[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China is garbage, from Australia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_5400.gif (2KB, 447x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5400.gif
2KB, 447x299px
I am an Australian of Chinese descent and china is fucking garbage. If you are from china and youre living overseas fuck you. Stupid fucking chinese.
I am ashamed to be associated with you people because of my chinese heritage. I would give everything if it meant being white. Kys stupid chinese. China sucks

From
2nd gen Chinese-Australian born and grew up in Australia.
>>
File: 1500550043692.jpg (121KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500550043692.jpg
121KB, 960x960px
Hows China, Nisem?
>>
File: IMG_7062.jpg (274KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7062.jpg
274KB, 1200x1200px
Im going to china and im going to look donw on all you disgusting poor chinese animals.
>>
>>135246174
i'm white and australian and i can't do maths good.

at least you can do maths and karate good!
>>
>>135246669
>ywn be a spy for the west and see your contribution to the chinese demise.
>ywn assassinate the chinese leader whatever the fuck his stupid ching chong name is
>>
>>135246174
From a 2nd/3rd Gen. American Chinese born and grew up in the US Southwest.
China was really still a sh1thole about ten years or even 5-6 years ago, but last year I went to some Chinese Mainland provinces and founded out that it was changing and improving VERY FAST these years,
I believe that within another ten to fifteen years, China will be one of the advanced nations if it can solve the rest of the problems left unsolved in the previous 20 years.
>>
File: 1498722427049.png (94KB, 620x926px) Image search: [Google]
1498722427049.png
94KB, 620x926px
China needs to get smacked upside the head.
>>
>>135246174

>chineses-australian

No such thing gook. You will never be accepted as an australian.
>>
>>135247324
China is just a village full of rice farmers and broken down infrastructure.
Youre kidding no one.
>>
>>135247573
How do you feel about the chinese coming here then?
>>
>>135247324
shhshhhhhhhh dont wake them up
let the waito piggus sleep
>>
>>135247607
Are you a time traveler from 50 years ago?
Cultural Revolution was over and Mao had been dead for a long time.
>>
>>135248201
Doesnt matter. Nothing much has changed. At best china only has slightly better infrastructure than north korea.
It's still largely a rice farming shithole. Do they even have internet?
>>
>>135248312
>china
>no internet there
What?
>>
>>135246174
Chink dicks are small yet still made your anus hurt this bad? Poor you.
T. Leafy chink
>>
>>135248634
Look, the point is china is a shithole full of horse shit and broken roads and dirt. China is garbage dude.
>>
>>135248745
Youre not a chink youre a white guy with fellow fever and an obsession with chinese culture.
>>
File: IMG_7275.jpg (256KB, 1199x1199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7275.jpg
256KB, 1199x1199px
Time to sink the chinks and laugh at them while they farm their rice stupid fucking chinese.
feels good to shit on chinks when i go to china
>>
>>135246397
If it's your first time, brace yourself. Everyone is a thief trying to make a buck off you, dressed horrendously - like dirty rags - air is shit, people shit and piss EVREYWHERE. It's gross.
>>
>>135247324
>I believe that within another ten to fifteen years, China will be one of the advanced nations if it can solve the rest of the problems left unsolved in the previous 20 years.

KEK Those problems are enormous. Let's take the infrastructure, pollution, shit like that aside. People are poor as shit, and those in chrge are corrupt as shit. You're not going to "fix that" in 20 years. You heard it here first - China will have a violent revolution against the ruling party before it approaches civilization. It's current set up cannot continue in the long term. There's too damn many of you for the government to block EVERYTHING from its citizens like the North Koreans
>>
>>135251200
>>135250917
lol
>>
>>135250917
Dumb chinese cannot outsmart me. Im an western educated. Youre giving rice farming peasants abit too much credit,
>>
File: IMG_6764.jpg (172KB, 960x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6764.jpg
172KB, 960x942px
>>135251665
Fuck up stupid chinese. How does it feel that im holding this
>>
>>135252109
i dont care. Have fun getting discrimination in every part of your life
>>
>>135246174
So you are Chinese? You aren't Australian at all..
>>
>>135252172
What do you think Chinaman? Will you live to see revolution? Democracy and all that fun shit? Also, you have to admit your women don't typically clean up. I'm a white dude withno eye for differences between Asians, but I can tell immediately the difference between if a girl is South Korean or Chinese because the South Korean will at least put some nice clothes and makeup on, and won't smell like garbage.
>>
>>135246174
>china is fucking garbage

tell us something we didnt know, chink.
>>
>>135252370
no. China is fine the way it is and will develop to be best country on earth. Everyone will want to be us.
>>
Fuck off out of Australia and take all the chinks here with you. China is fucking disgusting and they bring all that here with them. They can fuck off out of USA as well because I'm moving there soon. Seriously just the other day at work I had some chink yell at me in her language and was angry I didn't speak Chinese. Pieces of fucking shit
>>
>>135248907
It's shit but it's significantly better.
When I left China as a 5 year old, my hometown had dirt roads and everyone rode bicycles. 20 years later it looks like a shitty mid sized american city and everyone is an awful car driver.
>>
>>135246174
GOOK POSTER IS BACK

You should continue making /auspol/ threads
>>
Protip: you take a drumstick

Your brain stops tickin'
>>
>>135252172
Youve been on pol for too long. Theres hardly any discrimination here. I can see your only experience of australia is from the internet.

