[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Varg is Right.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 22

File: worldpopulation-detailed.png (200KB, 4079x2261px) Image search: [Google]
worldpopulation-detailed.png
200KB, 4079x2261px
>Christian organizations brainwash European nations into sending aid to the third world
>Population there skyrocket
>No longer sustainable living conditions
>Christian leaders and (((Christian politicians))) then proceeds to open our borders to such a unfortunate people
>According to Christ himself, all they have to do is convert (supposing they weren't Christian already), and they are now our brothers
>Brainwashed Christian population can't argue against the word of god, and is now defenseless
>All goes according to (((their))) plan

Christianity is the death of Europe. In both of its forms, the theist and the nontheist version of it called Marxism.
>>
>>135235180
We have to go to a deeper root of dysgenics and meekness. So what did allow a lot of Lebensunwertes Leben to exist? Let's find out.
Culture is a racial manifestation first and foremost. Long ago Natural Law was integral to the European Culture. It doesn't appear out of nowhere, that's why it's natural. Weak die off from the evolutionary race, strong pass on. Catholic Christian Universalism and jewish cultural marxism destroyed that selection, as well as vaccination, saving half dead newborns and such. Biggest mistake of the colonisation was not to exterminate conquered species to zero. Imagine the world today without negro, jew, pakistanis, chinese, indochines and southwest asian monkeys, central asians, Australian aboriginals, redskins and arabs. You can't claim with a straight face that it would be less prosperous, more environmental and free world.
Catholic Church has been more and way longer cucked
>create universalism
>protect judaism and talmud circulation since 1180s war
>demand baptising colonised niggers and amerindians instead of murdering them all
>successfully demand Monarch to throw in prison based Columbus for cleaning the Americas from the filth
>oppose racism since 1800s

Thanks to the Catholic Church and Christians European jewry, spics, masses of mongoloids and negroes exist.
>>
Kek, Christianity is the religion of the west you fucking cuck. European Pagans have never done shit, they were worthless
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1024x676px
Christianity forbids racemixing and globalism. Just because a leftist interprets it one way doesn't mean that's what I'd actually written down. Christ calls for brotherhood, but also nationalism. God destroyed the Tower of Babel which sought to bring all the cultures and races together. The EU building and the EU propaganda art is literally the Tower of Babel. Therefore the EU is anti Christian and Satanic. Therefore not Christian. They're also constantly trying to replace it and mock it in favor of atheism. Do you see Christian Russia or east Europe doing that? Africa, South America? Nope. Because they aren't Marxist atheist retards like Western Europeans. The EU is to blame for all of this. The EU is the reborn USSR, this time less Stalinist and more Leninist globalism bullshit. Christianity is the antithesis of communism and slavery. Also Europe might as well include NA to become nearly 15% of the earth as being white
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 750x1334px
>>135236039
Also add Caucasians in Central Asia and the Middle East (Lebanon and Syria) and the white population is much higher than 11%. 11% for Europe, 4% from NA, another 2-3% from Central Asia, caucuses, and Middle East. 20% average
>>
>>135236039
>Christianity forbids racemixing
That's why the RCC including the Pope opposed the Iberian blood purity trials......
>>
>>135236252
>Whites
>in Caucasus or Middle East
At least you tried
>>
File: 1500701256948.jpg (3MB, 1904x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1500701256948.jpg
3MB, 1904x1672px
>>
>>135236360
>whites
>slav(e) land
>>
>>135235829
Greco-Roman culture, religion, and people were the foundation of european civilization, cuck, and their spirit lives on today.
It wasn't the Jesus project that touched down on the Moon when Buzz Aldrin was the first man to set foot on an extraterrestrial body.
>>
>>135236372
GOTTA MINT UNS
>>
remember that romans considered germans as niggers
>>
>>135236661
>greco-roman sodomite faggot pedophiles
>the foundation of European civilization
There's a reason why the kikes feared Christ so much, because hi teaching were to civilize Europe and take them out of degeneracy
How dare you call me a cuck, God will smite you, you fucking faggot
>>
>>135236039
>actually believes this
>>
File: Screenshot_146.png (479KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_146.png
479KB, 466x466px
>>135235180
>implying Christianity and Marxism are the same
>>
File: IMG_6294.jpg (178KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6294.jpg
178KB, 1024x819px
>>135236491
>Caucasus Armenian rat thinks its White
>>
>>135235180

