[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to the botnet.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

File: gbn.png (126KB, 1045x580px) Image search: [Google]
gbn.png
126KB, 1045x580px
Welcome to the botnet.
>>
i use opera because chromium keeps fucking up. am i /free/ enough?
>>
>>135250064
opera is chrome with a different skin
lurk moar
>>
>>135249819
It's funny because literally all of those are features to simply speed up your internet browsing but your picture likes to pretend it's all highly malicious. I'm all for hating a lack of privacy and all of that but your picture is retarded because it focuses on mundane features in an alarmist tone when Google already has far more invasive information gathering techniques.
>>
I use mozilla firefox
>>
>>135250186
no google fag
>>
>not using chromium
>>
>>135249819
>2017 and still being a chromefag
Firefox is at least open source and not owned by ABC
>>
>>135249819
>Google should provide all it's services for free!

Yeah no. Google is an advertisement company. They give you free products (Google, android, maps, chrome.. ect) and in exchange you let them advertise to you.

What's the issue here? You aren't embarrassed about what you browse online, are you?
>>
>>135250322
Good goy. Nothing to worry about as long as you aren't doing anything wrong.
>>
>>135250859
And to add to this,
I have to use Yahoo mail at work and it is the worst shit ever. Actual malicious links, page redirections, ads disguised as emails..
And Bing? What a joke, my mom typed her bank into Bing and the first link that came up was a scam website trying to steal her banking information.

Say what you want about Google but they're not nearly as bad as the other guys.
>>
>>135250322
If that were true google wouldn't have wasted their time and money on it. Google is a datamining business, any product they offer for free is collecting everyting.
>>
>>135250322
What are these more invasive techniques?
>>
>>135251594
That's why it's free. But it's also usually the best.

Don't like it use the shittier alternatives
>>
>>>/g/
seriously though
>>
>>135251188
>>135250859
>Google should provide all it's services for free!
Yes, plenty of companies do.

>Bing
Use DuckDuckGo or Startpage. Microsoft is no better than Google.

>Yahoo Mail
ProtonMail is a thing, you tech illiterate clinical retard.
Fuck, you and your mom are so fucking dumb. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: africanamericanwoman.png (684KB, 1264x1076px) Image search: [Google]
africanamericanwoman.png
684KB, 1264x1076px
>>135249819
>not using Chromium and disabling all the botnet options
>>
>>135250827
Plus with ublock origin there's no ad cancer
>>
>>135250064
use Vivaldi, it's made by the original Opera team
>>
>>135251777
This. The previous poster is a fucknugget
>>
>>135251979
>DuckDuckGo
type "what is my user agent" into DuckDuckGo
>>
Hey, here's a question, why do you care if they collect all this data?

There are literally millions of degenerate google searches every day, why does it matter if they log a couple of yours?
>>
File: 1345956725638.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1345956725638.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>135254655
Shills have arrived. You niggers don't even try to blend in except changing your flag.
>>
>not using vivaldi
>>
File: duffyshades.jpg (265KB, 797x719px) Image search: [Google]
duffyshades.jpg
265KB, 797x719px
>>135254897
>does not want to ask why and instead just opposes something
>>
Internet Explorer only here,
how fucked am I?
>>
>>135250708
>still a botnet
>>
File: reeeeetarded.png (69KB, 861x859px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeetarded.png
69KB, 861x859px
Is anything else really needed to enjoy a botnet free experience? I've never signed into chrome and use Duck Duck Go in the omni-bar.
>>
>>135254897
Don't know what you're talking about man, I have a shrine to AH in my room at university, I am by no means a shill.

I'm just saying let (((big brother))) do their thing, who gives a shit?
>>
>>135256437
post your home address
>>
>>135256321
Do you think that Google is just *not* checking those things on every single load? Google still has this information, they just choose to not implement it on the user side. Every single one of your movements is still being tracked.
>>
>>135249819
>just delete chrome guys and you'll be an 1337 anoneemoose h4xor
>never mind NSA backdoors in chipsets
>>135250466
>>135250827
Firefox is getting shitted up by SJW """""developers"""""" who have taken over
>>
File: cia_nigger.png (263KB, 631x651px) Image search: [Google]
cia_nigger.png
263KB, 631x651px
>>
>>135249819
Whatever dude we're all gonna get ass fucked by terminator rape bots anyway
>>
>>135257068

What? Do you think that chrome is a thin-client app or cloudware? What are you trying to say?
>>
>>135257068
>>135249819
You might as well be trying to access tor sites in chrome's incognito window
>>
>>135250186
Says the bitch-made faggot with a larp flag.
>>
>>135250064
I've had no problems with iridium so far but the only addon I use is adblock so I've never really had issues. I really like iridium because it warns me about all the background connections and downloads my client makes.
>>
File: amistupid2.jpg (43KB, 413x427px) Image search: [Google]
amistupid2.jpg
43KB, 413x427px
>>135255178
>>135254655
hmm why would I not want an evil megacorp to know everything about my internet browsing habits so that they can build a personal profile on me and freely share it with anyone with enough money or political power behind them
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>135257445
I am fully aware of what they CAN do, but out of the approximately 3.2 billion internet users in the world why would they choose to sell or expose YOUR internet data?