Stupid chinese
>>
>>135252849
Dude. As you can see on my air ticket i wil be going to Guangzhou. I know its a shithole. Not even the worst cities in America can compare to china.
I will take pleasure in looking down on all the chinese trash once the plane lands.
And you, an american, should stop praising china. You are not chinese.
>>
>>135253179
it is very subtle. They wont go driving around trying to lynch you anymore. But how they interact with you, their manner toward you, it will be different and worse. That is how whites are. They look down on you as much as me
>>
>>135252771
>no. China is fine the way it is and will develop to be best country on earth. Everyone will want to be us.

No one in the history of civilization has ever wanted to be the Chinese. Ever. You need to clean up your act before anyone takes you seriously.
>>
>>135253399
No dummy, they look down on you because of your chink mannerisms and lack of common courtesy. Stop thinking that im the same as you people. Ive seen the interactions. Ive lived in sydney for most my life aside from trips overseas.
Your opinion means fuck all. You have no stake in sydney.
>>
>>135246174
Weren't you that student who looked like a cuck that got sent to China because daddy told you to get off your lazy ass?
>>
File: IMG_6715.jpg (141KB, 1388x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6715.jpg
141KB, 1388x568px
>>135254094
Yes, its 1.5 years in the making but as you can see a few posts down from op. My dad has booked the ticket and i will be spending time in china due to complacency caused by western upbringing which I personally think is bullshit.

Pic relate
>>
>>135254196
>/r9k/
I think being Chinese is the least of your problems
>>
>>135246174
That is what you get in a country where the state is pretty much a dictatorship and for the most of the people it is a pure capitalism.
>>
>>135253399
>waaaah bogan fucking junkies look down on me

Stop being a beta cuck, gooks make more money and work harder than native Australian brits 9/10 times. I'd much rather be around gooks than druggies and bogans. As long as you don't do dumb mainlander shit like push people out of your way, walk through people on the street and in general be an inconsiderate cunt nobody bats an eye. Frankly, even if you're doing that shit nobody will judge you more than other mainlanders who have put in the effort to learn how to be civil.
>>
>>135254259
R9k is the best. Better than you white nationalist larpers.
>>
>>135254621
>/r9k/ is the best

This has to be b8
>>
>>135254804
>not greentexting the 2nd sentence
Far better than a larp board.
>>
>>135254393
t. xing wang

working harder dont mean they dont see you as subhuman trash. you will never be australian or white
>>
>>135254876
I have no desire to argue about which shit board is worse than the other shit board. I'm merely pointing out that I find your first statement completely laughable.
>>
>>135255120
And i merely pointed out your statement itself to be laughable
>>
>>135255163
I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree. /r9k/ is where virgins from /pol/ go to complain about women when they're not complaining about blacks.
>>
it is
>>
>>135255226
Who said i will agree to disagree? Pol is a larp board, a farce. R9k is far better than a confabulation board.
>>
OP you realise that no matter how hard you hate on China all of white Australia will see you as nothing more than a Ching Chong, right?

Stop self hating.
>>
File: IMG_6552.jpg (200KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6552.jpg
200KB, 1000x1000px
>>135255411
You realise irl i get no impression of the sort, right?

Stop larping
>>
>>135255320
/r9k/ is a collection of autists who bitch about their lives and their inability to get laid. If it's any consolation I'm sure you would've ended up as one of the many white posters of /r9k/ complaining about Chads if you were born a different race as you have the soul of a beta.
>>
>>135246174
Good man.
go back tho
>>
>>135255608
>/r9k/ is a collection of autists
only relevant until 2015 r9k
>>
>>135255100
I'm Slav. Asians have brought more competitive education, huge funding to our universities from international students, social events where degenerates who can't go 1 night without getting high are not welcome, and competitive small businesses where I can buy a new phone for $100 cheaper without going through ebay and getting some trash with no warranty that I'll never see again if it breaks and I return it.

>>135255320
I never said either board was better. If you want to claim /pol/ is the worst board and /r9k/ is second worst that's fine with me. Maybe containment boards for anime, pony and trapfags are worse, but that's about it. It's the claim that /r9k/ is "the best" that's ridiculous.
>>
>>135255666
I intend to. And i will shit on all the chinese on the western civilisations behalf
>>
>>135255736
Oh i think its ridiculous you think your opinion of the matters
>>
>>135255753
are you that chink who was shitposting under an unknown flag a while ago? if so when the fuck do you actually leave
>>
>>135255510
They're thinking it bro.

