[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republicans who voted against repeal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cucks.jpg (17KB, 467x134px) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
17KB, 467x134px
Republican Senators who voted against Obamacare repeal:

- John McCain
- Lisa Murkowski
- Susan Collins
>>
>>135241415
Why exactly is John McCain allowed in the republican party?
>>
>>135241415
Time for these RINO's to be voted out. Enough of the bullshit.
>>
>>135241415
fuck mccain but also who the fuck are these women I want them out.
>>
>>135241415
There were probably more, lets be honest.

Lisa, Susan and McCain stepped up because Lisa and Susan aren't up for reelection until after 2020, and McCain's going to fucking die
>>
>>135241415
All of them are just pissed about Trump getting elected. They don't give a flying fuck about the peoples wants & sky high healthcare costs. IT's all a huge game to these fucking fake conservative cunts
>>
>>135243098

because they are so wound up in the "big tent party" meme that they keep letting in fuckers who hate the tent, hate the people in the tent, and then wonder when tent poles start getting kicked over and everybody else is pissed what went wrong.

If somebody cant agree on even basic fucking tenants of the party, they shouldn't be in. Time to toss out the trash.
>>
File: 1496301312928.png (94KB, 411x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496301312928.png
94KB, 411x600px
>>135241415
True patriots not controlled by the koch's

a round of applause for these patriots
>>
File: pedo.jpg (81KB, 1200x949px) Image search: [Google]
pedo.jpg
81KB, 1200x949px
It was all about planned parenthood...

They didn't want to defund it.
Lisa & Susan are committed to keeping PP funded because they are pro-abortion and disgusting women who are totally okay with baby murder.

John Mccain eats aborted babies.
>>
File: jail7.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
jail7.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>135249365
The house parliamentarian had already ruled that defunding planned parent hood couldn't go through the reconciliation process and would require 60 votes so i'm not sure why it was in the bill at all
>>
>>135241415
>brain tumor
>two women
not surprised honestly
>>
>>135249365
So if the PP defundment was taken out of the bill, they would have voted for it?
>>
Appropriations committee was pissed by lack of support for the denial of transgender soldiers meme. So when the actual brass told them to fuck right off with it, they pushed it through to Trump who put it out in the open for them. It's unlikely Trump even gives one iota of a fuck, but appropriations holds the funding to his glorious wall. Political theater is fun.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.