[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HTG/ Thread locked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500701259380.jpg (173KB, 748x939px) Image search: [Google]
1500701259380.jpg
173KB, 748x939px
/HTG/ Thread locked?
>>
>>135255174
No posts in 25 min. Errors when trying to reply. Thread still loads fine.
>>
I was going to post this on a discussion on flat earth theory in the thread when it locked.

>>135253239
Most of us have considered and thought through flat earth theory and can confidently say it's flimsy disinfo bullshit designed to make any talk of conspiracy ring of lunacy to the normie mind.

The CIA were doing this for years by 'leaking' 'classified' documents about ufo sightings and alien contact to troublesome people who already had good info. You feed them bait like that and suddenly they're raving mad men in the eyes of a normie. Flat earth is the same, it just targets conspiracy theorists and smears them as a whole rather than as individuals. The problem is that this conglomoration of conspiracy theorists who all think the same things only exists in the mind of the normie. In the real world, everyone's got theories and differing beliefs and opinions on any thing considered conspiritorial.

You can try it out on the street here in the UK. Ask any random what happened to Diana, and they'll probably tell you she was murdered. Now ask that same random what they think of conspiracy theorists, and they'll probably tell you they're all crazy people who believe that the queen is a lizard and the world is flat.

Division tactics at work.

For more information, I suggest reading up on JTRIG.
>>
>>135255174
what are trying to slide with fake news bong?
>>
>>135255446
THIS. stop spreading fake news
sage
>>
>>135255446
I know every post contributes to the slide, but the thread is locked. What's the point of trying to stop a locked thread from sliding? I'm sure it's archived if you're that worried.

Try and post in the /HTG/ thread. You can't.
>>
>>135255446
Tell me which part of this post is 'fake news' faggot?
>>
>>135255672
>Try and post in the((( /HTG/ thread)))
>>
>>135255174

Don't you have a pizza shop to shoot up?
>>
File: 1495012764817.jpg (139KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1495012764817.jpg
139KB, 666x666px
Shills work hard it to shut it down friend
>>
>>135257269
Do they not see how obvious that makes things?
>>
shills are pedophiles.
>>
>>135257889
Or as good as for protecting them. Since pedogate there's been a push for Catholicism on this board, a religion known for its child trafficking, child rape, and covering as much as they can for pedos.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.