When I walk down George st in the CBD you know what I'm thinking? There are way too many fucking Asians speaking their Asian language, and the place is no longer genuinely Australian. If I'm (a non-white) thinking that, you can bet your arse the Anglos are thinking it as well.

Seriously, stop hating on other Asians cos no matter how hard you hate on them you'll still be Asian and be seen and treated like one.
>>
>>135255846
And yet you're a shut-in virgin who has gotten so bad that your parents feel like they need to force you to do something with your life. Bonus points for hating your own race. You're a textbook /r9k/ poster.
>>
>>135255897
>non-white
Bad move son. Your opinion lost even more credibility than it started
>>
>>135256051
Bro u sound mad. Didnt you say you have no desire to argue? ;^)
>>
>>135256127
>i have no desire to argue about x

This does not imply that I won't present an argument on another talking point.
>>
>>135255736
well eastern european views may be different. But anglo would love nothing more than wanting to disgrace and hurt all chinese. There was nothing I could do to avoid this.
>>
You learned well. China is nothing but a large criminal organization that has successfully brainwashed its population. On top of it their Communists.
>>
You chinese australian and chinese american are pathetic cockroaches.Nobody likes you. Not chinese, not western. I'm so sorry
>>
>>135256069
If you disagree with me at least try and make your argument. I'm non-white, same as you so what's the point in being racist against me.

Fact is, you're broken. Hating on the Chinese in an effort to distance yourself from your 'shameful' heritage is the behaviour of a man unworthy of respect. Deal with your self-hate and recognise that it's not healthy and won't make you more liked or accepted.
>>
>>135256289
Anglos have a tv show about how poor they are and don't go to university. They'll look down on you for declining to take ice. Why the fuck do you value their opinion?
>>
>>135256289

What was your experience?
>>
Aren't the chinks and Arabs at each other's throats in Sydney?

This thought amuses me.
>>
Please get the fuck out of my country you are ruining the
national identity of what an "Australian" is
>>
File: 1497240181977.webm (3MB, 452x272px) Image search: [Google]
1497240181977.webm
3MB, 452x272px
>>
>>135255868
Ahh yes, that was last year; a long time ago. At the time i was weighing up whether i should go to china or live in a regional town e.g.
Maitland
Bendigo
Coffs harbour
Ballarat
Shepparton
Armidale
Albury
Cessnock
Lithgow
Dubbo
Orange
Byron bay

I was researching these towns but i ultimately decided to go to china as the more sensible choice. Running to a regional town is an act of withdrawal. Going to china is taking a reprieve.
But those days when i was researching regional town i realised how comfy it woild be to live there. Cut off from the bullshit city life. Its like getting away from reality. Honestly, at the time the regional towns had all i need; gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball courts, woolworths. Everything that i needed at the time, it was there. A regional town is like living in a suburb. Imagine you sliced a suburb in melb or syd then placed it in the middle of Australia. It had everything i needed, i could even learn what true Australian culture feels like, lets no kid ourselves syd and melb are mere international economic hubs now, theres no Australian culture here, only diluted remnants even the white Australians arent that Australian but they think they are because theyre the closest thing to a true Australian in syd/melb. Anyway as a person with chinese ancestry, china is the future so i ultimately chose china
>>
File: 1500774521329.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500774521329.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>135246174
Not this guy again. When are you going to china, can you hurry up and go, please im asking you nicely.
>>
>>135256385
The real cockroach is you. Believe me we dont want to carry a chinese face. Nothing annoys me more when a chinese keeps assessing me as another chinese
>>
>>135253613
Look at this guy taking an easy ass fake bait post.

I'm Chinese too, I'm going to buy your house soon. Better run, goy
>>
>>135256844
I will be leaving in September
>>
>>135256385
Ignore Huaqiao Cucks
>>
>>135256389
For someone who has no desire to argue you sure are trying
;^)
>>
>>135256994
Learn to read poster IDs.
>>
>>135256949
Hurry the fuck up please, Its probably September on the moon calendar or whatever calendar you chinks use. and don't come back.
>>
>>135256901
But you are Chinese. Not in terms of citizenship but in terms of blood and perception.

>>135256994
I never said that, by all means argue with me.
>>
>>135246174
>another self hating Chinese
Why don't you grow some balls you pathetic fuck
>>
>>135257069
Haha zing
>>
>>135246174
As long as you out populate blacks and Muslims i'm a-ok. (I don't live in a city)
>>
>>135254091
You probably don't notice the subtle discrimination because you live in a politically correct city like Sydney. Ever other place that has 90%+ majority white will find it hard to tolerate your chink looking ass. Also, since you are second generation Chinese, everybody in China will look down on you as a white washed dog.