>The western world becomes extremely secular
>The western world starts to go to shit
>This must be the fault of those damn Christians
>>
>>135235180
>Ukraine has one of the largest European populations

Ok now I'm scared, holy shit we don't even have that much people. Tokyo holds as much people as 1/3 of our country
>>
>>135236661
>Buzz Aldrin
You mean the great devout Christian and child of the Lord?
You devil spawned Pagans have never amounted anything you fat piece of shit, get the fuck out of here. This website is for conservatives
>>
>>135237472
Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were the first men to walk on the moon in the Apollo 11 space mission. Michael Collins third member of the group, was in charge of the command module, essential for their return to earth, which circled the moon while Armstrong and Aldrin landed. The moon lander touched down at 3:17 Eastern Standard Time, Sunday, July 20, 1969.

Aldrin had brought with him a tiny communion kit, given him by his church, that had a silver chalice and wine vial about the size of the tip of his finger. During the morning he radioed, "Houston, this is Eagle. This is the LM pilot speaking. I would like to request a few moments of silence. I would like to invite each person listening in, whoever or wherever he may be, to contemplate for a moment the events of the last few hours, and to give thanks in his own individual way."

Communion on the MoonCommunion on the Moon, Guideposts, 1970
"In the radio blackout," he wrote later, "I opened the little plastic packages which contained the bread and the wine. I poured the wine into the chalice our church had given me. In the one-sixth gravity of the moon, the wine slowly curled and gracefully came up the side of the cup. Then I read the Scripture, 'I am the vine, you are the branches. Whosoever abides in me will bring forth much fruit.' I had intended to read my communion passage back to earth, but at the last minute Deke Slayton had requested that I not do this. NASA was already embroiled in a legal battle with Madelyn Murray O'Hare, the celebrated opponent of religion, over the Apollo 8 crew reading from Genesis while orbiting the moon at Christmas. I agreed reluctantly..." "Eagle's metal body creaked. I ate the tiny Host and swallowed the wine. I gave thanks for the intelligence and spirit that had brought two young pilots to the Sea of Tranquility. It was interesting for me to think: the very first liquid ever poured on the moon, and the very first food eaten there, were the communion elements."
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 748x859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 748x859px
I wonder (((who))) is responsible for this thread
>>
>>135236893
Germanic not German.
I don't understand why people constantly confuse those terms. Germanic means all traditionally Germanic speaking places (England, Lowland Scotland, Germany, Austria, Northeastern Switzerland, Alsace Loraine, Netherlands, Flanders, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Orkney Islands, South Tyrol) and their diaspora(so most of Canada, America, Australia, New Zealand and a minority in South Africa/Namibia).
German just means Germany, Austria, German-Switzerland, South Tyrol and sometimes Luxembourg.
I dont understand why people dont get that and constantly fuck it up
>>
>>135237675
Certainly not the people that think there is difference between racial Jews be he Christian or not
>>
>>135235180
This is the nature of all organizations.

While centralization of power and authority has much ability to do good for its adherents, that also includes the implication of the great possibility of being undermined.

A building is only as strong as its foundation. But with any structure, it must be maintained. Foundations settle, and eventually cracks appear.

Sometimes the whole building must collapse before a new one is to be erected.

