[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WH Insider Anon wasn't LARPing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 58

Here is what I think happened:

1. Trump dumps on Sessions all week.

2. Complains that nothing is being done and that Hillary hasn't been investigated.

3. Congress asks the DOJ to name a special counsel to investigate Hillary-Lynch-Obama.

4. Because the boss is complaining that nothing is being done, and rightfully so, a special counsel gets named.

5. Those three are in huge jeopardy because they are dirty. The special counsel is going to get somebody on something.

In other words, Trump bashes sessions all week to give them all cover for naming a special counsel.

And then you have the arrest of one of the Awan Brothers. I'm guessing that was scheduled for yesterday, but they had to move it up because he was trying to leave the country.

The Awan Brothers may have been the leakers to WikiLeaks, and may have been involved in espionage. Some are even trying to connect them to the Seth Rich murder.

The FBI's Counsel getting investigated for leaking classified information.

I don't know if this part is going to pan out, but supposedly there are supposed to be criminal indictments by next Wednesday.

This was a huge day.
>>
>>135260479
we'll see, I definitely think trump bashing sessions was some underwater tiddlywinks
>>
There was a huge spur of trolls pretending to be WH Anon precisely because a real anomaly happened on /pol/
>>
>>135261063
>There was a huge spur of trolls pretending to be WH Anon precisely because a real anomaly happened on /pol/
The anomaly being that it was a legitimate Insider tip? I think it was.
>>
except for the fact that nothing happened when he said it was going to happen, yeah he was totally legit you fucking retard. he even said it was going to break on twitter. we get larps like him every day claiming that ITS HAPPENING ON THIS DATE and nothing ever fucking happens. go fuck yourself for being one of the useful idiots that shits up this board with half-assed larps.
>>
>>135260606
I remain unconvinced that Jeff Sessions isn't secretly butt-buddies with Lindsey Graham and his zombie boyfriend.
>>
>>135262265
you serious bro?

awan arrest and appointment of prosecutror to go after clinton, clinton foundation, lynch and obama?

shits lit
>>
>>135260606
>I definitely think trump bashing sessions was some underwater tiddlywinks
After they spent all week praising Sessions and bashing Trump for trying to run him out as Attorney General, they won't be credibly able to bash him after he names the special counsel. I think that's what Trump was up to. It was either that, or he just wanted to create chaos to focus everybody on this event.
>>
>>135262405
heh was it sessions that filed to remove gay protections from civil rights shit?
>>
1. Special council didn't get named
2. Paul Ryan will shut it down
3. All WH anons were leftypol LARPS

Like this >>135167918
>>
>>135262360
all you're doing is deflecting. where is the twitter happening. where is any significant happening? awan brothers arrest has nothing to do with WHanon larp. They've been in the news far before that.
>>
>>135260479
Trump shitting on Sessions and then posting tranny banny is classic Trump diversion.

If they appoint a real special counsel and actually convene a grand jury, like they should've done for hillary, there's no way any of them get away, unless there is extreme tampering from deep state operatives.

WHA was right.

This is the beginning of Justice.

May God help all of those investigating... its gonna get bloody. Many of them will die, I fear.
>>
>>135262743
did you read trumps twats yesterday?

you won't acknowledge that awan scandal is HUUUGE news? He worked for 50 or so dems, and had access to their emaisl and files and most of their passwords, and is linked ti the mudslime broterhood

there is a good chance that a good chunk of the dems are going down over this, AND the mudslime brotherhood and tons of mosques and other affiliates

this is mudslime espionage in collaberation with the DNC
>>
>>135262972
>there is a good chance that a good chunk of the dems are going down over this, AND the mudslime brotherhood and tons of mosques and other affiliates
>this is mudslime espionage in collaberation with the DNC
this this THIS FUCKING THIS
>>
>>135262972
>awan scandal is HUUUGE news?
it doesn't matter, none of this happened on the 27th and the Awan bros have been in the news long before now you fucking newfag. you even have reddit spacing. do you confirm or deny that there was no happening on the 27th and you fell for the larp? do you also confirm or deny that you post on reddit?
>>
>>135262360
You fell for a proven LARP bro
>>
>>135263165
I confirm or deny that I don't give a shit about your nigger opinion

trump retweeted this on the 27th
https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/890542946570952705

now, I can't confirm or deny that whanon is legit

>>135263365
so prove it

and why should I give a shit? something big happened on the 27th
>>
>>135261063
Protip: all wh anons are larpers
>>
>>135262554
>Special council didn't get named
>2. Paul Ryan will shut it down
Dream on. Special counsel will get named by Jeff sessions, and Paul Ryan doesn't dare to shut it down. He couldn't even if he wanted to.
>>
>>135263412
>now, I can't confirm or deny that whanon is legit
that's what you're trying to argue, now fuck off back to plebbit
>>
Funny enough, now that Mueller will be adding Hilary and Co to his portfolio this confirms that he is indeed Trump's special counsel he promised.
Thing is, Mueller hasn't been in the media spot light at ALL. He hasn't given interviews, he hasn't spoken to anyone about anything, all we have is media typical "sources say" shit about him and what he is doing.
If Mueller were to come out and say Trump is clean and they would be investigating Hilary that sudden, it would look bad for Trump because he the libtards and MSM can just say Trump is attacking Hilary to throw everything off him.
However, if Congress approves it and assigns Mueller to the case, after sometime passes and more of Hilary's crimes comes to light, it will be obvious who the true criminals are.
Remember, the libtards and MSM have been building up Mueller for months, so they can't say he would be impartial or favoring Trump.
Really is beyond 4d chess by Trump.
>>
File: 1469871736151.jpg (154KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1469871736151.jpg
154KB, 1024x1276px
>>135263660
prediction was happeneing on 27th

happening happened on 27th

was that whanon correct, or just a cohencidence?

who cares

you really mad about this spacing huh, faggot?

wew
>>
>>135263578
Actually, the prosecutor would be named by Rachel Brand. Sessions recused himself from Hilary, and Rosenstein has a conflict of interest since he hired Mueller.
Therefor, this would go to 2nd deputy AG Rachel Brand who is a adamant Trump supporter. Its a huge win for Trump in everyway
>>
>>135263668
>Funny enough, now that Mueller will be adding Hilary and Co to his portfolio this confirms that he is indeed Trump's special counsel he promised.
That's another great point. Sessions isn't going to have to name another special counsel, he could just officially enlarge Muller's mandate. I'm sure that privately he has been investigating this stuff, this was just a ruse to make it all official.
>>
File: (((EU))).png (195KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
(((EU))).png
195KB, 2000x1333px
>>135263668
did you watch the hearing on the 26th that amended some bil or something to change the scope of the inverstigation into comey's firing into all of comey's questionable bullshit over the years, and those who told him to do it?

that was pretty fucking impressive, the dumbocraps were pretty angry too, delicious salt

