[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK did this not convince them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1483933687105.png (41KB, 586x303px) Image search: [Google]
1483933687105.png
41KB, 586x303px
How the FUCK did this not convince them?
>>
>>135243109
Because it's really about power; not healthcare. Politicians never cared a whit about us, which is why half the country is apathetic.
>>
>>135243109
>Go team go!
>>
His first fault was thinking the Rs are a team.
>>
>>135243946

fight fight fight!
are we win healthcare?
am I good leader guy now?
>>
>>135243109

at what point did you think that politicians stopped telling people shit they wanted to hear to get votes? healthcare sucking was how most of the republicans got voted in and took the majority. the Trump effect had some effect as well. These republican hackjobs had nothing but words to offer from the get go. It should be no surprise now that they have the literal Trump Card to get the shit they promised in their campaigns done, they don't have shit.

I am completely disappointed in our government. I'm more conservative leaning, and i can't stand fucking liberals, but at this point I am frustrated with the whole lot. Good for goddamn nothing.
>>
>>135244568
They are asking for it
>>
>>135243109
Democracy was a mistake
>>
>>135243109
He's going to 30D checkmate the dems with SP.
Now you know, fggt.
>>
They did it! Susan Collins, Join McCain and Lisa Murkowski gave America great healthcare!
>>
>>135243109

It's almost like nobody in Congress gives a shit about this president.
>>
>>135245114

It's not over. McCain voted for debate. The dude wants something.

He wants leverage.

This may not be over. Gotta wait and see.
>>
>>135243109
Because this was just to appeal, they have no replace plan. No just leaving people to die and letting insurance companies price gouge like they could before the ACA passed.
>>
>>135244963
No, letting money into politics, illegals, women, and retard high school dropouts vote was a mistake. I also believe the voting age should be bumped up to 21 so kids who still depend on mommy and daddy don't vote and fuck up the country based on whatever liberal college professor told them during their first year of college.
>>
he knew they would fucking fail on this.
just like he knows they will fucking fail on everything else.

he has literally said "give me anything and i will sign it, just get it to my desk, change the fucking rules if you have to, just do it".

And they fucking can't even do that. while the shitlibs are great at universally voting against it, the GOP can't even pass the shit they promised they would pass for 7 years and even voted for and passed 2 years ago now that it's real.

This is about ripping off the mask and exposing traitors.
>>
>>135245141
And by extension their constituents.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.