[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1t5AX7Kr9zQ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: '.png (281KB, 452x407px) Image search: [Google]
'.png
281KB, 452x407px
4chan, is derivative to vocaroo, and derivative to reddit, and derivative to anime, and derivative to bronies, and derivative to cartoon fandoms, and derivative to the avatar and leaked into the fandom of tcr, and derivative to whoever played part in this stupid internet game, and derivative to web weavings and all sorts of news. All sites seen and unseen are derivative I don't care what . they end in! At the end of the day, it was the bad newsmen, who was passing the news paper in the local town, Satan, who ruined everything. He is unworthy to even bow before any human feet, which is why he's going to hell already is there. And which is why Jesus Christ won already we both know it's already written in reality alignment. He's not stupid! I have no problem having eye contact with The Lord, who hath eyes as ten thousand suns. For he's family I have wanted to see for so long like Timothy! That's why Timothy said he wouldn't believe until he seen the nails he was in so much grieving sorrow wanting to see Jesus rise on the third day! Timothy loves Lord and they go, and I seen under the sun Paul was judged! By Jesus authority in God's will only I pray in the matter of all these things. The internet is mixing concepts, thus even when the Holy Bible is mixed with every concept in consciousness in 360 degree infinity, Jesus won already before and in the beginning also with our Father! The Holy Spirit isn't two personalities and you just try to not think, it's not about letting the Holy Spirit think for you to be closer, but Jesus Christ is the way to be one through the baptism with the Holy Ghost, received by Christ Jesus Himself. We are not alone, but also, only Jesus Christ our Lord was walking in the Holy Spirit, without sin. Jesus did not sin once! When you look at the sun, but for a short moment quickly, do you see a green blob, or later or even now a circle of light? And when you see the two circles when you blink, are they two, or are they one, and you focus.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.