[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people targeted for attack in South Carolina:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 14497410_G[1].jpg (89KB, 680x935px) Image search: [Google]
14497410_G[1].jpg
89KB, 680x935px
When did the south become so cucked, /pol/? Could you imagine blacks in the 1950's robbing and kidnapping white women like this? Where are the south's men? Why are they allowing this type of thing?

> 2 teens arrested in escalating crime spree, armed robberies and kidnappings targeting white USC students

>COLUMBIA, SC - Richland County Sheriff's Department says two teens have been arrested in a crime spree that was escalating from a delivery robbery to armed robberies to a near sexual assault. And the victims were targeted because of their race, according to Sheriff Leon Lott.

>"This was a crime spree. They would not have stopped," Lott said. "They made a statement that they did not like white people and they were only going to rob white people."

>Lott says the two suspects, 17-year-old Raquan Green and a 15-year-old whose name has not been released, were arrested Wednesday. Lott says the pair used racism to pick their victims.

>"Between July 3 and July 26 there have been seven separate incidents of armed robberies, some to include carjacking and kidnapping along the Bluff /Shop Road Corridor," Lott said. "Investigators discovered that the suspects began targeting delivery drivers by committing armed robberies. The crimes then escalated to carjacking and kidnapping victims."

http://www.wistv.com/story/35988511/live-two-suspects-in-custody-in-robberies-alleged-kidnappings-near-off-campus-student-housing-apprehended
>>
>>135234803
>Where are the south's men?
in the midwest.
>>
SC is one of the least cucked states in America. Those animals struck one area thats just college girls and beta males. Rest of state is 99% based
>>
>>135235603
>Former Governor and current UN ambassador Nimrata Haley
>Senator Lindsey Graham
>based

Anon, I
>>
>When did the south become so cucked, /pol/?
When their own brothers attacked them, burned their homes, destroyed their society, and freed the darkies.
>>
>>135234803
I've been all of the South and I don't even know where these Confederate delusions on /pol/ even come from. I've never seen one single "based" area in the South. It's more like white grandmas in Walmart pushing around their granddaughters nigger baby.
>>
File: Columbia.png (1MB, 927x668px) Image search: [Google]
Columbia.png
1MB, 927x668px
>>135234803
South Carolina is the only state getting whiter(less immigration and more white people moving to warmer weather and our luxurious cities and beaches)
>>
>>135235603
True that. This shit would not have happened in Clemson. Rednecks would have crawled out of every direction and had an old fashioned hanging.
>>
I was always under the impression that the Carolinas were the last place in the us where the negros were somewhat civilized.
>>
>>135239805
Ha. Yeah they wouldn't get passed the agriculture students
>>
>>135240203
they wouldn't get past the townies
>>
File: US Homicide Rates 2015 + Guam.png (46KB, 901x628px) Image search: [Google]
US Homicide Rates 2015 + Guam.png
46KB, 901x628px
>>135240048
Define "somewhat."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.