I'm 1st gen immigrant Chinese, and even I am looking down on you for being such a naive dumbfuck.
>>
>>135246397
You again? What the fuck I thought I told you you were nothing special, stop acting like a snowflake.
>>
>>135253399

well, i like china

t. albanian

tho, we probably arent the """white""" you're referring to
>>
>>135257107
>dont come back
Hmm youre going to have to make me. I will be back anywhere between 10 days to 6 months. But like this cuck >>135257163 i doubt youre anglo so your opinion matters nought.

But feel free to try to invalidate my passport before i get back
>>
>>135256770
I can see how easy it would be for a city kid to idealise regional towns, but the reality is not so pretty. You have to be quite affluent to associate with anyone of an IQ above 90, price of living is high, there is not much to do but drink, you absolutely need a car to get anywhere, the average citizen is the lowest common denominator. The advantages still outweigh the disadvantages of the city though, since most of those towns are over 85% Australian. Regional towns aren't the uncorrupted Bastion of Australian culture you think them to be, you have to go more rural still to find anywhere decent. The towns are following Melbourne and Sydney politically and demographically, and are culturally poisoned through television and media.
Good luck in China, I hope you'll find a better place
>>
>>135257288
Cute. You consider me to be like you? I dont even think of you as the same kind as me. I do not even acknowledge you. You look down on people like me all you like. We distance ourselves from you so much your opinion doesnt matter. Infact the more you look down on me the better. The real problem is if you like me. Being associated with you is nothing anyone would want
>>
>>135257288
I'm curious as to why you'd live somewhere that you felt unwelcome in. What's the motivation? This has always confused me, it seems on the surface to be shekels but no one gets paid well in any western country if they're an employee.

Then if you start a business you'll have constant regulatory headaches (tax system etc) and putting that effort in elsewhere will probably net equal or better results life style wise without feeling unwelcome.

Red pill me on why you'd bother expatriating..
>>
>>135257345
If your coming back why are you complaining, your literary going on a holiday you stupid cunt.
>>
>>135254196
Lol what the fuck. Are you autistic or something?
>>
>>135257376
>good luck
Eat shit you uppity retard. Talking like your opinion fucking matters. You actually think people take what others here say seriously? Listen to yourself giving advice on a chinese cartoon forum.

Get over yourself dude. Your advice is uneeded
>>
this thread encapsulates why nonwhite immigration is godawful

it just creates mongrels that never feel at home here nor there
>>
>>135257494
I'm not unwelcome here. I live in a 70%+ Asian area in Toronto. Also living conditions here are better than China, obviously.

If you're talking about starting a business, China is absolutely shit dealings everywhere. Sure Canada has a lot of annoying regulations, but having citizenship here makes it easier to do business in the US as well
>>
>>135257627
like a white boy that's not in Europe?
>>
>>135257498
Complaining about? Clarify it retard.
>holiday
I was weighing up between china and various regional towns. What makes you think im going to a regional as a holiday? I ultimately decided on china
>>
>>135257607
I could crush you with my bear hands, chin. Think before insulting the sage-like generosity of patronising a wayward minority such as yourself. You could get hurt.
>>
>>135257345
Look man I think you're based but you gotta focus your energy on something self-empowering.
>>
>>135257726
U wish you were a 2nd gen. its clear you envy them
>>
>>135257801
Shut up larper.
>>
>>135257467
Get off your high horse there buddy. I went to high school with tons of 2nd/3rd gen Chinese, they are all plebeian tier wagecucks, basically low tier whites. You'll be lucky enough to be one of them, but I think you're a bit too autistic judging by the way you type
>>
>>135257829
lol
>>
>>135257912
>low tier wagecucks
Keep telling yourself that. Nice cherry picking though.
>>
>>135257726
So.. shekels and ethno tribal living among Asians who in my experience hate cns (obviously implying they're non cns, viets etc)

Re quality of life,Taiwan/Thailand/Malaysia in my experience is far superior than Australia/US/Canada. Similar culture etc, honestly I don't get it all.

I'd rather live comfortably in my culture than feel outcast in exchange for the illusion of prosperity. This is why I don't live in Dubai for example
>>
File: IMG_6653.jpg (67KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6653.jpg
67KB, 600x722px
>>135257513
im just a dolebludger.
Been getting babied by the govt for 10 years
;^)
Im applying for autismbux soon. Fingers crossed
>>
>>135258021
Ok you dumb basement dwelling recluse, riddle me this. What are the advantages of being a 2nd gen Chinese vs 1st gen?
List as many as you can while I go to sleep now, I'll read em all in the morning
>>
>>135257288
>>135257726
>canadian
>non white
>cries about discrimination
>likes where he lives, feels welcome and the conditions are good
>but fuck whitey dey all raycis

You need to stay away from American television.
>>
>>135258183
We dont speak with a gook accent
>>
>>135246174
ugh u again? consider reporting you to the GZ custom desu, the least thing we need is another self-hating white-acting ABC
>>
Remember to sage this thread is not even political
>>
Cross thread posting
>>135257220
>>135257220
>>135257220
>>
>>135258137
Haven't really been to SEA so I can't say. Major reason for moving here was ease of immigration due to relatives already living here as citizens.

