[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do we become men of action?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: One world order.png (48KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
One world order.png
48KB, 1200x1385px
When do we act, /pol/? At what point do we face the reality that jewish internationalists are actively destroying every native culture on this planet in order to create a global populace of the same people?

You cannot have a world governance and maintain all native cultures, it simply cannot happen. We are in dire times right now folks, we do not have much time and we must face the music and begin to act.

Utube 'The eternal enemy of mankind'.

When do we act? Informing the people through spreading of information is working, but an informed people doesn't change anything. Our governments and institutions are riddled with the parasite, as they have been of influence the past 3000 years.
>>
>>135252424
the smart ones don't because the black pill is real
>>
>>135252424
The day of the rope is nearing, be paitent
>>
lol goyim
>>
File: download (2).png (1KB, 234x170px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
1KB, 234x170px
>>135252424
It's over. The last time Gentile scum thought it could rebel against Yahweh's chosen, 60 million people died, and they still failed. No matter the age, the enemies of Zion will always crumble before the sons of Abraham.
>>
>>135252424
zionism
islamism
it all needs to go
it does not belong in the west
agree, op?
>>
>>135252901
(((Abrahamic Religions))) are cancer and need to be obliterated.
>>
>>135252424

Once the FBI stops posting under nazi flags.
>>
>>135252901
Agreed. Islam is not our mortal enemy tho, if people realise that those such as Abū Bakr al-Baghdadi of ISIS are jewish then I believe an essential alliance between Europeans and muslims could occur to step up to Jews and Zionism.

Muslims have no place in the west - but they certainly have their place in helping fight off Zionism
>>
>>135253198
Lmao trust me, i'm not fbi. Im not from the US, another few thousand kms away.
>>
>>135253381

:^)

I'm a few thousand kms away from the U.S. too.
>>
>>135253381
JIDF then
>>
>>135253467
>>135253480

Happy?
>>
>>135252424
You're close to understanding something important. The modern generations have very little "will" compared to men of the past. Comfy materialism is a hell of a drug.

The right/altright/trads etc already have the numbers and the knowledge to take over the world right now... but it ain't going to happen. Nobody is going to take the risks or make the neccessary sacrifice. Now there's your real red pill for the day. Accept it and move forward.
>>
>>135253937
A sad reality. But lets be honest, how far are the men of europe (the actual men) going to allow themselves to be pushed? there is always a snapping point... once everything is seemingly lost and there is nothing more to lose, i cant see why they wouldn't make something of it.

Imagine if every single person who was aware around the globe rose up and took to the streets one day? it would be in the millions
>>
>>135254582
and dont forget that decadent women hold no responsibility; it's 100% the jew's fault for forcing them to act this way!
>>
>>135254144
Men are extremely resilient. We can take a hell of a lot more punishment unfortunately. We also live in a post-industrial society where the bread and circuses will never stop, and we've perfected managing the economy so there won't be a catastrophic failure.

At best, we can make small political gains by reducing immigration, repatriating the worst of them, reversing some of the batshit crazy sjw/trans freaks and other little things. Beyond that though, there just isn't the faustian fire within us right now.
>>
if people would go to these protests and rallies though we could could accomplish more. the only reason why this tranny shit is a thing is because they united with the gays, lgbt. If we start getting too big they will escalate violence against us and whites will be pushed to the brink
>>
gotta be the jew to beat the jew
Whites being constantly attacked in public will give us the persecution and attention. It's not too late
>>
File: jew at work.png (218KB, 501x521px) Image search: [Google]
jew at work.png
218KB, 501x521px
you must stop giving us money
you must resist globalism and be as nationalistic as legally possible
you must elect right wing politicians to extend to meaning of "legally possible"
you must remember than more intelligent men are more valuable to keep alive

and above all you be a frugal, pragmatic and fully calculated individual in all major life decisions, whether to spend money on a new car or going to war
>>
you guys should go to any of these rallies if you can. it doesnt matter if youre nerdy fat or the opposite. there will be plenty of all kinds of us. it doesnt matter if you agree on every single point they do. white unity is what we need more than anything. And im not saying to sacrifice your principles for these groups, you can stand united without joining them. our leader will emerge from the chaos
>>
>>135255458
Perhaps we do need to become a minority before we can act. But in the grand scheme we already are a minority on the global platform.

I would absolutely give my life for the third reich to have never disappeared. Europeans were so utterly close to being saved. Absolutely heart breaking stuff.
>>
File: 1501176866710.gif (4MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501176866710.gif
4MB, 480x480px
>>135253810
Yes, actually. I hate the new flags
>>
File: a_knee1.jpg (152KB, 1350x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a_knee1.jpg
152KB, 1350x1080px
>>135252424
The problem is how to get to action without turning two massive groups against each other.
The problem is the smarter, most devious people will be running the show no matter what. If we toss out the Kikes running the financial show, then the next group of very smart, very devious people will fill their place.
What we need is for our hyper-psychopaths to understand they are acting well outside the norm, and well outside the established moral bounds of civility. Then we give them the tools to reign themselves in, or be shackled by re-educated.
We're focusing our energy on the wrong set of mentally ill people.
>>
>>135252424
We need to swarm the social media with facts against the jews, something that normies can actually understand without discarding it as muh ebil racism the second they see it. Most people are still extremely uninformed because they don't know WHY we fight.

The second thing would be starting doing actual real life actions against jews, mudslimes and rapefugees. Something they call terrorism.
>>
>>135256271
>We need to swarm the social media with facts against the jews

Go for it.
>>
>>135256271
This is just recently tried to get some of you guys to post some easily digestable redpill stuff for normies. PJWs "Some cultures are better than others." Has potential. im not shilling for anyone. i dont think they should get paid for doing what is right. and i havent found anyone i would call a leader for me. i just want good sensical unoffensive content that can be spread to help combat this bullshit. i have found a few more but we work better together than seperate.
>>
>>135256819
>PJW
No.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
>>
>>135257491
'no real evidence' wow that hurts any sane mans ears
>>
>>135256271

not terrorism
it wont work

Joining rallies, becoming part of the movement. if we gather strength, we will be attacked. then we will valiantly wage war in self defense so we dont further the people into this white guilt and self extermination
>>
>>135257491
PJW "used dodge" it wasn't very effective

I was really only pointing out that video and a select others like "the truth about immigration"
I dont agree with PJW
But i do agree with SOME things he says.
>>
>>135255665
unified in the holy spirit. its coming and no1 can stop it. bye united nations. bye synogogue of satan posing as jews (lol who even does that?) etc etc... the Mt. of Olives, like a woman herself made flesh, splits quick. thy kingdom come, on earth, will spring forth from the reign. stay thirsty for it or fade to discharge and burn 4ever
>>
Sieg Heil
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.