[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRUMPF BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DoTheRightThing.webm (777KB, 960x492px) Image search: [Google]
DoTheRightThing.webm
777KB, 960x492px
DRUMPF BTFO
>>
>>135247142
Exactly, it's the tax payers keeping the system alive. The more we pressure them, the faster ZOG falls. The more social programs and taxes, the better. The white man can only awake in a crisis.
>>
File: ANGRY Jack Frost.jpg (21KB, 200x229px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY Jack Frost.jpg
21KB, 200x229px
Lets wait for his twitter tantrum in a few hours to get some real laughs.
>>
>>135247142
you can see that guy flinch when McCain votes no
>>
>>135247473
nvm lol it started
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890820505330212864
>>
>>135247142
Didn't this asshole get brain surgery less than a week ago? How the fuck is he already walking?
>>
>>135247473

"The Democrats obstructed the vote, typical democrats. Never want to govern! SAD."
>>
>>135247667
The elites have access to medical technology the likes of which peasants like you and I could only ever dream of.
>>
>>135247927
I'm seriously starting to wonder, it was awfully convenient timing and he was back walking around in congress in less than a week. Wtf
>>
>>135248027
That shit doesn't happen with brain tumors, even with stereotactic radiation, let alone a GBM. Either they ignored the tumor and are going to let it run its course, or he's faking it.
>>
>>135248284
>>135248027
>>135247927
>>135247667
he got a surgery to remove a blood clot behind his eye. That's when they found the tumor.
>>
>>135247142
MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER MCCAIN
>>
>>135247927
Absolutely. He literally had a piece of his skull removed and a massive bloodclot removed and the the piece of skull put back.

Zero chance the bone should have fused together yet, which should have all kinds of side effects.

That is without even considering the brain cancer, which may or may not have its own effects.

This ain't your grand pappy's healthcare
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.