[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freak of nature celebrates mother's death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: OhuwojN.png (48KB, 1141x361px) Image search: [Google]
OhuwojN.png
48KB, 1141x361px
Tranny genocide when?
>>
>I expressed to my mother my plan to legally change my name, to live as male, and my intent to medically transition. She said she would disown me if I did. I stayed true to my word and so did she. That was 25 years ago. We had no communication over the past quarter century. Last night I received a phone call that she died. Today I received a phone call asking for the exact spelling of my legal name. The request was being made for the purposes of completing the death certificate, an apparent requirement of her state listing any living child(ren). How unbelievably ironic that the very thing she rejected - me and my transition as evidenced by my chosen legal, male name - is now permanently on her record?? I am told she didn't have a will, was unmarried at the time of death so guess who is an inheritor? You can bet 100% of the distribution after probate will be going to a trans organization who educates parents. Hard to digest all the irony.

I feel bad for this creature's parents.
>>
Never, because we're all just gonna keep shitposting on a cambodian basket weaving board instead of getting off our 400 pound asses and ever doing anything
>>
File: jennazant.png (14KB, 1068x105px) Image search: [Google]
jennazant.png
14KB, 1068x105px
I feel like hating your parents is a prerequisite to being a tranny freak
>>
>>135241628
Family is important, good family especially. I should be thankful
>>
>>135241628
leave. You browse reddit you fucking shithead I know you come from T_D
>>
>>135241628
You don't talk about your parents like that when they're dead. It's just not proper.
This one is pribably an unstable psychopath in waiting.
>>
Some of the inheritance should go towards buying a dictionary so they can look up the word irony.
>>
>>135242534
Nigger I hate my parents, doesn't mean I wanna chop off my dick. I'm still gonna be taking and paying for them when they're old and senile. People should raise their kids better
>>
File: 1485436259788.png (206KB, 457x459px) Image search: [Google]
1485436259788.png
206KB, 457x459px
Why do you go on to a reddit messageboard anon?
More to the point, why do you specifically visit the ask a transgender messageboard?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.