[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pull up that article

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1500726841305[1].jpg (779KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1500726841305[1].jpg
779KB, 3000x2000px
>pull up that article
>>
>>135239459
>Libertarian
>Wants UBI
Why has calling yourself a libertarian mostly become synonymous with being a fucking retard who has put absolutely no thoughts into your political ideology?
>>
>>135239459
Hit and miss. Most of the times the podcasts are entertaining.

But Rogan is shilling hard for the money and e-celebrity. He's too phony and constantly talking about pot, yet when they smoke, he gets wasted like a bitch.
>>
>>135240183
I like Joe not because of his own beliefs, but because he has interesting guests and lets them speak and get their points across. He seems very open minded and willing to let people talk. He doesn't try to shut them down.

Yeah Joe sounds like a total idiot quite often, I'm OK with that. I'm there to listen to his guest, not him.
>>
>>135239459
the government doesn't want you to know that marijuana is made out of marijuana
>>
>>135240695
but the problem is that he seems to agree with the right, but then goes full liberal with his leftist guests. He has no backbone, or maybe he is just pandering. But he literally holds ALL views. So wtf?
>>
>>135242246
he wants to the relatable one.
>>
Also, here is Joe in a nutshell:

Alphabrain, blah blah blah
hunting
archery
weed

he talks about the same shit over and over to each of his guests, then has a ton of stupid fighter people or hunter people on (most boring podcasts) and then once every 10-20 podcasts, gets a real fucking gold-piece in there!

And he really pisses me the fuck off, and the reason is because I really like him and his podcast!

God, this is the first time I have ever been able to talk about the JRE and my mind won't focus on the 1000s of things I always wanted to say and discuss with others that watch his shit!
>>
>>135239840
Because muh freedom sounds like a good political stance to the common pleb
>>
I mean, he seems to be a reasonable person, but thinks that giving everyone a basic income is good, when this whole equality of outcome idea shits on people who work their ASS off to make it in this country! I hate how he seems to value freedom, yet talks about hypothetical future policies that would DESTROY freedom
>>
Whenever I watch one of his shows interviewing someone tangentially related to politics, rogan just sounds politically illiterate
>>
How the fuck is OP not even contributing AT ALL
>>
ill admit, i enjoy his podcasts. However, he really knows nothing about politics
>>
>>135239459
>dude abortion is fine lol
>>
>>135243932
The other day he had Nick swardson on, and it was a completely wasted podcast. Instead of Nick bringing a bunch of new stuff to the table, Joe went and led it all on the same shit his talks about on every damn podcast. I was so bummed. Hell, Nick didn't even say anything about Grandma's Boy. Not even once.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.