable racism over the past 50 years, but we have not seen measurable changes in mental abilities as shown here >>135272561

And we have not see measurable changes in employment or income differences between whites and blacks (pic related).

So how can we say that racism (which has changed) causes these things (which have not changed)?

Where else in science do we do that?
>>
>>135266788
Kek to death
>>
File: Eternal_Anglo.jpg (872KB, 850x1276px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal_Anglo.jpg
872KB, 850x1276px
>>135272945
Oh jolly gee! God shit the bricks and butter my queen! Is it that time of the day again?
>>
File: 1497106290500.jpg (22KB, 449x534px) Image search: [Google]
1497106290500.jpg
22KB, 449x534px
>>135270280
>And all the differences in animal breeds don't matter either?

They matter. They do matter.
>>
>>135270263
>Just because terms are commonly misused doesn't mean someone citing that misuses is themselves wrong especially when referring to the literal scientific context of the term.
It is sophistry when you know what the common usage is and you're choosing to be a cunt about it. You didn't answer my other question. How many women have you fucked and how old are you?
>>
>>135271972
I watched his netflix episode on gender.

He creates gender as something distinct from sex.

Sex would be the thing we all know and also use gender to mean,

But he sacrifices the term gender to the lefties.

This way he removes politics from biology and does it while appearing to pander to (((them))).
>>
>>135272905

It's not difficult to define, at all. If we can define "subspecies" in other animals, and categorize them as such, we can do the same in humans. Race is akin to subspecies, which is exactly what the different races of humans are. It's simply not politically correct to recognize this obvious truth.
>>
>>135273056
That's is not what I'm arguing and not your initial point either. Are you saying that different human ethnic groups could be classified as different sub-species? That#s really racist dude.
>>
>>135273083
kek
>>
>>135272687
While you are semantically correct (and have been most of this thread outside of the polar bear thinig) You are missing the point. Nye isn't saying these things in the context that you are, he isn't saying that race isn't real, and then as an aside explain sub-species or ethnicities, nope, he's pushing an agenda. Watch the first season of bill nye saves the world. If you can't see that he's pushing marxist liberal *nonsense* Then I can't help you.

He isn't saying gender isn't real, and then as an aside explain what biological sex is, he intentially doesn't mention sex so the average person just assumes that they are interchangeable. Do you see this? so you understand how using half truths can push an agenda for nefarious purposes.

>>135269747
this anon was 100% correct. There is nothing unbiased about this shit.
>>
>>135271879
So what you're saying is we need to start calling different "races" as different breeds. I mean, it makes sense and I'm for it. Other people might find it degrading though.
>>
File: Black STDs.jpg (37KB, 499x436px) Image search: [Google]
Black STDs.jpg
37KB, 499x436px
>>135273093
Black genes matter.

They appear to be related to less self-control than seen in the other races.

That explains the poor school performance, job performance, parenting performance, and high STD rates.
>>
>>135265012
He wasn't a scientist to begin with. He's a mechanical engineer.
>>
>>135263129
This man needs to fucking die. I legit wouldn't care about race if it wasn't real. If people just popped out kids of any color. If niggers suddenly had white ginger kids, or Asians popped out niggers. Who would care?

It doesn't work that way. Clearly there are genetic obvious differences, these relate to differences in cognitive abilities, personalities, preferences, and attitudes, and this is all hereditary.

The left just claims everything they care about is genetic, "Trans are a female wiring in a male body" then they go to say that female and male aren't real, just social constructs. How can someone be hardwired to a social construct made up in the last 100 years?

The left is so fucking retarded, I'm tired of debating this. Science is not on their side and all they can do about it is deny it, ban research, and reee when you post studies and citations.
>>
File: merkelhat.jpg (37KB, 336x340px) Image search: [Google]
merkelhat.jpg
37KB, 336x340px
>>135273007
Lol same
>>
>>135273071
You seem to be under the impression that I'm claiming there is no differences between Blacks and Whites when all I'm claiming is that they're still the same species despite these differences and since Race (in a scientific context) only refers to different species, then technically "Race" doesn't apply or exist within the human species.

