[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so let's say we get rid of the illegals in the US. Problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 5

File: sadlfasdf.jpg (59KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
sadlfasdf.jpg
59KB, 500x424px
Ok, so let's say we get rid of the illegals in the US. Problem is, who's going to do the agriculture and construction work? You can tell me that poor whites will, but let's get real, they won't. Those are shit jobs. Illegals do them because whites correctly see those jobs as being beneath them.
>>
So the only reason bourgeois liberals want illegal immigrants is to do their dirty work as slaves? K good to clear that up.
>>
>>135248401
>Murica can't make delicious gmo food without labor that comes from outside of what's considered legal

Are u saying America is a failed state dependent on laws being broken in order to function? If so, what's the point of laws?

Sage
>>
>>135248607
No, most bourgeois liberals sincerely believe that they support illegal immigrants for altruistic reasons. But the reality is that agriculture and construction do depend on that cheap labor, at least as long as automation hasn't made some leaps and bounds forward.
>>135248757
America is not a failed state. But yes, it is a partly failed state and yes, America can't make cheap food without illegal labor. Whites don't want those jobs. And who can blame them? Those are shit jobs. Every now and then I see some white dude say "oh I would take that job". No you wouldn't. Or, you'd take it and get disgusted with it after a few weeks.
>>
>>135248607
If they do it happily who gives a fuck, we all win. But just because some fucking hillbilly in fucking alabama gets paranoid Jose is going to come from Monterrey to get his plumbing job he votes reps that will make tax breaks for themselves while making him pay more.
>>
>>135248401
"If we deport illegals who are we going to work on our planta- i mean pick our cotton for less than minimum wage? What do you mean slavery?"
>>
Let the blacks to it. They've done it before, they can do it again.
>>
>>135249397
Do you really want blacks growing your food? Would you trust them?
>>
Unemployed and underemployed Americans and with a tighter labor market they'll enjoy higher wages.
Why do you support exploiting brown serf labor and undermining wages and stealing jobs from native-born Americans?
>>
>>135249515
I don't support it, I'm just pointing out that this idea that whites will take those jobs in any large numbers is a myth. 50 years ago whites probably would have, but times have changed. Whites now view taking a job like that to be equivalent to throwing your life away.
>>
>>135249216
>But the reality is that agriculture and construction do depend on that cheap labor
It doesn't rely on it, it just pads its profits by utilizing it to cut labor costs. Employers who use illegal and legal immigrant labor are traitors.
>>
>>135249216
>Whites don't want those jobs.
Bullshit.
>>
>>135249614
you're a fucking idiot there are plenty of not so smart high school graduates that would way prefer to make way more doing construction than work some shit retail job. Unfortunately these jobs are saturated by beaners who lower the value of laborers and, at least where I live, you won't even be hired for construction work unless you speak spanish
>>
Even supposing you're correct, then the government should issue guest worker visas.
>>
File: 81xtdUQuTnL.jpg (341KB, 1585x1456px) Image search: [Google]
81xtdUQuTnL.jpg
341KB, 1585x1456px
>>135248401
I will do it. All of the field jobs. I will do them.
>>
>>135249614
You're just projecting your own spoiled egotism onto the entirety of whites. Whites work all manner of menial jobs and have no problem doing so. Employers don't want to hire white workers so they can pay lower wages, not have to give hazard pay or overtime pay or follow labor and safety regulations when using undocumented low IQ foreign workers.
>>
>>135248607
just a bunch of slavemasters trying to get their politically correct slaves to pick some fruit

kinda how they got blacks to pick cotton
>>
>>135249481

I'd trust blacks to grow my food under the watchful eye of a white overseer.
>>
>>135249686
I worked on a Berry farm when I was 13. 99% of employees were kids my age or migrant workers.(mostly migrant workers) All white adults were supervisors. You are just plain wrong. Unless they start paying a lot more then non migrants won't do the job. If they pay more the business isn't profitable and they die and America doesn't produce anything anymore.
>>
teenagers or robots, fuck head
>>
>muh whites won't do those jobs!!!

Yeah, they won't do it if they're paid $4/hr. and worked under slave-like conditions like the illegal laborers are.

If we actually enforced immigration law, companies would be forced to hire citizens and whites, and pay them a fair wage and observe all the relevant labor statutes.
>>
>>135250362
Remove the 30+ million illegals and the few million foreign work visa holders and wages rise across the board. It's like you don't even understand how supply and demand works.
>>
>>135248401
Blah blah blah.... same shit slave owners cried about.

