[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the essential qualities that a wife should have? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 32

What are the essential qualities that a wife should have?

I've found a woman who satisfies every single criteria that I have set for myself, except for one, intellect.

Does intellect matter for a woman?
>>
no, wife it
>>
1. Is she hot?

Everything else is negotiable.
>>
A penis.
>>
>>135233180
Women are not intellectual by nature, the more intellectual they are, the worse of a partner they will end up being,
>>
How many fucking times a day is this going to be reposte? holy fucking hell there is some time wasting bullshit on here.
>>
>>135233180
source?
>>
>>135233424

Must be shitty for the two or three woman that are as smart as the smartest men.
>>
why the fuck would you want an intelligent woman, the dumber the better

for intelligent discussion you have your friends
>>
>>135233180
>thicc
>does anal
>>
A Japanese
>>
boipucci. okay, just kidding.
>>
Intelligent, no truly obese family members, father full head of hair, intelligent, at least 5'6, nerd/individualistic, intelligent, has a culture or rather isn't post modern, can cook or play music or some art form or philosophy, intelligent and lastly has a pretty face.

Genetic characteristics boys.
>>
>>135233180
>What are the essential qualities that a wife should have?
they only require one.
that you don't desire to beat them when they piss you off.

that is really the only quality.

they can annoy you.
they can make you want to work in the garage.
but if they make you want to get violent with them it's best you just walk away from the relationship.

that is all you need to know.

if you were raised...
>"you don't hit women!!"
you're wrong.

you do hit them when they deserve it.
but not the one you're actually in love with because you literally can't bring yourself to get that mad at her.
>>
>>135233376
Loyal*
>>
>>135233180
Women aren't meant to be intellectual, as long as she is devoted to you and raising your children it should be fine.
>>
>>135233527
I want intelligent children.
>>
>>135233180
Good sex skills
>>
>>135233527
>NEETs that have never been in a relationship
If you eventually find a girlfriend you'll understand how wrong you are
>>
>>135233180
Being two dimensional is the most important thing.
>>
>>135233376
Yes, I find her to be extremely attractive. Her face isn't angelic, though, but her body is exquisite. She is in very good shape and her mother is still attractive in her relatively old age. Her mom is also a nutcase, though.

>>135233494
A ballerina named Katie Boren
>>
>>135233657
Then encourage them to read/write/take up music. Your job is to set the values. Your wifes job is to support you.
>>
>>135233486
Bots hard at work spamming the place.
>>
File: 07d.jpg (16KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
07d.jpg
16KB, 427x300px
>can't stand any woman you meet for more than 5 minutes
>realize you're going to die alone
>mfw
>>
>>135233657
so what are you a dumb fuck?
>>
most of your kids intelligence level will be based on your mom.
ie niggerbama vs billc son.
>>
>>135233789
>Her mom is also a nutcase
red flag
red flag
red flag
>>
>>135233300
>>135233376
>>135233424
>>135233527
>>135233631
And what do you think determines the IQ of the child? Might as well fuck a nigger.

>>135233657
This.
>>
>>135233802
No, my wife needs to have good genes.

>>135233884
Just very proud that I'm usually the smartest in the room.
>>
I am a dyed in the wool liberal, but I still believe that women are not as smart as men.

I have found that my best girlfriends were not so much smart as pragmatic. Basically there is a looney-to-pragmatic continuum, and the problems arise more the loonier she is.
>>
>>135233180
There are book smarts and common sense. I met my current GF in the biochemistry department of a major university. She has a PhD in biochem. She still can't change the wipers on the car or check her own oil, it is beyond her, I've shown her how multiple times. Blows me away how absolutely mechanically inept she is despite being a professional chemist.

I think women are inherently retarded in some aspects, they can't help it.
>>
>>135233180
They are probably smart, but in a different way, which may compliment you extremely well.

Getting married works great when you each have complimentary skills. She will also get more sophisticated and intellectual as time goes by and gets to spend many years around you.

Sounds like you did well.
>>
File: 1498625766365.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1498625766365.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
>>135233180
Intellect matters in a woman yeah. A deadfish is not someone you want to spend the rest of your life talking to. I know she might be hot and whatever blah blah, but honestly do you want to live with an idiot? They can fuck finances up, and make generally poor decisions.

