[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRAN BAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Tran Ban.jpg (43KB, 689x404px) Image search: [Google]
Tran Ban.jpg
43KB, 689x404px
This tranny ban in the military is less of a LGBT issue and more of a military issue. Trump isnt trying to take away rights from the trannys and gays. He's making our military stronger because he knows there's war coming. I don't know who we're going to be killing and who's going to be killing us... but I guess we'll find out [or you'll tell me]
>>
>>135243235

>45% of trannies have already attempted suicide
>omfg why don't you want to give them guns and let them go into a field that has a high rate of suicide wtf I hate drumpf now
>>
>>135243235
>waisting resources and time on fake vagina dilation in the battlefield
yeah fuck off sickos, go be a freak in your house
>>
Kek, stupid cunt. Her tweet just supports his point/policy.
>>
>>135243235
>45% attempted suicide
>41% become suicides
Gotta give it to those mentally ill fucks, they don't back out once you go snip snip
>>
>>135243235
>Trump isnt trying to take away rights from the trannys and gays. He's making our military stronger because he knows there's war coming.
Nah m8. People are simply sick of subsidizing the mentally ill.
>>
>>135243477
They won't be issued guns they're going to use feelings to arouse the enemy to confuse and confound them. At least that's the tranny fantasy
>>
>>135243763
They're still men, they can still get suicide right, unlike women.
>>
>>135244113
well with how the average tranny looks like it's probably enough if they take their clothes off and walk at the enemy, the superstitious tribal muslims would drop their guns and run away screaming thinking the gates of hell have opened
>>
>>135243235
Trans people aren't human beings. We don't send animals to fight in our wars anymore.
>>
>>135243235
that fact in the tweet is a big part of why he banned them. It's not a bigoted decision, its a calculated one supported by actual military generals who told him to make the decision. People should just fucking look into stuff themselves
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.