If farmers want cheap labor they should be 100% legally responsible for any crimes they commit.
>>
>>135249216
why don't you commies ever ask why wages are too low for americans? why doesn't mexico provide these jobs for their own people, why does america have to do it? why isn't american industry automated to the point of not requiring so much unskilled labor to begin with? dumb commies never ask questions, you just gab endlessly instead.
>>
>>135250362

The businesses won't die, they'll just take a hit to profits and likely be forced to raise prices.

I'll gladly pay 30% more for food if it means stopping my country from becoming part of Latin America.
>>
>>135250519
The question is, how much would food and construction cost to the consumer after such a reorganization?
>>
>>135250640
Cause I'm not a commie. Not that it even matters. A real commie would probably oppose illegals. I'm not even arguing in favor of illegal immigration, I'm just wondering how agriculture and construction would run without it.
>>
>>135248401
increasing automation is going to be more than enough to counter balance immigration you fucking moron.
>>
>>135250519
This.

also cutting gibs will force people to work for a living
>>
>>135250669
So you rather pay at lease $30 to $50 for fruit and vegetables?
>>
>>135248401
construction is good pay with no college education and was done up to about 15 years ago by mostly american citizens

there isnt actually a whole lot of that left in the country though. illegals are in many cases working retail or food service
>>
>>135250683
Not much more due to the fact that domestic production would have to compete with imported foods, and construction firms hire mostly whites anyway.
>>
>>135250768
It would probably take years for every lazy ass to actually work once they realized they have to do the work themselves
>>
>>135248401
White South Africans are expert farmers
>>
>>135250768
i work in construction and i do just fine. i'm a white middle class citizen. steven crowder recently made a video where he stole work from illegals, it was pretty shocking. most of them refused to work for less than $20 an hour and they were pissed off that an american was standing outside home depot with them. crowder undercut them by working for minimum wage, kek.
>>
>>135250876
>What is agricultural subsidizes?
>>
>>135250669
>The businesses won't die
Even if they did, so what? It's disgusting Big Agri, we should be so lucky as to see them fail and be replaced with more decentralized local and regional agricultural concerns.
>>
>>135248401

>Illegals do them because whites correctly see those jobs as being beneath them

Illegals do them because they only pay $4.00/hour
>>
>>135251115
Are you willing to ship them on a boat to here?
>>
>>135248401
Americans are happy to do every job there is, so long as it pays what it's worth. Without illegals the price of labor will naturally increase until Americans are willing to do those jobs.
>>
>>135248401
Everyone will want to do these jobs if you will start paying enough for them you greedy jewish fuck.
>>
Yes. I'll pay $50 for peaches grown by white labor.
>>
>>135248401
there will always be poor people to do that kind of labor, illegal labor forces the wages to go down, since an illegal can offer to work more hours for less wage, a legal worker will demand reasonable hours and a reasonable wage. Illegal labor has damaged the agriculture and construction industry wages
>>
>>135251202
Yes. Save the Boer.
>>
>>135248401
>Problem is, who's going to do the agriculture and construction work?
Demand for these worker rises, fat pugs will have to cut a thinner slice so they can increase wages to motivate people to their soul crushing jobs and everything will be better, just richfags will be less richfags.
>>
>>135251157
Here's a link for you buddy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_subsidy
>>
>blah blah race
The same thing happens in Europe with whites from poor countries and whites from rich countries
>>
>>135251449
What do you mean? Could you expand on that?
>>
>>135251494
poles cleaning toilets in England
>>
>>135250602
This.
>>
>>135251055
I havent seen a not-almost-entirely-Mexican construction crew of any type in at least 10 years in my part of the country.
>>
>>135251370
Richfags would never allow themselves to lose profits, that is why they are richfags. I f anything the price of food and homes would go up to counter this. Which is exactly what is happening right now; the prices for these 2 are rising
>>
>>135248401
Umm yeah they already are. You clearly have not been to Central Cali the illegals are leaving and Cleatus is picking up the slack. Its nice. driving through now. Oh a few are still there but there are less.
>>
Whoever is willing to work for the wage. If none are, then increase the wage
>>
>>135251494
Any factory job in the UK is 80% poles. Brits can get them easily, in fact, those jobs are so low level all you need to do is turn up for them, but brits don't want them.
>>
>>135248401
Licensed builders who will charge more but do a better job probably.