She doesn't have to be a PhD Physicist or something like that, but personality is unironically the most important thing to look for in a long term partner. Intellect is part of personality. Ignore all the people saying you want a dumb woman, do you really want an idiot to be the mother of your children? No, of course not.
>>
>>135233180
The brain is a bit like a muscle the more it gets use the stronger it gets. If she isn't inclined to exercise her mind I suspect she might pass that tendency on to potential children.
>>
>>135233838
I know this feel. I've only met a few who can function logically and they . All of the rest are basically animals
>>
>>135233904
Put high IQ women in breeding chambers and kill off bottom 50% of IQwomenlets?
>>
>>135234024
isnt it at least a little bit related, for fuck sake? she worked/works with some fluids, right??? she must be pretending it on purpose
>>
>>135233904
If it's a female child then she'll probably be unintelligent like her mother, it's a feminine characteristic. A male child will likely take after the father's level of intelligence.
>>
>>135234087
Meant to say she is probably smart in her own way, not "they"

Also, when having kids your dominant genes/smarts will be passed along to your child.
>>
File: 1521515151.jpg (44KB, 467x447px) Image search: [Google]
1521515151.jpg
44KB, 467x447px
>>135233180
Women only become intelligent to compensate for ugly looks. Sorry but you won't find both an intelligent and good looking woman, unless you are a rich Chad.

I think in all my life I've only met one legitimately smart and cultured woman, and she was fucking Romanian gypsy.
>>
>>135233180
>Does intellect matter for a woman?
No they all hover around 100 IQ
Look at the men in her family
>>
>>135233180
Depends, Do you want your children eating paint chips and becoming food for the intellectually dominant ?
>>
>>135233180
Well you need to make sure she's just dumb because she's a woman, not dumb because she comes from shit stock. Is her dad a dumbass? Her brothers? Half your kids' DNA is going to come from her, so do your research.
>>
>>135233180
feminine penis and no adam's apple
>>
>>135233180
Intellect is the second most important requirement for me.
Number one is that she's white.
>>
File: fit.jpg (51KB, 577x625px) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
51KB, 577x625px
>>135233180
There is nothing sexier than a hard working, fit and feminine woman

https://youtu.be/2t65TdQXG0Q?t=10m27s
>>
File: 1501133788899.jpg (3MB, 3000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1501133788899.jpg
3MB, 3000x4500px
Dedication
Would be a good mother
Loyalty
Good genetics (including intelligence)

And in these degenerate times, at least some degree of consciousness about morality and the impurity of modern culture, pride in White Western Civilization, and a love of our people.
>>
>>135233903
Yes, I figured as much. I am trying to get to the bottom of 'is her nuttery heritable?'

Do women 'break' and turn into nutcases, or are they nutcases from the get go? She seems relatively normal and well adjusted.

She's just kind of dumb, which is actually fine with me, until I remember that I want smart kids. But how can you even tell if a woman is smart? Due to affirmative action, etc., you cannot fully rely on their profession.
>>
>>135233180
>Does intellect matter

For a woman not really. As long as she isn't brain dead, who cares. A moral woman with great character matters more than anything
>>
>>135233802
Are you retarded?

>Hurr niggers will perform beyond their genetic potential if only we could get mo money fo dem programs

Genetics matter. Education won't change that.
>>
File: e12.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
e12.png
537KB, 692x577px
>>135234156

Feel with me
>>
When you have been through a few women and looking for a real wife, here is what matters, no particular order;

1. Looks
2. Intelligent
3. Shares near identical views and values

You have to think about raising kids and what qualities are most likely to lead to a close family with little chance for divorce.

I'm open to any other suggestions of necessary requirements.
>>
>>135234024
I was away for 3 months for work in another country. She commutes to work every day and puts a lot of miles on her car so it needs regular oil top offs because she drives it so much and the car is getting old. She called me saying the low oil light was on. I had shown her how to check and add oil before I left. She couldn't figure it out and had to call me. I had to do a facetime call with her and have her move her hand around on the engine and say "to the right, up, no to the right more, STOP!. Yes that is the dipstick."