>>135263470
see pic
>>
>>135260479
bump
>>
>>135263898
>Actually, the prosecutor would be named by Rachel Brand. Sessions recused himself from Hilary, and Rosenstein has a conflict of interest since he hired Mueller.
>Therefor, this would go to 2nd deputy AG Rachel Brand who is a adamant Trump supporter. Its a huge win for Trump in everyway
I thought sessions only recused himself over Russia. I vaguely remember something else about Hillary, but I wasn't sure that it was a recusal. But yeah, this is great.
>>
>>135260479
>The Awan Brothers may have been the leakers to WikiLeaks
Possibly, but I don't see what's in it for them. Maybe that was their leverage to get $$$ from the DNC ? But then, why would they do it and then still be on the DNC payroll ?
>>
>>135262810
>Trump shitting on Sessions and then posting tranny banny is classic Trump diversion.
>If they appoint a real special counsel and actually convene a grand jury, like they should've done for hillary, there's no way any of them get away, unless there is extreme tampering from deep state operatives.
>WHA was right.
>This is the beginning of Justice.
>May God help all of those investigating...
Amen to that! These dams have to be smart enough to know that they don't want Republicans doing the same things to them and blackmailing them like they blackmailed Chief Justice Roberts. If they put up a resistance, it will all be Kabuki.
>>
>>135263898
I don't think Rachel Brand will be naming the special counsel. I think he's been insulting Sessions all week just to get everybody to praise him for when Sessions ultimately names the new special counsel and/or increases Mueller's authority.
>>
>>135260479
George Webb doing investigation Seth Rich murder has been naming the Awan Brothers for months now.
>>
>>135264193
sounds reasonable, I'd expect that they were doing some other espionage, possibly some extortion too
>>
>>135260479
Again do you want brother's trying to flee the country was a likely situation they have been named as connected to the Seth Rich murder in the DNC leaks for months.
>>
>>135264558
True. Maybe George Webb isn't as much of a nut as people were saying he was.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 240x196px
>>135262265
>>
>>135264705
Yeah that's a given. What I (and everybody interested in this) would like to know is why is (((Wasserman-Schultz))) STILL protecting them. They must have serious shit on her, as in worse-than-testifying-to-congress shit. I'd argue she dun goofed on multiple levels and is now getting fucked my muslim dicks, pun intended.
>>
This is all so perfectly consistent with what WHA said about that this was all about to Boomerang on the Democrats.
>>
>>135260479
Sessions said on tucker last night they're having a presser next week and sessions wants to see people in jail over the leaking of information
>>
>The Awan Brothers may have been the leakers to WikiLeaks

SETH RICH
>>
>>135263660
>shilling this hard
Here's your .02$
>>
>>135264948
her fucking brother is in charge of prosecuting the case, kek

serious shit on her, OR some rico type scheme/foreign influence shit. if the clinton foundation has been taking foreign bribes for decades, probably most if not all higher up dems are implicated too
>>
>>135264948
>why is (((Wasserman-Schultz))) STILL protecting them
Well, there was an older post that was recently linked about somebody overhearing in a meeting at DNC headquarters that if anybody was going to go down for the death of that disgrace it was going to be DWS.

Let me throw out two things. Seth Rich was the leaker, one or more of the Awans was CIA. Hillary/Podesta told Debbie to take care of the problem, and she delegated the problem to Awan. Awan, being CIA, either decided to kill him outright or was only going to rough him up and it got out of hand.
>>
>>135265122
Defo. The pakies must know something about Seth Rich or any other body surrounding the clinton foundation I'd wager. If so, shit's cooked for the dems.
>>
>>135263660
.02 shekels has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>135265255
I think it's probably much much deeper than a single murder, or even financial shit

this could be the biggest scandal in US history, remember all the veritas vids on voter fraud too, and them boasting they've been bussing people round for 50 years? then there is the selling influence, bribery, foreign collussion etc

I think I'm gonna need more popcorn, maybe a few truck fulls
>>
>>135262265
>he even said it was going to break on twitter.
Trump retweeted this yesterday

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/890542946570952705
>>
Trump, and a handful of patriots, are fighting tooth and nail against a fully entrenched deep state that was just waiting for Hillary to come in and continue the grand plan of the destruction of the West, continued war and growth of the state.
We dodged a bullet so huge and deadly with Trump winning against all odds.
This is the Battle we are witnessing.
This is the ugliness he is fighting for every minute since he landed in DC.
He is a true hero and needs our support more than even we realize.
Things are going to get much worse before they begin to get better.
And, every day, they is no guarantee he will win.
The left is not only asleep too this reality, they are brainwashed enemies who need to be forced out of their special kind of crazy if we have any hope of continued winning.
>>
>>135265009
>Sessions said on tucker last night they're having a presser next week and sessions wants to see people in jail over the leaking of information
That might be consistent with one of the posts that said the indictments would be finalized by next Wednesday. I forget if it came from the real WHA or from a larper, though
>>
I think someone got outplayed by the deep state
>>
>>135265242
>was only going to rough him up and it got out of hand.
I remember reading that Seth Rich was killed in the hospital by a crew member tied to Podesta somehow.

But if DWS doesn't take the fall for Seth Rich, she is nonetheless going to be indicted for something. I'd put my money on obstruction of justice at this point. This could open the gates of hell for Obongo and the old hag - but these people are heavily protected.
>>
File: 1501235348523.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501235348523.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>135260479
this is the happening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0&feature=youtu.be&t=25525
timestamped for your convenience
>>
>>135265556
That was a larper
The sessions press conference could be strictly ms-13 and illegal immigration or it could be the beginning of the new investigation and naming a special prosecutor. Either way, wheels are rolling and yesterday a hell of a lot hppened.
>>
>>135265462
>remember all the veritas vids on voter fraud too, and them boasting they've been bussing people round for 50 years?
Yeah, do you think Jeb or any one of the other 16 Cucks who were running for president would have the balls to go after that? They give us some bullshit like maintaining voters belief in the system. Thank God for Trump. I have a feeling we're going to see some real changes unfold. Changes for the better.
>>
>>135265462
Hell yeah. This is a field trip to lands never explored before. Just imagine if Obama himself is convicted, and then Hillary. The justice boner would be insane and last 100 years.
>>
>>135265621
>This could open the gates of hell for Obongo and the old hag - but these people are heavily protected.
Trump doesn't care. If he thinks they are guilty, he will bash them in public long enough until the public demands justice. A Washington DC largely black jury will probably let the Muslim go, but I don't think they're going to have a lot of Mercy for Hillary.
>>
just because the swamp people havent been rounded up and executed doesn't mean this is the tipping point of the ball on the hill. this could prove direct violations of multiple serious us and international laws, possibly treason. These people have powerful friends, they've had time to gather strength, even in our (((republicans)))
>>
isn't the tipping point*
>>
>>135265621
>But if DWS doesn't take the fall for Seth Rich, she is nonetheless going to be indicted for something.
But they've been saying that she is very rattled. You don't get rattled over an obstruction charge. You get rattled if you think there's a chance that they can get you on murder.
>>
>>135265739
>>135265811
it would be the happening of a lifetime

think trump has looked into obamas birth cert, college transcripts etc yet?
>>
>>135265621
We can hope all we want but truth is nothing will happen and we should all know this
>>
didnt the "alleged" WH anon say "the ball will drop"
it's in it's descent now
>>
>>135266229
>think trump has looked into obamas birth cert, college transcripts etc yet?
Wouldn't that be something? There would be a good argument that being born on foreign soil nullifies every single thing that he did during those eight years. Now that's what I call repeal and replace.
>>
trump doesnt care about politeness, hes speaking directly to us and making every one else scramble to cover the ass while playing 4d chess with the media and the dnc. he's exposing everyone, even the republicans who the dnc have dirt on, thats why they are fighting him tooth and nail on everything to make him seem like a failure so the public will be more easily sold on impeachment
>>
>>135266363
>There would be a good argument that being born on foreign soil nullifies every single thing that he did during those eight years
hell yeah!

not to mention fast and furious, obismocare getting rammed through illegally as a tax and not a tax, the irs being used to target rightwing groups... what am I missing out?
>>
>>135266432
I wish this were fucking true
>>
>>135266230
>truth is nothing will happen
This anon is right though >>135265969

>>135266159
Very true. If DWS falls I'll be extatic. If Ocongo and the crooked shart fall, man oh man. The West will be back, baby.

