[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keith Ellison vs Steve Mnuchin CHIMPOUT EDITION.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFxCTUC4y6s

This video is infuriating. Why does this nigger not let the Secretary of the Treasury speak?
>>
>>135236408
Because the Democrats and the Muslim Brotherhood are about to get BTFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YpUEcf_v1I
>>
>>135236408
>why are niggers being forclosed more than whites?
Maybe because they're sub 80 IQ chimps that couldn't make intelligent financial decisions if you held a gun to their head.
>>
>>135237398
And how would that information help him? Bringing IQ up makes no sense for someone who's total income is dependent on the acceptance that groups are inherently equal. Next time, think before you post.
>>
>>135240034
No one is forcing dumb niggers to take bad loans, thats a bad decision they made because of their inherently inferior capacity to make intelligent decisions. He wanted to know why they get foreclosed and that's the truth.
>>
>>135240561
Niggers taking bad loans is a separate matter. What i'm telling you is that Ellison has ZERO incentive in seeking or accepting a genetic explanation for the black foreclosure rate, since doing so could destroy the entire grievance industry which is responsible for 100% of his income.

And that's why I pointed out that you should think before you made such a comment. Because if you did, you would realize the truth has no payoff for him, therefore, its irrelevant. He's always going to lean towards race baiting.
>>
>>135236408
Try having him representing your district... Ever since I was fucking 10 years old...
>>
File: 1495457967279.png (349KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495457967279.png
349KB, 500x499px
>>135241731
>Niggers taking bad loans is a separate matter.
No, thats not a seperate matter. He was asking Munchin why more blacks were being foreclosed than whites.
>What i'm telling you is that Ellison has ZERO incentive in seeking or accepting a genetic explanation
No shit really? I don't care what he wants to hear.
>I shouldn't post the truth because Keith Ellison doesn't want to hear it
????
This is /pol/ you retard I don't care whats politically correct.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>135242247
>Niggers taking bad loans is a separate matter.
Its a separate matter as in it doesn't relate to why Ellison would never acknowledge IQ&Race. The context should have been pretty clear there. I'm starting to wonder, are you a nigger?

>No shit really? I don't care what he wants to hear.
Than why did you say, "He wanted to know why they get foreclosed". Obviously his rational was of interest to you earlier. Again, are you a nigger?

>I shouldn't post the truth because Keith Ellison doesn't want to hear it
This is literally a strawman. Yeah, you're nigger. Thanks for making it plainly clear to me now.
>>
Jesus fucking christ.

>Asks question
>Interrupts during EVERY answer
>Mnunchin: Sir, I'm trying to answer your question. You have to liste-
>Nigger: I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU ANSWER THE QUESTIONS I ASK

Actually pissed me off. Fucking uppity mudslime acting like an infantile buffoon.. shocker. How the fuck do people like this get a job that pertains to running a country? Fuck this shit I'm running for congress if any piece of shit retard like this can work there and make good money.
>>
>>135243278

Maybe you aren't understanding. Keith asked a question and no one gives a fuck about what he wants to hear because we on this board care about what's objectively true (as much as possible). Why the fuck would you ever think that someone on this board gives a fuck about what Keith 'wants to hear'.

I think you're actually retarded.
>And how would that information help him? Bringing IQ up makes no sense for someone who's total income is dependent on the acceptance that groups are inherently equal. Next time, think before you post.
>Next time, think before you post
Actually, I know you're retarded if you thought being a smug low IQ nigger making retarded comments towards people contributing to the discussion and answering the central question of which this thread revolves around isn't as good as pretending we give a shit about what some mudslime nigger thinks.
>>
Bill Clinton and the fed caused the housing crash. Bush made it worse, fuck I hate the dems/rep.
>>
>>135244272
I'm sorry, I should've made this clear in my last reply, but I don't hold conversations with niggers. I think you would have a better time at reddit.
>>
>>135244818
>>
>>135243305
Are you triggered, little snow flake?

Mnuchin preyed on the American people, so he got pounded by someone who represents the American people for preying on the American people. You should be grateful.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.