She isn't faking it. Despite being shown several times, and the dipstick having a bright orange handle, she still can't find it.
>>
>>135234105
>intelligent women
This is why you're all virgins; they don't exist lads.
>>
File: 1475974712392.jpg (51KB, 465x512px) Image search: [Google]
1475974712392.jpg
51KB, 465x512px
ITT: people who have no experience with women describe their ideal woman
>>
>>135233180
Do you want a high IQ kid or don't you?

Still, probably shouldn't make perfect the enemy of good. Make white babies ASAP.
>>
>>135233932
>>135234791
Especially considering that female IQ is more heritable since their curve has a lower standard deviation.
>>
>>135234791
Genetics don't always matter. On a general level they do, but individually they don't. Otherwise I wouldn't be seeing so many Indians and Arabs in my STEM courses despite their average sub-90 IQ.
>>
1. Fat white ass.
2. Fat white thighs.
3. Brown hair.
4. A sweet, caring, feminine demeanor.
>>
>>135233180
The absolute worst is getting someone who fits your criteria but you just don't feel a connection. You should love them but you don't.

Feels broken, man.
>>
>>135234415
Her dad is extremely smart, and is well to do and successful, so is everyone on his side of the family.

Her mom is not smart, and a little unstable. She essentially has disavowed her relationship with her mom, citing the craziness and immaturity.
>>
>>135235059
They're at the top of their race. The sub-90 IQ ones are still drowning in liquid shit in India.
>>
File: race iq children.jpg (144KB, 1351x551px) Image search: [Google]
race iq children.jpg
144KB, 1351x551px
>>135234239
>A male child will likely take after the father's level of intelligence.
That's not how it works, both parents matter.
>>
File: IMG_6288.png (575KB, 903x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6288.png
575KB, 903x455px
>>135233838
Become a man lover
>>
>>135235070
huhng
>>
File: 1485870170360.png (505KB, 960x735px) Image search: [Google]
1485870170360.png
505KB, 960x735px
>>135234024
She pretends she doesn't know how because she is lazy and doesn't want to do it.
And it's "a man's job" so she feels justified to pawn it off on you.

I've seen it all the time. Women act retarded to get well meaning men to "help" them. Then they stop doing anything and let the cucks do it alone. This is the price of altruism for an outgroup, because of social conditioning.

Your girlfriend is an ingroup, but she had better appreciate it and reciprocate in some way.
>>
>>135233180
Blowjobs on demand. Willing and happy to give you anal.
>>
>>135235059
>We live in an age of diversity instead of merit

Hmm why are there all these shitskins? They must be smart instead of diversity picks, huh?
>>
File: Sapiosexuality.jpg (34KB, 740x437px) Image search: [Google]
Sapiosexuality.jpg
34KB, 740x437px
>>135233424
It's not women. Science: a masculine disorder.
There's a paper on it. So it is true.
http://www.bmartin.cc/pubs/85spp.html
>>
>>135233904
Not intelligent does not mean nigger tier retardation.
>>
a himen
>>
>>135234105
Why the fuck would you let your wife run the finances? Smart or not women love to spend money.
>>
>>135233180
virgin
white
no tattoos
not retarded
hot mom
good family
blue eyes
attractive
>>
File: flynn-riposte.jpg (46KB, 519x394px) Image search: [Google]
flynn-riposte.jpg
46KB, 519x394px
>>135233486
>How many fucking times a day is this going to be riposte?
>>
>women don't need to be intelligent
That's what I thought until I med the girl I'm currently with.
Usually I didn't talk to my bitches about the stuff I read or think about. Same with this one until I realized she remembers every detail I tell her. She even comes to her own conclusions that are't that bad.

You guys are missing a lot
>>
>>135233180
loyalty, beauty. intelligence. thats about it
>>
>>135233180
to be honest, a girl can be kind of dumb (even "smart" women do plenty of idiotic stuff) but the more important part is if she is sweet and kind to you. A girl who isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but is knowledgeable enough to know how to treat people and makes you feel good about yourself is probably a much better choice for a lot of guys instead of some sassy smart girl who is going to make you feel crappy and always act like she knows fucking everything.

