[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The story of Elliot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 6666666666.jpg (1MB, 1549x2429px) Image search: [Google]
6666666666.jpg
1MB, 1549x2429px
I started writing a book. Here's how it starts

Hey, I'm Elliot. I was born during winter in 2121. My last name doesn't matter, we don't use those since 2130.
I'm a soldier for the Last Standing Warriors, a group of white men and women who are fighting for our survival.
Most of our people were put to sleep with electronic entertainment and genocided through propaganda and immigration policies.
Policies which were very harmful to us, each year thousands of people from other races poured into our country, absorbing us.
At one point it became impossible to win an election because of the amount of those people who were established here.
A civil war broke out in 2029 but was quickly supressed by the government because they had better logistics, organisation and firepower.
My father was a soldier in that war, he fought for the white race. My mother was a nurse, they met on the base.
She was sowing up the leg of a man who had half of it torn off by grenade shrapnel. My father happened to be passing by
and noticed she was beautiful. He came back to talk to her the next day and that's when everything started...
>>
File: IMG_2045.jpg (80KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.jpg
80KB, 600x756px
>>
>>135242425
you mad cause you cant write books nigger
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.