I'm trying to grow some online businesses right now, if I can get a job in HK or Taiwan I will probably move there short term.
>>
Someone post the nisem sex tapes?
>>
File: niscuck.png (12KB, 62x77px) Image search: [Google]
niscuck.png
12KB, 62x77px
>>
>>135258466
Ahh makes sense, imo Taiwan over HK if you like beautiful Japanese style scenery and access to clean beaches. Good luck with whatever you choose :)

>Everyone remember to sage
>>
>>135258330
Are you in GZ? Fuck you im coming u mad? Fucking chink
>>
>>135258251
I don't have any gook accent because I went to an international school when I was young. Nice try

>>135258207
I never said fuck whitey dey all raycis. I love white people. But not all white people love me. Which is why I am always on guard in more rural places. Humans are genetically inclined to be racist towards those not of tribe anyway, so can't really complain. I'm not an SJW faggot
>>
>>135258648
Found it
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph59329cfd2d6c9
>>
>>135258330

do it desu. or maybe not. desu he needs china more than you need him.
>>
File: lol9.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
lol9.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>135252771
>China is fine the way it is and will develop to be best country on earth
>>
>>135258755
We both know you envy 2nd gens. Must suck to grow up in a shithole.
>>
>>135258870
Yeah I grew up in a shithole, but that experience has made me appreciate living in modern society a lot more. Can't say the same for you.

Still waiting for that list. Going to sleep now
>>
>>135257829
Why would anyone envy you're pathetic existence. I mean this in all seriousness if you're so full of self loathing why haven't you killed yourself yet. In all honesty, you would probably be doing your family and all anglos a favor
>>
>>135258947
Smarter
Better manners
Not a backstabbing scumbag
Diligent
Doesnt cheat the system
>>
>>135258711
well there's a thing called reporting on da internet u know? CPC put out a reward last year for reporting spies, you does seem like the type i.e. foreign born, constantly posting on anonymous forum spreading anti-china propaganda. But you're too irrelevant so I'll probably only get like 100 yuan or something

>>135258669
saged senpai
>>
>>135258759
BASED
>>
>>135259054
Because as i have posted before, i get free welfare from the government. My existence generates money.
Besides dummmy, if im going to die anyway, why bother dying prematurely
>>
>>135259082

you forgot

- More likely a self-loathing r9k fag
>>
>>135259125
Dude that could feed your entire family for an entire week.
>constantly posting on anonymous forum spreading anti-china propaganda
>constantly
What do you mean by this
>>
>>135259143
Money sure as hell isn't buying you happiness. If anything it's just prolonging your existence. Jumping off a bridge would solve your problems and everyone elses problems about you so why don't you do the best thing for everyone and off yourself.
>>
>>135259279
Typical western feel good safe space bubble ideology. Happiness is overrated
>>
>>135257376
>85% Australian

As in Anglo?
>>
>>135258167
fuck good luck mate
>>
>>135259555
Fuck yea.
Tfw get paid to become a fulltime house hermit
Tfw no more going to centrelink appointments
>>
>>135259151
Self loathing about what?
>>
>>135259143
>My existence generates money

It costs the taxpayers money to keep you alive. You being proud of being 2nd gen is because you can't deal with your subhuman status. You're a chink, a mentally ill, self hating, universally despised chink. like the other poster said, kys.
>>
>>>/r9k/38679844

This is that Asian faggot who is Aussie and claims to be going to China all the time.
>>
>>135259773
Nigger cunt. Stop pretending like you give a fuck about taxpayers either. Dont hate the player hate the game.
>self hating
Not this shiteru agen
>>
>>135246174
Another self hating cuck. You would be SJW if you were white.
>>
>>135256770
foster's a fuckin nice place. all of the central and north coast even. i deliver shit all up there from sydney. i would move in a heartbeat if i could
>>
File: 1480042834276.png (451KB, 630x903px) Image search: [Google]
1480042834276.png
451KB, 630x903px
never let the anglo get you down.
>>
File: image.axd.png (112KB, 521x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.axd.png
112KB, 521x360px
>>135246174
>invites Chinese over, gives them jobs, sells to China for billions of dollars, blames China
You only have yourself to blame for rampant capitalism.
Fun fact, your government is totally privatized:
http://www.visabureau.com/australia/news/12-03-2014/new-statistics-reveal-latest-australian-immigration-trends.aspx
>Visa Bureau is not affiliated with the Australian Government but is an independent UK company. Australian visas are available from the Australian Government at a lower cost or for free when you apply directly. Our comprehensive visa and immigration services include immigration advice from registered migration agents, a 100% success rate, document checking and expedited visa processing.
>>
>>135259913
>self-hating
Again for he third time. What do you larpers mean by this
>>
thats it when i get my pc fixed I'm getting in the discord and driving you out you fucking autistic gook cunt holy shit the places you people are tolerated on the net.....
>>
>>135259277
>nisem's 77th projection this week
speaking like a real welfare queen, aren't you? btw your won't be able to live with your $600 from centralink each month in GZ
>constantly
as in everytime I visit this taiwanese childporn board, there's a thread about your miserable life as a white man trapped in a chinese body, let's keep that autism in AU cause it certainly don't belong here
>>
Look at how few Australians there are in the world, less than 30 million. That's absolutely pathetic.