Just my two cents. Congrats on finding a gf, OP.
>>
>>135235374
Like I said my dude, she meet ALL of my criteria, and actually loves sucking my dick. She is VERY enthusiastic in bed and so far has done everything I have asked.

without getting overly detailed
>she's white, and is a champion of the white race (hates niggers)
>traditional values
>wants to cook, clean, make house
>is generally good at following instruction, getting better all the time
>athletic and healthy (it would be impossible for her to ever get fat)
>she's also young... much younger than I
>good with kids
>my family likes her, her family likes me

Like I said, she passes with flying colors, but she just isn't that bright. She is college educated, so on paper, she's good.
>>
>>135235191
Many of them aren't even born here, they were born in India/Middle East and immigrated here. My STEM courses are always filled with white people, Indians, Arabs, and Asians. White people and Asians are fine, but for Indians and Arabs to be there when their IQ average are so low is an anomaly.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt though because they're truly exceptional cases. Don't even remember seeing niggers or spics or any other races despite their large numbers in my city. And Arabs for the majority behave like animals. I guess those I've seen are simply at the top of their kind.

>>135235456
>Never took any STEM courses in college

Sorry, the only diversity pushed in STEM is all the pandering to women (95% of scholarships only go to women and they suck the teachers up with their sob stories for better grades). Otherwise, it is very meritocratic and brutal for everyone. There's none of that SJW bullshit in it either.
>>
>Not retarded
>Not ugly
>Has nerdy interests
>Not only after money/Makes an okay living of her own
>Doesn't want kids
Usually women meet are retarded and want to do nothing except sit at home so no dice
>>
>>135233180
Yes. A hole is a hole no matter what, but if you can't LIVE with the person then eventually you're going to divorce.
>>
>>135236037

IQ is heritable so I guess it depends on whether or not you want smart kids OP. Men have a much flatter IQ bell curve compared to women. If she's smart and driven enough to make it thru college, even if it was just some bullshit MRS degree, I would say she's smart enough.

>it would be impossible for her to ever get fat

is her mother fat? then she's likely going to be fat. most women end up turning into their mother. same goes for the crazy no matter what she tells your or seems like right now. behavior patterns that they learned when they were a kid never go away. the best anyone can do is be consciously aware of it and mitigate it, which she might not be able to based on what you say.
>>
>>135236037
Dude, that's perfect lol you sound happy. Stop nitpicking at a few flaws. She has great character. You won't find anything better guaranteed.
>>
>>135233180
For most American women, if not all, intellect is stunted for some reason. In foreign women, especially women who live in a shithole oppressed country (like a girl from Belarus who is unfortunately married, sharp as a tack), they are keen on many things, art, history, culture. American women are kind of vapid and have at least one mental illness
>>
>>135233180
Women are not smarter than men. Their brains are even 10% smaller.

Even if they were smart, there is this thing called emotional thinking that gets in the way.
>>
>>135236227
It's funny because throughout college while working on my Biochemistry degree I saw SJWs drop off like flies as each semester passed.
>>
>>135235926
This. Sweet is much more important than smart.
>>
my other advice, based on my limited experience, would be to not even think about getting married until you're at least 3 years in. it takes a while, up to 3 years or more, for the honeymoon period to wear off. the point at which it wears off and reality sets in is when you can actually know with a good degree of certainty whether or not you should put a ring on it.
>>
>>135235740
Too bad that's a 1/10 girl.

There should be some kind of test you can do to filter out the retards of society. Most women shouldn't get educated, but the few that are smart enough shouldn't suffer from draconian punishments.
>>
>>135236691
This exactly. Same applies to Canadian women here. The only women I've known to be interested in philosophy, history, art, etc are all foreign women, and the one and only greatly cultured women I've met in my life was a Romanian gypsy immigrant.

I feel like this is just further proof that Western culture erodes the minds of women and makes them dedicate their attention to superficial bullshit like Cosmopolitan magazine or celebrity culture. In Eastern Europe they got the right idea.
>>
>>135233180
The fuck is wrong with her weird ass bendy feet.
>>
>>135236595
I very much do want smart kids. Her mother is not fat, her mother is actually very attractive. She disavows her mother's behavior and past nuttery. She is a bit young so I can tell when she is being pouty and immature, and she in every instance of immaturity has apologized profusely later on, even when it was I who was legitimately at fault.
>>
>>135234562
find what Peterson calls a "clear intellect"

I know IT people who had poor parents and bad schooling but speak intelligently, articulate themselves well, and don't fall in line with the crowd. Be skeptical of the world around you, know they will be dumbed down as they go through the education system, and learn to properly guide them away from degeneracy.