>>135273175
Unless it's to address the inccorectness of the modern usage.

>>135273253
Not at all.

>>135273258
Libs gonna Lib

>>135273277
It would be more accurate.
>>
>>135268295
Thats Fucking Stupid, thats like saying Americans don't exist, that libraries don't exist, ETC. Sure Its all shit we just made up, we called ourselves americans, we call libraries libraries but just because we made them up doesn't mean they don't really exist.

Yes technically by definition race now only means the human race we are all human but we are obviously different and race has been used atleast in the past to identify these differences, guess we need a new term eh? What is the Ppolitically incorrect term now?

Also Sex=Chromosomes, Chromosomes determine gender?

Gender is ltierally described as being a Male or FEMALE BUT NOT ITS A FUCKING SOCIAL MADE UP CONCEPT EH YOU non thinking twat
>>
>>135270796

Caucasoid, Mongoloid etc are different subspecies of homosapien.

Just as dog breeds are different subspecies of the canine
>>
>>135273230
If you do that you need to clearly establish which genetic populations belong to which subspecies. Many people of the same "race" would probably end up being separate subspecies.
>>
File: 1461339174019.jpg (45KB, 487x507px) Image search: [Google]
1461339174019.jpg
45KB, 487x507px
>>135273277

There does seem to be some level of differentiation.

3 black teens drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkKzSxoI8j4
>>
>>135263129
Filthy jew.
>>
>>135270796
Race is A BLOODY SUB-SPECIE NOT SEPARATE SPECIE.

HOLY FUCK I WATCH YOU THIS WHOLE THREAD AND YOU'RE ALMOST AS DUMB AS NYE.

kys
>>
>>135273385
I'd like to see someone legitimate take the other side and get as much publicity as he does about it, especially on the race issue.

The right needs someone who's entertaining and quirky, and who explains all of the statistical differences we see between blacks and non-blacks.
>>
>>135273415
>Blacks and Whites when all I'm claiming is that they're still the same species despite these differences and since Race (in a scientific context) only refers to different species

Not true.
>race is an informal rank in the taxonomic hierarchy, below the level of subspecies.

How old are you?
>>
>>135273415
Just imagining people using breedist as the new racist is making me chuckle.
>>
>>135263129

There is no such things as science or non-science. -Bill Nye 2017
>>
obviously a witch. burn it at the stake.
>>
>>135273426
>Gender is ltierally described as being a Male or FEMALE BUT NOT ITS A FUCKING SOCIAL MADE UP CONCEPT EH YOU non thinking twat
eh, you're wrong.
>the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
>>
>>135273491
i'm happy they died.
>>
>>135273415
I still haven't seen you source where "race" is used to refer to different species. It appears to be a strawman unless you can source it.
>>
>>135263129
Why do you post this exact same picture with the exact same text every day? You already got the replies you wanted in the first thread.
>>
>>135272290
Here it is >135273531
>>
>>135273277
It seems the argument for race supposedly not being real is that there is no one identifying trait or gene that can be pointed to to define a race.

But certainly there are clusters of traits/genes that appear amongst the groups we call races.

Races are statisically real.

Even if it were impossible to definitely assign every individual to a specific race, then it would not make the phenomenon of races existing less real.

Saying races aren't real they seem to mean that it is not possible to definitely assign each individual a race based upon a single trait or gene therefore it is not possible to assign each individual to a race therefore since races have fuzzy edges and overlap they aren't 'real'

That is not what real means
>>
>>135273695

What about the car, though?

Did the car deserve its fate?

>no one ever thinks about the car
>>
>>135271345
Since WHEN is race used to refer to specie???!!??

IF race= specie then WTF specie=? specie?

Why have two different words mean same thing? Thery are NOT synonims cause one of them used for centuries to mean COMPLETELY other thing and now all of the sudden we are informed it's meaning has been changed.