>>135266363
Trump dismissed this birth certificate thing though. He prolly has some better stuff in his pocket.
>>
>>135266230
>nothing will happen

Had this been a normal transition, I think Trump probably would have let them slide. But given what has happened since election day, Trump is going to get them. Both for Retribution and for this country's sake.
>>
once he has all the evideonce he needs he will drain the swamp. itll be our time to put responsible politicians that have our interests at heart into place.

Donald J. Trump the Gatekeeper to MAGA
>>
>>135266573
Doesn't matter there's no historical precedent for this kind of thing, evil has always gotten away with evil. I don't think that's going to change just because Trump is in office. It needs to but there's too many motherfuckers ducking and hiding and we're grasping at straws here in reality we have no for sure proof of anything. Be realistic here I know we're all getting off on Justice boners and what not but come on
>>
everyone has already exposed themselves, if he can get his hands on the datadrive those pakistanis stole, i bet he'd have almost everything he needs
>>
File: STONEINTENSIFIES.jpg (8KB, 293x306px) Image search: [Google]
STONEINTENSIFIES.jpg
8KB, 293x306px
>Lindsey Graham to Introduce Bill Limiting Trump’s Ability to Fire the Special Counsel Investigating Him

means:

Lindsey Graham to Introduce Bill Limiting Trump’s Ability to Fire the Special Counsel Investigating Clinton

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/07/graham-has-bill-to-prevent-trump-from-firing-mueller.html
>>
I think exposing the frauds would actually restore the peoples faith in government. the media has open the publics eyes with their complete disregard for even pretending to not be fake news.
and everyone ducking and covering is being spotted. people are voicing their stances out loud all we have to do is listen and not elect who the media tells us to
>>
>>135266726
There's a lot of people including on the Dem side who believe there's a double standard in the justice system between elites and common people. No hope is too big anon, especially in America.
>>
The idea that people in government were elected because they were rich, actually used to work, and still does, look at donald trump. But it only works when you earn it yourself. Politicians these days make money being politicians.
>>
>>135264839
He's been led astray a few times and chased some dead ends. But he has also been dead on with multiple things.
I believe he has been purposely misled several times when he got close to the truth.
>>
ITT: People are so fucking dumb that they believe Awan's arrest happened on the 27th. So sick of these Plebbitors buoying up attention-seeking LARPers.
>>
he's taking his time and doing it smart
Maybe his third eye was awakened at the west wall
Become the jew to beat the jew
>>
>>135266933
Checked

Also that's that's not going to happen. With Trump's election we're going to see those non-voting Dems come out in droves to get rid of anything Republican. The media's influence has gotten greater on one side and less on the other. The situation is less optimistic then you realize.
>>
https://judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

THE WHEELS ARE IN MOTION.
>>
There needs to be an IQ test at the door of 4/pol/. Or maybe we can just kick out the T_D based niggers and le Kekistanis who are falling for all this garbage.
>>
>>135267283
>hillary shill larping as nazi
lmao is this really worth two cents ?
>>
>>135267169 well sure his sources were coming from crowd sources, if you think that nobody fed him information or lead him astray is your ridiculous
>>
>>135267476
You have to go back, you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>135266573
>If DWS falls I'll be extatic.
And learn to spell, you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>135263818
not really

you can do whatever you want
bro

lel
>>
>>135267415
Gee...i wonder.
>>
>>135267283
Dude Awan's ticket was for the 27th but he tried to dip out the 25th so they had to make a move
>>
>>135267534
>>135267593
And this, kids, is a shill. You realize not a soul on this website gives you credit or is even remotely influenced by you faggots, right ? All this time spent for nothing, must be frustrating - even for an already frustrated beta (((sjw))).
>>
File: 1494147799718s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494147799718s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>135267593
>grammar nazi
You are indeed the shill buddy, you have revealed yourself.
>>
>>135267415
this shit going on is literally our only hope short of civil unrest. i know its a long shot, but i do hope to be able to change the situation the right way.

Related: Honestly, take the media bias into account. Watch that helicopter footage with the truck driver. reverse the races.
i dont advocate for this to happen but we all know what would happen if it did. Eventually white will become so oppressed that these faggots shooting up schools will be the start of it all instead
>>
>>135267919
> basic spelling is grammar
Have some fucking pride in yourselves.
>>
>>135266726
>there's no historical precedent for this kind of thing
hasn't happened before, therefore can never happen

good logic anon

there has never been this level of corruption and criminality befoer either, but it happened
>>
>>135267918
Take your moronic T_D tactics back to Plebbit. You have a weak mind, a low IQ, and next to zero education. You don't fucking belong here.
>>
>>135260479
Spoilers

The WH insider is Donald Trump Jr.
>>
>>135260479

Yeah well I hope so.

In other news John McCain just killed any chance of Obamacare repeal. So, you know, that's like a third of the economy that's permanently locked up in regulatory bullshit, after years of promises to fix it. So, you know, that's kind of a big deal. Maybe even a bigger deal than getting Hillary locked up would be.

Because you know Bill Clinton was impeached and barred from practicing law ever again, but the Dems and media successfully rolled him out for a decade and a half as a celebratory, positive figure. And we all know how things like official congressional actions against Lois Lerner and Eric Holder actually did absolutely ZERO in terms of changing anything.

So I mean good fucking luck. The chances of any of these people ever being held accountable is slim. And the chances of it mattering even if they are is even less. At some point people are going to have to realize that democracy doesn't work.
>>
>>135263668
This!
Pretty obvious was Donald was doing. Also he met with Mueller just 1 day before the announcement of the special council. When will you guys learn to never doubt the God emperor?
>>
>>135263165
Quit splitting hairs you fucking faggit.
>>
>>135263165
>you even have reddit spacing

USENET SPACING
>>
>>135267169
>I believe he has been purposely misled several times when he got close to the truth.
Agree. I guess she has to maintain some plausible deniability. That's why I also think he's not using a trip code. He wants there to be some mystery.

The Mueller/Manafort pardon raised my curiosity. It is almost plausible, yet at the same time unbelievable.
>>
>>135268144
They're not going to do shit. Libtards are the most comfortable and laziest people of them all. They have to be paid to protest. The moment they try to escalate beyond pussy hats and rainbow dildos is the moment they're face down on the pavement with bullet holes in their heads.
>>
>>135264558
Even when everyone say votl is a larp. before all shit broke loose they explained why they discredited him.protection.
>>
>>135268559
the dems are some peice of work huh? party of slavery, party of kkk, party of jim crow, but pretend they are saints and reps did everything bad
>>
>>135268419
I'll give you these .02$ so you can ponder about the efficiency and use of your activity in here, my boy. Hint : it's as low as your wage.
>>
>>135265025
Remember the video where someone typed the name in the redacted space and it fit? Try it with Avid Awan.
>>
>>135268144
>Eventually white will become so oppressed that these faggots shooting up schools will be the start of it all instead
You do know that's why the original version of the KKK was started, don't you? It was started during Reconstruction because the military government wasn't doing a good job protecting whites from the newly emancipated slaves and the (((carpetbaggers))) from the north. For that matter, I bet nobody in school taught you about who the (((carpetbaggers))) were. You just assumed all these years that they were just your average garden-variety northerner, didn't you?
>>
Yep WH anon was real, no doubt about it. Bigger and bigger happenings next week confirms.
>>
>>135260479
This is a lot of hindsight bias.