Profession =/= wisdom =/= intelligence.

Its how they themselves are aware of their place in the world around them.
>>
>>135236037
bro this sounds like me. I just met a qt a while ago and we clicked instantly. It's been great and kinda makes all the crappy internet dates I went on seem worth it - particularly since I met her organically after a mutual friend introduced us.

>she's white and is a right wing conservative (which is hard to find in Canada)
>traditional values
>athletic and healthy
>has her own startup company (and it's actually a good concept and is making money)
>super stylish
>I'm also a decade older than her.

brofist.exe
>>
>>135237168

she's a dancer?
>>
>>135237168
she's a ballerina, friendo
>>
>>135236890
That's true, especially the females. They drop like flies once they realize they actually have to put in some work and be smart to succeed. I'm in my second year of college and it simply amazed me how there's so few women in my recent courses compared to when I start.

I guess the pandering stops at some moment and they can't handle the pressure anymore. Our academic deans think they're helping women by making it easier for them to get into STEM, instead they don't realize they give them unrealistic expectations.
>>
>>135233180
Ancestors living until old age
>>
>>135233180
Is she smart enough not to cheat on you and be kind to your children? If yes - I see no problem.
>>
File: 1487101485806.jpg (227KB, 816x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487101485806.jpg
227KB, 816x1280px
>>135233180
Depends on how big their intellect is.
>>
>>135235342
>smart people
>stay happy
>in this world full of shit
WRONG. The dumber a man is, the happier he feels.
>>
>>135237110
This chick told me her favorite movie is Captain Fantastic and explained to me in detail how the movie compares the theory of people to interacting with them. She is a very clear-headed girl, I've never been able to sit down with a girl and discuss why comic book movies are really not good at all, and how subtle, dialogue-driven movies are the best movies. She knows music like fucking crazy too dude, huge fan of 80s and 90s music. I'm almost frustrated that she is married. I think she has a small thing for me but can't do anything.

I was about to finally accept that all women are simply not all there but then I had that conversation. Now I need a native Eastern European to marry. Granted I don't think all women indulge in Cosmopolitan, but I also don't think that's what it takes to become an American woman. There's something about this place. It's probably just feminism
>>
>>135237169
Who is this scrawny ass slut? She looks like a total narcissist.
>>
>>135237475
Oh ok that's her in the pics? Give up now buddy. She is more in love with herself than she is with you and will leave you the second you stop providing her with the validation she craves.
>>
>>135233180
A nice girthy cock
>>
>>135236691
>a girl from Belarus
>smart
A rarety here too.
>>
>>135233180

Don't look for intellect. Look for common sense and a willingness to listen and be swayed.
>>
>>135236037
>
>>135236037
>traditional
>loves sucking the dick of an unmarried man
>enthusiastic in bed before marriage
>>
>>135238126
>implying if that was my girl I would be posting here
>implying I wouldn't wife that ballerina on day 1 even if she was as dumb as rocks

of course she is a narcissist, she's a professional ballerina.
>>

Chastity
Diligence
Charity
Temperance
Kindness
Humility
Patience
>>
>>135238178
She is slightly older and moved to America 10 years ago. She has that pre-1995 Belarussian flag hanging in her room. Guess she's the only one with balls from Belarus?
>>
dont worry to much about intellect bro as long as shes not a retard and is able to look after you at home and your house kids ect and can hold a stable job if necessary
>>
>>135238178
>>135238457
Slightly older meaning late 20s early 30s
>>
>>135238457
>the only one with balls
Not the only, we have a lot of people who move to other countries. And many more who just don't care already. It is not about balls, it is more like a nation full of suicidal tendencies.
>>
OP, I married a woman with questionable reading comprehension who can't remember conversations we had from more than a few days ago. It's annoying as hell at first, but you get used to being a half-husband half-parent. After that, if she's good at taking care of the house and kids, it's really not relevant if she's smart or not.
>>
>>135238811
That's exactly how it feels dating her, a sort of fatherly role, it actually turns me on, even when I am explaining very basic stuff to her. She is also terrible at math.