+1000 Acknowledge obvious user's agenda.
>>
>>135273689
The state of being male or Female, is that not the literal definition? of gender how am I wrong
>>
File: 1492984697973.jpg (124KB, 960x793px) Image search: [Google]
1492984697973.jpg
124KB, 960x793px
>>
>>135273950
fuck you're right poor car, and poor car owner.
Security company will cover the nigger costs.

The funny thing is AGAIN, if it would be white kids there would be no uproar. Just. "its their fault"
>>
>>135273412
See this is how you blew it when you're trolling. First pretend to be an anti-racist libtard and then complain about slimes invading Europe.

Either way, Angela Kasmierczak is ethnically Polish
>>
Bill is really a woman... bill is so ashamed of his lie of being a "man" he will destroy the hole concept of gender
>>
>>135272290
>I made the thread. Look for Bill Nye.
>>
>>135263129
>There's no such thing as biology
Ok he lost it.
>>
Niggers offend me just by existing. Ugly, stupid, and violent.
>>
>>135274010
read further. you can do it.
>>
>>135272687

Race is the term we use for those differences. You can't diminish the observable facts on a technicality of it being referenced colloquially.

If you want to transfer the entire argument of "race" to "sub-species" then fine, but the motives for "racism" will exist in the same capacity. You disprove no worldly example, only correct a literary term.

I'm genuinely confused if you're crusading for equity or language reform?
>>
>>135263129
Wasn't the first study about this gender identity bullshit made by some kike who sexually abused some kid who had his dick cut off from a circumcision gone wrong, leading up to the kid blowing out his brains with a sawed off shotgun in his car in his thirties?
Don't (((they))) consider eugenics bullshit science because of all the horrendous research the nazis did?

SEEMS KINDA LIKE A DOUBLE STANDARD IF YOU ASK ME.
>>
>>135273903
Yeah when I think of this, I think of how dogs have a ridiculous amount of mutting and while there are purebreds, there are still plenty of mixed ones. I imagine this with humans but it's been muddles so much over so long a period of time that there are no true pure breeds and if there are theyre so few in number at this point. We still have distinct ethnic features but biologically speaking a little bit of everything has made it's way into our genes one way or another.
>>
>>135273563
You are a Serbian retard.
Subspecies are capable of interbreeding and producing a viable offspring.
>>
>>135274277
Hey in a couple years they will say the Universe doesn't exist cause they have a better word for it.

just fuck them all
>>
>>135274248
Ok so they are referring to Masculinity(male and femininity) Female, which both fucking exist still and are very, I know this may shock you, real
>>
>>135271972
>Skin colour is ALL that's to race
>Niggers are hated by Whites, Asians, Indians, Arabs -ANYONE who gets to know them cause wait for it........the colour of their SKIN is black?!?

retadred

If race is ethncity then what is English, German, Russian etc.?
inbf4 nationalities/ethinicities don't exist

SPECIE
RACE
ETHNICITY/NATIONALITY

It's preety darn simple, retard fag
>>
>You make statement about word X.
>SJW changes definition of word X.
>SJW shows that something fallacious follows from their invented definition of word X.
>SJW claims to have refuted your statement about word X.

That's classic strawman.

>I like waffles.
>SJW: waffles are nails in your eyes.
>SJW: nails in your eyes hurt and can blind you.
>SJW: therefore you are stupid to like waffles.