If you desire to see a great future for you, your family, your friends, claim that responsibility for yourself.
>>
>>135235180
if you think countries grow due to aid you're a fucking retard
>>
Not long after Rome adopted the second wave jewish abrahamic faith, Christianity, the same thing happened to it that is now happening in EU and US. Death by immigrant. Huh weird.
>>
>>135235180
Of course he's right. This was all orchestrated as an attack against the high IQ lower classes of white countries. Low IQ shitskins are being brought in because they're easier to control. Hollywood and public school push race mixing with them. It's all about keeping the upper hand on the serfs and forming them into better slaves.
>>
>>135238013
The only thing Christianity did of rRome was eradicate it's degeneracy
Only atheist countries are the most libera. The EU, Canada, Australia
>>
>>135238556
Christianity makes white people more right wing and nationalistic. As you can see from Christian countries vs non christian countries
Respect your christian heritage you heathen scum
>>
>>135235180
Redpill me on Paganism. How the fuck did they lose to (((Christians))) in the first place?
>>
>>135238007
if you think feeding and curing niggers who would otherwise die has nothing to do with the population boom of africa you should sudoku right now
>>
>>135235180
you are completely right Christianity will bring the end of Europe. We should all convert to Islam the one true religion.
>>
>>135237769
Most people do not know about the Germanic Tribes. For a group of people who are supposedly good record keepers, much of our history has been forgotten, intentionally in some cases . They do not want us sliding back into old alliances. The power structure has too much to lose if we go that direction. Hence them trying to erase it further with breeding whites out of existence. In time they'll pretend this is what we always looked like.
>>
>>135236039
>Christianity forbids racemixing
Then why did the jewish god you worship give Moses' son leprasy after he complained about his father marrying a sheboon?
>>
>>135238764
Shitty warriors who always got BTFO every damn time
>>
>>135237346
Not an argument
>>
>>135238764
There was a time when Christianity was used to justify war with non-Christians. Those days are gone.
>>
>>135238764
in ancient rome women and slaves adopted christianity, women raised their children with (((christian values))) and voila you fuck up europe with this egalitarian religion of weakness and untermenschen
>>
>>135237407
I didn't claim to be white, I'm Turkish you stupid mother fucker. But still, everyone knows Slavs aren't white, they are subhumans like Hitler said. He had more respect for us Turks than you
>>
>>135237346
>>135237442
Christcucks are behind all of this. All the charities and organizations raising shitskins and bringing them to white countries are Christian.

>>135238007
Yes food and medical aid grows low IQ countries where the women pump out 12 kids by default. They don't plan ahead. They'll fuck and breed as long as their hearts are beating.

>>135238556
>>135238013
Christcukery was created by the ROmans to subvert the Jews. It grew too popular in the lower classes and had to be worked with(Constantine). It's subversive, suicidal nature was masked by the Western Roman Church, as it stuck to old Pagan traditions and ways of worship and didn't let plebs read the Bible. Eastern Rome collapsed in on itself due to it's total embrace of Cuckstainity.

The Old Testament was stolen Aegean traditions, rewritten to place Jews at the center of the universe. Christianity will always be alien and subversive to the European bloodline.

https://s
ee_the
_truth.
webs.c
om/Ol
d%20Te
stame
nt.html

>>135238764
They didn't have all the collective war knowledge of the Aegean and Roman world at their fingertips. The Pagans were more isolated and non- urbanized. They never had the population or coordination to match the Roman style of fighting. Christians would be nothing without piggy backing on the Roman Empire's shoulders.
>>
>>135238965
>implying they don't already with all the WE WUZ propaganda on TV
i just saw this today for example
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5103758/
>>
File: IMG_6289.jpg (85KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6289.jpg
85KB, 1024x683px
>>135238976
>be Charlemagne
>attack racially European Pagan Saxons
>don't help out Celtic-Iberians under occupation of Moors
>allow SUBHUMAN racial Jews to settle in Frankia
BASED
>>
File: ChristianityJewsSemeticSpongebob.jpg (756KB, 1229x1740px) Image search: [Google]
ChristianityJewsSemeticSpongebob.jpg
756KB, 1229x1740px
>>135239462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw
CAESAR'S MESSIAH
Who was Jesus?
Why were the Gospels written in Greek, rather than Hebrew or Aramaic?
Why were the first Christian Pope and saints all members of the Flavius Caesar family?

In his book Caesar's Messiah, Atwill outlines a revolutionary discovery: the series of events in Jesus' ministry described in the Gospels are exact, sequential parallels to the the battle campaign of Titus Flavius, as recorded by Josephus in War of the Jews. From this revelation, Atwill unravels one of the best kept secrets of our modern era–that the origins and intentions of Christianity are far different than we have been led to believe.

The key came in Josephus’ War of the Jews, which describes Titus’s destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE. The military campaign exactly paralleled over 40 moments in the ministry of Jesus described in the Gospels; an inconceivable coincidence.

