[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lets vote for brexit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: levy high 1943.jpg (501KB, 1471x1168px) Image search: [Google]
levy high 1943.jpg
501KB, 1471x1168px
>lets vote for brexit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>135252768
stop Bavarian, this is cruel
>>
can germany really comment on britains cuckoldry?

i mean, the uk is bad but germany is worse. a lot worse.
>>
>>135253354
>Roghly the same amount of muslims
>Much less black people
>British sex gangs operating for years
Yeah, no
>>
>>135253590
2£ loli pussy in newport. Businesses complain about rampant prostitution, children harassing customers, entering their cars unsolicited. Thousands involved in rotherham child grooming sex scandal. Thousands of young girls hanging out in alleys behind kabob stands, looking for drugs and paki dick. I feel like we've meme'd too far
>>
>>135252768

Those girls look like boys! I think tranny kids from occult families go to their own special schools.
>>
>>135253354
>is worse. a lot worse.
TOPKEK

HELL NO. We got some refugees. the UK got millions of legal nigger and sandnigger
>>
>>135253354
>a lot worse.
lmao

share of blacks jumped from 2% in 2001 to 3% in 2011
>>
File: 1449355469247.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449355469247.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>135252768
>i hate when white people vote for their best interests in their own countries
>>
>>135254559
>We got some refugees
lol at the downplay of that you let in millions of mostly niggers into Europe and probably at least 1 million into Germany.
They will never leave on their own and more are coming every single day.
>>
>>135256587
>The best way to get people to do what you want, you have to make them believe, that doing it would be to their own benefit
>>
>>135253354
>can germany really comment on britains cuckoldry?
No, but all it matters that they think they can.
>>135254559
>implying you don't have rape gangs and the only difference between you and Britain is that in Britain it got reported.
>>
>>135257049
Is that Junkers or Merkel quote?
>>
File: 1496392434457.jpg (40KB, 680x848px) Image search: [Google]
1496392434457.jpg
40KB, 680x848px
>>135257049
>this is a bad thing when this group genuinely looks out for your interests, and not those of an outside shitskin invasion force
>>
>>135257488
It's actually by Dale Carnegie, who wrote an influential book on how to influence people.
>>135257651
> when this group genuinely looks out for your interests, and not those of an outside shitskin invasion force
As I said, what you think you do for your own benefit, might just be a person telling you that it is for your own benefit and could hurt you and benefit them in the long run
>>
>>135257798
>As I said, what you think you do for your own benefit, might just be a person telling you that it is for your own benefit and could hurt you and benefit them in the long run
Who are you to fucking talk you inbred nigger cum dump? Look at your country your people literally fall on their knees to kiss refugee feet because some faggots in the media told them to do by saying that its for their own good. Stop making these shit threads you utter faggot, no one takes shit you say with any sincerity since Krauts are obviously are not capable of single original, funny or thoughtful comment. You are better off slurping refugee cum than making any comment on how other European country is more cucked than you. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.