[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jihadist explains the FSA myth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled8.png (961KB, 1276x778px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled8.png
961KB, 1276x778px
The video confirms what any normal person with a functioning brain thought about Syria.
This is not a civil war for freedom, this is an Islamic revolution, a war for the right to "Worship Allah as Allah loves to be worshipped" (Sharia) and not for the freedoms of "forbidden relations and drinking wine".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEWIljpztd8&list=WL
>>
>>135255027
He's just saying what we all already knew, bomb these fucks ASAP, god speed to all those actively fighting these subhuman fucks in syria and irak.
>>
>>135255785
It just makes my blood boil when I see people telling me how these fucks want freedom and democracy.
>>
>>135255027
Look forward to 2030 when we produce an ethnic bioweapon to finally solve the muslim problem.
Would be rad.
>>
Okay /pol/, Imma break it down simply for you.
Not all Islamics are alike or get along with one another. Qatar/Turkey/Hamas/Pre-coup Egypt were all affiliated with the muslim brotherhood, hell Democratic Egypt actually was a muslim brotherhood government, which advocates a more modernized form of Islamic rule through the use of democracy. They are in competition with the UAE/Saudi/Jordan/Post coup Egypt block which backs salafi movements, a sort of "fundamentalist" movement which wants to reinstate Islamic law through force and a return to tradition, aka Al-Qaeda, Taliban, and unofficially some support for ISIS as well. Then you have the Shia side which is Iran/Libya(Hezbollah)/Yemen(Houthis)/and Syria Assad. Then you have American alligned factions Kurds and Israel. The American and Salafis work together because Hamas is a big power in Gaza, meaning America allows the Salafis to spread it's Islamists movements more freely throughout the Middle East because it's not as Anti-Israeli, they want to wipe out the muslim brotherhood alligned groups because they threaten the Arab royalties hold on their respect states UAE/SA/Jordan. As long as these Salafi groups don't attack Israel they're allowed to work together. Soon in reaction to this we might see an allignment between the backers of the muslim brotherhood and Shia alligned factors to work closer together, because even though these groups are working against each other in Syria, the foreign backers are threatened by SA (Qatar blockade and Iran's help in shipping goods across the Persian gulf)

tl;dr Islamists aren't all the same and the middle east is a cluster fuck but not that confusing of a clusterfuck
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.