[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpilling Tactics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: RedPill.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
RedPill.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
How do you redpill people on certain topics?
Are you aggressive or subtle?

I have managed to redpill at least 7 people on refugees. Some key points:

>Show them videos and pictures of the refugees and how they are all primarily males of military age
>Show them news articles of sexual assault cases. Some key ones are Cologne sexual assault, France Eiffel Tower rape, Calais rape, Iranian man rapes little boy in Austria
>Talk about how they've abandoned their country and how they've left their family like sisters and mothers and elderly back home in a wore torn country
>Show them interviews and videos of them saying they came to make money
>Start mentioning economic migrant, how they are just abandoning home and coming to our countries for money/welfare
>Show videos how they all just laze around doing nothing and collect welfare
>Show how they all have flashy mobile phones and facebook
>Once you got them on board you can really start vilifying them and even providing false information. It's easier to get people on board if you have the advantage of peer pressure
>>
>>135262480
I would say but I fear what would happen...

For red pilling the masses only the next hot viral will work, that is all i'm saying here, how you deliver it is up to your ingenuity.
>>
Slowly and subtle then later on get aggressive. If you come out of the gate with Hitler and jew redpills normalfags will reject it. Start with small economic or social policies
>>
>>135262480
Fash haircut and tranny srs videos.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.