It is very easy for us to take over Australia and we wont even fire a bullet to do it.
>>
>>135260931
Its $1100 each month faggot.
>nisem
>mfw ppl now call me nisem outside of discord now
>>
>>135261186
99.9% of you fags cant even leave the country
>>
>>135246397
no one cares you slanted eyed fuck
>>
>>135247747
chinese fucking everywhere in Melbourne (city especially)
>>
>>135261456
>>135261524
I sure hope you don't claim to be Australian with that piss poor English.
>>
>>135261524
Then do something about it
>>
>>135261194
pardon me, I'm not an expert on this, but $1100 is still not enough. Anyway, good luck with your trip, hope it crushes tho
>>
what i find fascinating is the type of chinese flag posters his threads draw out...........

i would consider you a security risk if you went there to live and came back
>>
>>135254196
bring home a chinese girl......

oh wait..
>>
Chinstralia
>>
>>135261608
Yeah if everyones a soft cock pussy faggot 2017 white Australian then Australia will never be white again.
No wonder you whites do nothing about Australia aside from whining on facebook and the internet.
>>
>>135261584
My friend. $1100AUD is like the average income for chinese t1 cities. But you already know that right
>>
he has a little whiney personality he reminds me of the sneaky beta who can't compete so he resorts to other tactics i guarantee you this retard would be approached in the mainland, he hates us almost as much as he hates himself and if offered something that he obviously couldn't produce or earn on his own merits in return for being a little subversive gook cunt he would do it......
his contempt isn't even contained it just bubbles under the surface
he's the type of cunt who would be in the papers front page one day going to jail for stabbing a baby to death
>>
>>135246174
>If you are from china and youre living overseas fuck you.

>I am an Australian of Chinese descent

Let that sink in, traitor or troll whatever you are.
>>
>>135262012
Interesting psychoanalysis but you're projecting. Go back to china
>>
>>135261578
yeah nah yeah nah..

My English has degraded ever so slighty since i've been talking to so many chinks....
>>
>>135262203
Lel youre not even from this country go back to where you came from
>>
>>135261579
>>135261579
what should i do? there's too many to deal with...
>>
>>135262357
how the fuck would you even know.....
>>
>>135260771
Just download the mobile app. Ill send you the invite once you've created an account. Idk how you will drive me out though
>>
>>135262452
Well are you?
>>
>>135246174

>I am an Australian of Chinese descent
>Australian

Nah mate your a gook
>>
I'm going to stink that place up so much its going to either be you or me that gets banned
>>
>>135262527

yeah, i am.
>>
/r9k/ threads dead, now to kill this one
>>
>>135262757
Then let me know when youve made an account so i can invite you.
>>
>>135262794
Im abit disappointed the r9k thread is dead. I didnt start it though
>>
Australia has no culture, identity, or shared purpose
>>
jesus this cunt is autistic I'm already in there and have been for awhile.....

what i find curious is the way this guy posts and how similar it is to posts done by NGO'S that astro turf this place with thread titles and posting rhetoric to elicit certain responses..........
>>
>>135246174
Your biggest problem will be trying to strike a balance between you tiny Asian dick and your giant Kangaroo balls.
>>
>>135263313
Well you havent done anything. Youre just lurking
>>
>>135246174
I cant really respect anyone insult his country and his heritage despite of any problems, any problem is solvable, but self hating is destructive, respect ur nation man and grow some balls
>>
>>135246174
Can you post your little mouse copy pasta nisem?
>>
its interesting the chinese posters from our country and china that pop up in these threads with comments aimed to demoralise aussie posters.....
for some of you guys who are supposed to be self taught in the basics of counter intelligence and subversion you can't see whats happening right in front of you, this isn't *just* some autistic gook shitposting its right in front of you LOOK its every other day !! these threads are made and he is in the DISCORD !!!
what happened to no OUTSIDERS !!!
>>
>>135263825
Your opinion means nothing,i can insult my country and my heritage all i want
>self-hating
For the 4th time itt. Explain what you mean by me self hating?
>>
>>135246174
china is the asian version of the eu.

