[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which language is the most useful nowadays /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 20170320_200250.jpg (510KB, 756x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_200250.jpg
510KB, 756x1024px
Spanish?
German?
I speak english and french already btw
>>
>>135234399
>Which language is the most useful nowadays /pol/?
assembly.
>>
>>135234399
English.

It's not worth your time to learn a foreign language unless you want to work in/with a specific foreign country.

That said, probably German or Chinese.
>>
>>135234399
If you're in the Anglosphere, English will 100% of the time be the most useful language, for obvious reasons.
If you spend a lot of time in France, Spain, or Italy, then knowing one Romance language will help you somewhat understand the other two romance languages
German will be irrelevant in ~5 years
Mandarin/Chinese is actually a terrible language and you should never even consider ever learning it
Russian is probably a good bet

calle
>>
File: 1382025021817.png (45KB, 1603x959px) Image search: [Google]
1382025021817.png
45KB, 1603x959px
Finnish probably, objectively speaking.

Consider this:
>you will never talk to the 3 billion poor latinoniggers or chinks, even if you theoratically could speak to them
>Finnish is most West European Hunter-Gatherer language of all, also not part of Indo-A*yan family
>Tolkien had a patrician taste and learned Finnish
>Funland has dominating role in global meme industry despite it's size
Start being a Finnoboo you eskimo.
>>
>>135234399
(((lisp)))
>>
File: yuna.jpg (2MB, 1918x1400px) Image search: [Google]
yuna.jpg
2MB, 1918x1400px
>>135234399
日本語
>>
>>135234399
English. We all speak it here.
>>
>>135234399
You're Canadian, and French is definitely the best language for you to learn because it opens up a bunch of career choices for you. Don't learn Chinese because then you have to deal with Chinese people and trust me when I say fuck that. French isn't a fun language so maybe German is good.
>>
Hebrew of course, silly goy.
>>
hebrew/ yiddish

>
x
>>
>>135235128
Russian is the most common language of inter-language communication in eastern europe and central asia
>>
>>135234399
Arabic
>>
>>135234399
English>Spanish>Chinese
>>135235177
Wtf, i want to learn finish now :DDDDD
>>
>>135234399
in America, learning Spanish is paramount to any line of work you're in. there are 100 million Spanish speakers here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdNffXOJ-o
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.