What's more likely is that Trump is button-mashing like he always does, because he has no idea what he's doing. Button-mashing does actually work sometimes if you're lucky--it got him elected--but he's been flailing ever since.

There's never been any 10-d chess. It's just that sufficient incompetence by a person in a position of power often gets mis-attributed to "crazy like a fox," instead of "trying random stuff hoping something works."
>>
>>135263165
congress asks DOJ for an investigation into Hillary and DNC. FBI General Council is under investigation for leaking classified info.
Those are big happenings!
>>
>>135268363
>there has never been this level of corruption and criminality befoer either, but it happened
Let's face it, niggers aren't smart enough to follow rules. Even more embarrassing when you have Nigger attorneys running around government making a mess of everything. They are hoodlums, they come from a hoodlum culture and you put them around money and bling, this was an accident waiting to happen.
>>
>>135269234
No sweat trying to convince someone who's paid to argue against this, ozzbro.
>>
>>135268824
>the dems are some peice of work huh? party of slavery, party of kkk, party of jim crow, but pretend they are saints and reps did everything bad
Don't forget that they are the party of death. They are pro-abortion fanatics, euthanasia fanatics, and they kill their own staffers and Supreme Court Justices when they get in their way.
>>
this is just fucking pathetic

lol
>>
>>135269125
>What's more likely is that Trump is button-mashing like he always does, because he has no idea what he's doing. Button-mashing does actually work sometimes if you're lucky--it got him elected--but he's been flailing ever since.
How many billions do you have?
>>
>>135269234
who is the general council?
>>
File: carl_sagan.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
carl_sagan.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>135269703
>>
>>135260479
>This was a huge day.

they busted Scooty Libby's kid in LA for child porn, Trump just officially inserted his presidency as a footnote to watergate

he's writing history now
>>
>>135260479
Seth Rich was the leaker to Wikileaks.
Awan was the leaker to Islamabad.
>>
>>135269077
>nobody in school taught you about who the (((carpetbaggers))) were

bankers from Boston who were land grabbing poor southerners property after they defaulted on their loans for the slaves they used to own

the other guys were called scallywags and were just as much of land grabbing scum from Boston
>>
>>135269077
>I bet nobody in school taught you about who the (((carpetbaggers))) were
chekkked and nope

>>135269246
nigger judges and fucking senators too now, and that annoying prick gutierez who thinks he's some kind of comic, what a fag

>>135269462
dotr
>>
>>135270031
no shit history happens every day
>>
>>135260479
all dandy but steven wasserman is the deputy attorney in DC.

He is literally the brother of noodle hair
>>
>>135270031
>Scooty Libby's kid in LA for child porn,
What are the chances he's tied to Podesta's babyraper gang? Crooked California CPS employees were supplying some of the children to these pedos.
>>
File: 1461983741039.jpg (82KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
1461983741039.jpg
82KB, 274x320px
>>135270233
surely he'll recuse?
>>
File: rgregrgrg.png (221KB, 1526x1148px) Image search: [Google]
rgregrgrg.png
221KB, 1526x1148px
>>135269077
>carpet
>>
>>135270163
>bankers from Boston who were land grabbing poor southerners property after they defaulted on their loans for the slaves they used to own
>the other guys were called scallywags and were just as much of land grabbing scum from Boston
Read the letters of Ulysses S Grant over at rense.com. You will come away with a different conclusion.

http://www.rense.com/general63/waron.htm
>>
>>135270166
>chekkked and nope
Check again. Yep.
>>
File: IMG_2046.jpg (56KB, 750x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2046.jpg
56KB, 750x309px
WHOSE THE LEAK
>>
It's going as planned...just behind schedule...

DJT Jr. tweeted. What's next?
>>
>>135264193
Doesn't make sense to me unless they have worse stuff on DNC. So it was "you don't think we have shit on you and won't release it? How about them emails?"
That being said why hire obviously incompetent (and sleazy) Pakis to do IT? Unless DWS is a total idiot (maybe) or they wanted them to do criminal work for them (possibly). I'm inclined to go with Dems just being stupid
>>
>>135265811
there would be civil war before they let The First Black Preznit go to prison
>>
File: heard u talkin shit.jpg (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
heard u talkin shit.jpg
19KB, 480x640px
>>
>>135270584
will chek, I just meant we were never taught about it

kek, trump configrmed for sandy hook truther

https://archive.is/sMWha
>>
>>135270505
Yep. This is exactly what I was talking about. If memory serves, there are more letters of this kind over at this link.

>>
File: rgregrgrg.png (33KB, 976x234px) Image search: [Google]
rgregrgrg.png
33KB, 976x234px
"Debbie Wasserman Schultz committed suicide yesterday evening. She left a note saying Hillary Clinton absolutely didn't have her killed."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/
>>
I'm starting to think it's never going to happen and Trump really is a democrat shill.
>>
File: hillary.png (203KB, 1366x805px) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
203KB, 1366x805px
>>135271147
>>
>>135270584
jesus, jews again
>>
>>135270773
Gotta let it come, then. Remember Anthony Hopkin's speech in this move "the color purple" or something, where he states that if the civil war must happen, then let it come ? Same thing here.

Also, it'd be my honor and privilege to hunt down libtards with my fully automatic rifle. But I'm telling you, these fat libturds will suddenly become much less idealistic when it comes to defend their ideas in the streets and in the fields. They're intrinsically beta and they know it, so they'll never engage in anything that puts their fat guts at risk.
>>
File: 1491060137950.jpg (41KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
1491060137950.jpg
41KB, 680x793px
>>135266781
fuck Graham RINO can suck my bennis
>>
File: 1499773220653.png (124KB, 750x780px) Image search: [Google]
1499773220653.png
124KB, 750x780px
>>135271612
let the man tie the noose around the necks of trump's enemies. they are forging the blade to be used against them.
>>
>>135266781
Little does Graham know that Mueller isn't going after Trump. Mueller is going after Clinton. Trump owns Mueller.
>>
File: 1500132340213.jpg (224KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500132340213.jpg
224KB, 768x576px
>>135271838
exactly.
>>
The Trump-Sessions-Mueller conflict is just kabuki theater to keep the press distracted. Trump has become a master at dangling a shiny object in front of the press while he shivs them in the back.
Right about now Awan is handing over all the DNC emails to the feds to save his ass from federal prison. The Dems know they're fucked, and the media won't be able to memory hole this story for much longer. My bet is DWS won't be breathing by the time Clinton goes on trial for primary election fraud.
>>
>>135269885
https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/26/politics/james-a-baker-fbi-general-counsel-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media
>>
File: b82.png (203KB, 620x634px) Image search: [Google]
b82.png
203KB, 620x634px
>>135272671
>My bet is DWS won't be breathing by the time Clinton goes on trial for primary election fraud.

They are probably gearing up to whack her.

Stories like this one show how distraught she is.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/

Her health records have probably already been retconned.
>>
>muh sikret society
>muh seth reich

Grow up /pol/ and focus on real habbenings
>>
>>135270366
I wonder why sessions isn't just firing him. 9d chess or not.
>>
File: u will never be this cool.gif (253KB, 499x400px) Image search: [Google]
u will never be this cool.gif
253KB, 499x400px
>>135272989
>>
>>135272895
>http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/debbie-wasserman-schultz-barely-able-function-since-imran-awan-arrest/
Remember, the Democrats wanted people within the party to know that those who step out of line get whacked. If anybody has first-hand knowledge of what happens to people who don't toe the line, it's her.
>>
File: nigeljpg.jpg (144KB, 1479x924px) Image search: [Google]
nigeljpg.jpg
144KB, 1479x924px
>>135273370
Her best hope is to throw herself at Trump's mercy, flip on everyone, admit to everything and help the case get built against the rest.