transfer payments and debt because of backwards southerners, low iq populations demanding affirmative action, merchants backstabbing the warrior castes and instituting mass starvings

chinese people need to be contained.for the same reasons liberals do. it is not a racial failure, although eugenics can fix it

t. worst korean

for any southern chinese: i throw up in my mouth a little when i realize that you are mixed with filipino like people
>>
>>135263910
Soo..... you want the invite link yet?
>>
>>135263994
yeah of course u can insult it as much as u want, but no one will respect u for that, u will be treated as a nigger tier human
>>
>>135263825
where in egypt are you, anonbrah?
>>
>>135264078
I dont need any respect on 4chan... come on dude. Christ you're retarded. Since when did newfags start taking themselves with such unwarranted sense of self importance on4chan these days?
>>
>>135264185
Luxor and cairo living in both cities
>>
>>135264227
u are retard, is life for u=4chan? u wont be respected IRL nor 4chan
>>
>>135246174
What about Taiwan? They're fucking yellow Jews. I met a pretty based Muslim Chinese guy aside from he got me into smoking cigarettes.
>>
File: gook driver.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gook driver.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>135256663
dumping Asian drivers
>>
File: gook driver (1).webm (1MB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
gook driver (1).webm
1MB, 856x480px
>>
>>135264330
Jesus christ you dumb nigger. Ill break it down for you. Seriously it's sad that i have to but i will.
>i can insult my country and my heritage all i want
>yeah of course u can insult it as much as u want, but no one will respect u for that, u will be treated as a nigger tier human
>is life for u=4chan?
Take a hint, if you have the cognitive capacity. Where am i insulting countries and heritage right now?
The one who thinks life = 4chan is you. It annoys me to no end when people project their autism onto others
>>
>>135264038
>>135264330
this gook is that much of a disaster in any thread he posts it draws out anons from other countries who want to abuse him and shake their head in disbelief at reading his thoughts that he posts
I think the chinese are hated here more than jews i really do i never see hate threads about jews the way i see them about the chinese.........
>>
File: gook driver (2).webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gook driver (2).webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
>>135264532
I feel sorry for u, u are pathetic, dumb and self hated chinese, KYS
>>
>>135254196
Holy fuck this is so funny
>>
>>135264563
Okay friend. Here is the discord code
tUbWHr
Use this code to enter the discord i go on
>>
>>135264706
Oh okay. For the 5th what do you mean by self-hating
>>
>>135264746
>self-hating
it means u hate ur self and ur race and ur heritage a pathetic combination
>>
>>135264038
I often wonder if there are any pure Chinese people left. They've been raped so many times.
>>
File: 1497271616442.jpg (42KB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497271616442.jpg
42KB, 224x400px
does it upset you when you see a successful asian?
>>
File: 1500653425575.jpg (47KB, 889x374px) Image search: [Google]
1500653425575.jpg
47KB, 889x374px
>>135246174
all gobbledigooks need to die, and you are no exception. stop eating dog and get to tying that noose xiao
>>
File: gook driver (3).webm (3MB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
gook driver (3).webm
3MB, 640x320px
>>
>>135247324
China will never be anything but a shit hole. Do you know why? Because Chinese people live there.
>>
>>135264846
Ill humour you anon. If thats true, in pathetic combination. Then why am i going to china?
>>
>>135264866
probably no oure ones left

the ones in the noeth go raped but the mongols and manchu are relatively high iq

the southerners are all race mixed below shanghai. decently high iq nonetheless but not as trustworthy

genes for personality are easier to contaminate than genes for iq. it really only takes a single character flaw to turn a good person evil. for iq it needs tk be many things

for reference souther and eastern euros are no better. i parties with slovenians yesterday. they looked like the ww2 propaganda where the slavs are raping german girls. literal cavemen
>>
File: yrOmyHR.png (59KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
yrOmyHR.png
59KB, 624x434px
>>135265299
>the pin*y calling others cavemen
>also talking about racial purity

your kang literally asked to be part of china, don't forget that. It might actually be an improvement this time if you did.
>>
>>135265560
not filipino. i am the korean from earlier.

take one look at some filipinos and tell me cavemen dont still exist.

if they found some od tge skulls here in the ground, with LITERALLY one inch foreheads and things like that, theyd get thrown ibnto archaic species

the ugly qeird skull filipinos you get in the west are the evolved ones

friendly people but totally not evolved
>>
LOL just got informed he has already been banned from the discord im in, it must of happened whilst i have been unable to use my other pc hahhahahahaahhahahahahahaah, oh man.......
>>
>>135265803
Hmmm im not sure what you mean. You mean the Australian r9k discord? I mostly frequent that one and im not banned. Anyway if you want an invite its here >>135264725
>>
>>135265030

because you think you're superior to the real chinese and intend to look down upon them when you're there.