As for agriculture plenty of whites where I live work in that sector so I assume more whites would just work there
>>
>>135251790
Does the law mandate that a Brit must be picked first, if one wants the job?
>>
Have people in other countries do our farming like Apple does with iPhones...seriously, that's the way it should be done. Give shitty jobs to poor countries which will create comfie office jobs for white people while also giving opportunity to people in their own countries instead of having them come here. Saves money and created GOOD jobs in our countries, BAD jobs for other poor countries.
>>
>>135251622
Well you probably don't live in the PNW like me, and yeah down south will have a lot of Mexicans working legally. Only really small firms or freelancers hire illegals in considerable numbers.
>>
>>135248401
Because before 1965 food and houses just appeared out of nowhere.
>>
>>135251845
No, anyone can get them. Why does that matter? Brits can get those jobs easily. They just don't want them.
>>
>>135252034
I was just wondering why you said that the jobs were so easy for Brits to get, given the Polish competition.
>>
>>135248401
White South Africans are expert farmers
>>
>>135252088
They pay exactly minimum wage and no more, they're uncomfortable, boring, unpleasant jobs usually with shift work that fucks up your health. The whole 'foreigners taking our jobs' thing really is just an excuse to hold X political position because it's not a real life issue.

additional information: I worked these kind of shit low level jobs in the UK
>>
>>135252034
It's about the cost of living. You were commies not all that long ago you can live an o.k life being poor, our lot can't manage it
>>
>>135251159
I wasn't referring to big Agri. These are local companies.
>>
>>135251449
Like Richard Spencer said, i want White people picking sweet potatoes and we can goddamn do it ourselves. We can make our beds, and mow our own goddamn lawns
>>
File: giganto3.jpg (54KB, 468x564px) Image search: [Google]
giganto3.jpg
54KB, 468x564px
>>135248401

>62% labor participation rate
>We need immigrants
>>
>>135248401
>Jobs
This implies they will get paid to do it.

They are already poor, just make them slaves.
>>
>>135248401
All they have to do is come back legally, and then they can work the fields and construction. They would have more rights and better access to government programs if they were legal anyways.
>>
>>135249614
Whites will do the work for better pay, prices will go up. It's simple.
>spics are this nation's backbone argument is complete fucking bull
>>
If "no poor whites will do these jobs", the jobs will have to raise wages until they can get people to take the positions.

If they can't afford to raise the wages on these jobs to appeal to the available labor market, they shouldn't be in business. Their land (or whatever else) clearly isn't worth enough to turn a profit while still benefiting the nation as a whole.

They can either sell their farm to a factory farm corporation that will employ 10% of the people and use robots, or they can keep it and let it lie fallow. Either way, no need for illegal immigrants, and at worst, our food output is reduced very slightly and capitalists that rely on foreign, illegal labor take the biggest hit to their wallets.

What's the issue here?

Is national cohesion not worth a marginal loss in avocado output?

Is national security less important than ensuring you get Guac for $2.50 instead of $3.00?
>>
>>135251566
Yea you can laugh about the toilets but the truth is slightly different. Thosa are mostly construction/warehouse/agricultural jobs or even hotel crews. If they make Poles go away who are at the top of most working minorities and least dependable on walfare or even criminaly active if you look at the ratio, and try to replace it with shitskins and niggers who need 5 breaks for praying only during a day. expect all prices to go up and economy slow down since those are fundamental jobs for the economy.
I'm cool with that though becouse it will be good for Poland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSZdb2buU_c
>>
>>135249614
You have no idea what you are talking about. I love trade jobs, and I make decent money plumbing. Wetbacks ruin industries with poor quality work and lower wages. As for agricultural, see: automation
>>
>>135248401
Lazy millenials.
>>
>>135248401
>You can tell me that poor whites will, but let's get real, they won't. Those are shit jobs. Illegals do them because whites correctly see those jobs as being beneath them.
niceme.me
>>
>>135257205

Yeah, the idea of "people won't take that job for such a low wage" falls apart when you realize the law-abiding farms already pay fair wages. They buy more equipment and employ less people, but 3 Americans with jobs is better than 30 illegals with jobs in terms of benefit to the country.
>>
>>135250362
No, white kids who will learn some work ethic will do these jobs. Stop projecting and assuming. You sound stupid.
>>
>>135257375
>just buy more equipment and employ less people
>equipment more expensive than hiring workers

fucking burgers....
>>
>>135248401
Machines. Or lefties can pay more for their labor intensive wine and advocados.
>>
>>135248401
Free market. Those jobs will start to pay more to get workers. If lack of workers still continue , more investment in machinery will happen
>>
>>135257604
3 people + machines vs 30 people
the machines are a bigger investment but will be better longterm
>>
>>135257604
Equipment is an investment which will eventually be profitable. Learn business
>>
>>135248401
Veterans, make a deal with the government to start a program that will get veterans who need help with a job to go work in the fields. Have them live together like they used to do when they were in and help them integrate back into society etc.

