[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Islam satanic? Was it created by the church? Redpill me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: meccademon.jpg (66KB, 635x382px) Image search: [Google]
meccademon.jpg
66KB, 635x382px
Isn't cube worship satanic? What's up with the meteorite inside of the cube? Was there a meteorite inside the arch of the covenant? Redpill me on this shit /pol/! I have a lot of questions and no answers
>>
File: mecca.jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
mecca.jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>
>>135236898
http://mysterybabylon-watch.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-do-muslims-pray-their-backs-to.html
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwTTEOM_-Ag
>>
>>135236898
The Bible says what was inside the ark.
If the ark were recovered, it would no longer have any power. God grants gifts to specific people, sometimes there may be an item involved. Solomons ring or Moses staff are just a ring and a staff, and the ark is now just a bench.
The meteorite in the cube is strongly believed to be an agate or other mineral of terrestrial origin.
>>
Islam is Satanic. The Kaaba is pagan.
>>
>>135236898
First thing, they adore the place, not the stone, the cube is a shrine.

The stone was shattered and its pieces glued to a corner of the wall ages ago, if it had any image on it, it was lost.

But there is something that puzzles me, the circling, "universe movement", that is some crazy stuff.
>>
>>135236898
Deuteronomy 4:19
And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

probably, but I always thought of Islam as a fanfic based around a pagan moon god
>>
File: twutwut2.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
twutwut2.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>135236898
the roman catholic church invented Islam. Roman Catholicism is not Christianity, its the pagan religion that originates from Babylon, and its the same religious power structure that probably has its roots in Egypt, or Assyria, maybe even Babel. most of the mystery religions are Luciferian, and most religions today are set up in a luciferian fashion.
>>
>>135240498
>spreading jewish lies to weaken best religion
good goy
>>
File: quran ksiser.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
quran ksiser.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>135240957
why does the catholic church push a pro-islam rhetoric?
>>
File: Rome Babylon the Great.png (262KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
Rome Babylon the Great.png
262KB, 500x594px
>>135240957
why does the catholic church fit all the keys given to identify with babylon in Daniel?
>>
File: kings of the earth.png (296KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kings of the earth.png
296KB, 500x375px
>>135240957
why did roman catholics burn Thomastinian Christians from India alive with their books for being Christians who claim succession from Thomas, and their syraic books/traditions?
>>
File: best Pope.jpg (105KB, 663x364px) Image search: [Google]
best Pope.jpg
105KB, 663x364px
>>135241088
no one does that
kissing quran was meant to bring peace between religions, and look at that, it doesn't work
>>135241203
rome is not vatican, although vatican is within rome
you should really get better inphographics, enlightened faggot
are you atheist, who is retarded to believe in nothing, or protestant, who is spouting jewish lies to avoid taxes?
>>
File: india.jpg (4MB, 6192x3416px) Image search: [Google]
india.jpg
4MB, 6192x3416px
>>135241373
everybody in india burn each other alive, they are savages, they shit on the streets etc
>>
>>135236898
Islam is satanic but it was not created by the Church.

It is a re-hash of anti-Christian gnosticism and the perverted ideas of Mohammed.
>>
File: cathslam.gif (42KB, 616x634px) Image search: [Google]
cathslam.gif
42KB, 616x634px
>>135241653
it was actually roman catholic settlers in 500 AD that went ahead and burned the Christians that claimed apostolic succession from Thomas who went to India around 50AD according to the acts of Thomas. the roman catholics went ahead and burned their books, gave them catholic bibles, and destroyed their syraic traditions. pretty christian thing to do IMHO. Christianity would be much stronger in India if it weren't for roman catholic intervention

>>135241464

>no one does that
LOL PIC RELATED

>kissing quran was meant to bring peace between religions, and look at that, it doesn't work
its more like the whore of babylon rides the beast

>are you atheist, who is retarded to believe in nothing, or protestant, who is spouting jewish lies to avoid taxes?

I consider the gospel of Thomas to be divinely inspired canon, and confess that Jesus CHrist is the son of god who died on the cross and was ressurected 3 days later according to the scriptures, I'm sure you can figure it out big boi. the protestant churches are the many daughters of the whore of babylon.
>>
>>135236898
The problem with muslims is that they are downright retarded. Only morons could believe in such a rerarded fairytale.
>>
File: Rome Babylon the Great2.png (368KB, 500x766px) Image search: [Google]
Rome Babylon the Great2.png
368KB, 500x766px
>>135242006
its times like this I still thought the earth was a round spinning ball.

>It is a re-hash of anti-Christian gnosticism
if you had any idea of how wrong this is...

>the perverted ideas of Mohammed.
he received training from roman catholic priests, try again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.