I'm not new to this conspiracy but I really doubt there's any real threat to individuals.
>>
>>135249819
Well it could be worse, I use Edge.
>>
>>135257735
bc Google has the information available to turn over to the police for any individual IP address. They have recently CHOSEN not to but there is nothing that is stopping them from handing over all search information over in the future. And if the US decides to (rightfully) investigate Google for a monopoly case they will probably make the case for archiving all searches of all Google users just because they fucking can.
>>
>>135257735
available upon request
>>
>firefox
>ublock
>httpseverywhere
>noscript
>duckduckgo
>>
>>135257735
i fucking hate google and hope isis blows it up but this is very true. i used to be a bit of a /g/tard for a month or so and the users there constantly pushed the fact google logs everything you do in a database which is why you shouldn't use it. but not only would that be ridiculously expensive and resource wasting on google's part for the 700mil.+ people who use their services every day but really who besides advertisers are even going to buy my information; and advertisers sure as shit don't care about how much of a degenerate you are, they just want to sell you products.

>>135257927 this is the only good argument against google search i see here. but really, just be smart with your browsing and don't fucking sign up for/click on fishy websites and you won't be added to the FBI's watchlist. use a vpn or something
>>
>>135257735
Just because something is improbable doesn't mean it shouldn't be feared. The very fact that you know all of the shit you do is being monitored and stored indefinitely by people with sinister motives changes your behaviour and causes you to self-police your habits. Your argument is no different than the cucks who claim that Muslims in the west are fine because your chance of personally dying in a terrorist attack is extremely slim.
>>
>>135258335
You fundamentally misunderstand the technology that the US gov't uses to manage the metadata of internet users. It basically doesn't matter what you do (unless you use tor browsing (which ALSO has insecurities)) the gov't CAN and WILL track you through whatever means necessary.
>>
File: jewblind.png (386KB, 899x899px) Image search: [Google]
jewblind.png
386KB, 899x899px
>>135258194
>duckduckgo
>Hey goy, this search engine doesn't log anything you do, I promise. So don't worry about what you type in, we're not watching and this definitely isn't a honey pot designed to make you let your guard down. Trust us!
>>
>>135254401
duckduckgo was started by a jew who sold information
>>
>>135254401
Wow, a website can read information that your browser sends to it by default.
>>
>>135258370
Which is a fair point, however you would only be placed on the FBI watch list if you were truly worth putting on the list, either by planning an attack on the public or partaking in illegal activities (CP, drug trafficking, etc). In which case, this monitoring is a good thing, allowing the feds to catch more criminals. Unless of course you guys want to do illegal things on the internet.

The FBI isn't going to waste their time and resources investigating some weeb that looked up "where to buy loli doll" or some other degenerate shit.
>>
>>135258905
> however you would only be placed on the FBI watch list if you were truly worth putting on the list
The no-fly list proves this false. They put pretty much anyone they deem suspicious on those lists. Also, just because something is illegal doesn't mean it's immoral. It's only a matter of time before posting on /pol/ is illegal. Germans are already going to prison for posting "hate speech" on facebook etc.
>>
>>135258905
I think you underestimate the bloat of the federal gov't.
>>
>>135258905
>>135259142
The issue isn't illegal activity or degenerate searches. The data can be used to punish politically, for example Obama IRS targeting of conservatives. Information has alot of value people don't see
>>
File: google.jpg (9KB, 320x68px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
9KB, 320x68px
>>
>>135254241
what's the difference between it and opera?
>>
Use brave already
>>
>Try to use Firefox
>somting in the font look different, it's not convenient to look at the letters
>no thank you
>>
>>135257091
>>Firefox is getting shitted up by SJW """""developers"""""" who have taken over

Literally only contact you have with SJW's is when you go to the mozzila download page. You only do this once.

Holy fucking god, how butthurt can you get. Mozzilla still disables tracking, still identity protection, all data is encrypted if (IF) you want to send it to mozzilla. Lower RAM usage then Chrome, even faster then Chrome with the new patch, they even fixed the startup speed. You have development console build directly into the browser.... List goes on and on.

>>BUT GUYS THEY ARE SJW ((())()()()()()()()()()( 1488
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.