[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George Wallace

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

>Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.

This man had the balls to say what everyone else at the time was scared to say. If you invite monkeys to your dinner table, you'll get shit flung in your food.

They called him a monster, and tried to kill him for his views. But now, looking back at all that's happened over the last 60 years...it's time to admit he was absolutely right. We allowed niggers equal rights, and they've completely ruined our society.

George Wallace was a true hero and patriot. Never forget.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace

>In the late 1970s, Wallace announced that he was a born-again Christian and apologized to black civil rights leaders for his past actions as a segregationist. He said that while he had once sought power and glory, he realized he needed to seek love and forgiveness.[note 3] In 1979, Wallace said of his stand in the schoolhouse door: "I was wrong. Those days are over, and they ought to be over."[3]
>>
Then why did he died
>>
>>135253817
>Bringing up shit he said while under duress from the Jews.

Nice try.
>>
>>135253609
A very well spoken Southern Man that was worthy of being president of the Confederacy. My grandfather voted for him back in 68. In all honesty, he had no chance of winning the country.
>>
File: 1485242586689.jpg (7KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
1485242586689.jpg
7KB, 200x176px
honestly desegregation propelled the white race to heights it couldnt before. when segregated communities were around, even blacks had it better and were able to mix in with the wealthier of their kind easily. that means the piece of the pie was decreasing for whites. I'm not saying I am for either, but that is just what's happened.
>>
File: re5.jpg (225KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
re5.jpg
225KB, 1000x670px
>>135255472
need some /thread up in here
>>
>>135253609
Luckily, we're still pretty segregated, only it's not state-enforced.
>>
File: flag.png (49KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
49KB, 2000x1333px
Neighbor reporting in.

Before being elected Governor, Wallace had been in the AL state legislature and taken very "moderate," at least for his time and place, stances on a variety of racial issues. It wasn't until the 60's when the issue heated up that he seized on a political opportunity. He was a demagogue who played his supporters like a banjo.
>>
File: bush miss me yet_thumb[1].jpg (42KB, 454x364px) Image search: [Google]
bush miss me yet_thumb[1].jpg
42KB, 454x364px
>>135256140
its funny how it works, we have elites like jason jones and samantha bee campaigning behind the scenes to not let black children into their schools
>>
>>135256461
This is an invaluable tool whenever you're looking for real estate.
http://demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
>>
File: plague.gif (26KB, 567x473px) Image search: [Google]
plague.gif
26KB, 567x473px
>>135256461
I think NYC public schools start in September. I can't wait for a report on whether her kids are still in public school. I'd bet all my money that they're going to put their kids in a private school. They'll make up reasons why they made this change for their family. They'll come up with some seemingly very pragmatic reasons, but of course the reason is because they want distance between their kids and blacks.

There are so many racial liberals in this country that judge southerners from a position of convenience. Our demographics are our problem, not theirs. They would never act the way they do if they had our demographics. Sam B is a great example of what happens when our "problem" lands on her lap. Hypocrisy.
>>
>>135253609
Judging by his looks, he was a negro himself
>>
>>135254187
>cucking out
>ever
>>135255472
Legally retarded or a negro? Don't bother answering, it's pretty much the same
>>
>>135256722
It would be nice if they could be honest. I went to public school though 6th grade; then my parents sent me to a private school that was built in 1966 for the sole purpose of allowing whites to ignore integration in SC. They told the admission secretary that there were too many violent blacks in the school system, and she told them that they hear that a lot.
>>
>>135258950
I've heard that same story. My parents are from different southern states, but I've heard stories from both of them of beginning a school year in the late 60's in a tent in a field that someone had donated. All of the town's whites got together and agreed that integration couldn't happen. In northern and western states these views were limited to cities where their citizens interacted with blacks on a daily basis, whereas in the south we have our statewide demographics.
>>
File: compromisers.png (1MB, 932x2169px) Image search: [Google]
compromisers.png
1MB, 932x2169px
>>135253817

This.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.