There's no winning move left but to surrender, not for that gal.
>>
>>135272741
thanks

>>135273102
yeah, does sound odd, maybe letting them dangle for a while
>>
saying someone is deflecting while you're the one deflecting are you retarded?
>>
>>135272989
>focus on real habbenings
such as
>>
>>135263130
Really? You just sound thirsty for a happening. How about we wait until something actually happens that is objectively important. All this wild speculation about what it might probably happen based on an arrest we all saw coming for months now is starting to get ridiculous.
>>
>>135263898
No, Sessions recused himself from muh Trump Russia. The reason FOR this being a separate investigation is so that Sessions can run it, among other things.
>>
>>135273774
If DWS is smart she should go on youtube and record herself saying she is in no way suicidal and is in good health.
>>
>>135277387
Yeah, but Hillary will just have her "botched robbery'd".
>>
>>135277759
Or accidentally slip and fall onto a shotgun
>>
>>135277865
Or fall asleep with a very high dose of her usual meds that she "accidentally" took too much of.
>>
>>135260479
>>135264193

Watch this video from Fox last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YpUEcf_v1I

The Awans were doing Debbie's dirty work. He mentions they helped with
>Bernie Sander malevolent activities

Remember the story about Seth Rich uncovering the fake polling sites and fake website where people though they were donating to Bernie but it was really going to Hillary? Set the Awans set that up and then murder Seth Rich once he was fgoing to spill the beans?

>sharing intel with Muslim Brotherhood

I know a certain pedophile's wife who is also connected to the DNC and the Muslim Brotherhood. And if she's connected to this, so is the Mob Queen herself.

Lads, we are on the verge of some MAJOR shit hitting the fan.
>>
>>135278686
>Lads, we are on the verge of some MAJOR shit hitting the fan.
Sweet, sweet timeline.
>>
>>135260479
I think the Awon brothers and Debbie are all going to be thrown under the bus if we're not diligent. I can see this playing out as making them the scapegoats while Seth Rich goes largely ignored to keep others in the DNC safe. Seth was the one who leaked to expose the DNC. The brothers were involved in some sort of espionage.
>>
>>135270718
>dems just being stupid
Ignore evil at your own risk.

Democrats are into the kind of criminal shit that they can't trust a legitimate tech service to.

Instead of GOP possibly getting their data, they would rather trust foreign operatives with govt and terrorism ties.

The Dems already are neck-deep in Islamic terrorism, why not let their terrorist friends protect their network from everyone else?

The Dems LITERALLY chose terrorists over anyone who could POSSIBLY be working for the GOP.

They don't run against Islamic terrorists in elections. They don't run against foreign nations in elections.

They run against republicans.

They would rather sell out America to terrorists than let Republicans run America.

Not stupid; incredibly evil
>>
>>135260479
T. White cuck

Cheers!
>>
>>135279219
So many levels to this but the Awan connection is the big one. The Democrats were committing treason.

The spying on people by Obama, the collusion between Lynch and Clintons, the collusion between the DNC and Russians to smear Trump is all going to seem like peanuts compared to the Awan thing.

This shit is real and I'd say there's a very good chance pedogate is real too
>>
>>135271339
underrated kek
>>
>>135261063
NSAanon here can confirm
>>
>>135262265
Tons happened, shill. If it were reversed and all the same shit came down on Trump's people in one day, there would be a media firestorm to make Watergate look like a report on a 10-cent rise in pork belly futures.
>>
>>135280605
why you even talk to the shills? They get an orgasm of it.
>>
>>135276513
No, Sessions also recuse himself from Hilary as well. He had to during the confirmation hearings because he was calling to lock her up during Trumps rallies.
>>
>>135280605
>there were happenings
We have become numb to happenings.

For 7 years of Obama the media and govt hid the happenings. Happenings in response to those happenings never happened because it was suppressed.

Finally during the campaign we start getting happenings every week.

We have had SO MANY HAPPENINGS that we have reached the point where we need a climax.

And that is what worries me. Who here can go 2 years of democrat crimes being uncovered but nothing being done?

Just like the left is all frothed up waiting for Trump to be impeached, the right is waiting for Hillary and dem party to be locked up.

We need the big one
>>
File: dws tweet.jpg (116KB, 1065x1343px) Image search: [Google]
dws tweet.jpg
116KB, 1065x1343px
>>135260479
>The Awan Brothers may have been the leakers to WikiLeaks, and may have been involved in espionage
this is the only thing that doesn't make sense and smells of disinfo to distract from the murder of seth rich. Why would the Awans leak the DNC emails to wikileaks when the DNC was their gravy train. doesn't pass the sniff test
>>
File: 1490885851044.jpg (180KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
1490885851044.jpg
180KB, 573x729px
>>135262265
>>
Some people want to deny the 27th happenings so badly.
>>
>>135282341
I think there was only 1 or maybe 2 legit WHAnon posts. The original and possibly the one that said Mueller is actually /ourguy/. everything else was a disinfo op to muddy the waters.
>>
File: 1499435911697.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499435911697.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>135280177
>>
>>135282341
Anyone who thinks shit isn't getting hot right now is either a shill or an idiot.
>>
>>135282808
/pol/ thrives in muddy waters though, (((they))) still don't get it.
>>
File: AJ.png (493KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
AJ.png
493KB, 508x508px
>>135260479
>>135262265
>>135262554
>>135282341
just off the top of my head 7/27/2017 happenings
>House Judiciary Committee votes to amend investigation to include Comey, Lynch, and Clinton Foundation (7/26) actually
>Senate Intelligence committee does the same
>James Baker, FBI counsel, being investigated for leaks
>Rinsed Penis outted as probably WH Leaker
>In senate testimony FusionGPS and Veselnitskaya were shown to have actually been working for the Russians against Trump
>House Committee sends letter asking for 2nd Special council to investigate Comey, Lynch, and Clinton Foundation
>Samantha Power outted by Nunes as having unmasked 100s of Americans with Boiler plate requests. Her role as UN Ambassador serves no intelligence purpose.
did i miss anything anons? Also shit is getting comfy boys, regardless of what the shills say
>>
>>135280177
>NSAanon here can confirm
I'm nobody but a guy with the keyboard can confirm.
>>
File: fif.png (164KB, 795x447px) Image search: [Google]
fif.png
164KB, 795x447px
>>135283817
bump
>>
>>135280902
>why you even talk to the shills?
It helps lurkers who are just reading this thread to figure out what the truth is.
>>
(((wh anon))) is (((jared))) jew disinfo meant to make you all look dumb.
>ama
>>
>>135263130
This I pray. Take back America. MAGA
>>
File: merchant.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>135285557
what flag are you hiding behind the meme flag?
>>
File: Gizmo.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Gizmo.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>135282844
Fuckin A checked
kek knows what went down. Burn the shills and unbelievers.
>>
File: 1489311165217.gif (128KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1489311165217.gif
128KB, 160x160px
>>135285988
stop this
>>
>>135260479
Falling for a larp, how embarrassing.
>>
>>135260479
>WH Insider Anon wasn't LARPing
Yes, he was, nostredambus he didn't predict jack shit.

>4. Because the boss is complaining that nothing is being done, and rightfully so, a special counsel gets named.

