[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Universe has a creator, but conceiving him is impossible,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (361KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
361KB, 1280x720px
The Universe has a creator, but conceiving him is impossible, absolute infinity is not graspable by a finite being. There is transmigration of the soul, in fact, our souls are being recycled after death. In fact you can individually escape the circuit and merge into one of many heavens or hells on any imaginable kind of dimensional level. Nonetheless, our species as such is caught in this circle unless we create the absolute globalist state with nationalist, local cultures and end the struggle of history. We have physical creators who are in the same universe as we are, people state all kind of solar systems as the origin of the human race. In fact, there is only ONE origin to our DNA etc, maybe our soul or "radio-entelechy" is from different origin but our DNA is from ONE source. Once we managed to unite earth under a mutual agenda, we will be visited by the Sirius star system inhabitants (maybe by others as well, I don't know about that) to continue the interstellar game of create and being created. The panspermia theory is quite right, many planets have been "impregnated" by the "Mother ship", they regard every planet as an egg which has the potential to bear a hatchling, which is a united hive intelligent species. Technology is only required to unite our planet into this state for now, everything else will be provided once we reach that point. The most existential philosophical questions are the same for our creators than for us, obviously they pursue a creative lifestyle which mediates between activity and contemplation so they overcame their impotence a long time ago. Right now our technology is only a low level of parapsychological phenome compensation, like "tele-vision".. long distance viewing... we are using "facebook", which only scratches the surface of our psyche... but we need a "soulmirror" to reach anamnesis and to wake up together. there will be one last war before we achieve this. Eurasia will be united... Asia will be ruled by a white dictator
>>
>>135232945
rare mong post
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500357255124.jpg (54KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500357255124.jpg
54KB, 499x499px
>>135232945
Umm sorry sweetie, DNA is the determinate factor of what soul quality (I. E you) gets anchored to the physical realm. If the jews get away with mixing all the races our soul stock won't be able to reincarnate on this earth anymore. Which isn't exactly such a bad thing since we'll escape the reptilian soul farm but nevertheless if our goal is to save humanity as a species we must cull the weak so we can better achieve our destiny.

>tl;Dr race war is necessary both on a physical and spiritual level
>>
>>135235599
Sure, the DNA is a programming code which allows all kind of races with all kind of characteristics emerge. it is the same programming code with the same programming language with various levels of manifestation, obviously there is a difference in desirability. When I talk about a global government with nationalist characteristics I exactly mean this by that, we need to conserve the DNA of our races. There is a certain compatibility between different DNA's from different species, but only to some degree. It is a science for itself to determine this correctly.
>>
>>135232945
i aint no egg
>>
>>135235599
race war would not be a matter of determining the "master race" of planet earth, but more an "internal cleansing and external cleansing" of the races itself. There is collaboration possible on some level, earth can work as an organic whole with different races in collaboration
>>
>>135236429
You are not planet Earth, I was speaking metaphorically since they impregnated many planets simultaneously "outside" of their womb. the reptilian birth is a better analogy than the mammal birth.
>>
>>135236678
How's Mongolia?
>>
>>135236678
i have not am not and never will be impregnated by a reptile
>>
>>135236847
inherently traditionalist and inherently fascist. American pop and hip hop "culture" is causing degeneration in Ulaanbaatar...
>>
>>135237007
no food for you until you get rid of your schizophrenia
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.