As Atwill presents in Caesar's Messiah, the Flavian Roman imperial family created Christianity to pacify the militaristic opposition to their rule. Even more incredibly, they placed a literary satire within the Gospels to mark their handiwork. This symbolic framework is the hidden history of Western civilization. In his follow-up book, Shakespeare's Secret Messiah, Atwill shows how this typology was understood and employed by Marlowe and Shakespeare, and what it means for the future of the Christian world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=284&v=TY1_sYnr0gE
The Deception of Constantine
Constantine mixed Mithraism, Apollo worship, and Christianity to vault himself into popularity.
>>
>>135239348
>Hitler
>respect for turks

>Slavs
>race
Subhuman please.
>>
File: Turkroaches BTFO by Putin.jpg (17KB, 460x335px) Image search: [Google]
Turkroaches BTFO by Putin.jpg
17KB, 460x335px
>>135239348
no wonder you're for the religion that's fucking up whites then roach
>>
>>135235829
>>135237472
Pagans or Christians they were Europeans, European civilization was constructed on European blood

If you say European civilization only happened because of Christianity, then Africa will become Europe once they convert.

>Blood doesn't matter, only the desert religions do

You only prove how dangerous Christians are.
>>
>>135239301
Then how did it spread to Northern Europe?
>>
>>135239742
by conquest
>>
I'm not even Christian but I respect it for civilizing Europe
My culture is Islam. I know some hate it here, but it's actually quite similar to Christianity
>>
>>135235180
Atheist here.

I hope Christanity can be uncucked but I am not holding my breath.

Varg is right but I still hope for Christanity to reboot
>>
>>135238974
because it wasnt a sheboon and we both know you cant speak hebrew
>>
File: what kind of jew are you.png (197KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
what kind of jew are you.png
197KB, 960x955px
>>
>>135239973
>Ethiopians aren't niggers
And Jesus wasn't a jew either, right?
>>
>>135239528
just to be clear, you are of the religion without a messiah, like all jews, muslims, and atheists>
>>
>>135240145
just to be clear, you are of the religion without a messiah, like all jews, muslims, and atheists?
>>
>>135238710
Correlation is not causation. It could be that people liable to be nationalist are also liable to be Christian. They see their religion as a kind of tribe, which they crave instinctually, but if their religion is cucked, then so are they.
>>
>>135238710
>>135240317
>Correlation is not causation.
Wrong one at that. Latvia, atheist nation. State funded NatSoc parades.

Beat and kill nonwhite tourists for fun. How can christian subhumans even compete?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gYbRT1nmOw8

Fuck Jesus, Heil Hitler!
>>
>>135239742
>>135239863
Germanics were impressed by Roman's urban ways and saut to imitate them. When Christianity was vogue many followed the trend willingly. It's promise of heaven and threat of hell was a powerful idea taken from the Zoroastrians.

>>135239528
The Flavians who wrote the Bible imitated many of the Old Testaments occurrences in the New Testament to give it an authentic feel(known as typography at the time).
>>
>>135240560
*wrote the Gospels
>>
>>135240221
Yes. I really like how you try to sort me into the same group as your sandnigger friends though.
>>
>>135235180
>indonesia is the 4th most populous country on earth

Scary world.
>>
File: SeaPeople.jpg (100KB, 491x650px) Image search: [Google]
SeaPeople.jpg
100KB, 491x650px
>>135235703
You're right about the extermination thing, but i think the excessive selection of whites was a mistake. Whites should breed like rabbits too. Fight fire with fire. Poor whites can live on the borders like Cossacks and will do battle with the outsiders. They'll colonize and seek living space for themselves. The main thing holding whites back is most social models don't want everyone to be strong and breed. It's usually some kind of stagnant tax scheme that want's domination over a beaten down populace. A Sea Peoples type event is what whites need. A mass violent breaking free of the chains of their centralized governments, which seek only to enslave them and waste their genetics.

CRISPR is right around the corner and will be the key in fixing any genetic ailments. Everyone has some genetic flaws. Weeding out each person based on what shows in their individual body's as many flaws go dormant for generations. A physically fit guy can carry dormant flaws which would express themselves in a fraction of his offspring. Then those offspring could breed people that would have that flaw go dormant again. Excessive weeding is what allowed all the other races to explode past whites in number.
>>
>>135241931
*based on what shows in their individual body's is bad form as many flaws go dormant for generations.
>>
>>135241931
>CRISPR
>working
>not being dysgenic itself
>>
>>135243787
They're working out the kinks already.

https://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2017/07/ohsu_scientist_edits_dna_in_hu.html

Mitalipov's team worked with human embryos produced by sperm from men with a genetic mutation, the report said, noting they were of "clinical quality." They then modified the mutation using a gene-editing technique, CRISPR.