But she is amazing with kids, and wants nothing more than to raise some happy kids with me.
>>
Marry someone you can talk to, anon. It's pretty important. You need to be able to be on the same page with regard to the nuances of childrearing and all the other complex shit you're going to have to navigate over the years. You'll also enjoy your life a lot more if you like talking with the person you eat dinner with every single night. I'm a high IQ, conventionally attractive, healthy, traditional woman, happily married with kids. We do exist. Don't knock up a stupid girl and sentence your kids to a life of subpar IQ. Do the right thing and find a decently intelligent female who can pass her good genes on to your kids, yielding a more rewarding family life and a better contribution to society at large.
>>
>>135238808
Well my point is, in those political climates, intellect can really grow. I guess hardship gives that edge that is needed to awaken
>>
>>135233180
It's all fun and games until the pointe shoes come off.
>>
>>135233180
Oh yeah.
>>
>>135233180
1. stop approaching guys
fuck off, if we arent asking you, we dont want you
>>
>>135239087

Take the plunge OP. Remember to protect your shit with prenups if your country's court system is cucked.
>>
>>135239154
Kinda? It is really complicated. On one hand you can't be a happy idiot when everything around you is either in ruins or burning, on the other hand we have a lot of people who are so stupid that you could not even imagine that level of stupidity was physically posible. Hardship MAY help, but it aslo can break. And some people will just swim with the flow so hardship will not really affect them.
>>
>>135233180
Cook, clean and bare healthy children. And don't cheat
>>
>>135233789
Ballet dancers all have big juicy clits that hang out. This is evident from the photo posted, you can see it.
I know this from the two professional dancers I fucked.
From years of Chinese splits and bar exercises, their bodies are formed that way.
It's quite sexy and oh does it make for one hell of fuck.
>>
>>135239894
>Hardship MAY help, but it aslo can break

Yeah. I guess I just met one of the ones that wasn't broken by it

>on the other hand we have a lot of people who are so stupid that you could not even imagine that level of stupidity was physically posible.

Are Belarussians like Russians? She said Russians are batshit insane. Of course we have memes here but it's better to hear it from a native of a country neighboring Russia
>>
File: 1500944589920.jpg (99KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
1500944589920.jpg
99KB, 550x734px
>>135234977

>white knighting on /pol
>can't talk about the wamens

GTFO faggot
>>
>>135239103
Wife her dude.

>>135239756
THIS.
>>
>>135233180
No.

>>135233376
This.
>>
>>135239103
For fucks sake, where do single traditional women like you go where conservative anons can meet you? Besides church of course
>>
intellect is only a bonus in so far as she's smart enough to agree with you on important shit, but dumb enough to argue with you.
>>
>>135233180

Essential qualities?
That you love each other.
>>
not dumb enough*
>>
>>135241500
girl in question doesn't argue with me, ever.

other girl I was dating who was quite bright, would argue constantly.
>>
>>135241216
I met my husband in grad school when I was 22. Before I met him I spent a lot of time at museums, volunteering (therapeutic horseback riding), attending lectures and musical performances, sitting in parks reading... "boring" shit, really. I honestly felt like I would never meet the right guy and remember crying to my parents one Thanksgiving that I would be single forever. So I remember that frustration. Sometimes the right person is just flung across your path, but it can't hurt to spend time hanging around places like the ones I mentioned.

>>135241791
Argumentativeness doesn't really have to do with intelligence. There are lots of argumentative stupid people. It's just a temperamental thing.
>>
>>135233521
Yep it is because woman marry equal or smarter men and men marry equal or dumber woman
As explained by good ol Dr Jordan Peterson
>>
>>135236037
women are retards. what's the problem?