Not gonna happen. If Congress wanted to appoint a special prosecutor (rather than just get some free publicity) they can just do it, they don't need the DOJ approval's. And also as a bonus, the DOJ (or Trump) can't fire a special prosecutor appointed by Congress.
>>
>>135282136
>>135283817
>>135280605
>>135262360

OMFG, no waaay. You mean there was news on July 27th. Holy shit, he must have been a CIA/Illuminati/NSA/Black Hand insider to make such a prediction.
>>
>>135283817
2 dem mayors arrested for pay for play
>>
File: XL8gE0Q.jpg (911KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
XL8gE0Q.jpg
911KB, 2560x1440px
>>135260479
>anon wasn't larping
>here's my completely unsubstantiated fanfiction about what's going on
>>
>>135283817
1.6 billion funding agreed as down payment for border wall
>>
>>135283817
california deputy AG charged for possesion of child porn
>>
>>135283817
largest human trafficking ring bust in the history of the west coast
>>
>>135286419
The Muslim brotherhood infiltration of government was revealed to the normies this week. On the 27th in fact. That's a pretty big fuckin deal.
>>
>>135286612
More than just Dem mayors. One was running for senate and was a major player in the DNC convention in Philadelphia last year.
>>
>>135286380
like it or not muhammad, the predictions came true. This week has been rife with happenings
>>
>>135286602
>>135286419
show your flag shlomo
>>
>>135287055
Fyi you are talking to a shill, aka the clowns of the interwebs.
>>
>>135287245
response from a monkey, when he has no arguments.

>>135287055
Wasn't reported on talk radio, fox news, or any MSM outlet.
>>
File: thatfacewhenfilters.jpg (153KB, 672x685px) Image search: [Google]
thatfacewhenfilters.jpg
153KB, 672x685px
>>135260479
I'd hang that picture on my wall if it were Miller the Killer instead of Penis.
>>
>>135266048

ROLL FOR THIS ENDING IN TREASON FOR FORMER HIGH LEVEL DEMOCRATS
>>
>>135287378
and of course let's not forget the nostredambus prediction that it would start on Trump's twitter and snowball from there. Afaik he never mentioned Muslim Brotherhood on his twitter.
>>
File: Kekimus.png (79KB, 355x501px) Image search: [Google]
Kekimus.png
79KB, 355x501px
>>135286877
>>135285988
>>135282844
>>135280177
>>135275533
>>135270699
>>135270366
>>135270166
>>135269088
>>135269077
>>135268144
>>135267099
>>135266933
>>135265811
>>135265533
>>135265255
>>135265122
>>135264242
>>135264044
>>135260606

These fucking gets are all you need to know. WHAnon was legit on some level, though it wasn't a giant explosion happening like he said or we would've wanted.
>>
>>135286419
>Not gonna happen. If Congress wanted to appoint a special prosecutor (rather than just get some free publicity) they can just do it, they don't need the DOJ approval's. And also as a bonus, the DOJ (or Trump) can't fire a special prosecutor appointed by Congress.
Not how it works.
>>
>>135285317
God here, can confirm this guy is actually Bannon.
>>
>>135287378
It was on Fox News last night, dummo.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/lt-col-tony-shaffer-awan-brothers-sent-sensitive-intel-muslim-brotherhood-video/
>>
>>135286707
>anon wasn't larping
>>here's my completely unsubstantiated fanfiction about what's going on
It's not going to be fanfiction pretty soon when people are being perp walked. Naming a special counsel to investigate is going to be a huge turning point. And don't kid yourself that it's not going to happen. It's going to cause Democrats a lot of pain because they are corrupt and dirty as hell. They just opened the doors to investigation of fraudulent voting, rigging the vote against Bernie, the Awan Brothers rigging websites to direct Bernie donations to Hillary, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>135287457
Reroll, this includes current democrats and republicans
>>
>>135287550
Look into how MS-13 was hired to kill seth rich. Its on voat/pizzagate, then lo and behold Trump has mass arrested 700 members in 2 days and 3.3k total. Then look back on his media distraction like he has done now but look in the back ground and he has arrested 100's of pedos. The theory that ms-13 was hired to kill seth rich was posted over a month ago. So I tend to think this is all true over (((Pure Coincidence)))
>>
>>135287550
he never said it was going to be an explosion, in fact he said the MSM would ignore the develpments at first, but by next week shit will be too big for even them to ignore.
>>135287378
you brought no arguments to refute, just deflect.
>>
File: azx.png (36KB, 1647x269px) Image search: [Google]
azx.png
36KB, 1647x269px
>>135287971
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1899292

this is a link to the pizzagate and this image and the following are are a good theory by another anon.
>>
File: axz.png (26KB, 1600x279px) Image search: [Google]
axz.png
26KB, 1600x279px
>>135288173
>>
>>135287944
Praise him!
>>
>>135288078
Huh, this is true I remember his posts. Hopefully this will be the week of blockbuster summer happenings we've all been waiting for.
>>
>>135261063
nah, I just did it for the lulz
>>
>>135288078
>he never said it was going to be an explosion, in fact he said the MSM would ignore the develpments at first, but by next week shit will be too big for even them to ignore.
In hindsight, I think that's true. Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part that we were going to get to see a bunch of perp walks on the 27th. When you bring in the symbolism of the end of the French reign of terror and claim that's why this day was chosen, that means people are going to be arrested on July 27th.
>>
>>135287971
>Look into how MS-13 was hired to kill seth rich. Its on voat/pizzagate, then lo and behold Trump has mass arrested 700 members in 2 days and 3.3k total. Then look back on his media distraction like he has done now but look in the back ground and he has arrested 100's of pedos. The theory that ms-13 was hired to kill seth rich was posted over a month ago. So I tend to think this is all true over (((Pure Coincidence)))

I didn't think the MS-13 story had anything to do with Seth Rich. I guess there are new twists and turns to this story all the time.
>>
File: 1496544023362.jpg (38KB, 610x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496544023362.jpg
38KB, 610x400px
>>135287971
>>
File: evil.jpg (64KB, 555x548px) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
64KB, 555x548px
here's who President trump is fighting on behalf of the people. And here's who blackmails and controls Republicans, democrats and pretty well everybody. it is not Russia. Russia is fighting the same evil Waking up?
>>
>>135289711 checked
you have to realize a lot of the WHAnon posts over the last 2 weeks weren't legit. The shills would post them in force because it made the waters too murky. I only rely on the original
>>
File: niggapope.jpg (23KB, 224x406px) Image search: [Google]
niggapope.jpg
23KB, 224x406px
>>135290246
>the black pope
HOL UP MY SON
>>
File: 1500749851420.gif (505KB, 417x465px) Image search: [Google]
1500749851420.gif
505KB, 417x465px
>>135266781
I sure hope that bill is worded "The President of the United States" and not "Donald J. Trump".

For reasons, like a sudden decapitation.
>>
>>135263165
>none of this happened on the 27th

yes it did, now kill yourself you insufferably retarded faggot
>>
Check out this Trump tweet. He is taking off as we speak for Long Island because they have MS-13 problems there. Curious.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890971233159962624
>>
File: 1501256791941.jpg (87KB, 908x630px) Image search: [Google]
1501256791941.jpg
87KB, 908x630px
>>135267365
tfw your government site runs on wordpress
>>
File: 1494379504872.png (874KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494379504872.png
874KB, 960x960px
>>135260479
Ill lay down good odds that the WH Insider Anon was none other than Donald John Trump himself.

He is after all probably the original troll, been trolling before there was a internet.
>>
>>135290246
Let's hope it is realy that way.

