[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sean Spicer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (34KB, 430x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 430x516px
Miss me yet?
>>
Not really
>>
SHS is a way better press sec but I wish he became Dir. of Comms. than Scaramucci.
>>
The mooch is fucking everyone up, its awesome
>>
We are on some 2.0 shit with the Mooch. It is time for a wartime consigliere.
>>
>>135257066
They're going down in the Potomac, capisce?
>>
>>135259385
>The mooch is fucking everyone up

Don't understand how he's going after Bannon.
>>
>>135259534
It's more than likely going to be a complementary relationship; a powerful white hand in a velvety Italian glove.
>>
"I pick only the best people"
>>
>>135260506
What? He already badmouthed him
>>
Please come back. I was having such good days at work when you still worked for the WH.
Now the liberals have twice the armaments and firepower.
>>
>>135257066
get lost, backstabbing weaboo
>>
>>135257066
he seemed happy though once they interviewed him about his leave.
>>
>>135260825
He's Italian American. I thought that was a sign of affection.
>>
>>135261164
I don't know what you have left to be happy about when you'll never again be able to hide in the bushes in the White House lawn

v_v
>>
>>135261283
When you go to the enemy and you call what he's doing, not him exactly, but what he's doing, that's not flattery nor endearment.
>>
>>135261164
He is a weeb, they are all socially awkward, why he accepted the job is something only Spicer knows.

Its like being called up to the big leagues because you share a name with someone good at baseball and whomever contacted you got the wrong contact info, and then you accept the job.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.