you wanna marry some "smart" woman who will abort your kids until she decides she's done building her "career" and can take 6 weeks off to birth your autistic son at age 42?
>>
>>135233180
Never marry a dancer no matter what. They will break your heart and then dance all over it because that's what they do
>>
>>135242139
>Sometimes the right person is just flung across your path
This is basically what has to happen for me to even try anymore, unfortunately. Noted though. Just not bars, got it.
>>
>>135233180
It's like buying a house - unless you have $50m+ to spend you're going to have to compromise with a smaller utility room so you can get the other shit
>>
>>135240463
>Are Belarussians like Russians? She said Russians are batshit insane. Of course we have memes here but it's better to hear it from a native of a country neighboring Russia
Belarussians are much more calm and chilled. Much less agressive. Russians are mostly OK, but many of them have unhealthy superiority complex, they seem to think they own the world and they think that in an arguement they can just pull "we owned you as a territory" or "you are our puppet state" card and it will be an unbeatable and flawless victory. Also Moscow citisens are impudent to an insane degree, but you should remember, that even in russia people say "Moscow is not Russia", it differs too much.
>>
>>135233180
a highly intelligent man should always choose a primitive and stupid woman Uncle Adolf
>>
>>135242407
Yeah go to the bars to have fun with your friends, but don't expect a meaningful connection in that environment. Though I think the exception there would be a situation where it's a quieter atmosphere and maybe you're with a group and meeting friends of friends and people are actually conversing.
>>
>>135233180
No. Just enough so she could be a wife and a mother. """"Intellect"""" (aka predilection to feminism) often leads to the breakup of the family unit because "I'm more than just a wife and a mother. I am a woman who can think for herself!" bullshit.
>>
File: fake doors.png (1002KB, 1440x1522px) Image search: [Google]
fake doors.png
1002KB, 1440x1522px
>>135233657
Worried about this myself.
>>
>>135242706
What is your opinion on Crimea? She seemed to have an issue with it. Then again she hates Russia so...
>>
>>135233180
Intelligence is mostly inherited from the mother. Proceed with caution
>>
File: 1462925890698.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1462925890698.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>tfw married a dumb girl because she's loyal and domestic

What do I do if I have brainlet children?
>>
>>135243050
Mind you I'm 24 now. It's a lot harder to get women like you if you're not flawless. Feminism has given me the impression that there is a good chance that, if I walk up to a woman in the park reading a book by herself, she will think I'm looking to rape her. Not a good incentive. As a woman you have it much easier to land a good partner. But I'm you've noticed that if you've been around here for some time.
>>
File: 1500911790021.jpg (157KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500911790021.jpg
157KB, 960x960px
>>135233180
>>
>>135243162
Russia was wrong here. It is really simple move: influence separatists, promise support and take the place, we saw it thousand times in history and games like Europa Universalis. And all that hypocrisy about "PROTECTING MUH PEOPLE" is just stupid, cause I bet russians will be butthurt as fuck if china says WE JUST PROTECT OUR PEOPLE and takes the far east.
Not only the event itself was shit move, but reaction in russia was even worse than niggers WE WUZ KANGS, they chimped out completely while being in the middle of economical crysis and living in a totalitarian shithole.
>>
>>135235228
>big black strong bull probably 6'2
>I'm 5'9 straight but I want to be that guys finger.
>not like I want to finger the black bull, but like magic school bus where I shrink down and I can enter the cavity and jump up and down on his prostate and make him cum buckets.
>first time mastirbating i jacked off to that red head nutcase teacher because it got me aroused in 10th grade because she reminded me of my adopted gypsie mother but my mum had brown hair.
>>
>>135243539
At least teach them how to be good people. They can be not really smart, but they can be children you are proud of.
>>
>>135243539
Blame yourself, and cry about it
>>
>>135233180
do you mean she lacks in common sense,guile derpy at times, and is gullible . because lots of women are like that but academically smart
>>
File: pol box.png (200KB, 999x442px) Image search: [Google]
pol box.png
200KB, 999x442px
>>135233789
I have been here too long.
I clicked just to see if she really had a dick tucked in.
Fucking /pol/.
I could have prevented this...
>>
>>135233180
this girl's braps seem like they would be absolutely delicious
>>
File: 1495746712449.jpg (59KB, 590x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495746712449.jpg
59KB, 590x479px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGoON1J872w

dislike this video and leave a nasty comment, or lose your genitalia.
>>
>>135235110

who?
>>
>>135243834
a fat ass is a must

mos def
>>
>>135235225
Those are racial groups. Completely different thing entirely.
>>
File: 1494933861286.png (5KB, 148x186px) Image search: [Google]
1494933861286.png
5KB, 148x186px
>Not afraid to fart
>Knows how to throw some food together quickly to make a quick meal
>Knows how to tidy up quickly to make house look at least half presentable
>Knows how to keep someone busy and trapped in a conversation
>Very efficient at shopping i.e price hunts for best budget for food and supplies

you dont need a woman overly intellectual or "hot" later in your life you realise your partner should be like a best friend somebody you can joke around with and do stupid shit with
>>
>>135243589
Yeah I'm 34 and I really don't envy people who are trying to find partners now. It was easier even back in 2005 when I met my husband. Don't worry about being flawless, though. We're all very flawed. If you're truly compatible with a girl she'll see your flaws and be fine with them. It sounds cliche but it's really true -- if she's not okay with your imperfections she seriously isn't worth your time. A good woman will be imperfect too, and will be willing to work to better herself for your marriage while you do the same.