Becouse if it's not and jews didn't leave russia gov after communism fall and Trump is paid by the same people as other major politicians than boy are we fucked...
>>
File: 1501089274016.jpg (328KB, 750x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1501089274016.jpg
328KB, 750x1134px
>>135265552
>>135260479
>>135260606

I made a lot of the threads yesterday about the happening, trying to keep the hype and info up.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/lt-col-tony-shaffer-awan-brothers-sent-sensitive-intel-muslim-brotherhood-video/

I saw Shaffer say that live on Fox. He's a very, very high up ex-millitary intel officer. Coupled with that article about Awan working for Andre Carson (member of SEVERAL high up intel subcomittees) Awan likely had access to extremely classified info he could then spread to the Muslim Brotherhood/Paki intel.

This is turning out to be the biggest scandal in American political history - a full Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the Obama administration. There will be treason charges. Obama himself appointed Carson to that committee. There may not have been an explicit happening yesterday, but it's all happing behind the scenes.

Scaramuchi is doing all his silly shit to simply distract the Dems while they start the prosecution process. He is masterminding this covert operation, with him taking all the fire. He will leave the WH afterwords, letting the WH separate itself from the mess it had to create.

Do you think that trump hasn't heard of the Special Counsels on Clinton? Of course he has. Then why the fuck wouldn't he post on twitter about it if there wasn't a grand scheme in the works to downplay it until it's progressed too far to stop.

4D chess isn't just a meme.

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/02/24/center-releases-dossier-documenting-a-house-intelligence-committee-members-extensive-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood/

Focus on Congressman Andre Carson. He's a Muslim Brotherhood contact. Awans worked for him.
>>
File: 1501174448869.jpg (74KB, 1125x733px) Image search: [Google]
1501174448869.jpg
74KB, 1125x733px
>>135291624

Keep track of Fusion GPS and Russia stuff too. It will become clear that the Dem's were colluding with the Russians, with Fusion GPS, to discredit Trump. This isn't as big of a story as the Awans, and I don't think it involves much of the democratic party.

The FISA warrants are another big thing. The FBI Lawyer in charge of distributing them treated them like a 'Stamp' of approval, not a carefully vetted decision to spy on American citizens and unmask them from Intel reports. He granted around 2,000 per year.

Search the news, the info is out there. Trump has been alluding to all this for months. These Paki's were much of the 'leakers' he talks about. When he talks about unmasking, he is referring to this huge scandal lurking beneath the surface.
>>
File: BAMN1.jpg (1MB, 1980x3000px) Image search: [Google]
BAMN1.jpg
1MB, 1980x3000px
>>135287971
I wouldn't be surprised.

The Democratic party has a long history with cults and gangs.
>>
>>135263660

No it was a big happening. Awan is genuinely as dirty as they come. His handlers are even worse, and they are elected officials of both parties. You can side with the soulless globalists if you want, that is fine.

If it is a LARP, then fate has played a sick joke on you shills, and it makes me smile inside to know you cannot take that joy away from me at this very moment. Your mockery has turned itself into vindication.

Plus I believe there was a genuine WHanon. No proof has been shown to the contrary. If proof is shown then I will totally concede-- and laugh.
>>
>pointless political posturing over a non-issue

>HEY I BET TRUMP IS GOING TO PURGE THE JEWS NOW

>transplant that expectation to this pointless nothing

>WTF I LOVE PLAY-BY-PLAY IDENTITY POLITICS NOW

no he wasn't larping, he is a fucking psyop shill
>>
>>135260479
>2. Complains that nothing is being done and that Hillary hasn't been investigated.

Hillary has been investigated multiple times and found now criminal wrong doing each time.
>>
File: reeeeee.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>135260479
B
B
B
B
BUT HILLARY!!!!
>>
>>135292905
i need to find a screen cap of the original WHAnon post from back in June. That is the only one i believe to be legit as everything that happened yesterday played out exactly as it was supposed to.
>>
>>135263365
Technically you are literally larping right now though
>>
>>135293270
under Obamas DOJ and Comey even basically said, if it were anybody else they would be prosecuted.
>>
>>135293514
My instinct is there are at least two "WH Anons" that are legit. I have nothing to base that on other than a difference in writing style, and that one was more chatty than the other.
>>
>>135293883
im on the fence about the 2nd one, but there were only 2 posts at maximum. Everything else was a LARP or an attempt at disinfo. I still cant find the goddamn original
>>
File: death.jpg (51KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
51KB, 650x650px
>>135273370
This story is a plant also. It is a precursor to "legitimize" her coming suicide.
>>
>>135262311
If he was, trump would have never won the primaries...come on. Jeff is a good lad
>>
>>135294088
>2 posts at maximum. Everything else was a LARP
No way. He was nursing this through at various parts of the day on Thursday and provided teasers in the days leading up to it. He is the real deal.
>>
>>135293514
>>135293883

http://www.departmentofmemes.com/tag/white-house-anon/
>>
>>135294328
maybe, but can u help me find the original post from june that alluded to the 27th. That will shut the shills the fuck up because it very clearly states that things will just be put in motion on the 27th and building through the next week.
>>
>>135294328
>the real deal
This event is such an incredible non-issue, it's just perpetuating public confusion, what exactly do you expect to happen even if Hillary goes to prison, which, by the way, can never happen, because the liberals will revolt.

This thread is a good example of an artificially constructed thread, filled to the brim with manufactured shill responses trying to get the real people here to care about a total non-happening.
>>
>>135260479
meh what is this stuff?
>Something is going to happen!
we're here right

Doesn't matter though, this is where shills and larpers defecate them selves and go on twitter to sayt how Thor/Trump did it.

Go on

And yes we actually think trump is thorr, and that his son is magni
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_QbyP6q0AQ
ÁsaÞorr walks with us again, deal with it faggots.

Gods are in charge now!
And there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>135294558
http://www.departmentofmemes.com/tag/white-house-anon/

2nd time I've linked this to you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKHSVEWukRw

newt confirming what a WH anon (who the fuck know which) said about everyone being afraid of the clintons - even repubs.

time 2:41

actually anon also said once they realize they don't have to be afraid anymore they will rally around potus. I'd call the house judiciary cmte shit pretty much a rally
>>
>>135295224
thanks anon, i missed the first one
>>
Also? Anyone expecting Hils on a rope yesterday is absolutely retarded. That's not how any of this works. We got the fucking happening of the year - the link that takes them all down - awan, DWS, etc.

Whats up with that Muller meeting today with the house judiciary cmte? When's that shit?
>>
>>135278930
It still hasn't hit me that it's actually real
I'm going to go into some kind of perpetual happening daze and keel over
>>
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/amp/

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
>>
>>135260479
Is it really that easy tho?
>>
>>135260606
>underwater tiddlywinks
This is my thing from now on. Thank you.
>>135262972
> He worked for 50 or so dems
Including nigger woman Joyce Beatty (D-OH3), who is always backscratching with Columbus criminals like Andy Ginther and John Raphael.
S
>>
>>135295459
The main event was the House Judiciary Comittee letter to Sessions

https://judiciary.house.gov/press-release/goodlatte-judiciary-republicans-call-second-special-counsel-address-issues-outside-scope-special-counsel-muellers-investigation

The Scaramuchi/Transgender tweets are distractions, so these can be passed without them trying to spin it in a more favorable light for Clinton.

