[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad Day For the Country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Sad.jpg (2MB, 5120x3072px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
2MB, 5120x3072px
The first picture is Obamacare. It looks good. It makes you feel good. It isn't good for you, but since it looks good on the surface, you applaud it. You defend it. You are not eating it. Most of the people you know aren't eating it, but it looks good. You defend it. Over time it doesn't look so good. Now it looks like the second picture. You defend it. "It is still good". "You can't take it away!" You make unfounded accusations, "Before the first picture it was terrible." People make a vote to get rid of it. They say "we are tired of it, and eating it goes against our values." A few pieces of shit people you put in place say, "Eat it. Trust us. It is good." The other side says, "Just fix it. It is alright. Starting over is sure to kill many people. We know best. Trust us. We are proud of what we created. We've never been wrong."

That's where we are at. Sad.
>>
>>135256962
I'm concerned with what this means for the 7 years to come. If Trump can't get shit done then we have played into their hands.
>>
>>135257101
I'm still with Bannon om some things he has said. Every day will be a battle. Wars aren't won overnight. Changing what I've seen in my lifetime won't be easy.
>>
>>135257101

I know what you mean... as if it's all in vain.

There is no doubt the forces are strong and deeply embedded within the fabric of our systems.

I am hoping that as the boomers pass away, this gridlock ends... that the baby boomer conservative establishment turn to dust along with the baby boomer sjw liberal globalist movements.

I mean sure there are a few gen x and even a few millennials that are walking in the old boomer footsteps but it's not many.

The boomer generation has the country exactly where they want it. Left, Right... whatever it doesn't matter... they have the system fixed for themselves and intend to keep it that way till they day they die.
>>
Boomers are the least of the problem. Millennial's (me) are the worst.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.