That's not someone you can communicate with.
>>
>>135263129
he's been around long enough that I am pretty sure there would be video somewhere of him acknowledging race
>>
>>135274248
But the social aspects of being male and female are based on our biological differences. Women serve a separate societal role from men because we are totally different creatures. So gender still somewhat holds credence as an identity for the sexes.
>>
I swear to god my friends hate Bill Nye because of this. But some of them were ok of them and I told them to >fuck off.
>>
>>135274421
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALREADY
Why do we even tolerate anyone below 60 IQ on here??
>>
>>135263129
>there's no race
>WAHH EVIL RACISTS
>there's no gender
>I'm a tribinaric proto-futuristic demiperson!
huh...
>>
>>135274468
This, they don't adress the points, they just make up new terms and say the terms everyone uses are wrong and therefore they don't exist.
>>
File: DFyqOw1U0AAnbXx.jpg (73KB, 692x681px) Image search: [Google]
DFyqOw1U0AAnbXx.jpg
73KB, 692x681px
>>135263129
He's only just getting started.

You goyim cannot stop scientific progress
>>
>>135274421
you're pretty damn simple
>>
>>135274412
Yes I agree with you.

>>135274537
I think it's just more of an explainer of how masculine or feminine you are at this point. When I was younger the definition of gender was biological sex. People use the word differently now and dictonaries changed, sad shit but language evolves.
>>
>>135274585
This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
bill only does this for sjw pussy. hes got groupies of sjw blue hairs that whip him into submission.
>>
File: money.jpg (28KB, 485x315px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
28KB, 485x315px
>>135269815
(((Gender))) is a meme.

>Sexologist John Money coined the term gender role in 1955. The term gender role is defined as the actions or responses that may reveal their status as boy, man, girl or woman, respectively. It includes, but is not restricted to, sexuality in the sense of eroticism.

Did you know that this same man, who created the concept of gender being different from sexual biology, was involved in this experiment?

>In 1966, a botched circumcision left eight-month-old David Reimer without a penis. John Money persuaded the baby's parents that sex reassignment surgery would be in Reimer's best interest. At the age of 22 months, Bruce underwent an orchidectomy, in which his testicles were surgically removed. He was reassigned to be raised as female and given the name Brenda. Money further recommended hormone treatment to which the parents agreed.

>In 2000, David and his twin brother (Brian) alleged that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role. He said as a child, Money forced him go "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks", and that Money forced David to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Money reportedly took photographs of the two children doing these activities. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".

>On July 1, 2002, Brian was found dead from an overdose of antidepressants. On May 4, 2004, after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and marital troubles, David committed suicide by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun at the age of 38.

(((gender))) is the brainchild of a pederast
>>
>>135265473
Race is definitely real and would be similar to "subspecies" of homo sapien. Gender isn't "real" and is a "social construct," but it is heavily heavily intertwined with biological sex and we use it because 99% of humanity falls in either male or female and it would be incalculably wasteful to have a more discerning system. So we invented it and now people want to tear it down for the feelz of the last 1% that aren't directly described by the system but could fit in where they wanted without making such a huge fuss about it
>>
>>135274343
Ok Bosniak mudlsime, I'll go eeeeeeeasy and sloooow on you so that you can follow me, ok?

>Subspecies are capable of interbreeding and producing a viable offspring.

.....agh.....yeah. Where did I say that's not true?

Niggers and Whites = same specie
Niggers= sub specie
Whites = sub specie

now the best part this all thread is about you fucking autistic cunt.....

SUB SPECIE=RACE

They are SYNONYMS.

That's all. Oh, and kys.
>>
>>135274845
>botched circumcision
hungry hungry rabbi
>>
>>135274716
If he means "sleeping with someone elses girl while they watch", then yeah, thats pretty punk rock
>>
>>135274736
Well I'm sticking with the original definition. Don't use the new one. You're just furthering SJW bullshit by doing so. Using gender in the new way totally justifies this nonbinary cancer and it has to stop. Same with anti whites changing the definition of racism to mean class relation. It's all bullshit.
>>
>>135274845
>With david playing the bottom Role

AWOOO
>>
>>135275029
Niggers and whites can have the children, you literal retard. So they are not different subspecies.
Less Orthodox Church, more school, nigger.
>>
File: 1491927839202.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491927839202.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>135263129
race is simply a broad classification for human differences
racism is simply the knowledge and utilization of human differences

it's not about superiority
however, you can say that certain races tend to be better at certain things
or tend to have a higher resistance, or are more susceptible to certain diseases

disregarding those differences is very very harmful to human society as a whole
>>
>>135274715
I'd be curious to learn more about this kind of thing. At the beginning of Locke's "Essay Concerning Human Understanding," he talks about how most of the arguments about perception are due to different people using different meanings of words, so it's all semantic.

