[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mouthy Buddha btfo of the alt-right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
Hey pussies did you know the self is illusory?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvJqQmHxO9k
>>
File: 54678976534.png (120KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
54678976534.png
120KB, 259x194px
>>135243433
Fuck outta here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpHiMFRSapE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpHiMFRSapE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpHiMFRSapE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpHiMFRSapE
>>
>>135243433
illusions are just an illusion
>>
posted this. All these skeptics do is talk about basically nothing and fail to address what's important.
Hey maybe guns and poverty aren't the reason why blacks are violent. Maybe they're just genetically violent?
>>
File: me.png (31KB, 839x233px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
31KB, 839x233px
>>135243886
forgot image.
>>
>>135243658
Did you watch the video, fellow magapedie?
>>
>>135244022
How can blacks and arabs be the problem if attachment to ourselves is the ultimate problem?
>>
File: 1480802076008.jpg (59KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480802076008.jpg
59KB, 500x400px
>>135243433
Watched the video already. He's fundamentally correct, but the important detail he misses is the fact that a lot of non-whites have far too low of an average IQ for the vast majority of them to ever be able to transcend identity on a cognitive basis. They'll always turn to identity politics for gibs and there's nothing you can do about it. So as a result whites also have to resort to identity politics in self-defense, not because they want to.

He's waking up, though. Soon he'll figure out what's going on.
>>
>>135244561
Government funded ayahuasca and vipassana.
>>
>>135244561
>They'll always turn to identity politics for gibs and there's nothing you can do about it.

Austrilopithicus want gibs. Want gibs NOW.
We democracy. We vote.
>>
>>135245229
Bingo. That Murdoch video explains it perfectly without even needing to explain it at all.
>>
>>135243433
>alt-right
The only people that use this are fucking liberals that want a label to put on anything they disagree with since Nazi is over used.
>>
File: bKxNkyP.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bKxNkyP.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Only a limp wristed numale bitch would use the word buddha in his name without irony. Oh and he's mouthy too. He's going to enlighten you with the ancient wisdom of being an insufferable faggot. Fuck you mouthynucuck.
>>
I still think we should be shifting the overton window towards civic nationalism, at least for the time being. It's the next logical step towards un-cucking the west. The problem arises though when prominent civic nationalist voices start counter signaling ethnonationalists, which I feel is inevitable.
>>
>>135246476
Extremists pull that window over years. It's not effective at short-term gain. For now, the civic nationalists will be pulling us closer, so avoid punching right.
attacking neocons and boomers isn't punching right though.
>>
>>135244022
Mate that warrior gene is found high in polynesians too but places like new Zealand have such a low crime rate, and polynesians managed to sail oceans and build complex societies in new Zealand. HOWEVER the gene has been found in even higher doses in some south east Asian populations that aren't known for violence, the credibility of this gene causing violence isnt too solid.

I do believe there is something genetically however that does cause differences in the mentality of races.
>>
>>135243433
Stop shilling your channel here faggot
>>
File: img 07-25-17 at 22.15.png (1MB, 1297x1041px) Image search: [Google]
img 07-25-17 at 22.15.png
1MB, 1297x1041px
>>135243433
>>135243658
>>135245229
>>135245815
btfo
>>
>>135247630
Didn't know that, I'll look more into it before I go off spouting that again.
One thing's for certain though, you don't get community improvement by making excuses. The blacks fail to even admit there's something wrong with them.
>>
>>135246859
>attacking neocons and boomers isn't punching right though.
Well duh, what we should basically be pushing right now is just anti-globalism. And neocons and neolibs are just two different sides to the same ugly globalist coin.
>>
>>135243433
Prove it
>>
>>135248103
Yeah but I suppose no one wants to admit genetic faults within themselves, admitting to general faults in society being caused by them selves is something they should improve on though.
>>
>>135248103
You posted a screencap of your own YouTube comment? Hope you don't have it linked up with anything for your sake
>>
>>135244022
What do you want Mouthy to say to that..."Welp, I guess everything is biologically determined and can never be changed, thus, I guess its okay to genocide blacks."
>>
>>135248850
that's my jewtube account. I make videos.

>>135249520
The skeptic community still fails to admit that the races are biologically different, and it's not just different skin color.
I'm not asking him to go full 1488. Simply that he (and all the other skeptics) stop playing this game where they say "lmao consciousness isn't real so white identity iz dumb"

I don't care what mouthy buddha's views on if identity is real or not. What about whites being actively discriminated on by our government?
>>
>>135247630

Maoris have crime stats equivalent to American blacks despite having a higher IQ

>Though Maori make up only 12.5% of the general population aged 15 and over, 42% of all criminal apprehensions involve a person identifying as Maori, as do 50% of those in prison
>>
>>135249749
>The skeptic community still fails to admit that the races are biologically different, and it's not just different skin color.

The only person i'm aware of in the skeptic community that holds the opinion that genes don't have any casual relationship with IQ is Jeff Holiday. Mouthy has happily conceded on numerous occasions that race and IQ have significant relationship.
>>
>>135250476
k, lemme clear myself up here.
Mouthy buddha, although I disagree with him, is the only skeptic youtuber who hasn't been actively avoiding the subject.
Sargon of akkad will go to interviews and podcasts and talk about how silly white nationalism is, but avoids stating that the government is currently conspiring against whites on a masse scale.

For all of their rational individualism, they seem to only want to debunk whites and not the hordes of blacks and hispanics who vote along ideological lines. It's only fringe marxists and whites who get scrutiny.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.