[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

As a Sub-Saharan Horner myself(), I personally fully see my women as being beautiful and attractive in both physique and general mentality. Call them "nigger kikes" or "quadri-coons" but the fact still remains they are very attractive at the end of the day
>>
>>135242034
Then why do you cut their twats off?
>>
>>135242034
k lad
But what does this have to do with politics?
>>
>>135242034
It's normal to find your own race attractive.
>>
>>135242034
sage
>>
I'm genuinely happy for you, and would not try to fuck your women out of respect for both of our races.
>>
File: liya-kebede.jpg (131KB, 705x950px) Image search: [Google]
liya-kebede.jpg
131KB, 705x950px
>>135242034
Go on brotha
>>
>>135242034
What does East African /pol/ think of Bantus and the rest of Sub-Suharan Africa?
>>
>>135242034
Theres this new girl from Eritrea at work whos got the slimmest tightest little body. Ive never been attracted to non-whites. But god damn do i want my cock in her ass.
>>
>>135242895
way to be a nigger in front of the niggers
>>
>>135243084
t. homosexual
>>
>>135242561
it's weird but most east africans hate bantu people

call them bohn and jerrer. apparently east africans used to take them as slaves? i'm not sure on that one though i think the real reason they hate them is because of arab supremacy and anti-blackness

dumb desu
>>
>>135242895
BLEACH her
>>
>>135242034
>Tfw no Coptic Ethiopian waifu
>>
>>135242034
Why couldn't Ethiopia just colonize and genocide the rest of Sub Saharan Africa like the Russians did to Siberia
>>
>>135242561 #
Nowadays it varies from person to person, but many of the traits typical SSA's have can be attributed to a good amount of east african women.
>>
>>135243370
It's probably just the casual "you don't look like me so I hate you" type of racism, nothing special

>10-15% of the Somali population is Bantu because of slavery
that probably has something to do with it too
>>
>>135243520
I would if my girlfriend of 3 years hadnt just left me the other day. Im a emotional wreck and in no condition for someone else right now.
>>
Disgusting lol. I bet they smell like trash too
>>
>>135242034
Correction, ethopian an somali woman are the most attractive blacks, on the same level as many of the hottest cherry picked models from many other countries.
>>
>>135242034
good. There's nothing wrong with it
>>
>>135242343
This
>>
>>135243780 #
Well the majority of Ethios are Orthodox so they wouldn't really stoop to that level. Not to mention Somalis are generally far more discriminate in comparison.
>>
>>135242034
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder if you're black and like black women more power to you, im anti miscegenation regardless of the races involved
>>
>>135242034
to you.
>>
>The most attractive subhuman women alive
ftfy

No wonder a dog finds another dog attractive.
>>
>>135246365
Hey fuck you kid.
This man has his shit sorted out and his mind isn't washed yet.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.