The attacks on Sessions are not based in truth. They are simply to distance sessions from Trump, so he can create the special counsel without the media saying 'TRUMP/SESSIONS COLLUDE TO ATTACK HILLARY'
>>
>>135294558
Here is the search I use:

"WH Insider Anon" site:4chan.org/pol
>>
>>135295738
That is disinfo trying to connect the Russians to murdering seth Rich. Burkmann is a hardcore never Trumper.
>>
File: RADAR.jpg (26KB, 223x346px) Image search: [Google]
RADAR.jpg
26KB, 223x346px
>>135295738
Interesting, they are timing the release of this.
>>
>>135295613
>Whats up with that Muller meeting today with the house judiciary cmte? When's that shit?
I have a feeling the rumors about him being recruited by Trump are true. If that's the case, meeting with the house might be to get comfortable with Mueller expanding the scope of his investigation versus appointment of a second special prosecutor. There is a lot of overlap between all these issues.

I have a feeling that Mueller has already run into these issues and his mandate has been informally extended. Maybe this is Kabuki to make it all official.
>>
These fags, All they keep saying is how the american people deserve the truth about Trump's collusion with Russia. Don't the we deserve the truth about it all? ALL the Clinton bullshit?
Nothing is going to get better until these slimy politicians have to answer for there crimes.
>>
File: 1500175644217.jpg (37KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500175644217.jpg
37KB, 500x400px
>>135269234
Not congress you dumb faggot. Nunes. Congresspeople say shit like that all the time. You fell for FNC-tier bullshit. Now go back to Kekistan where you belong.
>>
>>135296993
>These fags, All they keep saying is how the american people deserve the truth about Trump's collusion with Russia. Don't the we deserve the truth about it all? ALL the Clinton bullshit?
>Nothing is going to get better until these slimy politicians have to answer for there crimes.
Remember, they have to play a part for the TV cameras. I am sure that any sane Democrat, if any exist, is aghast at all the spying. They know that they better Smackdown somebody for that because one day it will be turned around on them. Hillary is useless to them at this point, she makes an easy scapegoat.
>>
>>135269598
>heads will roll
>>
>>135296920
its the deflection we all knew was coming. They are trying to make it look like Seth Rich was working with the Russians.
Seth Rich was a tech savvy programmer. He would have had the knowledge how to get in touch with wikileaks himself, there would be no need for him to go through the Russians to make contact with WL.
I need better anons than I to get in front of this story so we can meme the truth.
>>
File: pepe sweating.jpg (9KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sweating.jpg
9KB, 250x236px
>>135295738
>>135296920

WTF?
they're saying she offered these to Trump Jr.
Is.....is it possible......did Trump Jr. give wikileaks the emails? Oh fuck....oh fuck...
>>
>>135297677
>being this uninformed
the judiciary committee voted to amend the scope of the investigation you dolt, which is way more than a congress person talking out of their ass. The also sent letter to the DOJ requesting a 2nd special council.
>>
>>135298026
This man is correct. Fuck off all you shills.
>>
File: wasss.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wasss.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>135297947
>>135297852

Guess what anons - the Democrats are calling to FIRE MUELLER

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/27/mueller-firing-bipartisan-unity-241052

Meuller is on Trump's side. Maybe given a pardon for evidence. Called into meet with Judiciary Committee today.

Dems are panicking now because they know their guy hasn't been working for them after all.
>>
>>135298196
Always archive or screenshot
https://archive.is/ZmXyR
>>
>>135260479
By wednesday? Whered you get that?
>>
>>135298238
I'm sorry based Norway man, I always rely on you to do it for me

I just have so many links and stuff to post, plus the captcha, I hate having to do the archive too.
>>
File: IMG_0162.jpg (88KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
88KB, 960x540px
>>135260479
will we see a paki terror attack now because, you know, Awan's lawyer told us he was being targeted over islamophobia? i bet some pakis want to blow something up over the islamophobia, amirite?
>>
>>135297947
no its not possible at all.
>>
File: 1499873217811.jpg (122KB, 883x751px) Image search: [Google]
1499873217811.jpg
122KB, 883x751px
>>135298196
>Dems are panicking now because they know their guy hasn't been working for them after all.

it's glorious
>>
>>135298756
>>135298196

Ya know what, fuck that reporter - the title is very misleading. He's trying to say 'If Trump fired Mueller, it would unite the parties against him'.

My bad
>>
>>135298196
Where in here does any democrat call for firing mueller
>>
>>135298992

>135298980

I jumped to conclusions based on the title and skimming, my bad.
>>
>>135287550
This can't be happening I'm in charge here
>>
>>135299071
they'll be calling to fire him soon. but they won't be able to because lindsay graham's new noose, i mean law

>Senators to introduce bill to protect special counsels... such as Robert Mueller

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/07/27/sen-lindsey-graham-introduce-bill-protect-special-counsels-such-robert-mueller/517098001/
>>
>>135297852
>They are trying to make it look like Seth Rich was working with the Russians.
When they do these kinds of things, it only confirms that that they were behind Seth Rich's murder.
>>
File: rich.jpg (55KB, 557x340px) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
55KB, 557x340px
Hmm...
>>
>>135298026
>>being this uninformed
>the judiciary committee voted to amend the scope of the investigation you dolt, which is way more than a congress person talking out of their ass. The also sent letter to the DOJ requesting a 2nd special council.
And this is the "boomerang" that WH Anon was talking about. A special counsel empowered to dig into everything is going to cause them endless grief. Look for the Arkancides and Scali"O"naries to start piling up. If they don't use those methods, your enemies can always be "sethriched".

To me this was all a big joke at first. I believe it now. Even Scalia. Dying in your own hotel room is simply not normal.
>>
File: 1498495742851.jpg (18KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1498495742851.jpg
18KB, 400x299px
>>135299578
really conjures contemplation
>>
>>135286971
wait what
>>
File: 1501262670429.jpg (237KB, 727x627px) Image search: [Google]
1501262670429.jpg
237KB, 727x627px
>>
>>135295617
It's real that a new counsel has been elected to inquire the dems misdeeds, though. Look into Gaetz (congresman) vids on the djootoob. It makes it quite clear that shit be hitting the fan.
>>
>>135299803
yup. All these literal nothings are adding up.
>>
>>135300010
Here it is, start at the 7 hr mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0
>>
Hey guys....

The industry leaker was Delonge.
>>
>>135291624
>>135291745
Thank you, mister, for that Quick Rundown
>>
>>135300143
Thank you sir. Valuable & relevant post right here.
>>
File: 1479344318748.png (94KB, 463x350px) Image search: [Google]
1479344318748.png
94KB, 463x350px
>>135260606
more like 12-Dimension underwater tiddlywinks!!
>>
File: IMG_0995.jpg (11KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.jpg
11KB, 280x400px
Any chance wh anon is an ai?
>>
>>135300443
Thanks, please spread it! Copy and paste it!
>>
>>135281919

MY thoughts exactly. The DNC relied on them to keep tabs on the GOP so they could win the election, if anything, winning and helping Hillary was the only thing they could do to look out for their own best interests. They have NOTHING to gain from leaking.
>>
>>135301720
not just the GOP, they used them to get the Intel to sell to governments overseas. This scandal is going to be insane if the whispers are true.
>>
>>135260479
>>
>>135302951

Dems wanted to keep tabs on the GOP and their enemies/rivals. The Awan bros wanted to sell the intel. Everybody wins as long as they didn't fuck it up, by doing something like leaking the emails to derail their gravy train
>>
File: clip_image001_thumb1.jpg (49KB, 357x376px) Image search: [Google]
clip_image001_thumb1.jpg
49KB, 357x376px
Id fucked it
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.