I'd like to read a full treatise on that.
>>
>>135263129
D'oh!
>>
File: Gajhodhar.jpg (59KB, 480x633px) Image search: [Google]
Gajhodhar.jpg
59KB, 480x633px
>>135263129
Bill Nye is preparing his followers for the announcement that he is a transitioning homosexual.
>>
>>135267616
It's not "wrong" morality-wise but shouldn't be encouraged but rather treated so people can feel normal in their bodies. Remember this has not been a big thing in past societies, but is an offshoot of Feminism/extreme Progressivism/Degeneracy like have brought down other civilizations.
It's part of our Fall of Rome unless we fix feminism/sexual liberation where it all starts from
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
>>135265311
It's a real article but from some shit website called Political Outsource. I wouldn't be surprised if OP has some connection to it.
>>
>>135263129
mr.shekel looks like a retarded meat puppet
>>
>>135275217
HOLY BLOODY FUCKING RETARDED MUDLSIME TURK LARPER PIG!

You do know that differnet breedsof dogs or as we call it in our langueage RASE aka races of dogs can also have offspring?

Like small pug and giatn German Shepard which are a wee bit different from each other.

They are still diferent races!

I'm agnostic though and you're retard. Hope all the mudlsimes that gathered in Sarajevo rape you into submission youfucking good for nothing larper.

>races exist
>Bosnian mudslimes are biggest larpers in history of the universe
>>
They changed the meaning of the words to further unify us as a species, but I hope this does not lead to the Denial of the evolutionary and biological differences between Man and Man in different areas or heritages and Woman and Man. And in changing the word gender to mean social construct they mean that men don't have to act like men and woman don't have to act like woman, even though evolutionary and biologically they have evolved into these gender roles. Newspeak now
>>
>>135275138
I'll use gender the way that the way the majority of the population uses it. Also the further Gender gets separated from sex, it will make their platform look fucking silly and harm 'SJW bullshit' Think of it like this, right now the left wants the populace to think that biological sex and gender are similar things to be used interchangably. If society comes to terms with Gender =being masculine or feminine
and
Sex = Male or female

Then it really just fucks up the whole 'transgendered' idea because they are attempting to change their 'sex' while their gender is already whatever they identify with (strictly just by playing by the rules they have set forth) So they won't be transgendered, they'll be transexual. and we all know how important titles are to these people.
>>
If you were any more late with this thread, you'd be due in 3 months.
>>
>>135274845
everyone fucking knows this on this board dude
>>
>>135273426
Even if you grant that gender is a social construct (its not), they literally cannot form an argument that it isn't a good one that should be respected and adhered to. Its like saying the law is a social construct or natural rights is a social construct. Its literally not an argument. Rules are oppressive by nature. Less than one half of one percent of the population having a mental illness is not just cause for the abolition of gender, construct or not.

Also, its a bit peculiar that this shit always happens to be an assault on masculinity, don't you think? How often do you see articles or media on how feminine normality needs to go? Its all the rage when a feminist wants to be awarded for spreading her legs, but mysteriously disappears on the front line of manufactured transgender battle. Make no mistake, the push for transgender rights is simply another communist method of assaulting the family and destroying the structure of society. Every good-hearted person living in a nice community that respects natural law needs to be put against the wall so that Aron can parade around in a dress with tax-funded mutilated genitals and demand people call him Arianna without getting a funny look.
>>
>>135275228
>human differences
No such thing white boi