Chinese researchers have also modified human embryos with CRISPR. But the report said Mitalipov worked on more embryos and had more success. His team avoided altering genes that were not targeted -- called off-target effects -- or only modifying some of the targeted DNA, which is called mosaicism.

"Mitalipov and his colleagues are said to have convincingly shown that it is possible to avoid both mosaicism and 'off-target' effects, as the CRISPR errors are known," the report said.

The work offers the possibility that one day science will be able to modify genes in human embryos to prevent disease. Critics worry, however, that gene-editing in embryos opens the floodgates to the creation of "designer babies" in which parents specify traits they want their children to have.
>>
>>135238764
ISIS tier convert or die policy. It still lives in the now christian traditions
>>
>>135244100
And that in itself is highly dysgenic. Human stock should be selected and eugenically chosen to be ready for apocalyptic events
>>
File: asuka 2.jpg (122KB, 1024x1766px) Image search: [Google]
asuka 2.jpg
122KB, 1024x1766px
>>135244100
On top of that, it seems European features are desired AF in anime. I could see whites being a popular choice for designer babies from any race.

>>135244149
This too. Prussian militarism goes back to their genocide of Pagans when they first took their land.

>>135244477
You don't know what an apocalyptic event would select for. My dolphin children will survive the coming mega flood.
>>
File: 1491480520883.jpg (101KB, 1094x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491480520883.jpg
101KB, 1094x640px
>>
File: 1491039209117.png (123KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1491039209117.png
123KB, 500x522px
>>
File: orca man.jpg (81KB, 750x1066px) Image search: [Google]
orca man.jpg
81KB, 750x1066px
>>135244100
>>135244477
This is my son Willy. He studies Marine Biology and is currently working on events surrounding the Younger Dryass Floods. He says another could happen at any second.
>>
>>135244949
>You don't know what an apocalyptic event would select for.
Exactly. That's why you simply keep the natural eugenic process. We don't need the bloodlines with defected technology-addicted progeny
>>
>it is clear that this missionary attempted to Christianize the pagan king Netimer and his subjects. However, Netimer's brother, refusing to accept Christianity, killed Bruno and his followers
>>
File: tundra dweller.jpg (69KB, 560x667px) Image search: [Google]
tundra dweller.jpg
69KB, 560x667px
>>135245763
CRISPR technology edits out the defects. They don't get passed on to successive generation. China will have a whole army of super people pretty soon if we don't get gud.
>>
>>135246361
If we don't exterminate nonwhites* and/or nuke china
>>
File: seamonster.jpg (62KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
seamonster.jpg
62KB, 1920x1080px
>>135244100
Some fucking maniac might make and release sea monsters for luls.
>>
>>135245210
Varg has to say things a certain way or else he will be thrown in prison, as Europeans don't have rights. He can't criticize the jewish political organism directly so he talks about the USA (their greatest benefactor). He can't talk about barbaric muslim behavior so talks about similar abuses by christians. To avoid getting raided by a swat team, he has to make these allusions
>>
>>135235180
Christianity is a jewish scam.

Yes goyim turn the other cheek, let me have that one too.

Yes goyim, give to ceaser what is ceasers (But please pay through goldstien tax services).. only then u can go to heaven.
>>
File: IMG_0213.jpg (132KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
132KB, 719x960px
>>135235180
>Welfare queen
>kills man for street Cred like a nigger rapper
>thinks alcohol is a Christian Conspiracy
>Doesn't know pagan had a long drinking tradition and even had gods for wine
>Hates Christians yet is pro muslims
>Hates the Greeks and romans who spreads science and reading though out Europe
At this rate. Varg will start teaching that Jews are the true allies of Neo pagans.
>>
>>135248676
>Welfare queen
Source
>>
>>135248676
>>thinks alcohol is a Christian Conspiracy
>>Doesn't know pagan had a long drinking tradition and even had gods for wine
>>Hates Christians yet is pro muslims
>>Hates the Greeks and romans who spreads science and reading though out Europe

What, he blames alcoholism on Christians banning the copper and silver pot water purification. I don't think any of the rest of that was ever said.
>>
>>135248676
>someone else wants to kill u

what do you do turn another cheek?
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.