There we just solved Veteran Unemployment, then we can work to getting rid of unemployment in generals, also I'm sure wages won't stagnate anymore too, I'm not an economic genius so don't take my word for it
>>
>>135257814
Or it can make you go bankrupt, it depends on your possibilities and many factors like law in your country and access to such equipment.

You may lose more than you will make.
>>
>>135257945
Or a lifetime of wetbacks draining your country and ruining industries can have adverse effects
>>
>>135257904
If you have an acces to a market that will buy it all.
If you have so fucked up market like regulated market of EU where they can any time put limits on how much you can produce such investment is shooting your own foot.

Learn reality
>>
>>135248401
The very reason American food is so shitty is because of these spics doing a shitty job. Farmers are not corporations, they should be family run business and the family should do the god damn job themselves. Why are the even 20+ people picking on every field? Just invest in some proper equipment or kys you lazy shitheads.
>>
>>135248607
>>135250056

Illegal immigration is good for rich people who's companies depend on this near slave labour, but it's bad for average Americans because it increases crime.

As for the illegals, it's a gamble, sure you may make plenty of money but you could easily get kidnapped or arrested, when you cross the border illegally you basically lose your legal rights.
>>
>>135258083
Those "ifs" do not sound like America to me. Good luck in your eu shithole.
>>
>>135248401
Have welfare recipients do (((the jobs Americans won't do))), no more spics, no more free rides for niggers
>>
>>135257945
If you are not running a successful farm then you probably should not even be a framer. Market regulations? This happens in every damn market, just adapt with the times and grow some more profitable shit. If everyone just keeps doing the same shit that clearly is getting more regulated and more saturated shit will be bad.
>>
>>135258304
This. Lazy ass people just living off of welfare should be forced to work in order to earn their foodstamps. If they are healthy enough that is, and obesity is not an illness.
>>
>>135248401
>who's going to do the agriculture and construction work?

whoever wants to

why is this difficult for you "not racist" leftshits?
>>
>>135249621
Precisely. If labor costs were back in balance, maybe they'd have to fire one of the five white-collar assholes I see walking around every construction site these days.
>>
>>135249216
This is untrue. There are whites who want those jobs, they're just never given those jobs because a white person would expect minimum wage. The employers refuse to pay minimum wage for these jobs because "muh profit margin is too small!" So instead of raising the price so they CAN pay legal workers, they refuse to do so because they're under the mistaken belief that no one would buy food if it was $0.50 more expensive.

Its like that one math guy who looked at McDonald's reported sales figures of various foods. He figured out that if McDonalds raises the price of the Quarter Pounder by $0.50, they could pay all their employees $15/h. But no, they'd rather axe all jobs and replace everyone with machines.
>>
>>135248401
>see those jobs as being beneath them
Nah, it's because they don't pay very much. Less laborers = higher wages.

There's a reason that the purchasing power of US wages have been stagnant for decades.
>>
>>135258345
Market regulations happens only on marxist gov regulated commie markets and it always leads to one thing. Enjoy your resources before you go bankrupt.
>>
>>135258161
We'll need it...
>>
>>135258738
This

I've been saying this for years. How do you think we paid for shit back in the day when there were no illegal immigrants? We charged more for the product, which have farmers more to pay people LEGALLY

We are just too used to paying 2 dollars for a thing of blueberries, when we should really be paying 5 dollars for it so that farmers can pay AMERICANS a wage to live on.
>>
>>135248401
If we ban slavery who will pick all the cotton?
>>
File: 1500621227497.jpg (1MB, 696x6773px) Image search: [Google]
1500621227497.jpg
1MB, 696x6773px
relevant pic is relevant - though granted, its essence already has been said multiple times.
>>
>>135248401
legals, while paying taxes?
>>
File: internationaljew.png (701KB, 2551x3300px) Image search: [Google]
internationaljew.png
701KB, 2551x3300px
>>
>>135248401
Unemployed blacks
>>
>>135251270
Have much of an illegal Haitian problem there?
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.