I said this before, seek help because you're mentally ill and the beliefs you hold are poisonous and worthy of contempt. I think you're subhuman because of the views you've expressed in this thread.
>>
>>135246174
you will never be australian
>>
>>135267147
>because you think you're superior to the real chinese and intend to look down upon them when you're there.
And in typical fashion i reveal my true intentions at the end of my posts when activity dies down.
This is all just a personal test to see how pol would respond when i, an ethnic chinese, says something that pol cannot refute because im pretty much agreeing with their echo chamber. and again, im only honest once my thread becomes quiet because that's just my modus oeprandi. There's one big fabrication that i've been propagating for a long time and that is my dad isn't sending me to china. I chose to go to china because people in china are brought up with inner strength.
You think i hate china? all these posts here talking shit about me le "self-hating" i just fucking laugh because i was posting under a personal agenda the whole time.
All these people itt talking about the 2nd gen self-hate. it's so hilariously wrong but i play with it because that's the preconceived notion. I don't hate myself in the sense that i wish i was white, no. If anything im disappointed that i didn't grow up as a mainlander. I never took pol seriously because you people can only see what's presented to you but how do you know if it's genuine?
i don't want to be fucking white. are you kidding me? my intention is to learn how to be a real scumbag once i go to china and come back to australia with a more chinese mentality. That is the truth. Again that's why i laugh at anything pol says because i never post with my real intentions until the very end where i get very little replies afterwards
>>
>>135268286
Dude why do you have to bring that mentality to Oz?

Just be a good person, contribute to your community and enjoy life why go to China to learn how to be a scumbag and I assume fuck people over here?
>>
>>135267147
sorry i was being abit too convoluted.
tl:dr -
- i start all my threads with a shitpost and only reveal my true intentions afterwards.
- The truth is i wish i was brought up as a mainlander not as a western born chinese. There's no pride in being to be found in the West i.e. Australia
- The decision to go to china was actually my own and not my father's.
- The goal is to live in china for a set period until i have developed a more chinese mentality before returning to Australia.
>>
>>135268458
if you had followed my threads then you know how i personally feel. Australia's two biggest cities, melb and syd account for 42% of Australia's entire gdp. These two cities are also the most cucked international cities. What im saying with that preface is when it comes to Australia, only melb and syd matters. There's no pride in this country. Growing up western in the two most cucked cities has only resulted in weakness in my own part. Granted it's not entirely the country's fault, im sure there are many successful and mentally strong people in Australia but that is a minority. Truth is Australians has gotten soft and too complacent. Australia disappoints me. Because Australia rolls over foreigners e.g. chinese, arabs, etci don't owe myself to this country. to be frank i doubt anglo australians care about this country either. I see anglos dating and marrying asian women from thailand and the such. This country disappoints me
>>
>>135269010
What?
>>
File: BrazilvsChina.jpg (2MB, 1424x4392px) Image search: [Google]
BrazilvsChina.jpg
2MB, 1424x4392px
>>135246174
Should I make a China vs Australia meme?
>>
>>135269010
Australia ends at the dividing range, you live in shit.
>>
>>135247324
>And founded out

Yeah sur4 thing, chang.
>>
>>135246174
>this self loath faglord again

Maybe if you weren't such a worthless shit you could've gotten some skills and education while in Australia and make big money in China.

No, instead you're a failure of a Chinese who doesn't even understand the advantages of being from the motherland.

Kys you dumb shit.
>>
>>135248312
I feel pity for you man. Extreme insecurity and self hatred.

I'm glad you're visiting China, be sure to visit Shen Zhen or Shanghai. Beats LA or NYC any day of the week.
>>
>>135269010
I know you types of people all too well. As a minority in Australia, I'm assuming you were hit pretty hard with racism as a kid.

There are two usual ways I see asians reacting to racism

1) Self-defeat and acceptance: your inferiority complex takes over and you try to act as "white" as you can. For example, self-hating asian girls exclusively dating white men and talking shit on asian men. You're no different. Extreme insecurity is the root cause.

2) Being a man and not a cuck: Rise beyond the racial discrimination and work 2-3x times as hard than white people to prove your worth. Be proud of your heritage and bust your ass to earn respect.

Number (2) explains why there's a disappropriate amount of successful first-gen asians compared to other minorities.

Grow some balls you cuck faggot
>>
American here. Chinese spies tried to fucking kill me. Check out my thread about it here

>>>/x/19343447
>>
>>135272949
If you say so
>>
File: 1474176247022.jpg (805KB, 3000x2253px) Image search: [Google]
1474176247022.jpg
805KB, 3000x2253px
>>135256289
poor chang :c
i like chinese people, im friends with a lot of them
>>
i use to be like op but i took some pua memes and now i can game girls but im still not happy :(
>>
>>135256770
Of course these towns are better to live than Syd/melb. But what would you do for work? There's barely and businesses. How will you meet like minded people? This is part of why Australia is a fucked place
>>
File: 001.jpg (4MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
4MB, 2448x3264px
>>135276086
why are you unhappy anon?
>>
>>135246174
>other China bad China, I r best China
Fuck off chink.
>>
>>135247402
You know what that wasn't the only Mongolian dynasty to rule China.
And the Mongols always mass murdered wherever they went.
The fact that they reigned for so long says a lot about the chinks.
Thread posts: 236
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.