A word on approaching women in public places -- yes, it can be creepy af. But if done carefully, it's totally fine. If I were you I would just approach politely and give her a note or business card with your first and last name (so she can google you and reassure herself that you're not a serial killer) and number on it, tell her you don't want to intrude but that if she's interested she can give you a call to talk or get coffee. Then back off and gtfo. If she's sane, at worst she'll be nervous but flattered. At best you'll end up married.

I'm off to bed. Good luck, senpai.
>>
File: bullets.jpg (47KB, 720x696px) Image search: [Google]
bullets.jpg
47KB, 720x696px
>>135233932
>Just very proud that I'm usually the smartest in the room.
As someone who has some VERY smart friends...none of them would ever utter such a thing.
Larping.
>>
>>135244761
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>135244296
This is good advice, thanks.

>>135244221
There are already tons of good people out there. That's boring.
>>
>>135233180
intelligence is a negative when it comes to wife material, she is literally perfect
>>
>>135245238
>There are already tons of good people out there. That's boring.
Oh ARE THEY? I have barely met a dozen of those. Most people are selfish assholes.
>>
>>135238178
my ex is belarusian, she's an immigrant. came here ~10 years ago.

she's smarter than average by a mile, but a major cunt and incredibly selfish.

is there any hope for her?
>>
>>135244187
Hell is for ever!
>>
File: 1473169955589.png (35KB, 364x313px) Image search: [Google]
1473169955589.png
35KB, 364x313px
>>135244721

to give you an example

>buying new car
>current car is fucked but still runs
>buff and polish it at home, clean it right up
>regrease the crank to stop the knock in the engine
>stretch piston rings to help with compression
>ghetto cork the radiator leak with some wood glue
>put wood glue around valley and head gaskets to stop water going into oil
>flush engine out and fill it back up with fluids
>get wife to take it to a car yard and play stupid
>cars worth 8k if were in good condition but it's really only worth 3k since it needs a new engine rebuild, car yard offer 5k for it as trade in for another car
>she tells them shes always paid to have it serviced and cleaned regularly and shows them our forged service and detailing invoices
>car yard thinks theyre getting a bargain
>we have the rest of the cash for the new car
>get new car
>2 weeks later we get a call from the car yard
>owner is raging telling us he will see us in court
>5 years later, havent heard anything since
>>
>>135245523
>a major cunt and incredibly selfish
I don't believe there is a cure.
>>
>>135245850
it's unfortunately, because i really do love her and i know she loves me

apparently not enough, because she's consumed by ego
>>
>>135245720
being a white trash emu fighting dick jew isn't always easy, but I'm proud of you for trying your best
>>
>>135245999
Life is too short to waste it on suffering in a shitty relationship. Better to burn the bridges and do something else.
>>
>>135233180
1. Less than 3 sex partners
2. Right handed
3. 20/20 vision
4. No older than 30, ideally in 22-25 range
5. No history of mental illness in her family
6. Her parents are rich
7. 100% European ancestry
8. High degree of facial symmetry
9. Blue eyed
10. Skinny
11. Upper middle class background, is not loud or crass, knows how to talk to servants in a straightforward but polite way, does not simper and use euphemisms, etc.
>>
>>135235739
Touché, Anon, touché.
>>
>>135233180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVNjallg7Zw
>>
An understanding of men and their red flags.
>>
It's over rated if she has a good temper and if she is loyal.
That's all you need really.
Don't do the mistake that I've done. Dropped my lovely dumb girlfriend expecting I'd get better in college.
The smarter they are the more sociopathic and cold they are.
>>
>>135233180
if you want average/low iq kids then go for it
>>
she should have how to deal with kids, for this she should have empathy with kids, be patient, know how to control her own tantrums, not be violent. Take in consideration that, How she treat you, she will treat your kids. If a women dont know how to deal with kids, you will end up with two kids, your woman and your kid.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.