>you can say that certain races tend to be better at certain things
dats raycist
>>
>>135275814
>>135275995

lol basically just said that
>>
>>135268647
>which is an opinion, and a stupid one at that

no, that is literally the definition of sex and gender
>>
>>135270640
>exponentially
Slightly TRIGGERED. That word does not make much sense when comparing two points.
>>
>>135275814
what we should do the next time someone calls us racists is saying race doesn't exist so we can't possibly be racists and point out they are the real racists for using that term if race doesn't exist, apparently only ethnicities exist. Use the new terms against them, their brains will have a hard time to cope with that cause only they are getting advantage of discussing old ideias with new terms that are most of the time synonyms.
>>
>>135275778
Yes, and that's why calling it "race" ili ti ga rase is wrong.
>tfw not even Bosniak
>>
>>135265012
He's a "science communicator" like Black Science Man--they are only qualified in their fields (engineering/astrophysics as I recall) but are disingenuously presented as "science" authorities, as though science is monolithic and something you can be a general expert in.
>>
>>135276254
>human differences
No such thing white boi

>WUT UP AYOOOO WAIT BOT WEA WAIT BUNNIES AT AAAAAAAH MUUUUUUUH DIIIIIICK B I G BLACK DIIIIIIIICK AND STRONK U PUNNY WAIT BOI

-choose one,nigger
>>
>>135276548
Evolution stops at the neck donchaknow?
>>
>>135263129
All that money to tell lies and hate white people.

And you still get more whites if you breed them that way. (((Somebody))) doesn't like whites breeding with whites. Ask them why when you see them.
>>
File: mawa.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mawa.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Bill Nye the Science Kike
>>
File: finnishmasterrace.png (80KB, 787x392px) Image search: [Google]
finnishmasterrace.png
80KB, 787x392px
>>135263129
>race isn't real

Oh ok.
>>
>>135269747
>Whatever term you use for it. Human beings can be classified into different subgroups that have specific identifiable characteristics.

yeah they can but the way that is done has societal context. -> social construct.

like if someone is 'half black and half white', what would be the science of determinig the race of that specific person? now you will probably say it's black but that rule is not based on any science.
>>
>>135276395
Only way for you and this thread and Bill Nye to not be ratrded is for us to accept the change of definition of race you're trying to do.

And you know what?
You, Bill Nyye and other cucks want to change the name of broad groups insie human specie to something which to brainwashed morons sounds more scientific like sub-species or something similar? Fine.

Can't wait to be called sub-speciest when I point out differences and call accuser science denier.

This is all giant battle over semantics and policing language. Differences exist. They warrant a classification aka name. Race is according to you cucks not the right word. So you need to use some other.

You use ethicity. But that word has always been used to describe NATIONALITY.

Either way you end up in dead end redefining things cause reasons and feeewings.
>>
>>135270796

Fuck me you're thick. Seperate species?

Ignored.
>>
>>135276843
Mullato.

Also percentages based on ancestors.
Want to keep this more precise and easy to follow?

Don't turn your country into Brazil 2.0.
>>
>>135276843

You poor soul. You have been thoroughly and utterly demoralized.

"social construct" is a jew-term used to try to deny the existence of an objective reality.

The entirety of science is a social construct. Mathematics can be said to be a social construct under this definition.

>>135276824

Look at this post, genetics and statistical analysis can be used to infer conclusions about the world around us.
>>
>>135263129
He looks like a fucking tranny, look at his makeup!! Eyebrows are ridiculous, as they always are on xirs
>>
>>135266708
Underrated
>>
>>135277374
Yeah since when has ANYONE used RACE to refer to entire different species?

Not even Stormniggers unironically do that.

Everyone in the public since ever used it to denot sub group. Everyone in scientific community before 60s or 70s maybe even later, used it for same purporse.

All of the sudden. BOOM. Name means something else, we need new one now, oh shit let's borrow one which already has other meaning.in order to appease sjws.

Problem solved he he...
>>
>>135273491

lol she clearly deleted all the "bad" comments and preserved all the supportive ones

thumbs down m8
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.